Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

Em's bare-handed swat landed with as much force as she could muster, but it wasn't anywhere near as hard as her father had just delivered. On Scott's already-raw skin, though, it hurt a-plenty.

"Dad."

Steve Conroy got up to deliver his turn in his brother's spanking. On the short way to the footstool, Emily passed her Uncle Steve and a shiver went through his body as Em reached out and ran her hand over his cock and balls.

Steve looked down at his brother's ass. It was red as hell, and in spots he could see the outline of Ed's fingers and the stripes left by the belt.

Well, not one to be outdone by his brother-in-law, Steve delivered an assault comparable to the one Uncle Eddie had just dished out.

"Reg."

Father and son exchanged a look that wondered, 'How much more can this guy stand?'

Reggie spanked his uncle with as much force as the other men, and Uncle Scott moaned loudly the whole time.

"Mom."

Anne Conroy decided to use the belt. She laid into Scott's bright red ass as if she had wanted to hit him for ages. Scott now moaned constantly, even when no one was touching him.

"Trev."

Trevor got up. He wasn't sure he *wanted* to hit his dad, but then again, everybody else had. And moreover, his father seemed to like it. Trev did him like the other men had, open handed. He brought his hand down again and again with all his strength, and he could feel the heat from his dad's skin before he even touched it.

"Stop."

Trevor took his place in the line once more, and Stephanie examined her uncle's upturned butt.

Running a hand gently over the smooth skin of Uncle Scott's ass, Steph said, "Wow. Your ass is about the color of Santa Claus's suit. It's really hot. You ready for the last one?"

Uncle Scott panted, "Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress."

Steph responded, "Just wait here."

Stephanie left the room momentarily, then returned with the riding crop out of her parents' toy chest. "Are you *sure* you're ready?"

"Yes, Mistr..."

Uncle Scott's reply was cut short by the crop's strike on his abused ass. The short amount of time Steph had been away had allowed the hot numbness that had taken over his rear to begin subsiding. The crop on his mutilated flesh was almost beyond toleration. He screamed in pain as Stephanie brutally striped his already red ass with deeper, thinner stripes.

When Stephanie stopped whipping his ass, she bent down and placed a light kiss on each of his fiery hot cheeks, then let him roll away. When he fell to the floor, Steph discovered a big wet spot on the footstool. Apparently, Uncle Scott had cum somewhere amid his abuse. Stephanie smiled.

"Get back in line."

Stephanie sat for a while, working out what to do with all these inviting pussies and assholes. While she was deliberating, the front doorbell rang. A couple of heads shot up, afraid to be found like this by whoever was at the door.

Stephanie simply, calmly said, "Stay there," and without worry, strode to the front door, as naked as any of the rest of them.

Part of her said to check to see who was outside, but there was an arrogance building inside her, at least for the moment, that said, "Fuck 'em if they can't take it."

Stephanie opened the door, and was almost disappointed to find it was Aunt Pat. Pat looked Steph up and down, then peeked around the doorway and said, "Sorry I'm late. Miss much?"

Stephanie motioned Aunt Pat inside, then said, "I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these inviting pussies and asses. Any ideas?"

Aunt Pat's eyes narrowed. "I think I might. Got any dildos, vibrators... vegetables?"

Stephanie's eyes lit up. "I think so. How about you?"

"I *know* we do. I'll be back." Aunt Pat hurried out the back way while Stephanie gathered toys. A few minutes later, Aunt Pat returned and she and Steph dumped their findings on the couch.

There was a lot of fake cock there. Some of it battery-operated, much of it not. The cucumber and zucchini were definitely *not* battery-powered.

Steph looked at the pile and asked, "Any thoughts on how this should all be distributed?"

Aunt Pat smiled and started to lay toys behind the people she thought should get what. Next to Emily, she placed the two vegetables. Emily already had a double-headed dildo placed behind her, so Steph shot a questioning look at Aunt Pat. Aunt Pat smiled back as she started to remove her clothes, "Those are mine." When Aunt Pat was naked, she took up the spot next to her daughter.

Now Stephanie had *nine* assholes, *four* pussies and *five* cocks to play with! This was *way* beyond any sex dream she could have ever come up with!

'Well,' she thought, 'let's see what we can do about filling up these holes!'

Uncle Scott had a thin vibrator placed behind him. Stephanie put it in her mouth to lube it up, then turned it on. She pressed it against Uncle Scott's asshole and forced it gently in.

To the room, Steph announced, "Don't let these toys fall out. If you have to, reach around and push them back in. Just don't let them fall out and hit the floor, or you will clean them off with your mouths."

Uncle Eddie had a nice fat dildo behind him. Steph lubed it up with spit like she had the last one, then pushed it into her uncle's butt. Uncle Eddie grunted at the intrusion. He wasn't much into ass play, so it was hard for him to relax. Stephanie was persistent, though, so he eventually relaxed enough that the big dildo popped into his tight opening.

A vibrator a little larger than Uncle Scott's lay behind Trevor. Stephanie slipped this plastic phallus into her mouth to slick it up, pushed it into her cousin's butt, then caressed his hanging balls, receiving a moan of pleasure in response.

Reggie got a dildo even bigger than Uncle Eddie's had been. This one caused Steph to have to open wide to get it in her mouth to get it slippery enough. Reg was going to have a tough time taking this. That wasn't going to stop her though. A naughty thought came to mind, and Steph said out loud, "Aunt Pat, I don't think this will fit my brother's ass. Hell, I don't know if I could get it in my pussy!" Stephanie saw Reggie tense at the implication of how big his dildo actually was. It wasn't really as big as Steph made it sound, but she found she *did* enjoy teasing her brother, even if it occasionally terrified him.

When Stephanie ran a finger over her brother's asshole, she found it to be very tight. She was going to have a hard time even forcing a finger in that clenched little orifice. She laughed a little and said, "I was only kidding earlier, slave-bro. Though this *won't* exactly be easy..."

Steph then placed the head of the dildo against Reggie's resistant anus. Reg grunted when his sister pressed against his hole: the dildo was too big to fit with just spit for lubrication. Stephanie realized this and ran to get the bottle from her brother's room, then poured some lube on the fake cock and Reggie's ass.

The going was a little easier from there. Reggie still gasped when the head of the dildo popped past his sphincter, but once it was in, the rest of the shaft was relatively simple.

Aunt Mary had a medium-sized buttplug and a fat dildo behind her. Stephanie was a little disappointed when she took them both with ease.

Her mom had two long, thick, vibrating, cock-shaped dildos. Stephanie knew these would be no great problem for her slut-mom to take, so she spit on her mother's invitingly exposed holes, and plunged both dildos in as deep as possible at the same time.

Dad had a big buttplug standing behind him. This was going to be as much of a challenge for him as the dildo had been for Reggie. Steph drizzled some lube from the bottle, then watched, fascinated, at how wide her dad's asshole stretched to take the big, black plug.

Next in line for a dildo was her gorgeous cousin, Emily. And she had the double-headed thing Steph had noticed before. No lubrication was going to be needed for at least one head of the dildo: Emily's pussy was leaking like crazy. Stephanie picked up the dildo and plunged one end into her cousin's soaking cunt, then doubled the thing up and pressed the other head in right next to it. Emily gasped in surprise when the second head slid into her pussy next to the first. She moaned again in when Stephanie grabbed the tight loop the dildo made and gave it a quick twist, stretching Em's cunt from top-to-bottom to side-to-side.

Emily felt so filled up she could hardly breathe, and the sensation of the two heads turning in her pussy almost made her faint. So, she felt almost empty when Stephanie removed one head and shoved it into her little asshole.

Last in line was Aunt Pat. Stephanie looked at the two vegetables at her aunt's feet and said out loud, "Aunt Pat, I can't do this. I'll tear you in half." The cucumber was bigger around than Uncle Eddie's cockhead, and the zucchini was even bigger than that.

Aunt Pat was adamant. "Do it, Mistress. It *can* be done. I've done it many times. If anybody else wants to see, let them watch."

Uncertainty twisted Stephanie's face. Could her aunt *really* take such big things in her ass and pussy? It didn't seem possible, yet she was certain she was ready.

A big sigh escaped Steph's lips before she said, "Okay. If you're sure. Anybody else want to watch? Just don't let your toys fall out, remember."

Everybody got up off the floor and gathered around Stephanie and Aunt Pat. They all wanted to see Pat take the big veggies into her nether holes. It was kind of fun for Steph to see how much trouble some of them were having moving normally. Everybody but Aunt Mary and Steph's dad was reaching down to hold their respective toys in. Apparently Aunt Mary had some great muscle control, and Dad's plug was big enough, it wasn't going to fall out any time soon.

When everyone was satisfied with their positions for the upcoming proceedings, Stephanie asked, "Okay, Aunt Pat. Which one first?"

Aunt Pat replied, rather breathlessly, "The zucchini. In my pussy."

Stephanie picked up the big vegetable and examined it. She learned it had been cleaned already. Apparently Aunt Pat had had this planned. That, or she did this often, and always had her vegetables prepared for when she was in the mood. Steph never thought of her aunt as a vegetable fucker, but hey, she was learning all sorts of kinky things about her family and herself lately.

Steph poured lube on the zucchini, then rubbed it all over the green skin. She used the lube on her hands to slick up her aunt's already wet pussy. It certainly wasn't going to hurt to get her as slick as possible. Steph then asked for somebody to get a towel out of the kitchen for her to wipe her hands on. She stifled a giggle that came when her dad started toward the kitchen and saw that he was having a little trouble walking normally with his ass stuffed.

After wiping the excess lube from her hands, Steph took the slicked-up vegetable and placed it at Aunt Pat's pussy entrance. With a gentle push, Aunt Pat's cunt lips pressed inward and started to stretch to accommodate the huge diameter of the zucchini. Stephanie listened to her aunt's breathing for clues to how well she was taking things. She also asked periodically how it was going, since she didn't really want to hurt her aunt, at least not in a *bad* way.

Stephanie was concentrating on what she was doing so much, she couldn't see the looks of wonder, discomfort, arousal, envy, and pain on the faces of the onlookers. Emily, after having had both heads of the double-ended dildo inside her, wondered if her pussy could stretch as wide as her mother's was. Reggie just thought it looked like it hurt, Trevor wondered (rather oddly) if that was what his mother's pussy had looked like when he was coming out of it. Eddie wondered how often his wife did things like this, and was concerned about whether even his fat-headed cock was going to feel anything in her stretched-out pussy. Steve thought it was one of the strangest, most erotic sights he'd seen in a long time, and couldn't wait to see the cucumber do the same thing to her asshole. Scott and Mary wondered if they could handle something similar, and Anne ran upstairs to get the polaroid (that Steph knew nothing about), so her sister's arousing perversity could be recorded.

Stephanie kept gently pushing the slick vegetable into her aunt's widely stretched pussy, stopping only when Aunt Pat gasped, "Please stop, Mistress. No more."

A flash blinded everyone as Anne took a picture of her sister's grossly stretched cunt. Anne then laid the photo on the floor to develop in front of Pat, so she could see what her own pussy looked like with the big zucchini half sticking out.

Aunt Pat panted as she tried to get her body to assimilate the feeling of being stretched almost painfully wide. Eventually, she got used to the humongously filling sensation, and her breathing evened out. Still a little out of breath, Aunt Pat then said, "Now the ass. Just do it."

Steph lubed up the cucumber, and hoping like hell she didn't tear something, she started pressing it against the even tighter hole above the protruding zucchini.

Aunt Pat gasped, "No! Not so hard, Mistress! I don't know if I can do this one! I didn't know the zucchini was going to be so big!"

Stephanie stopped pressing so hard against Aunt Pat's asshole, and slowly, much more slowly than the zucchini had gone in, the cucumber started to disappear into Pat Kendall's body.

Pat was sweating and breathing hard, trying to take both these enormous things inside herself. She was beginning to wonder, 'What the hell was I thinking? I've never used anything this size before. Even when I have used vegetables while masturbating, they've *never* been *this* big! I must have been fucking insane! And even stretched out, they'll probably come out as hard as they went in!'

After what seemed a lifetime, Pat could take no more. "Mistress! Stop! Please!"

Stephanie almost jumped back when Aunt Pat shouted for her to stop. She wondered, 'How can she *do* that? It's fucking amazing! She'll probably never be the same again!'

All this while, Anne was taking pictures of her sister's self-induced ordeal, shooting pictures of the looks of concentration on Steph's and Pat's faces, the look of occasional pained surprise her sister had, and a lot of pictures of the penetration itself.

Reggie kept saying quietly, "You're nuts. You're fucking insane. You're fucking gorgeous."

Most of the rest of the family were too stunned for words. It didn't stop them from being incredibly aroused, however, because all the women's nipples were stiff, and the men were hard and dripping.

Stephanie was maybe most aroused of any of them. A part of her was appalled at what she had just done to her aunt. Another part, however, acknowledged that Aunt Pat had asked for this, practically begged for it, and wanted *her* to do it to her. The degree of submission involved with what she and her aunt had just gone through was dizzying. Aunt Pat trusted her enough to shove those two *huge* objects into her body! And she'd done it!

Steph got on the floor and approached Aunt Pat's red, sweating face.

"Aunt Pat..." Steph said quietly.

Her aunt's tightly closed eyes slowly opened and finally focused on her niece. A slight smile came to Pat's face, and she weakly said, "I did it, Mistress. It feels good. I've never been so full before. Thank you." She then passed out, her ass still in the air, obscene with the vegetables protruding from it.

While she was unconscious, Stephanie eased the objects from Aunt Pat's body. Miraculously, no flesh was torn, but the muscles were going to take some time to regain their previous shape.

Uncle Eddie, without asking, removed the dildo from his butt and picked up his wife. Steve and Anne offered their bed for Pat to rest on, and Ed gratefully carried her upstairs.

A look of concern was on Emily's face, seeing her mother passed out from what she assumed had been pleasure. The concern was mixed with a degree of admiration for what her mom had managed to accomplish.

The mood in the living room was subdued. The sexual energy had run out for the time being, at least until everyone was sure Pat was okay.

When Uncle Eddie came back downstairs, everybody looked at him expectantly.

"She's sleeping. She came to enough to let me know she's alright. Her pussy and ass won't be quite the same for a little while, but she says they feel fine.

"She says not to let her dampen the festivities."

Well, things were pretty damp, anyway.

Stephanie told Reggie to get a movie for everybody to watch. While everybody else was watching the video, they all took turns going upstairs to check on Pat.

When Steph finally got up to see her, Aunt Pat was awake. She looked pretty disheveled from her ordeal, but seemed cheerful enough.

Steph sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, Aunt Pat. Feeling better?"

"Oh, definitely, Mistress." She gave Steph a weary smile. "That was the most intense thing I think I've ever done. For a while, it felt like I was giving birth all over again... in reverse. Thank you for doing this for me. You are a wonderful niece, and an even more wonderful mistress. Thank you for listening when it got to be too much."

Steph reached out and touched her aunt's face. "No problem. I was just worried I was going to hurt you."

Aunt Pat now smiled fully. "That's why I trusted you to do this. I knew I could count on you to listen when it got to be too much. I love you, Stephanie. I love you, Mistress."

Pat leaned over and kissed Stephanie. For a little bit, it was just a comforting thing, but the longer it went, the hotter it got. Neither woman wanted to stop after a while, and pretty soon, hands started to roam over smooth flesh, resting for moments in turn on soft breasts and warm, wet pussies.

Soon, Steph was stretched out over Aunt Pat, pussy in her aunt's face, and she eagerly ducked her head to lick in return. Steph could see that the muscles were still very stretched out, but was surprised at how much they had returned to their proper shape. Steph hadn't gotten a good look at Aunt Pat's cunt yesterday, but now was enjoying the close contact.

Apparently the intensity of being stretched so wide made Aunt Pat's pussy extremely sensitive, because Steph only sucked her clit and pussy lips for a few minutes before her aunt screamed out in orgasm. The arousal Stephanie had felt earlier from penetrating Pat with the vegetables bubbled up again, as well, and Steph followed right behind.

Just as Steph was rolling off Aunt Pat, a tentative voice came from around the doorway.

"Hello? Is everybody alright?" It was Aunt Mary.

Aunt Pat called out, "Come on in, Mary, the water's fine!" Then she started to laugh.

Aunt Mary peeked around the door frame. When she saw Pat and Stephanie sitting back against the headboard, she came into the room.

"I heard screaming."

Aunt Pat said, "Oh, that was me. Mistress here gave me a fabulous orgasm. Wanna try?"

Mary ignored the last comment. "Then you're feeling better? Everybody's worried about you."

Aunt Pat replied, "Let 'em worry a bit longer. Come on over here. Mistress and I want to try those fantastic nipples."

A slow smile came to Aunt Mary's face, and she climbed onto the bed between the other two women. Stephanie and Pat each grabbed an enormous breast and popped the nipple into their mouths. While they worked on her breasts with their lips, teeth and tongues, their hands caressed her belly until they converged on the damp, hairy mound between her legs.

Mary spread her legs as far as she could to give the two ladies the best access to her cunt as possible. At this invitation, Pat removed her mouth from Mary's tit and crawled around until she could latch onto Mary's dark-furred pussy.

Aunt Mary went crazy. Almost more than fucking, she absolutely *loved* having her pussy eaten. She enjoyed cock, and wouldn't trade it for the world, but offer her a good tongue-lashing, and she simply melted.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers