Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Abby joins the club, and Lane tried something new.
10.8k words
4.77
29.2k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a while, I've gotten a couple of pings from people looking for the next chapter. Sometimes real life just gets in the way of my fantasies.

Chapter 7 ended like this...

Then one Tuesday morning, I get an e-mail from Kelly:

"Hey there, f-buddy. We need to meet with you soon. We have a problem we need your help with. Coffee place @ 5 OK?"

Unusual, something that couldn't wait until we met later in the week?

I replied, "Works for me -- see you at 5"

Chapter 8.

I got there a couple of minutes after five, and saw Kelly sitting by herself at a table in the corner, with a latte already in hand.

I walked over to her, and gave her a nice peck on the lips, saying, "Hi Babe, good to see you, let me go grab a coffee."

I returned a few minutes later and sat opposite her. She patted on the chair beside her, "Sit here."

I moved over beside her.

"You're looking very sexy as usual."

She had on a scoop necked t-shirt on, that showed a good portion of the tops of her boobs. I looked right at them, no need for modesty with her anymore. She noticed and leaned forward to me, "You really do like them don't you?"

"Oh yes, I don't think I'd ever tire of looking at them."

"How about playing with them?"

"Oh, that too, sweetie."

"Don't worry, you'll get to play with them again."

"So what's the problem?"

"Well, it's about Abby. You haven't met her. She was gone on vacation with some girls from her class on an exchange thing to Ireland this summer when we met you, and you haven't been with all of us together since the long weekend. Anyhow, her birthday was yesterday, and we want to have a bit of a party for her on Friday night. This party isn't going to be candles, and cake, and balloons, but there could be some games. It's not a party we can have at any of our houses, and no one is conveniently leaving for the weekend. We want to take her on a ride that she'll never forget, and we need a place to do it, so we'd like to come over to your place. You can stay if you'd like, I'm sure you'd love to, and we'd like you to help too."

"We've told her all about you, and what we've all done together, about the long weekend, how Steph gave you her virginity. She's so intrigued by all of it that she wants to meet you, she thinks it is all so very, very hot and she wants to play with us. She says she's constantly squirmy thinking about what we were doing.

"Squirmy???"

"Oh come on, you know, her pussy gets all wet and makes her panties damp."

"So how far does she want to take this?" I asked.

"Not sure. I mean, she's just eighteen, and is a virgin, and she hasn't said anything about wanting to change that with you. So I'd guess, pretty much anything except penis in pussy." She whispered to me.

"Oh, here they come, meet Abby."

I glanced up, and there were Steph and an absolutely stunningly cute girl. Shoulder length black hair, and a really, really pretty face. About Steph's size, but a little bit curvier, looked like average size boobs, and very nice hips that I presume were surrounding a very nice bum.

I stood up, Steph gave me more than just a little peck on the lips, and then glanced with a smile at Abby. Not sure what to do, I leaned over, held her hand with my right, and placed by left overtop of hers and gave a gentle little squeeze. "Abby, great to finally meet you."

"Yes, and really good to meet you too. I've heard soooo much about you" she giggled.

"All of it good, I hope."

"Yeah... really good."

"Hey, can I get you girls a coffee?"

They gave me their orders, and went up to get the drinks.

I came back, and my seat beside Kelly was still open, and Steph and Abby were sitting across the table. I set the coffees down and sat beside Kelly.

Steph began, "So, this is the last one of our little group. I think Kelly told you Abby turned 18 yesterday, so we wanted to show her off to you a little bit."

At this, Abby blushed. She had on a sort of white denim jacket over a pink sweater, and quite short black skirt. She filled them all out quite well.

"Do you remember how we first met? Well, Abby here said that all of that sounded like a lot of fun. She got pretty excited hearing about me flashing you, about the little romp in the park, you feeling my titties. So as a kind of a reverse birthday gift, she's here to show you something."

She took her jacket off, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts were nicely coddled by her sweater, and her nipples were visible, being a bit darker than her skin and you could see that they weren't pointy erect, but that soft puffy kind of erect. She had her back to the rest of the room, so no one else could really see anything. She leaned back in her chair, and pushed her legs out towards me. Steph then reached over and lifted the front of her skirt, so I could see the white panty where her legs met. She slid her hand up Abby's leg, until she touched her panty, then, slipped her finger inside. She pulled her hand back, and held it out to me. "Smell her, she's really wet right now."

I took her hand, and held it to my nose, and she really smelled good. The pheromones in her secretions really hit me, I took her hand and put her finger in my mouth. Abby looked at me, her eyes totally wide open. "You do taste really good, looking forward to another one", I quipped.

She completely blushed and looked down.

Steph, took her hand and said in her ear, "OK, it's time for part two, go ahead."

"Do I need to?"

"You said you wanted to, so go on and do it."

So she got up and walked to the back into the women's restroom.

She was in there about three or four minutes, then came out. She sat back down in her chair, and held out her hand, clenched, palm down. "Here you go."

I held out my hand, and she put hers in mine, and opened it, and small bundle of white fabric landed in my hand. "Feel it, feel how wet it is.

I did, and the crotch of the thong was quite wet. I looked at Abby, and rather than having a shy look, she had a look of anticipation, of lust.

Then Steph, said, "OK, the last part, you promised."

And with that Abby spread her legs apart and showed me her pretty little, god, at this point I couldn't call it a pussy, or vagina, or vulva, or cunt. She was so innocent in all of this that I couldn't form the words to describe what was happening.

Then she slammed her legs shut, and exclaimed, "Oh, god, I'm so embarrassed," and dropped her head on Steph's shoulder. Staph held her for a sec, then said, "Hey, babe, don't worry, Gene's one of us. He's our best friend. We told you what that means."

"I know, you've told me all about it and I thought I was ready, and could to this, but, when it comes down to it, it's freakin' me out."

Then Steph said looking at me, "Come here and switch places with me."

So Stephanie got up, I got up and went around the table, and sat beside her while Steph took my place. As she turned a little to face towards me, I notice the beautiful curve her breasts had, how they jiggled just the tiniest bit as she readjusted herself in the chair and her nipples started to get little points on the end.

"Oh my," I gasped, "Your really are beautiful, and your boobs are lovely."

"You really like them? I think they are nice, the girls always tell me they are pretty too."

"Do you want to touch them?", Kelly leaned over to me, showing me her cleavage down her boobs, all the way to her very low cut bra that was showing just a peek of her areolas, "I know how much you like them, and she'll let you."

I looked around, and there were very few people around so I reached over and placed my hand on her left boob, gently lifting it, feeling the weight, the softness, the hardening nipple.

She then said, "I thought it would be so hot to do this, I got so excited about doing it, and then when it happened, I was just really scared."

Giving tit a final little squeeze and letting go, I said, "Hey, sweetie, all I can tell you is that we are all friends here, it stays between us, you and I. You know that Stephanie and I have this very strange kind friendship, and so because of that you are my friend too."

"Really, god, this is hard to understand."

"Just talk to the girls, they'll tell you."

"Yeah, they already have, but, I just wasn't sure. This is so strange. I mean, we have this thing between us girls, but to have a guy in here now, and particularly a guy as old as you. It's going to take a little getting used to."

"We'll take our new relationship at its own pace. We'll only do things you are comfortable with, and when you are ready. So we are good?"

"Yeah, we're good. I trust the girls, and it sounds like I should trust you too."

She then took my hand and put it on her knee, and I slid it up a few inches, and she didn't object, then put her hand on my leg, quite a bit above the knee, and squeezed. After a short silence, Kelly, chimed in, "So, Friday night birthday party for Abby, Gene, you are hosting?"

"OK, I'll be ready, come on over, just tell me what you need."

Kelly said, "We are telling our folks that we are going out for pizza, then a movie, then going to Tammy's place to crash. So I think we can be at your place around 7 and start the birthday party. Only thing is we'll need pizza, can you fix that?... Silly, sure you can.

"I'll make it happen. How many, all of you?"

"Yeah, we'll all be there."

With that we finished up our coffees, the girls got up, and moved towards the door. Then Kelly and Steph grabbed Abby's skirt and lifted it up. Kelly being who she was, grabbed an ass cheek, and pulled it towards her and gave me a clear view of Abby's little butt hole. They both looked over towards me, and smiled, and Kelly said, "Friday, Old Man, be ready."

So, now I've met Abby, and she is so, so cute. My dick will twitch every time I think of her

The rest of the week went by with me constantly thinking about what was going to happen on Friday. Clearly it was going to be a very sexual event. I didn't really get any sense of how they wanted me to participate. Was I going to get to play, or did they just need a place for an all girl orgy. I guessed that even if the latter it was OK, I'd get to watch all kinds of touching, feeling, rubbing, licking, pinching, and who knows what else.

Friday afternoon finally rolled around. I got home, cleaned up the place, took a shower, dressed my normal "going out to the movies" casual. At about 6:45 I called and ordered up 3 pizzas, didn't think the girls were real big eaters. I had already made sure I had beer and wine in stock in case they wanted some.

Promptly at 7 my door bell rang and when I opened the door, Kelly, Lane and Tammy poured in, each girl giving me a very hard and promising kiss on the mouth, with a good but of tongue thrown in.

They weren't dressed in any particularly special way. Shorts, mini-skirts, shirt type tops. Kelly had her usual scoop neck shirt that showed her great tits. They looked like a group of girls that were going out to the movies and pizza. Great disguises, I thought. They were all bubbly and excited. Some small talk, then, "Steph, Abby, and Brooke should be here in about 10. They were running late."

"You guys want something to drink? I got beer and wine just like last time."

"Sure, wine." "Beer." "Wine."

"Come and get them. I'll pour."

I got the drinks, with a glass of red for myself. We'd gone back into the living room, when the door bell rang again, and I got up to open the door. It was the pizza guy, so I paid him and took the boxes back into the kitchen, then threw them in the oven on a warmer setting.

As I got back to the living room, I picked up the middle of the conversion, "...so, we'll each take turns then. Should we blindfold her so she doesn't know who it is? Maybe we can do her two at a time. That would be fun."

"You have it all figured out?"

"No, really not at all, we're just going to let whatever happen. Do you want to play with her some?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to. Kelly said no real sex, so I'm good with that, but I'd like to make her feel good as much as you guys do."

"OK, we'll figure something out. Main thing is to be sure that she has as many O's as we can give her."

With that the door bell rang again, and Kelly jumped up, her pretty boobs bouncing, and ran to the door opening, it and the other three girls came in. Steph led the way, pulling Abby in by her hand, and Brooke coming in and closing the door behind her.

I started, "Pizzas are here and keeping warm. Eat first?"

"Yeah, we're starved."

So we went in the kitchen, pulled out the pizzas, plates, I filled and refilled wine glasses. I asked Abby, "are you OK with having some wine?" Steph chimed in, "Oh, yeah, it's OK, her parents let her have wine with meals on special occasions. And this is as special as it gets."

So we ate, the girls were chatting away, and I just watched, enjoying how great they all were together.

We put away plates, utensils, boxes, wiped up the table and counters, and we were ready to go.

Kelly started, "Well, Abby, this is your special night. You've just had your birthday, and we want you to become a full member of our little group here. We've all decided that we want to show you as an exciting an evening as we can. Are you ready? You do want to go ahead and do this?"

"Oh, I'm so nervous, but yes, let's go ahead and do it."

"OK, Gene, go ahead and tell her what to do."

Oh! This was going to be interesting. They wanted me to direct traffic, at least for now.

"OK, Abby, I'm going to tell you to do a bunch of things, and some of them will be very new to you. I'd really want you to try everything we ask you to do, but if you really have a problem with anything, just say so, and we'll do something different. Is that all right?"

"Yeah, I'm good with it. I'll try just about anything, I guess."

I looked at Kelly and Steph with a question in my eyes. Steph answered first, "I think she should get naked first."

"OK -- Abby, take your clothes off for us please. Start at the top, OK?"

So she pulled off her t-shirt top exposing a camisole type covering that showed the tops of her boobs, hinting at the fullness hiding underneath. "Keep going."

Then she pulled the cami off, revealing a pretty pink bra that had a fairly deep cleavage, and exposed a good amount of tit. It also showed how low riding her little skirt was. I could see her pelvic bones on the sides of her abdomen and no sign of any hair or fuzz at the belt line of the skirt. She paused for only a couple of seconds, and she reached down and undid the snaps at the top of the skirt, and slowly shimmied it down across her hips, then letting it fall down to the floor. The very tiny bikini panties were the same color and style as the bra, really pretty, and quite see through, and I could just make out the slightest shadow behind the fabric. Her skin was fairly pale, so the pink of her undergarments and very black hair made for a very erotic sight.

"OK, now slowly turn all the way around so we can all get a good look at your gorgeous body," and she blushed quite noticeably, and turned slowly around. When she back facing me, the girls gave her an enthusiastic cheer and applause. "The rest now, top first, please."

She slipped her bra straps off her shoulders, then slowly pulled the cups down off her boobs, until they were completely uncovered. They were very nice, larger than Steph's but smaller than Kelly's. They stood up very firm, absolutely no sag at all, not even a crease or fold of her skin along the underside. She spun the bra around and undid the clasp and handed the bra to Steph. With only a pause of two or three seconds, she slowly pulled down her panties, doing a full 360 turn in the process, lifting first one leg and then the other as she stepped out of them. She then turned to face me, and I could see that though not shaven, she had trimmed and shortened up her bush even more.

"God, Abby, you are a truly beautiful creature." I glanced at Steph who seemed to have a bit of a pout on her lips. Looking at her, I said, "It's OK, look, it IS her birthday. Aren't birthday girls always beautiful?" And she smiled in return and nodded.

What to do next, I thought. Then a simple idea, "OK girls, I want you to go up to Abby one at a time and give her a birthday kiss and a nice warm welcome."

Nearest was Lane, so she stepped up, whispered in her ear, held her by her face, and planted a full mouth kiss on Abby.

Next was Brooke who did the same, but gave her left tit, a slow sensuous massage as she kissed.

Tammy did the same, followed by Kelly. Kelly, though reached down and cupped Abby's pussy and just held her hand there while she kissed her. She stepped back, announcing, "She's getting kinda wet down there."

The last one up was Steph, and it was a bit odd, because she seemed to hesitate a bit, but then went up to Abby, whispered something in her ear, then kissed her on the cheek, then gave a light peck on the lips while holding her by the waist.

Steph stepped back and went and sat down. All of a sudden I realized that everyone was looking at me. Kelly finally said, "Come on, you too!"

It took a few seconds to figure out what she meant so I got up and went up to Abby. She came to just above my chin, so I leaned over and at the same time reached behind and put one hand one each of her ass cheeks. She shuddered a bit, and I said, "Happy Birthday, sweetie, it's really good to know you. Like I said before, I'd never do anything to hurt your or make you do anything you aren't OK with. I hope you can trust me. You really are beautiful, you have a gorgeous body, and if you'd let me, I'd like to get to know it a lot better." As I massaged her cheeks, feeling the incredible softness of her skin covering the wonderful firmness of her butt. This one I'm really going to have to get close to, I thought.

"God, I can't believe what's happening to me. Can you please let me go, I'm starting to feel a little too, too funny."

"Sure babe, here you go," as I stepped back. The girls, and especially Steph were staring at me.

Kelly immediately stepped up, and said, "OK, Abby, now it's your turn, you tell us what you'd like to happen next."

"Oh, gawd, I don't know, all of that touching, whispering, licking my ears, touching my pussy, I am just so, so horny, I need to cum. Can you make me cum?"

"Oh, yes we really can. Here, I've got an idea, turn around."

And Kelly grabbed a scarf that they had obviously found and put aside in anticipation of this. She wrapped it around Abby's eyes and tied it in back. "We're going to do you, but we're not going to let you see who is doing what, you'll just have to guess later. Are you OK with that." And she stroked Abby's inner thighs, all the way up to but not touching her pussy.

By now she was breathless, and panting in anticipation, "yes, anything, good, just get started, I'm dying here."

"Come here and lie back on the couch." Kelly motioned Tammy to come over, who turned Abby so she could spread her legs apart, and slowly knelt down in front of her and between her legs, first touching Abby's pussy with her fingers, then slowly flicking her clit with her tongue, then licking down one side, then back up the other, and Abby was just rocking her hips back and forth, holding her breasts, and rubbing her nipples. Lane and Brooke noticed this, and moved beside her and replaced her hands and fingers with theirs and started gently rolling, massaging, twisting and pinching her nipples.. The gloriously puffy nipples started to harden, and small points slowly grew larger and larger as Abby was clearly getting very aroused.

Tammy licked and rubbed Abby's pussy for three or four minutes, then Kelly pointed at Lane to switch places. She then got down and resumed, though, Lane being who she is, was pushing the envelope a bit, she was licking down and back towards Abby's butt. Abby squirmed harder and harder, until she could resist no longer, and came really hard, tensing, screaming, moaning, clenching, then collapsing back on to the couch, almost comatose.