Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lovely. They held up very well for her age and having fed two kids. I'm sure she could never go out braless, but they did look really nice. I reached over to her, cupped her big heavy breasts, and slowly massaged them, twirling her nipples. I bent over and sucked one nipple into my mouth, then the other. She took my face in her hands, lifted me up, and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Oh yes , nice, very nice. But, I really need to go." And she stepped back, put on and buttoned her shirt, picked her bra up off the floor and headed for the door.

She waved the bra in the air and said. "This will help bring up the subject with Steve. Wish me luck."

I guess I was somewhat lucky that one of the girls hadn't just shown up at the door, that might have been way too awkward. But then, they had been calling ahead most of the time, even if just a few minutes.

At this point, my head was really spinning. On top of my little gaggle of girls, I now saw that my neighbors have if not an "open" marriage, at least a very "flexible" marriage. I'd known them for about 5 years, since I moved into the house. They had already been there when I arrived. We knew each other quite well, but because we didn't have a lot in common, me single, divorced, them happily married with two boys, the relationship has always been pretty arms length. I mean, I'm not blind, I could always see that Laura was a very pretty, alluring woman, held her weight and shape in check after the kids, and that she did have a bit of an alluring swing to both her walk and talk. I was always pleased when she paid me a little attention, or gave me one of those extra nice smiles. Looking back, she probably has had a tiny interest in me all along, or at least it was nice to think so. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

+++++++++++++

So, that was Tuesday evening, and I heard nothing from anybody all day Wednesday, and by late evening I was getting concerned. I hadn't heard from Steve at all, e-mail or otherwise, and nothing from Laura either. There were a couple of e-mails from the girls, but they were more FYI's I was getting copied on some routine stuff between them. Something they were planning over the weekend, that they thought I should know about, but didn't really. Then well past 11 at night just as I was switching off Jimmy Fallon, my iPad pinged letting me know I'd gotten an e-mail. I opened it up and it was from a name that I didn't immediately recognize. I open it up:

"Hi Stud, " It started, so I figured it's got to be from Laura.

"First, I did break it to Steve slowly, worked up to it, told him what I had told you about my past and what our arrangement was. He was a little pissed, but not too much. I think he was most concerned that it was no longer just our own private thing. Well, my girlfriends knew about the arrangement, but that's different. We both understand that you'll keep it under wraps. That is correct, right? We're all in this together. I mean, we've got more to lose in terms of embarrassment if this were to get out than you do, but for the most part we are in the same boat. So what we think is this. You don't need Ryan, Steve will do your threesome thing if that's OK with your girl (or girls, depending on how you are planning to do it). Same rules, this is casual and occasional, we can't have a revolving door at our house -- we've got the boys. But, if you want to bring him in a few times later on, that's OK, but we need to work out when, where, and how.

So, what's my price for this you might ask? Well, there are going to be two conditions. One is that I get to come over sometime in the next little while and fuck you until your lights go out. That one I presume is not going to be any sort of problem for you. But same rules, casual, occasional, and no one knows. One exception to the rules, though, repeat performance may be allowed depending on how your audition goes.

Second one is, and I don't know if you can pull this off or not, but I'd really like to play with one or two of your girls sometime. You think you can put that deal together for me?

Oh, and by the way, I did let him know I was braless and why, but I didn't tell him about blowing you,. I'm going to hold that back and tease him with it a bit, so remember and play along when it happens.

Cheers, and sleep well, don't let your hard on keep you awake too long.

Laura"

And it didn't. I lay there with my mind rolling around all of the possibilities that the future could bring, and before long my hand was full of sticky stuff that I had to get up and rinse off. Then, just as I was turning the lights off, the iPad pinged again, I opened it up and another email from Laura, subject said "Just finished this". I opened it up and one picture popped up and it was clearly Laura with her face buried in Steve's crotch, with his dick most of the way into her mouth. I slept very well.

Next day at the office, I grabbed my iPad and snapped off a quick e-mail to Steve:

"Hey neighbor. Got a note from Laura last night. She said that you are my man. Just checking to make sure. Send me a couple of pics of yourself so I can show the girls. And are you OK with me talking to Lane about you and doing an intro?

