Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lane? You talked to her first?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, but it's complicated, and really nothing to do with you, but Lane had a special request of me, so I needed to check with her first."

"Ooohhh? What was that?"

"I think it best you ask her, or wait and see for yourself tomorrow."

"Now you've got me really interested. I don't think I'd miss tomorrow for anything. With Lane, it should be real interesting."

"You guys won't have any trouble getting out will you?"

"Nah. We've mentioned that we are thinking of going out a party, some kids from one of our classes, so we'll just say that we've been invited to a party, which is true. If it's that kind of party, maybe we can get dressed up a bit, you know, look sexy, like we're out to pick up some boys. My mom thinks we spend too much time together anyway, so this will be a good way to make them think we are going out with a new group. Should be really good fun. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to enjoy it. What do you think?"

"Yeah, dressing up would be nice. You are all real pretty and everything, but it's always nice to see women dolled up a bit. Go ahead and go it. I'd love to see what you can do to get even more sexy."

"OK. Then, I'm going to get going, and get a hold of Lane and do a little talking. See you tomorrow."

She finished up her coffee, got up, leaned over to me, gave me a big kiss, and placed her left had right on my crotch and gave it a nice firm squeeze. "Can't wait!" and she was up and out the door.

That night I got a text message from Lane, "Can you talk?"

So I grabbed my cell and called her, "Hi, babe, what's up?"

"Just wanted to tell you that the four of us are on. Abby and Brooke can't make it. So, at your place, right. What time?"

"Seven good?"

"Yeah, we can be there."

"Talk to Steph?"

"Yup. Everything's cool there. She sounds excited. You're going to be one busy guy, I think."

"Did you tell her what you're going to do?"

"Not exactly. I did hint a bit that I was going to be kinda bad. She said that Laura, its Laura, right? That she might think about playing with her. That would be great. Everyone can have a good time."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well as it turned out, it was more like 7:30 when they showed up. Steve and Laura had come right around 7 after their sitter had arrived. I did get a text from Steph a little after 7 saying just "running late."

Knock on the door, and I went over to let them in. They all arrived at the same time and came in, each gave me a short kiss on the lips. Steve and Laura just watched and smiled, getting confirmation that in fact these four lovelies really were my girlfriends. Each of the girls went over to Steve and Laura and introduced themselves, and gave each of them a quick kiss on the cheek.

As they stepped back, I was truly in awe of what was standing in front of me. I hardly knew where to start. They were all very nicely made up, hair neatly done, longer hair cascading over a shoulder, shorter hair shiny clean. I think Kelly had the most interesting outfit on. She had on a light purple, somewhat translucent blouse that was open down the front, a couple of buttons below her bra, which was an exactly matching color so you could see a good amount of her boobs held up by the bra, but could also see a some skin below her bra, the front clasp forming a narrow band across her chest.. She had on very tight white pants that showed no hint of panty or thong. Tammy had on a medium length black skirt, with a white sweater type top that was open down to directly between her medium sized boobs, and it looked like no bra. Lane was dressed to kill -- a clinging grey or silvery dress that hugged her body very tightly, but left the scoop neck top showing the tops of her small boobs as well. Had to be bra of some kind under there, as they were pushed up a bit. Finally Steph. She had on a light blue blouse, that even though several buttons were undone, it naturally closed over itself, so she wasn't really show anything unless she moved, or one was looking at her from the side. She was wearing a medium length, by that I mean partway up the thigh, white skirt.

I hadn't mentioned anything about the dress code to Steve and Laura, so they were quite underdressed, both wearing jeans, and her in a sleeveless blouse.

"Well, these are my new friends, what do you think of the girls?" I asked Steve and Laura.

"Even prettier in person and up close than from a distance," said Steve.

Laura added, "You really are all very pretty, looking very good, and very sexy," with a real sparkle in her eye, no doubt thinking of the possibilities.

I offered some wine, we stood around chatting. Laura asked one of the girls for a little help in the kitchen, I went out on the deck to put steaks and chicken on the grill, while Steve stayed back talking with the girls. Steph came out a short time later and said, "Lane told me about what she wants to do."

"What do you think of it?"

"I don't know. I think I'd be kinda scared, but it's also exciting to think about. I mean two at the same time. I don't know if I could concentrate on the oral part while getting the other. And I'd have to be real careful when I came, cuz I wouldn't want to bite or anything. You know how hard I can cum."

"Yes, I'll keep it in mind," with a big smile.

She had turned to look through the window into the house, and her blouse fell open and I could see her complete pretty little breast. As she leaned forward a bit, it assumed that perfect shape where the size gets a little more noticeable as the breast pulls away from the chest a bit.

"You're looking aren't you? I can tell. I thought it was kind of a sexy thing to wear. You know, flash a little, hide it for a bit, let you know that I am hot for you."

"Oh, yes, you are doing a great job."

"So, are you going to do it with her tonight?"

"You mean Lane, or Laura? Are you OK with it?"

"Sure, with Lane it's OK. I hope she's OK with Steve. He seems pretty nice so far."

"What do you think of Laura?"

"Oh, I do like her. I'm OK with doing something with her. She's flirting pretty hard with all of us." She came up and cuddled against me when Lane came out.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"Really good. Starting to get a little squirmy if you know what I mean. I do like him, a lot. He's even better looking, and I like his body. And his dick feels pretty good. I don't think Laura saw when I slipped my hand inside to check. Just so you know, I'm good to go. I'm going to go in and keep working on him."

"OK -- go for it -- good luck," as she went back inside, and straight over to Steve, and wrapped her arms around one of his, planting a kiss on his cheek. Her boobs were pressed tight against his arm.

I looked over to the dining room table, and Kelly and Laura were side by side, surveying the table making sure everything was in place, and talking between the two of them. Then Laura put her hand on Kelly's cheek, and slowly let it slide down, across her neck, her collarbone, then on to the outside of her breast, stopping briefly to lift it slightly, and smiling. She was saying something, and Kelly smiled back, nodding. It looked like they were going to hit it off together as well. A few minutes later, the steaks and chicken were flipped and ready to take back in. Steph went on in to announce that the meats were ready, and I following a minute or so later.

We ate, talked, laughed. There was a little sexual innuendo, some hints of things to come in the conversations, but mostly, comfortable chatter. The girls seemed to be getting on well and enjoying the company of my neighbors. They talked about their classes, profs, summer jobs. As we were finishing up, I suggested we move to the other room and put the fire on. As I did so, the girls cleaned everything up and hid it all away in the kitchen. I re-filled wine glasses and organized chairs, couch, cushions around the fireplace. I returned to the kitchen with a couple of empty wine bottles just at Laura was finishing up with the last of the utensils/

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Oh, they are all lovely. Great girls, wonderful personalities, and just so free and casual when they talk about the relationship between them and with you. Kelly and Tammy have told me quite a lot. Not much that I didn't already kind of know, but it was in their own words, and it was good to hear how they feel about all of this. I had to check them out and be quite sure they we comfortable with what was going to happen. They are almost more excited than me. This is making feel like I'm back in college with my girlfriends. Let go in the other room."

We went in and the others were all there. Steph called me over and had me sit in one of the chairs, then sat on my lap in such a way that one of my hands could feel her very naked bottom.

Lane had landed on Steve's lap and was almost giving him a lap dance as she squirmed and wiggled her bum on his crotch. She had her mouth in his ear and was saying something that we couldn't hear. Across on the couch, Laura was sitting between Kelly and Tammy. Each had a hand on one of Laura's legs, half way up from her knees, and were slowly rubbing back and forth. Laura had a hand on Tammy's cheek, and was nuzzling her neck just below her ear. The other hand was on Kelly's lap, who was holding and slowly massaging it. Well, it looked like the evening was going to turn out just fine.

I touched Steph on the side of her cheek and she turned towards me to give a big long smoldering kiss. My dick was starting rise, and she felt it because she wiggled her bum on top of it. I looked and saw that the front of her shirt had separated, and her pretty little right tit was just sitting there, no bra, nipple quite puffy and swollen.

"Any undies at all tonight?"

"Nope. It's been driving me crazy. I keep getting cool breezes across my titties, and once in awhile I feel it on my pussy. Keeping me really excited. I'm going to have to get you to bring me off real soon. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure. Want me to do it here, or go to the bedroom."

"No, here, at least for now. I don't want to leave the others. We should be together for this, at least for a while."

I slipped a hand up her skirt and found a completely bare pussy, and as I moved around her folds and lips I could feel just how wet she was. The way she was sitting, my pants were going to be getting pretty wet as well. I stroked her for a few minutes, occasionally touching, running, and pinching, and she started rhythmically rocking back and forth as she was getting more and more into it. I glanced over to Steve and Lane and they were in almost the same position with his hand up her dress and her kissing him quite aggressively, and rocking back and forth. Looking over at the couch is where I got my surprise. Laura had her shirt off, and Kelly was peeling her bra straps off her shoulders and Tammy was unhooking it from the back. The bra came off, and the girls each latched onto a nipple, and started licking, caressing, holding, massaging her gorgeous breasts. Laura looked directly at me and mouthed "Thank you." She was loving it. It was another few minutes and Steph started breathing harder, rocking a little bit more deliberately, tilted her head back, and let out a combined whimper and moan and came, clutching me around my neck and burying her head in my shoulder.

"Wow, really nice. Really, Really nice. That's been waiting to get out all day." And she just lay still against my shoulder. I looked over at Lane and Steve, and I didn't know if she'd gotten off yet or not, but she was between his knees, opening up his jeans, fishing out his cock. I had not seen it before, so was pleased to see that it was about my size, maybe just a bit longer, hard to tell at the distance without a ruler. Lane was licking all around the top and sides, occasionally slipping the head in her mouth. Steph was watching as well, when she all of a sudden jumped off and went over to Lane and whispered something in her ear. Lane just nodded. Steph kept whispering, with two more nods. Steph then went over to Laura and the girls and said something. They just said OK.

Steph came back to me grabbed me by the hand, pulled me up and led me to my bedroom.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I asked if it was OK if we went to the bedroom. Lane and Steve will be here in a minute. I told them I'm going to get you ready" she said as she started undoing my belt and zipper. "I'm going to stay and help, if that's OK with you."

"Are you sure? You don't need to."

"No, I want to be with Lane." "And with you," she added a few seconds later.

Who was I to argue? She pulled out my cock, which was at least half way up, and started stroking and licking all around the head.

"Steph, honey, Can you maybe take your top off for me?"

Without a word, she peeled off her shirt, paused to let me look at her, cupped her small tits for me, tilted her head to the side, teasing, before going back down on my cock.

Just then the door opened, and Lane pulled Steve in to the bedroom, and pulled his pants, then his shirt off, and pushed him back on the bed. She then pulled her dress up over her head, and, yes, there was a bra, which she promptly discarded, but no other undies. Don't know if she lost them, or never had any. She then climbed up and sat on his lap and just gyrated for a while. Then she lifted up, and reached under and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly let herself down. She stopped about half way, lifted up a bit, then sank down, laying flat on Steve's chest. She turned her head and quietly called, "Steph, come here a sec."

Steph went over, and Lane whispered something in her ear. Steph jumped up ran out of the room, returning with Lane's purse, and put it on the night stand.

When Steph got back to me, she said, "They're gone. I think they are in the other bedroom. I wonder what they are doing."

"Why don't you go have a peek?"

She jumped up and was out the door. She was gone for a while, more than just a few seconds, then returned, saying, "Oh, they are all naked, and really having a good time. Kelly asked me to give Laura's pussy a lick, wanna taste?" And she planted a very wet kiss on my mouth, and I definitely could taste a very excited woman on her lips. A little preview, I guess.

Lane then motioned for Steph again. She went over, gave her a little kiss on the lips. Lane whispered to her again, Steph opened her bag, took out what must be a tube of lube, and came over to me. She got back on her knees, and sucked me back into her mouth. She kept this up for another several minutes, until I was very, very hard, and she could tell.

"Lane is ready for you. Go over and give her what she wants. I'm going to watch for bit, then maybe go to the other bedroom."

I stood up and got on the bed, putting my hands on Lane's beautiful butt cheeks. She was absolutely smooth and clean all around, what a site. I rubbed my fingers all around her asshole, applying a little pressure, but not pushing in. I leaned in and licked around her hole a little getting the area wet, pushing the tip in just a fraction. Beside me Steph very close and whispered, "Isn't that just a little bit gross?"

"Maybe, but she made sure she was really clean, inside and out. And, I've heard that it feels really good."

"Then you''ll have to do it for me sometime."

All this time Steve was thrusting up into her pussy, and she was moving very gently back and forth, just right that I could stay in contact with her.

Then she looked back over her shoulder and all she said was, "Fingers, please."

I wet my index finger in my mouth, put it right on her entrance, and applied more pressure with it, and it popped in, and I slowly moved it back and forth gradually going all of the way in. Lane was right, when before she said that you can feel the penis in the pussy when you do this. After a minute or so of moving it around and expanding her sphincter, I pulled out my finger, grabbed the lube, and put some on my first two fingers, then gently reinserted them in her anal hole. Now I was able to wiggle both fingers, and really stretch it getting it ready for my dick. I continued this until she was relaxed.

"You ready?", I asked.

"Sure, you know how to do it, nice and slow."

All this time Steph was stroking my cock, and occasionally putting it in her mouth, so I stayed very hard. She grabbed the tube, squirted some into her hand and massaged my cock. So with my dick all slippery with lube, and still very hard, I took it and placed it at her rear entrance. I slowly pushed, and as the head popped in, she exhaled sharply. Just like the first time, I pushed in an inch, then back a half, in an inch, and back out a half. After a minute or so I was all of the way in with my hips flush against her ass, and just resting, laying still.

Steph beside me, just croaked out, "Wow, can't believe that. That is so unbelievably hot. How does it feel, Lane?"

"Really full. Kind of uncomfortable, Hurts only a little, but that goes away in a while" She stayed still for a bit longer, rocked slowly back and forth, then said, "OK, go ahead and start fucking, both of you."

And we got into a nice rhythm. Lane moaned, squealed a few times, purred once in a while, and all in all seemed to be having a very nice ride. She shuddered a few times with what were either small orgasms, or just ripples of excitement passing through her, otherwise she was letting out little grunts with each stroke I made into her.

"I'm getting close Lane," I warned. "No, not yet, it's getting really close for me," she responded.

So I did my best to slow down, to hold off, to pause, then resume the stroking. But Steve never slowed down, he just continued pounding away, and speeding up, then all of a sudden, her sphincter spasmed repeatedly, and I knew she was cumming. She let out a low moan, and I was also close enough that four more strokes, and I was flooding her bowls with several days of backed up semen.

She collapsed on Steve, and whispered, "Please stop, just for a while, until all of the twitching stops, then you can cum."

She rested for several seconds, as her breathing slowed. Then she lifted off Steve, and reached below, and grabbed his cock, and repositioned it on her asshole. She then just sank completely down and started lifting up and down. Then Steve started thrusting harder and harder, and as he was ready to cum, she lifted up high, dropped down and had another orgasm. I saw that one hand of hers was also rubbing her clit to help get the orgasm out. Then she collapsed onto Steve's chest for a few minutes before she rolled off, his dick falling out of her ass, with a good long trail of cum leaking out and onto her inner thigh.

I made my way to the bathroom, and soaped up a cloth and washed myself off. Grabbed another one and took it into the bedroom. Steve got up to go to the bathroom, and I lay down beside Lane, and lifted her leg and rubbed the warm wet cloth over her pussy, and back between her ass cheeks.

"Hhhhmmmm. Thanks so much. That feels so nice."

I looked around the room, and I was alone. Somewhere in all of that Steph had slipped out, presumably to join the other girls. Lane looked like she was just going to rest a while. Steve came out of the bathroom, and said to me, "Buddy, that was one of the most amazing experience I've ever had. She was just so into it, and being able to watch her face through the whole thing, all I can say is wow. That is one amazing girl."

"Yeah, her, and the others too, they really are special."

I slipped on a pair of boxers, Steve pulled up his pants. I went over, and pulled a sheet up over Lane, and let her doze.

Out in the hall, all was quiet. The door to the other bedroom was closed, and we couldn't really hear anything going on. Steve gave a questioning look, and I pointed over to the kitchen. "Glass of wine?" "Sure!"