Stephanie Wants Sex

Story Info
A woman, bored with her new marriage, gives into fantasy.
2.8k words
3.54
52.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

He grabbed Stephanie’s hips, pulling the wet pussy over his ten-inch cock. Screaming with pleasure she arching her back and raised her head like a howling dog. He was pumping her faster; fucking her wet cunt so hard it made a sound like slapping the surface of water.

She was ready to cum; sly in keeping the knowledge of the wetness she’d spray back locked away in her mind. This will be one surprise she would spring on him in 3, 2, 1. The wetness did come with a violent orgasm that filled her stomach and quickly spread throughout her body.

She screamed again, out of the dream and out of her bed onto the floor. The hardwood made a slap against her naked ass and pain shot up her back into her arms.

“Shit, fuck!”

She remained on the floor in silence; back in reality and fully aware of her surroundings as well as the sleeping man in her bed that was her new husband. Afraid to wake him, she remained extremely still, her ass cold on the floor except for the hot wetness that was now leaking through her legs.

She heard Frank move a bit, rustling the sheets. A groan, then the unmistakable light snoring, that she would surely get used to, with the obvious meaning that Frank was sound asleep again. She saw the green light go on in her head and slowly made her way into the living room.

Her nakedness was welcoming in the late June heat. She retrieved a cold Coke from the fridge and walked out to the deck. Carefully she opened the screen door as to not make noise. It faced onto a small dirt road that ran the length of a lake that was quite still on this very quiet early morning. Stephanie stood naked on the deck of this northern cabin letting the wind blow her long blond hair back.

The events of the previous day filled her head. She saw vivid scenes of her movie-perfect wedding. Frank, looking neat in his tux, bowtie and large glasses that were quite noticeable on his prominent nose and being sufficiently supported by his circular ears. He had complained about this tux, the tie, the grandness of the wedding, her dress, the money he spent on the ribbon for the pew-ends, and anything else that crossed his always thinking mind, taking over what was supposed to be happiness on this special day.

She saw in her head what must have been her “I can’t believe I’m a few minutes from marrying this man” face. The look of shear confusion and disgust at his anger would have been evident to anybody who could pay attention for a second. Frank wasn’t one of those people.

Stephanie caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror just before making her way to the back of the church for the march. In her very white, straight and tight dress that easily showed off the noticeable curves of her 5’8’’ body. She loved her hips, jetting out from her 26’’ waist and back in again at her very tanned dancer-like legs that took over at the knees where the dress ended. The legs a product of five years in the dancing profession, a term that would serve her well when asked what she did with her free time. The truth was less embarrassing to her then it would be to others. She danced at the Pussy Cat club, a part-time gig that would finance her whole College experience, including the drinks. Now a successful full-time social worker, her stripper experience seems complete light-years away.

Her tits were full and big, rolling out from her slender neck. The 36C breasts were being assisted by a white lace push up bra that saw most of its action when she was “dancing”. This dress was a showoff and her tits were no exception. The final detail was a nice pair of thong underwear that was currently sitting on the bed at her parent’s house. She had them on for only a minute, quickly taking them off after realizing that the panty line showed too much through this tight dress.

Her tanned and muscular calves were in full view of the group of 50 gathered in the pews. They came in handy, assisting her with maneuvering the highest heals ever known to women kind. They were Frank’s idea, to make her tower over his 5’6” frame and toping off at 6’1”. This was a fetish of Frank’s that allowed the submissive side of his personality shine through. He wanted a dominant wife for the wedding and height was a dominant feature to him. What a spectacle they made at the Alter, the giant wife towering over everyone, including the priest.

A loud whistle carried through the early morning light that just began to rise over the horizon of the eastern sky. The reflection of their small lake captured Stephanie’s attention until a second whistle brought her out of the trance. She realized her nakedness and how it had caught the attention of three tall fishermen that were getting ready to sail out.

She through her left arm over her tits and the right hand over her trimmed pussy, turned and ran into the house.

Part 2:

The second night of their honeymoon would prove quite a bit more eventful. The first one primarily consisted of driving, a little foreplay and the well recognized and sudden sound of Frank’s light snoring. Steph was wet and ready to fuck as she forced herself to sleep last night. She didn’t know it yet, but this night would be much more memorable for Steph, and would produce a secret she will keep from Frank forever.

The day would give them time to explore the small town of Hurstville, just two miles away from their rental cabin. They were like busy bees in town, shopping and eating and shopping some more. The day had only begun for Stephanie when Frank started complaining about the heat.

It would be a long and quiet drive back to the cabin. Steph kept her mind busy with fantasies about the large, tall fishermen she had inadvertently flashed from the front deck. She pictured their muscular bodies, undressing them completely. She saw them approach the deck, their fully erect cocks bouncing in front as if on a spring. All three of them had lust in their eyes that were directed on her naked form.

The first one, a blond, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her retreating frame from the screen door. She tried to scream, but his free hand quickly covered her mouth. The blond spun her, bent her over a nearby stool and roughly entered her exposed and very wet pussy.

He pounded her cunt with swift and powerful thrusts as his two friends approached. Both with brown hair, one was much older than the other two. This older one grabbed his cock with one hand and the back of her head with the other. Using a handful of hair to maneuver her face, he forced his cock against her lips.

“Olpen up b-bitch”, he said in a stutter. She opened her mouth and let him in.

The younger brunette stood waiting, stroking his cock to keep it hard. This action became very known to her just as the blond one shot his hot cum deep inside her. The brunette made his way behind her, out of view because the older one still held her hair tight forcing her mouth over his cock in a rocking motion.

The motion became faster and she could hear his breaths grow deeper. Just as the younger one entered her cum-soaked pussy, the older one shot his cum against the back of her throat. She gagged just as Frank asked her if she was still alive.

Part 3:

It’s 9PM, the sun had set, the crickets were out making their hypnotic mating call and Frank was sound asleep in bed. The foreplay session didn’t even happen tonight. Instead, Steph got the soon to be normal “heatstroke excuse”.

“I could have died today! Why would you want me to stress out tonight when I almost died”, he had exclaimed to her as he walked away down the hall to bed, scratching his ass and letting out the most disgusting belches.

She was still very wet from the fantasy with her dream fishermen and in no way wanted this night to end. Steph contemplated heading back out to the deck naked with the plan of lying down and finger herself to orgasm. Her shirt was up and resting on her shoulders when this decision changed. This image horrified her, naked, hard at work masturbating, and sprawled out on the deck. Is this what I will become, a girl with fingers as lovers. No! She was ready for a night out on the town, by herself, just as it should be.

She had noticed a small pub called “Live Bait” when shopping this afternoon. Liking the sound of that name, relating to fishing which related to her fishermen; she quickly pulled her shirt back on and headed for the front hall. Stopping at the mirror, she checked to make sure everything was in order. Her pink t-shirt was a bit stretched but still held tight to her large tits. It ended just above the top of her tight kaki pants, revealing just a hint of her stomach. Underneath she had a respectable white lace bra and white thong panties that were a bit twisted, making them tight on her wet pussy and soaking the crotch. She looked down at the “V” of her pussy in the pants, noticing a tiny wet spot that she was sure would dry up by the time she got into town.

Stephanie grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

Part 4:

She walked through the doors of “Live Bait” and headed for the bar without even glancing at the clientele. Ordering a Labatt Blue (the beer that Frank preferred) and acting tough, she grabbed the bottle by the neck, dropped a dollar tip on the bar and spun to face her crowd.

The bar was very dark and it took a bit for her eyes to adjust under the faded yellowish light. She could make out about ten figures sitting at various large, decrepit looking tables. All the men looked as if they came straight from fishing, not caring about the dirt that was still smeared on their faces.

To her horror, she realized that all eyes were focused on her. These dirty and large men were all staring at her intensely. A couple with looks that screamed for her to get out, others with curious emotions that asked why she was here and the odd few that weren’t looking at her face, but instead at her tits.

Steph felt a tingle in her pussy at the thought that ten burly fishermen were all eying her at the same time. She was definite that thoughts of fucking her were moving around like the flies in the bar.

“Where’s the bathroom?” she asked the bartender.

He motioned to the right and she clearly saw the men’s bathroom symbol above a door.

“The woman’s bathroom. Where is the woman’s?”

He shrugged, “Never needed one”.

She placed her beer on the bar and walked over and into the men’s bathroom. To her relief it was empty. Fear took her as she slowly peaked into the stall to see how bad shape the toilet was in. The white porcelain was clean and the seat just needed a small touch up and some tissue to make it manageable.

She started un-belting her pants until realizing that there was no door on the stall. Stopping for a second, she worried that somebody may come in while she was doing her business and see her, pants at ankles, sitting on the toilet. She continued, calming herself with the thought that it’ll be quick and most of those boys out there seemed glued to their seats.

Steph opened her pants and pulled them and her thong down. She was about to sit when the bathroom door opened and she could hear a man approaching. Rushing to pull up her pants, the man came out in front and faced her. She looked up and saw a dark (probably because of the dirt), very large and tall fisherman staring back at her. His eyes were on her exposed pussy and what must have been very noticeable wetness dripping down the inside of her spread thighs.

He undid his pants and pulled out a huge cock. He breath caught in her throat and she bent over forward to completely slide off her pants and thong. Standing there facing the large man, she smiled and asked if he wanted to fuck her. He smiled back.

His speed startled Steph, leaning over and wrapping his massive arms around the backs of her legs and lifting her off the floor. Using his arms as supports, he bounced her like she weighed nothing, proceeding to impale her on his monstrous cock. He had an iron-like grip on her, controlling every up and down motion, fucking her harder and harder as the seconds passed.

Her pussy was hurting from being stretched, but nothing could stop the sheer ecstasy that was a result of finally having it filled by a real cock. The guy was panting very hard as he got close to coming. She was ready to feel his hot cum spray all over the inside of her pussy when his movement started to slow.

“Are you close to cummin’ ma’am?” His voice was very soft.

She looked up at his face as if not sure that she had heard him correctly. His eyes met hers and she was surprised to see a concerned look on his face.

“Are you gonna cum lady? I don’t know if I can hold it much longer.”

She stared directly into his blue eyes, and as she let a small smile form on her lips she nodded her head. She embraced him fully as he sped up the fucking again. Stephanie really focused on feeling his cock for the first time, wanting to cum so bad. Finally, she felt a tickle in her stomach that quickly grew into a spasm that lead to her coming all over the man’s cock. Wetness sprayed out of her, onto his balls and down his legs.

This seemed to be enough evidence as his let go to an orgasm. Just before his cum shot, she was bounced off his cock and lowered to the floor. She grabbed his massive organ and jerked it to completion not caring about the hot cum that sprayed all over her stomach.

They talked while cleaning up the mess. His name is John and he ran a fishing boat out on the lake in front of their cabin. He told her that he was one of the men who saw her naked up on the deck.

“The boys thought you were hot and started making degrading comments about what they wanted to do to ya. I listened but didn’t hear them, my mind and eyes remained on you.” He helped her put on the Kaki pants. “Think to my surprise when I saw you walk through the door of this seedy bar.” A smile formed on his lips. “I knew I had to have you!”

She kissed John lightly on the cheek and thanked him for a great fuck. Turning and walking out, she never looked back on him, the men that made nasty comments about the noises coming from the bathroom, or her lonely beer left on the bar.

Part 5:

Frank was waiting at the door as she walked into the cabin.

“I woke up and you were gone.”

He stood there in his boxers and a stained tank top, staring at her like he didn’t recognize the woman that stood before him. He checked her over from head to toe probably looking for evidence of a night of sin, she thought.

“I needed to get out. Couldn’t sleep. I’m tired now though.” This was so obviously a lie; she was such a bad liar.

“Where have you been? I was worried sick.” It was obvious that he didn’t know what to think about her night out without him. He seemed upset that she had taken off without telling him where she was going and had no idea that she just finish fucking a man with a cock bigger than his arm.

She walked passed him while muttering, “Don’t worry sweetie, I just went for a drive to get some air. I’ll see you in bed.”

Frank caught the smell of cigar smoke from her hair. He was about to comment on it when the sight of her ass stopped him. There was wet stains and dirt all over the seat of her Kakis. He thought about further questioning the events of her night out, but quickly decided that he didn’t want to know.