Cheers, mate!"

Later in the day, a response comes back:

"Yup, I'm your guy. Got my hall pass. I had to give her one too, I hope you two enjoy your adventure. It was a little hard to give up, I mean she hasn't done any guys since we've been married, but then, she explained all of that to you.. Anyhow, pics are attached."

There were a couple of head shots, and one of him in a bathing suit, standing on the deck of a small sailboat, showing off a pretty trim and fit body. Hopefully the girls would like it.

Then I composed a quick e-mail to Lane that simply said, "I have some ideas about what we talked about last week. Can you come over tonight or tomorrow? -- Gene."

I needed to talk to Steph also, but it needed to be separately from Lane.

I heard nothing for the rest of the day.

At home just after 6, my phone rang, and after I answered, a very cheery Lane started with, "Hey old fart. How are you doin'? What's up? I've been thinking about it all week. Could be good fun. What have you got?"

"Well, it's going to be a little complicated, and I need to talk to you in person. Can you come over, or can I meet you somewhere, alone?"

"I've gotta study and work on a paper tonight, but you can give me a ride home from the library where we'll be studying. I'll catch a ride out with Kelly, I won't have to explain to her that I'm coming back with you, good? Meet me in the B parking lot on the south side. You know where that is?"

"Yeah, I can find it. What time -- 10?"

"10's good. See you later."

So a couple of minutes before 10, I was in the parking lot facing the library entrance when four of the girls bounced out the doors. God, where do they get the energy? Three turned right, and Lane went left towards where I was parked. I reached over and released the door, which she opened then slid in with her book bag on her lap. As she buckled up, I asked, "Want to go for a coffee or something?"

"I need an early night, still have reading to do, and have early class I can't miss. So it's about a 15 minute drive, can you tell me all about it in that time?"

"I guess so. Well, I've found someone that's interested, I think he'd work out fine, but there are a few complications that you are going to have to be OK with."

"It's never simple is it?"

"Nope."

"This guy is about 34 years old. Pretty good looking, quite fit, body is good, no bulges in the wrong places. I've known him for a while. He's a good guy. We won't get any weirdness from him. I think you'd like him well enough."

"OK, so what are the complications?"

"Well first is he's married with two kids."

She paused for a while, then said, "I told you I was OK with married. How old are the kids?"

"I think about seven and nine, why?"

"Don't want a situation where there is any chance they might know me, or some friends or my younger brothers, but I think that's OK."

"The other thing is his wife. She knows about it."

Again a long pause, "And she's OK with it?"

"Yeah, but there is another complication. But before I get into that, grab my iPad and open my e-mail. There is an open message with three photos attached, have a look, tell me what you think and if you want to go ahead with him. If so, then I'll tell you the rest.

She grabbed the tablet, opened it and looked at the photos.

"Oh, yeah, he'll do just fine. He's got a pretty tight body, and I can see a bit of a tent in his suit in the boat pic. So, tell me more."

"He, well both of them, know all about us."

"What do you mean 'all about us'?"

"They are my next door neighbors. They've seen you guys coming and going, different cars, one girl, two girls, six girls. They've seen cars parked in my driveway at 7 in the morning. Get it?"

"So we weren't being careful at all were we?"

"Nope, so when Steph was leaving Monday night, I walked her out to her car, and gave her a really nice kiss as she was getting in, and Steve -- that's his name -- saw us. He came over, asked about her, the cars, the girls, and there was just no way I could explain it any other way than telling him what was going on."

"So is he blackmailing us in some way?"

"Oh no, not at all. After I told him our story, he offered up his brother Ryan for the threesome. I thought that could work but I don't know him. So to find out what kind of guy he is, I called Steve's wife Laura. I figured that she could give me the real story on Ryan. In the course of that conversation she managed to figure out a lot of what was going on. Anyhow, to get to the point, she came over Tuesday evening, by herself and told me about herself and the relationship they have, and she gave me a really nice blow job."

"What, you're kidding me, no way!!!"

"Absolutely true. I don't know how much you know about something called an open marriage, but it's where spouses agree to be able to screw around on each other. They have something like that, but they have some pretty tight rules around how and when. So Laura is giving a Steve a pass, and it may be a one time pass, to join us. But there is a catch."

"Uh-oh. I thought so, what is it?"

"When she was in college she had several girlfriends, and you know what I mean about girlfriends, like you guys. It turns out that she's kept up seeing them every once in a while -- like a couple of times a year -- to enjoy a little play time, much like you all do. Steve lets it happen because it's no threat to him, and all her girlfriends, I guess, are married too."

"OK, but I still don't get the catch."

"Here it is. She wants to be able to play with a few of you girls."

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!", then a long pause.

"She's seen us at your place?"

"I'm pretty sure, maybe not all, but a few."

"So, they pretty much know about us, how we play together, how we come by and visit with you and how the whole group works?"

"I tried not to, but there was just no way could I tell parts of it, it didn't make sense, and Laura was pretty sharp, she figured out a lot based on very little info."

"What's she like?"

"She's pretty, I think you'd enjoy her. She's got a really nice body for a woman who's had two kids. Big boobs, a little bigger than Kelly's, and based on what she did to me, pretty good oral skills. And she's had lots of experience with girls. She's smart, easy to talk to. Reminds me a lot of you girls."

"You've convinced me, I think I could do it with her. Can I meet them sometime soon. I don't want to just have him hop into bed, or just go up and knock on her door and say, ' I'm Lane and here to fuck!' you know"

"So how about if we do something like have a cookout at my place. They can come over, you can be there, maybe get some of the others to come over. We can eat, drink a little, talk, get to know each other, and see what happens. If you guys are comfortable then we can go ahead and plan to set up a get together."

"What about if it clicks, we could then just do it there at your place that night?"

That had me pause, but quickly thinking through, I thought it could work.

"Yeah, I guess it would be OK. But you all probably can't or shouldn't stay late, right. I mean, you wouldn't all be involved with her, would you? Just one or two?"

"Oh, sure. Let me think on it a bit and I'll get back to you on how that might work. When would we do this?"

"Want to try for this weekend?"

"Might be tough, but let's see what we can do. We had some ideas on things to do this weekend, there's a party we know about we were thinking of going to, but hey, we don't have to go, and can work this thing out. Ok, my place is the next left and fourth house on the right."

And we had arrived. As she got out of the car she said, "I need to figure out who should stay late. Are you OK if it's Steph or Abby?"

I stopped and thought a little bit, "Maybe better it's not Abby, this might be too much for her. I think though that Steph could be up for it, but let me talk to her first, OK?"

"Sure, old fart. See ya, good night," and she closed the car door and trotted up to her front door. I spun around at the end of the cul-de-sac and drove home.

It was late now, late night talk shows coming on.

I sent e-mails to Steve and Laura inviting them over on Saturday for a little grilling, drinking, and to meet some of the girls.

I sent an e-mail to Steph asking if I could meet her to talk sometime Friday, and that it was kind of important, as I did want to hear from her soon. I did finish it with a little "Love U"

A while later I get an e-mail back from Steph "Coffee place @ 4 OK? Luv u 2"

Reply: "OK"

Good Night.

++++++++++++++++++++

Friday was just another day at the office. Typical day, maybe a little busier that usual. No contact from any of the girls. Did get e-mails from both Steve and Laura. Steve's was a "Sure, sounds good, we'll be there," but Laura's was a lot more enthusiastic "Oh, great! We're on then. This could be real fun. Soooo looking forward to meeting the girls."

I wrapped up about quarter to four and made my way over to Starbuck's. I pretty much knew by now what Steph liked for coffee, so I went up and got her a latte, myself an iced coffee, and went to find a table. I found one in the corner that for now had no one nearby. Just as I sat down, Steph came in, and she was by herself. That was good, because I didn't mention that I wanted to talk to her alone, and for now, I didn't want to deal with all of them, just a little too complicated.

"Hi Sweetie," I stood and leaned forward, gave her waist a squeeze and her cheek a kiss.

"Hi, lover," she responded with a big smile, "Good to see you, it's been a while. Busy week. Lots of course work, labs, papers. Looking forward to the weekend. So what did you want to see me about, You said important, nothing bad I hope?"

"No, no. At least I don't think so, but something has happened that does affect you and the girls, and maybe our relationship, don't really know yet."

"That sounds kinda bad, maybe"

"Let me explain."

So I told her about Steve spotting them coming and going, and the conversation we had that resulting in me have to tell about the girls. I didn't mention anything about Lane or Ryan or the threesome. I'd save that for later.

"So he knows all about us and what we've done and how we play together? God, that's not good, I mean, we could run into him anywhere, and he'd know, and be looking at us funny, and we'd know that he knows, and we'd be all embarrassed."

"No, don't worry, I don't think it's going to be a problem. Let me tell you a little bit more."

So then I explained that Steve had told Laura about it all, and that Laura came to talk to me about it all as she was very curious. Again I avoided the threesome thing, or the BJ. I explained about Laura's college life, and her ongoing relationship with her girlfriends, and that she was interested in maybe getting to know my friends as well.

"By getting to know us, I am presuming she wants in on some playtime with us?"

"Eventually, yes, I think she would really like to."

"I don't know. We don't know her at all, I mean we are friends, really good friends, and I don't know that fooling around with strangers is something any of us could do."

"Exactly, so we can meet and get to know each other, I'm having them over to my house for a cookout tomorrow night. I'd like you and as many of the others to come over. We'll introduce everyone, you can talk, ask questions. We'll have a nice meal, drink a little wine and see what happens. There are no expectations of anything happening tomorrow, or even ever. If it doesn't work for some or all of you, then it goes no farther. They are both good with that."

"So no promises, just meet them and see how it goes? Tell me about them, how old, what do they look like?"

I pulled up the e-mail on my iPad, and showed her Steve. I should have gotten pics of Laura as well, but, oh well.

"Steve is 34, and Laura, is I think a little younger, not much. She's really quite good looking, body is very proportional, she's had two kids, but you couldn't really tell by looking at her. Her hips are nice and curvy and she's got fairly large boobs, bigger than Kelly's, and they stay up real well for a woman who's had two kids."

"What do you mean, they stay up real well? You've seen them already? How did that happen? You haven't been fooling around with her already?"

Wow, she doesn't miss a thing, my possessive little Stephanie. "Easy, at the end of our little discussion, she stripped of her shirt and bra and had me feel them. I think just to make sure that I knew she was serious, and that I'd be interested in making introductions."

"That's all? Are you going to have sex with her?"

Oh, boy, another sticky question. Better try and be as honest as possible and work into this slowly.

"I don't know. The way the conversation was going, I think she'll want to at some point. And honestly, I would like to, but if it's going to mess up our relationship, then I won't let it happen. What do you think about it?"

"OK. You know I'm very attached to you. I can share you with my friends because we share everything, pretty much, well, no, everything. I think I'll be upset to share you outside of the group. I know that makes no sense, and I can't stop you, it's not like we're married, or engaged, or something like that."

"Well, you are right, not married or anything, but I think we could say that we as a group are in a kind of a committed relationship, at least for now, I mean we are all special to each other right?"

"Yes. OK, I think I can go on with this and at least meet these people. If you like them, and it sounds like you trust them, at least a bit, that it wouldn't hurt. Who knows, maybe I'll like an older woman kinda like I do my older man."

Then I paused, thinking about the omissions I've made, and decided that I'll have to tell her about what Laura did, and about what her hall pass was, but not sure if that was the right time. But then, the next day was the party, so I should have told her then, but that was just the wrong place and time to do it. I needed to think this through a little more carefully. I didn't want to make her upset in a public place, so didn't bring it up, but knew I had to figure something out soon. I'd have to take her aside sometime tomorrow at the party.

"So, yes, I can come over. Not sure about the others. I'll go ahead and ask them? I know Abby can't come over. She's got something going on related to school, and that might be for Brooke too. I don't think anyone else has plans, we were just gonna hang out."

"No, I think Lane is going to talk to everyone else, but I haven't heard from her. She's coming over, but I haven't heard about the others."