Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Her duties no know bounds.
4.7k words
4.35
114k
36
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: FF, lezdom, humiliation, mind control, exhibitionism, masturbation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I just love what you've done with the place, Pru," Alison chirruped, admiring the lavish furnishings and settling onto a chaise longue in Prunella Snyde's study. "So classic and yet still fresh and modern."

Her old friend and confidante sat opposite her in an antique armchair, her long legs crossed gracefully. Alison and Prunella had known each other for years ever since Alison had first come to the nightclub.

"How kind of you to say," said the lady of the manor, "but I hope you haven't come here to admire my home."

Alison chuckled. "Of course not. I'm very intrigued by the reports. Is it true? Did it work as we'd hoped?"

Snyde rested back in the chair, cool as ever. "I could tell you it had...but then what good would that do? Why don't I just show you instead?"

Alison's hairs rose on the back of her neck. After decades of tireless top secret research, she was about to find out if her passion project had been worth it all. Her friend had been chosen to help because of her wealth and power, helping to fund the program when government backing dried up. Of course she had her own incentives but Alison was more than happy to let her enjoy the benefits of the results if they had any. Although nervous, the way Prunella looked decidedly composed was a positive indication...

"Slave! Tea, now!" the English woman barked at the door.

Alison expected Nina to arrive, that dazzling brunette Pru kept around the house to fulfill her needs. The Chem-Silon CEO had always been a little envious that her friend had convinced such a beautiful young woman as her personal slave, not that she wanted one herself. Far too crazy a thing for her. Besides, in her line of work she was barely ever at home. She heard the sound of heels clip-clopping on the wooden floor towards the room.

Only it wasn't Nina. The face was familiar though...all too familiar. Alison stared in amazement, her jaw hanging open, as her former employee entered the room.

Stephanie was dressed in a French maid outfit, consisting of an extremely short black dress that puffed out at her waist and pushed her breasts up until they were almost tumbling out of the low cut neckline. The hem was decorated with white ruffles and a small white apron. She wore it with a pair of black stilettos, forcing her to totter across the floor on three inch heels that led up to a pair of thigh-high sheer black stockings. The dress left nothing to the imagination and as she came nearer, Alison could see Stephanie's panties, a deliberately revealing pair of see-through white ruffled knickers. The outfit was completed with a lace headband and she shuffled across the room carrying a silver tray with a steaming teapot and two cups.

Alison?! What the hell's she doing here?

The 'maid' spotted her former boss straight away and Alison thought she saw her blush as she approached. Even so, the young woman didn't hesitate. She walked directly up to Prunella, placed her hands behind her back and spoke in a clear voice.

"You called for me, my queen."

Snyde glanced at her guest, who was still agape at the situation. "I present to you a complete success," she beamed. Alison blinked in astonishment but soon composed herself. She remained silent, letting the scene unfold.

The Madame turned to the maid and waved her hand. "Well don't just stand there like a retard! Pour the tea!"

Stephanie flinched and set the tray down on the coffee table, carefully pouring a cup for each of them into the fine bone china. Alison watched her closely, studying her face for any signs of the haughtiness she remembered. She gazed over the woman's figure, noticing her cleavage and bare shoulders and the strong legs extending from beneath the mini-dress.

Is she in on this? thought Stephanie. Was this her idea?

"Here you are, ma'am." The servant handed Alison her cup and saucer first, not making eye contact. Alison wondered if she had even recognized her. Stephanie then handed Prunella her cup and returned to her attentive stance.

"Kneel!" commanded Snyde.

To Alison's astonishment, Stephanie Coy dropped to her knees on the Persian rug and waited patiently with her head held high towards her superior. Snyde raised an eyebrow, asking her friend for her thoughts.

"Well..." Alison began, her voice a little dry. She took a long gulp of the tea. "...Is she completely compliant?"

"One hundred per cent! She reacts to my voice just as we designed and while I see that she is still mentally individual and resistant, it seems to have no effect on preventing her from following my orders. I've yet to find something she won't do. I could probably tell her to go play hopscotch on the interstate and she'd be bouncing around out there like a drooling moron. Stephanie, cigarette!"

To prove her point, Stephanie reached into her apron pocket and produced a Virginia Slim and a lighter. She rose quickly, helping her mistress apply the cigarette to an old-fashioned holder and then carefully lighting the end. Snyde inhaled deeply then blew the first puff of smoke directly into Stephanie's face before ordering her back to her knees. Alison stroked her chin, still in awe.

"Fascinating...And she has no problems with the, uh...physical aspects of her role?"

"Darling, you mean the sex games?" Alison grinned. "She's practically in the sisterhood now!"

"And...does she remember me?"

"Oh, of course! Her memory is mostly intact except for some of that day she arrived here. I've no idea what dosage was in the drink..."

The drink...? Stephanie tried to recall her last day as a free woman. That's right! I had a drink. A glass of...wine?

"...Believe me, you'd be amazed at the memories she's kept in that pretty little head of hers."

"Really? You mean if you ask her to tell you something she'll just tell you the truth?" Alison continued, leaning forward.

"Don't believe me?" Snyde purred, extending her cigarette. Stephanie automatically tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide as her mistress dabbed the cigarette over her, sending a drop of cinders onto her tongue. Alison watched in wonder as the girl gulped the ash down, grimacing slightly at the taste before being ordered to get up and stand in front of them where they could get a good look at her. "Slut, tell us...how many men have you slept with?"

Stephanie glanced down momentarily, then locked eyes on her owner. "Eight, miss."

"Hmm...that could be a lie," Alison mused.

"I admit, I was skeptical at first too. Such a low number for a pretty little tart like her. And yet...she seems to be telling the truth. For now, at least...I think I may be able to help add to that tally." The girl fidgeted ever so slightly, clearly uncomfortable at the suggestion.

"Before you came here..." Alison said abruptly, "...Had you ever slept with a woman?"

Stephanie turned to her old manager, knowing the manners expected of her now that a guest was in the house, knowing she was to treat her with the same obedience. "Not until I came here, Miss Fayre."

The older women looked at each other and shrugged.

"You see?" said Snyde, "An uptight little wench until I got my claws into her. This is fun! Keep going!"

Alison intended to. "What's your favorite part of your body?"

"My face, ma'am."

"Still so vain..." Snyde observed, taking another drag.

"And your least favorite part?"

Don't tell them!

"My breasts."

This got their attention. A slow smile spread across Prunella's face.

"Why don't you like your breasts?" Alison pressed.

"They're...too small."

The women laughed, turning their attention to the soft mounds rising and falling beneath the silky garment.

"True," the lady of the manor said. "They could be bigger. Maybe one day we'll see to that...Ooh! Let me have a go!...Hmm...What's something about yourself that you would never want to admit to anyone?" The question was vague but after a moment to think the girl lifted the lid.

"I...I'm kind of racist, miss."

No, I'm not. Well..only a little...Isn't everyone?

"You are?! In what way?"

"Well, I really just don't like black people. I feel like they're below me." The admission made Stephanie cringe as she came out with it.

"Tut tut! How horribly old world of you, Miss Coy," Snyde said, shaking her head. Alison was past the point of astonishment and was now eager to play.

"Tell us..." the CEO began, a twinkle of mischief behind her gold-rimmed spectacles, "...Before you came to this house, what was your most embarrassing moment?"

Don't tell them! Don't you dare! But as soon as the memory popped into her head, her voice began to articulate it.

"Once when I was sixteen, my parents went out for a drive while I stayed home on my own. When they left, I lay down on the living room couch and put my headphones on..." The women were leaning forward, ears pricked and eyes dancing with anticipation. "...And then I started to feel really turned on. Only they'd forgotten something and came back...but because of the music, I didn't hear the car pull up. So when they came back in...they walked in on me masturbating."

The women burst out laughing. Stephanie's face had gone bright red at the horrifying teenage memory. The memory of opening her eyes and seeing her shocked father boiling with rage in the middle of her most intimate moment. She'd been grounded for a month but the embarrassment of it all had been punishment enough. Now she was reliving that same feeling.

"That is priceless!" Snyde clapped with childish excitement. "What else can we ask?"

"I have one," Alison replied, suddenly serious. "When you worked at Chem-Silon, did you ever steal from the business?"

Oh fuck. She knows.

"Yes, ma'am."

"How? And how much?"

"I was skimming money off the books, writing false invoices. I don't know the exact amount...Tens of thousands over the years."

Alison took her glasses off, rubbing the lenses. Of course she had known something was wrong but she had never completely known where the inconsistencies were coming from. She scolded herself for being so easily fooled and for allowing a woman like Stephanie Coy to ever take advantage of her livelihood. Prunella could tell that this had hit a nerve and decided to switch it up.

"Alison, you knew this bitch was trouble. Let's teach her a lesson." The Madame opened a table drawer by her side and pulled out a thin flesh colored vibrator. It was a striking object, about seven inches in length and hard plastic. Stephanie felt a chill run down her spine. "Take this, slut."

She couldn't refuse. Stephanie grasped the toy and returned to her spot on the hardwood floor.

"Well don't act like you don't know what to do with it. Turn it on and start rubbing it over your panties. Go on! Get on your knees and give us a show."

Alison snapped her specs back on, already cheerier, and watched as Stephanie twisted the base of the object so that it began to hum. The young woman slid to the floor, spreading her knees and raising the hem of her skirt so they could watch as she pressed the buzzing device over the front of her ruffled knickers. She moved the plastic phallus up and down, gliding it over her clit and against her lips. Already, she seemed to be aroused, moaning softly at the feel of its small yet intense power.

They watched her prod and stroke her pussy through the fabric as they drank their tea and shared gossip, ignoring Stephanie for minutes at a time while they chatted like a normal pair of middle-aged women just catching up on old times. Throughout, the stunning red-haired maid performed in front of them for their pleasure. And for hers. She hated herself at what she was doing but the physical hammer blows of passion were demolishing all her cares.

Soon, Stephanie was whimpering loudly and bucking forcefully against the toy. Her cunt was dripping wet and the thin mesh material of her panties had become translucent, exposing her puffed up pussy lips.

"P-please may I cum, mistress," Stephanie breathed, remembering her training well.

Snyde dabbed out her cigarette and frowned at the girl. "Of course not! Now stop what you're doing and stand to attention!"

With a mix of both reluctance and relief, Stephanie stopped playing with herself and stood, knees trembling.

"Lift your skirt."

Stephanie obeyed, raising the hem again for the women to see her dampness. Her panties were soaked through.

"How disgusting! Look at you! Getting wet and dirty in front of our guest! Have you no manners? You'll have to make it up to Miss Fayre by showing her one of your tricks."

Snyde instructed Stephanie to lower the sodden lingerie, which she did, her face reddening again as she tugged the panties down to her ankles. A crooked finger then beckoned Stephanie to approach her mistress again and the girl shuffled forward, trying not to trip over on her undergarments.

"Cigarette, now."

Stephanie hurriedly produced another from her apron and set the end alight. This time, Snyde dispensed with the holder and clasped it between her fingers.

"Now," Snyde continued, "turn around and grab your ankles so we can get a good look at that cute little bottom."

The slavegirl lowered her eyes in shame and proceeded with the instruction, her skirt rising as she bent over, flashing the women her well-rounded milky derriere. Alison admired the sight, admitting to herself that without the attitude, Stephanie Coy was in fact a very attractive woman, particularly with her nude rear end presented like a delicious main course at a free banquet. She watched as Snyde slapped her hand against the woman's right buttock, causing both Stephanie and Alison to wince.

"Thank you, miss," Stephanie breathed. "May I please have another?"

She was rewarded with another hard smack, this time on her left cheek. Her ass jiggled with the blow as Snyde admonished her for being "such a naughty girl."

"Thank you, miss. May I please have another?"

The open handed spankings continued, switching from cheek to cheek each time until the maid's white globes had turned a deep shade of pink. Finally, the Madame took one quick puff of the cigarette and then pressed the filter against Stephanie's exposed asshole.

"Open up and accept it," the Madame commanded, pushing gently on the stick as the young woman relaxed her muscles, eventually allowing the filter to sink inside her. "That's it. Just like we practiced. Don't let it fall out..."

The cigarette stood on end, protruding comically from Stephanie's back passage. Snyde rubbed her hands together in gleeful approval.

"Miss Fayre knows all too well how long you've had people blowing smoke up your arse. Show her how you've learnt to do it for yourself."

Confused, Alison watched as Stephanie's face strained as if in deep concentration. After a few long seconds, the cigarette twitched once...then twice...and then with a final tensing of her muscles, the woman managed to squeeze enough to make a momentary orange glow and a small wisp of smoke rise up.

Alison began to laugh like she hadn't in years, applauding the show and wanting to see more.


"Anything for my dear friend," Snyde giggled. "Whore, I want you to go back to your spot over there and resume playing with your plastic cock. But stay nice and bent over and do NOT let that cigarette drop. Only when the cigarette burns out are you allowed to orgasm."

Stephanie took in the instructions and very carefully waddled a few paces forward to the middle of the room, her ass pointing lewdly at the ceiling as she went. The hum of the dildo returned and she reached between her legs to tickle her clit.

Again, the women watched as the young servant humiliated herself in front of them, plunging the toy inside her cunt and moaning with every thrust.

"She's quite flexible," observed Alison.

"Oh, yes. Years of dance lessons has primed her body for much of what I need her to do. Quite the little performer was Miss Coy. Acting too."

"Really?"

"Well, she fancied herself as something of an undiscovered talent apparently. A sad little dream that will never be and probably never would have been. Still, in a way, she's got her wish. I can get her to perform on center stage every day! In fact, as of next week, she'll be starting work at the club. It just so happens I had an opening that needed to be filled and, well, how often do you get the chance to hire a dancer who'll work for free?"

Loud moans were now accompanying the chatter of the women as Stephanie's pussy yearned for release. She could feel waves of ecstasy quaking through her, stemming directly from her loins and threatening to unbalance the cigarette, which by this time was dropping long pieces of ash onto the hardwood floor.

"Listen, Alison. I know you've always been a tad green-eyed about Nina. Well, if you want...and because you've been such a wonderful friend and really the only reason this is all possible...what I'm saying is, if you'd like to take this one home with you, I'll give her to you."

Alison went silent, staring at the masturbating beauty only feet away. She was admittedly very turned on by the display and the thought of having her own sex slave was an amazing prospect. But...

"No. Thanks all the same, Pru, but it's just not me. After all, we had a plan and I'm too connected if they ever came looking for her. So, no. You keep her and you do whatever you want to do. I'm just happy that my research has obviously got me the results I wanted."

That was something of an understatement. The young woman's panting sounds of pleasure were becoming a distraction. One week ago, no one who knew Stephanie Coy would ever have believed it was possible to have her in this position, demeaning herself like a cheap prostitute.

Oh...god...this feels so...fucking...

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

The thrusts were hard and fast and a drop of wetness fell from Stephanie's snatch. She was so close. Just when she thought she might be about to disappear into a psychosis of sexual energy, the end of the cigarette butt turned to powder and Stephanie yelped as the heat touched her skin. