Stephanie Tops Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

Stephanie was starting to breathe hard, the power rush was so great. She barely had the breath to say, "Take off your blouse."

Obediently, Mom started working on the buttons of her top and then removed it, sitting back in just her royal blue lace bra and dark blue almost-knee-length skirt.

"Now remove your panties."

Mom's eyes dropped immediately to the floor. "I'm not wearing any."

Now was Stephanie's turn to be speechless. She was stunned! Her mom seemed usually something of a prude, she never thought that her own mother would go to work with no panties and a short skirt! The thought of it made her pussy juice up even more. Any more revelations like this, and she'd be dripping on the floor, just like Reggie.

Stephanie regained her composure quickly, took a deep breath, and commanded, "Lift your skirt."

Mom reached for her skirt's hem and started to pull it toward her breasts. Soon, both children were staring, slack-jawed, at the sight of their mother's bare crotch. Once again, Mom surprised them both by not having a single hair on her cunt. Steph wondered when this had happened, since Mom wasn't nearly as careful about hiding herself in front of her daughter as in front of her son. The last time she'd seen Mom naked, she'd had a nice, full pubic bush, colored the same blond as Stephanie's, and even thicker.

Stephanie felt an urge to reach out and feel her mother's bare naked cunt mound, but shook the thought away. There would be time for that later.

"Strip, bitch, and don't take all day."

Mom dropped her skirt and removed it, then unclasped her bra and took it off, too. Stephanie now had two naked slaves in her room, and one was her brother, the other, her mom! The rush was almost too much.

Steph was about to untie Reggie to give him a slight break, while she thought of something to do with Mom. Before she could go to him, her mother said, "Mistress," (There was that word, oh my! And out of Mom's mouth!) "If you'll go to my room, in a wooden box in the closet, there is a collar. The key to the box is taped to the underside of my panty drawer. May I please have my collar?"

This was turning out to be a day of colossal surprises! Apparently this was not the first time Mom had been on her knees following someone else's orders. Her dad must play this game with her. If, indeed, it was a game. Turning to leave the room, Steph said to her mom, "Untie dickhead's face and help him up. But *do not* touch his cock. He's saving it for later. I'll be back in a minute."

Stephanie left for her parent's room. As she left, she noticed that Mom didn't even try to get up and walk over to Reggie, but crawled over on all fours, without being told.

In her mom and dad's room, she opened the closet door and found the wooden box. She'd found it over a year ago, but could never find the key, no matter how hard she looked. Now, though, she knew where it was. She found the key, just where Mom had said it would be, unlocked the box, and opened it. Oh boy, was there a lot of good stuff in here! Steph knew she could find a good place for most of this stuff, and knew she could ask Mom what some of the rest of it was for. She found the collar, grabbed a couple of other things, and returned to her room. She took the key along. It was *hers* now. And if Dad wanted it, he'd just have to arm-wrestle her for it.

When she got back to her room, her two slaves were kneeling side-by-side, Reggie's cock still hard as a rock and dripping, Mom's chest standing proudly as she held her hands behind her back like her son.

Mom got a near-orgasmic look on her face when she saw Stephanie with the collar in her hand, and she started to breathe a little harder. "Please, Mistress, may I have my collar, now?"

"Patience, Mom-slut. You'll get it in due time. Right now, I have something else for you..."

And with that, Stephanie walked over and grabbed one of her mom's nipples and pulled it out as far as she could, then attached a clamp to it that she'd brought from the box in her parent's room. Mom gasped in surprise and pain, but then started to breathe deeply to assimilate the sensation and make it more tolerable. Steph attached the other clamp to the other nipple, and then watched in horny amusement while Mom struggled to take in the intensity of sensation, the chain that joined the clamps swinging between her buxom breasts.

Standing back to admire her handiwork, Steph said, "There, that's more like it. How do you like that, slave-mom?"

Still struggling to regulate her breathing, Mom panted, "It's fine, Mistress. I love to have my nipples clamped, if it pleases you. May I please have my collar now, Mistress?"

"Yes, mom-slut, I think you deserve your collar now. Come over here and let me put it on you."

Stephanie's cunt juiced as she watched her mother get on all fours and crawl toward her. When she reached her daughter's side, she sat back, spreading her knees wide, gathering up her hair and pulling it out of Steph's way.

As she buckled the collar around her mom's neck, Stephanie began to wonder, 'What's Dad going to say when he gets home? If this is something Mom and Dad do together, then probably what I'm doing to Mom is the role he usually takes. I wonder if he'll be as easy to control as these other two, or if I'll end up on the floor with clamps on *my* nipples? Or maybe I should end this now and avoid any problem.'

But she knew better. The power flooding her system told her she couldn't give this up without a fight. She didn't really relish the thought of being where her mom and brother were, but given the right circumstances and the right person, maybe she'd find it not so bad. Right now though, she didn't want to find out.

A devious thougth entered her mind shortly after buckling her mom into the collar. She was having a great lot of fun torturing her brother by not touching him or letting him touch himself. She knew that he was right on the edge, but something kept him from crossing over and spurting all over the room. That was the part she liked best. She'd become very perverted over the last little while today, and the thought of seeing her brother's cum squirt as far as it possibly could go turned her on something fierce. If he held it back longer still, he'd probably be able to shoot across the room. Steph could hardly wait!

For his next torture, Steph told him, "Stay right where you are. Same orders as last time. No touching yourself or anybody else, especially with that cock. It needs to stay hard and throbbing as long as possible. And this time, keep still. Unless you like the feel of getting your ass whipped." With that, she reached around the door to her room into the hall and brought out a riding crop, one of the other things she'd retrieved from the "bondage box" in her parents' room. Reggie's eyes got real big, and he slowly nodded assent.

"I didn't hear you."

Her brother swallowed hard, "Yes, Mistress."

Speaking to her mother, Stephanie said, "Back up a little, slut-mom, and face your son. That's it. Now, lay on your back, far enough away so that little brother-slave can't "accidentally" touch you. Good. Spread your legs like a good little slut. Very nice.

"Touch your cunt."

Mom reached down and ran her fingers down her body, across her shaven pubic mound and into her juicy folds. She didn't have any trouble sticking a finger into her hole, she was so slick, and she jumped a little when she finally touched her aching clit. She didn't realize that submitting to another woman could be so arousing, and her own daughter! That added the *really* naughty bit that made it better even than when her husband dominated her. As well, Stephanie was much better at this than he was.

Reggie on the other hand, was in agony. He was so horny it hurt. His cock ached, his balls throbbed, and still he was aroused by what was happening to and in front of him. He just couldn't figure out why he hadn't cum yet. Surely he'd been stimulated enough by now that even without touching his dick he should have cum. But then again, he *did* jack off quite a bit, and maybe he'd become accustomed enough to his own hand that he needed some kind of physical stimulation to get off...

Then, Steph straddled Mom's face and commanded, "Eat it." The sight of Mom's fingers in her cunt and Stephanie's crotch in Mom's face, while his mother proceeded to lick her daughter out with incredible enthusiasm was too much.

Reggie's horny body couldn't take it any more. Yelling at the top of his lungs, the cum burst from his cock with such intensity and force that it splattered on Stephanie's tummy and nearly drenched Mom's tits, stomach and cunt. Four spurts shot out like that, before it started to back off until there was jizz running down his prick and dripping off his balls. The intensity of the cum was so great that he got light-headed, then passed out.

Stephanie, meanwhile, was getting a superb eating out by her mom. Steph thought, 'I wonder if she's done this before? I can't really believe it's beginner's luck, she's hitting everything just right. Of course, none of the jerks I've blown have had enough balls to lick me down there anyway, so I guess, how the hell would I know?'

Steph saw Reggie collapse and felt a quick stab of concern, but when he appeared to be okay and resting relatively comfortably, she returned her concentration to the expert cuntlapping she was receiving. Mom was truly a fantastic pussy eater. She was so good that it only took a few minutes to get Stephanie off. Her body convulsed, she shrieked her pleasure and released a creamy load of girl-juice into her mother's eager mouth.

When she got off her mom's face, Steph noticed the cum that Reggie had shot all over the both of them. Without hesitation, she ordered, "Eat slave-boy's cum off of me."

Mom got up, turned around and applied her mouth to Stephanie's wet belly and hip, licking up all of her son's quickly cooling semen from her daughter's body. A part of her protested at how perverse this was, that she wasn't supposed to be doing these things - let alone enjoying them - with her own children. But, she couldn't stop herself. She didn't really want to. Her submission was more arousing to her than any other thought, and the wrongness of doing it with her kids was even more erotic.

When she had cleaned all of Reggie's sperm from Stephanie's body, Mom sat back, put her hands behind her, and awaited further instructions.

Stephanie looked at her mom's pretty face (in fact, Steph was the spitting image of her mom when she was younger), with her own cunt juice and her brother's cum shining on Mom's cheeks and chin, and felt a warm flush of love for this woman. True, she was her mother, and a degree of love comes with that, but the thought of her mom also as her sex slave was a truly heady experience. She was glad to have this woman as her mother.

Reggie was starting to come to, and Stephanie said to her slick-cheeked mom, "Help slave-boy up off the floor and back into position. He's got some work to do." As Mom helped her son to get into an upright position, Steph told her, "...and untie his hands."

When her brother was again in an upright position, Mom helped untie the nylon from his wrists, and he flexed his arms a little to get some circulation back in them. When she got tired of waiting, Steph said, "Lay on the floor, boy. Slave-mom, get over him, he's going to clean you up, now. He got cum all over you, so he can just clean up his own mess."

Reggie started, "Now wait a minute..."

"Silence! I told you not to move or anything while I got some pleasure from my dear slave Mom over here, and you got jizz all over us. I think it's only right you clean Mom up, since she already did me. Now shut up and get to work."

Making a face, Reg lay down on the floor and waited for his mother to dangle herself over him. When the first thing she presented him was her hanging tits, all his protests died and he went happily to his work. Mom moaned at the touch of her son's tongue on her skin while he lapped up his own semen. It felt very good. So good, in fact, that she hesitated over his face so that he could latch onto one of her nipples with his searching lips. Before mother and son could get too carried away in pleasure, Stephanie spoke up,

"I told you to clean her, not get her off. I may give you that chance a little later."

Reggie reluctantly let go of his mom's tit, and she continued down his body so that he could apply his tongue to her. When he reached her pussy, with its bare mound, he licked up the cum that he'd left there, then buried his tongue into his mom's cunt.

Mom gasped, then quickly gave in to the sensation, and plunged her mouth over her son's once-again hard cock. Stephanie was so stunned by how erotic the sight was that she failed to stop them. Mother and son continued pleasuring each other until it was fairly evident that both were right on the brink of orgasm. Steph regained herself soon enough to order, "Slave-mom, pull his cock out of your mouth and have him shoot cum all over your face. He should still have plenty of it pent-up in there. You need to be wearing it. Slave-reg, rub her cunt juice all over *your* face. I want both of you wearing the results of your indiscretion. As far as I'm concerned, you can wear it to bed."

Both Mom and Reggie removed their mouths from each other's genitals and just began licking, fingering and rubbing their faces all over them. Mom came first, and she released a load of girl juice onto her son's waiting face; it looked almost as if she was ejaculating, herself. Reggie rubbed his face all over his mom's pussy, mingling her juices with those his sister had wiped off on his face.

Stephanie couldn't help herself. While watching her mom and brother eat one another, she had to sit back on the edge of her bed and finger her pussy. This whole power trip had her so fucking horny! She diddled her clit and squeezed her tits until she came with the two others. She was panting as she came down from her orgasm, while her slaves disentangled themselves and sat back, both with glistening faces.

Out of breath, Steph said to them both, "That was very bad of both of you, but also very good. I see you each have the other's juices on your faces. I like you that way."

Her breath was starting to even out. "So, how would the two of you like to move to where there's a little more room? Like the living room?"

There was hesitation from both her slaves. "But Mistress," Mom started, "if your father should come home..."

"Then we'll see just how he likes you with your son's cock in your mouth. What do you think he'll say when he sees what a whore he married? Will he be excited? Mad? Will he want to join in? Let's go see. Come on."

Stephanie started from the room. Abruptly she turned. Neither slave had moved. "Come on! Oh, and slave-reg, go into mom and dad's closet and bring down the wooden box with the lock on it. You can crawl to get it, but you may walk down the stairs to carry it. Go now. Come on, slave-mom. Follow me."

Reggie got down on all fours and started crawling out of the room and toward his parents' room, Stephanie stood outside her door and motioned for her mom to come along. Mom followed her son out of the room, then turned toward the stairs to the living room.

Mom had never taken stairs on hands and knees before, at least that she could ever recall, and wasn't sure how to manage. A momentary look back to her mistress told her that she needed to figure it out herself. Taking the first tentative step down with her hands put her in a precarious feeling position, head down, her ass in the air. If she'd been on a flat floor with her head lower than her ass, she wouldn't feel odd or quite so in danger of hurting herself. This, however, was different. It took a whole different way of thinking. One slip and she could end up going headfirst down the stairs and hurting herself badly. The chain swinging between her nipples didn't help. Fortunately, Stephanie wasn't hurrying her. Deliberately, she made her way, one step at a time, being careful of where she placed her hands and knees. Finally, she was at the bottom of the stairs and inwardly gave a sigh of relief. She felt proud of herself for having navigated the stairs in this manner successfully, and felt doubly good that her mistress, Stephanie had trusted her to make the trip safely. It wasn't, however, something she hoped to do again soon.

Stephanie simply stood at the top of the stairs, watching her mom descend the stairs head first, her cunt and asshole exposed utterly the whole time. Reggie came with the box and stood next to her and watched, too, his eyes bulging, his cock once more stiff. Once Mom sat at the foot of the stairs - safe - Steph started down and motioned for Reg to follow.

When they were all down, Stephanie motioned to a chair. "Put the box down over there, then help your mother move the furniture. We'll want some open space."

While the other two moved the couch and other furniture, Stephanie looked through the box. She found what she was looking for and returned to the other two, who had finished their task and were now kneeling on the carpet in the middle of the rearranged living room.

Seeing that Mom liked the paraphernalia that came with all of this, Stephanie approached her mother and took her wrists. As she began to apply the cuffs to Mom's arms, Mom got a dreamy look in her eyes. Yes, Mom really did get off on the trappings of all this D/S stuff. That, or Dad must be really good at it, or she had been wanting to be submissive for a long time. In any event, it was evident that Mom was really getting into this. Next, she applied ankle cuffs, so that Mom was more or less completely decked out.

Reggie liked the sight of his mom "dressed" like this: with nothing on but leather around her ankles and wrists and a chain clamped between her breasts. His cock was pointing almost straight at the ceiling while he knelt watching his mother getting done up. He got up the nerve to speak, "Mistress, are you going to tie her up like you tied me?"

Stephanie looked at her mom, who knelt with her eyes to the floor, and once more resisted the impulse to reach out and tug on the nipple chain or rub Mom's clit, "She'd probably like that a lot." Hopefully, Mom's head shot up, but Steph simply shook her head. "But, no, not right now. Right now, I think you both need to sit back against the couch and play with yourselves for me. However, you can't cum. I'll say when you get to cum. And slave-reg, don't try to make me believe you can't hold back. You proved you have incedible willpower earlier. Now shut up and get to work."

Both her slaves crawled to where the couch had been moved, lounged on the carpet against the seat, and then began working on their respective genitals.

Steph didn't realize what a voyeur she was until tonight. She loved watching others pleasure themselves, especially if the others were doing the pleasuring at her order. She especially enjoyed the fact that these two here masturbating in front of her were her own mom and brother! While she watched, she let her own hands roam her body. She pulled aside the crotch of her thong and dug a finger into her slit, then popped her tits out over the top of her bra and caressed the nipples.

Soon all three of them were moaning pretty hard, it was very evident that if this went on too long, there would be orgasms all around. Coming out of her near-cum haze, Stephanie regained herself in time to say, "Stop! Put your hands at your sides!"

Mom got in one last quick rub, which almost, but not quite, sent her over the edge. Reggie, on the other hand, was too lost in the throes of impending orgasm to stop. Before he could cum, though, Stephanie reached for the riding crop, which she hadn't let get too far away, and lashed out at his hand, and in the process, his cock and balls.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers