Stephanie Ch. 01

Story Info
I save a young woman, and get rewarded as her 'hero'
12.6k words
4.68
72.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers

Part 1 of this story is mostly true (The conversation on the observation deck is made up). It took place several years ago while I was on vacation in Jasper, Alberta. The rest of the story is based on a dream I had that night.

No sex takes place in part 1, only some flirtation and attraction. This isn't a sex story. It is a story of mutual physical and emotional attraction that leads to two people expressing these attractions with each other.

Part 1

This is the story of Stephanie, the most beautiful young woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and what happened between us a couple of days ago. I had to write it down, because it was so unbelievable that it already seems like it was all a dream.

I am currently on vacation, and had decided to get away from the city for a few days and head out to the mountains. I got a hotel room in Jasper and spent the afternoon strolling around the town, enjoying the peacefulness there. On Thursday, I drove up Whistler's Mountain, just outside of the town. There is a tramway there that goes part way up the mountain, and then you can climb the rest of the way to the summit, a walk of about 1km. It's about 1-1/2 hour round trip, but not generally a difficult climb, and the views from the summit are definitely worth it.

While walking back down from the summit, I met a couple, Dave and Karen, and their teen daughter Stephanie, who were on vacation from the Vancouver area. Stephanie caught my eye immediately. She had long legs leading up to a perfect high firm bubble ass, both of which were highlighted by the snug khaki shorts she wore. She was tall, about 5'9", with a slim athletic build and a narrow waist, small but perky boobs that looked to be about 32A's, and a very beautiful face with a small classic Roman nose and captivating dark brown eyes. Her light brown hair was styled in the "Posh Spice" look that was so popular, but it looked more beautiful on Stephanie, framing her face perfectly. I found it very difficult to not stare at her beauty, and I know that she caught me staring a couple of times because she would smile and wink at me when she knew her parents wouldn't see.

With the lustful thoughts I was having as I looked at this perfect looking young woman, the one thought that kept going through my mind was 'Please be over 18!'

The four of us talked as we walked down from the summit together, trading stories of our travels. As we reached one steeper area where the trail was close to the edge, Stephanie slipped on some loose shale, losing her balance and sliding toward the edge. Reacting automatically, I reached out to grab her, with my left hand and arm going under her arm and across her chest. As I helped her back to her feet on more solid ground, I realised that my hand was firmly holding on to her right tit, which I found felt more like a very firm 32B, rather than the A that I had thought they looked like under her top.

We sat on a couple of large boulders for several minutes, catching our breath and waiting for our hearts to start beating somewhat normal again. The three of them kept thanking me, before Dave stood and came over to me, shaking my hand, while Karen came over and kissed me on the cheek. Stephanie also gave me a kiss on the cheek, as well as a very tight hug, pressing her firm little tits into my chest while whispering that my hand had felt good on her boob. As she broke the hug, she gave me another kiss on the cheek, and said that I was her "hero".

When we got back down to the upper tramway terminal, Dave and Karen offered to buy me lunch at the restaurant there, as a thank you. I tried to politely turn them down, but they wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

"Whatever you want, it's on us. Don't worry about prices or anything. It's the least we can do to thank you for saving Stephanie," Dave told me.

' "Whatever you want",' I thought to myself. 'If only he knew what I want is his daughter!'

The four of us had lunch together, and, since the drinking age in Alberta is only 18, Stephanie was also allowed to have wine with us. ('Thank you, Lord! She is 18!' I silently cheered.) The three of them raised their glasses and toasted "their hero". I guess that they realized that they were embarrassing me, as they then started talking about the views of Jasper and the mountains from the restaurant, saying how lovely and beautiful it was. I agreed with them, but was silently thinking that the view wasn't anywhere near as lovely and beautiful as their daughter, who sat beside me, occasionally rubbing her leg against mine as we ate our meal.

After we finished eating, we went downstairs to the tramway terminal, where there was a long line up waiting to go back down the mountain. Dave and Karen decided to check out the gift shop, while I decided to go outside to the observation deck for a smoke. Stephanie said she was going to go outside with me for some fresh air and to enjoy the views some more. With her joining me, I knew that I would definitely enjoy the view.

"Can I have a smoke?" she asked me as soon as we were outside and out of view of her parents. "Mine are in my purse, which I left in the car. My folks don't like me to smoke, so I try to sneak them when I can. We've been on vacation for just over a week now and they're almost always around me, so I haven't had many chances for any smokes. Even at the hotels we've stayed at, we've either had suites, shared a room, or had adjoining rooms, like we have here. So I haven't had any privacy for anything like smoking, or for other things." She looked up at me with a sly smile. "My boyfriend and I had only done it a couple of times before we had a big fight and broke up about two months ago. I don't miss him, but I do miss the sex we had. I wish I could thank you a little more 'privately' for saving my life today. Oh don't give me that surprised look! I felt your 'dickie' getting hard when I hugged you earlier, and I've seen the way you've been looking at me since we met. I also know you enjoyed the feel of my boobies when I hugged you, as well as when you grabbed me when I fell. I know I enjoyed it too. I just wish we had a chance to do something about it.

"Oh shit! Here come my parents!" she said as she flicked her cigarette butt over the rail to the rocks below, not giving me a chance to respond to her statement.

"Did the two of you have a good talk?" Dave asked, eyeing my cigarette, then Stephanie, knowing that she had had one as well.

"Well, we, um, had, um, an... interesting talk about your vacation so far," I replied, having a hard time finding words to speak.

We walked back in to the terminal and joined Karen in the line for the tram, waiting about 15 minutes for it to arrive as we talked about the Vancouver area and Edmonton, where I lived. I had been avoiding looking at Stephanie while I talked with Karen and Dave, but I could see her out of the corner of my eye, smiling at me and occasionally staring at my crotch.

When we finally got on to the tram, we were crowded together, and Stephanie stood right behind me, pressing her body and firm little tits into my back, while occasionally blowing on my neck and ear, as well as rubbing her hand along my hip and butt. Thankfully, because of the crowd on the tram and the scenery outside that they were looking at, no one, including her parents, could see what she was doing, or the woody she was giving me.

After leaving the tramway, we walked out to the parking lot, coming to their car first. Karen took out a note pad and pen, giving me their address and phone number, telling me to call them whenever I was in Vancouver, and that I would always be a welcomed guest at their home. I then gave them my phone number and address in Edmonton, before we said our goodbyes. Dave again shook my hand, then, saying "Aw, what the hell!" gave me a big bear hug. Karen then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before Stephanie also gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then gave me a hug, pushing her boobs against me while whispering "I wish this wasn't goodbye. I'd really like to have been able to spend some time to get to know you better, and more... intimately." She then broke the hug and gave me another quick kiss, this one softly on my lips.

As I walked back to my Jeep Cherokee, watching them drive off, I realized that they had taken some pictures of us together, but I hadn't. 'Shit!' I thought. 'All the pictures I took today, yet I didn't get any of the most beautiful sight I saw. Damn! She is fucking gorgeous! I wish I could have spent some private time with her. When they are that fucking hot, who cares about the age difference! (I'm 30). Oh well. At least I'll have something pleasant to dream about tonight'.

~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

When I got back to my hotel, I decided to go down to the pool. After swimming about 30 laps, I lay in a lounge chair to dry off and enjoy the sun. About 10 minutes later, I heard a familiar female voice exclaim "Oh my God! Are you staying here too?"

Opening my eyes, they nearly bulged from their sockets as I saw Stephanie standing beside me, wearing a yellow string bikini top and matching boy leg briefs, and looking even hotter than I thought possible. The suit showed off her long lean body and flat toned stomach. If I had thought she had a nice body when I saw her wearing the tight shorts and a t-shirt, I now definitely knew just how fantastic and sexy her body truly was.

I got up and pulled over another deck chair, inviting her to sit and join me before asking where her parents were.

"Oh, they decided to walk around town, and do some sightseeing and shopping. I said that I was tired from the climb up the mountain and all the excitement, and that I just wanted to relax by the pool. Do you like my swim suit?" she asked as she stood and turned around, showing how the shorts left the bottom half of her cheeks exposed, and the material rode snuggly up the crack of her perfect ass. "My folks would NEVER let me wear this if they were around. They would want me to wear the same old boring one-piece suit Mom bought me when I was 15. They are so straight laced, they probably don't even have sex anymore.

"Here. I owe you one," she said as she handed me a cigarette.

"I doubt that, Stephanie," I told her as I lit both our smokes. "Your mom is pretty good looking, and, I must admit, so is your dad. I can see where you get your looks from. And I'm sure they didn't stop having sex as soon as you were conceived. They probably still do it on a regular basis, just not when you are around."

"Ugh! I don't even want to THINK about mom and dad having sex! Gross!"

"That's how we all feel about our parents when we are young. As we get older, we realize that they wouldn't be normal if they didn't have sex, at least occasionally."

"Well, I'll take your word for that, but for now, YUCK!

"Anyway, they aren't here, and we are, so let's not talk about them for now. How long are you staying here? Do you think we might be able to spend some time together after all? I hope so!"

"I'm here until Saturday, so I hope we can too. It just puzzles me though. You are a very beautiful young woman. I'm not going to complain, but I can't understand why you would want to waste your time with me, rather than spending it with any of these young men closer to your own age who keep staring at you."

"I'm not going to 'waste my time' with you. I'd just rather spend my time with a man, not one of these boys you that you called 'young men'. They think sex is all about them. Stick it in, shoot their goo, and then either fall asleep, or get up and leave, saying they'll call later. I'd prefer to be with a real man who knows what he's doing, and can teach me things."

"OK. In that case, why don't you go back to your room and get changed. If you would like, tell your parents that you met me here, and that I've offered to take you out for dinner and to show you around the town. Then meet me in the hotel bar in an hour. As for anything else tonight, well, we'll see what happens."

"I already know what I want to happen," she told me with a sexy grin, "and I'm pretty sure you want the same thing to happen. If they're not back yet, I'll leave them a note, and I'll see you in an hour."

With that, she stood and leaned over me, rubbing her hand through the hairs on my chest as she kissed me, her tongue pushing between my lips so it could meet my tongue, and giving a soft "mmmmmmmm" as she broke the kiss.

"See you in an hour," she said as she turned to walk away. Every male head, and many of the females as well, turned to watch her walk toward the door, her hips swinging sexily back and forth.

I waited a few minutes, allowing the stirring in my crotch to settle down, and then just about ran back to my room to shave and shower. Getting dressed, I looked at my watch as I put it on and noticed I still had almost half an hour before I was to meet Stephanie at the bar. I looked around my room, picking up and putting things away, before checking my condom supply and putting a few of them in my pocket, in case we went somewhere other than back to my room. After taking one more look around the room, I checked my hair in the mirror. Looking at my reflection, and seeing my own eyes staring back at me, I thought 'Fuck! I can't believe this is happening! A beautiful, sweet young thing like Stephanie is hot for me. It must be the hero worship thing. Damn! I'm going to have to start looking for more beautiful damsels in distress to rescue!'

I was in the bar for almost 10 minutes before she arrived. I didn't see her come in, but I didn't need to. I could tell by the reaction of the other guys in the bar, as they all stopped talking and just stared.

I could barely make out her reflection in the mirror behind the bar, but what I could see made me turn on my bar stool for a better look.

Stephanie had stopped about 10 feet into the bar, letting her eyes adjust to the lower light while trying to look for me. I was too mesmerized at first to react, and just sat there staring at this young beauty who was there to be with me.

She was wearing a skin tight black halter-style mini-dress that ended about mid-thigh, and was scooped low enough to give just a hint of her perfect breasts. The dress, combined with her black 2" heeled sandals, showed off her long, trim legs and her golden tanned body perfectly. She wore only a light amount of make-up, just enough to highlight the natural beauty of her face.

I noticed her start to look in my direction, so I stood and waved to her. She walked over to me and greeted me with a kiss, a longer and much better one than she had given me by the pool. I pulled out the bar stool next to mine for her to sit on before I sat back down to catch my breath from the kiss she had just given me.

"Hi, Terry. Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something wrong with the way I look?"

"God, no! Just the opposite! You look absolutely stunning! You are definitely THE most beautiful woman here. I just can't believe that you're here with me! Oh shit! Where are my manners? I've been so busy staring at you, that I haven't even offered you a drink yet. What would you like? Wine?"

"I guess a glass of white wine would be OK," she responded as she pulled out a cigarette and waited for me to light it for her. "Actually, I can't believe that we are here together either. When we pulled out of the parking lot, I took a picture of you through the back window of the car. I thought that that would be the last time I would ever see you, and I wanted a picture so that I would always remember you."

I motioned to the bartender and ordered Stephanie a glass of wine, which he served after checking her ID. As she sipped her wine and I drank my rye & coke, I told her that I had also thought that I'd never see her again, except in my dreams.

"I never even thought of my camera until I got back to my Jeep. All the pictures I took of the scenery, and I didn't get even a single picture of the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life."

"Terry, although it is very flattering that you think I am beautiful, you don't need to keep flirting and hitting on me. I'm already here with you, and I'm already hoping to spend the night with you."

"Stephanie, look around. Almost every guy here, and most of the women as well, is still looking at you. I'm sure that if I were to ask around, almost every one of them would agree that you are the most beautiful woman here. I'm not just saying that to hit on you aor flirt. I'm just stating the truth. You ARE a very beautiful young woman."

I noticed a bit of pink colour start on her chest and then move up her neck to her cheeks as she said "Thank you, Terry. I've never had any one flatter me this much before and actually mean it. I've had guys say things like that to me before, but they were just trying to get me to agree to a date, or trying to get me to sleep with them. But I know that you actually do mean what you are saying. Thank you, Terry." She leaned toward me and kissed me. "Now, are you taking me out for dinner, or are you just going to try to get me drunk while I sit here nibbling on bar munchies?"

We left the hotel and drove into the town to an Italian restaurant, and enjoyed a nice meal together, before she said she was hoping we could go dancing somewhere. When I asked, our waitress recommended a club next door to the restaurant.

Escorting her out to the dance floor, my hand was on her back, touching the softest skin I've ever felt. As we danced to the faster songs, I couldn't help but notice that her braless breasts had hardly any bounce or sag to them, and they felt really good as their soft firmness pressed against my chest during the slower songs. I could feel the hard points of her nipples against me, and they weren't the only things rising as we danced close, holding each other tight. I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants, trapped between our swaying bodies. She could feel it too, and started pressing her crotch tighter against mine, saying "Mmmmmmm. That feels good!"

After dancing a few more songs, both fast and slow, we sat back down and each had another drink while we held hands.

"I don't want this night to ever end," she said as she leaned over to kiss me. "Are we going to stay here much longer? I'd like to leave soon and go somewhere that it'll just be the two of us."

"What about your parents?" I asked her as we drove back to the hotel. "Do they know where you are? Are they expecting you back in your room at any particular time?"

"They were in their room when I returned from the pool. I told them that I had met up with you, and that you had offered to show me around town and maybe take me dancing somewhere. After I showered, I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt, and then left through their room so they could see how I was dressed. Then I snuck back into my room and changed into this outfit. They don't even know I own anything like this. They would TOTALLY freak out if they saw me right now! Anyway, they said to say 'Hi' to you, and not to be out too late, and not to drink too much. Daddy told me 'You may be legal age here, but you're still underage back home, young lady.' Mom told me 'That Terry is so nice. You be polite to him.' Well, I've been polite so far, haven't I? Now let's go to your room so we can be nasty!"

My hand was on the small of her back, feeling the softness of her skin, as we waited for the elevator. Thankfully, no one else got on it with us, and Stephanie pressed her body tightly against mine as we kissed, deep and hard, letting our tongues explore each other's mouth.

We arrived at my floor and practically ran to my room, where I fumbled with my key card and dropped it. It then took me three tries to insert it properly to unlock the door.

"I hate these fucking cards! I can never get them to work right. It always takes me a couple of tries."

canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers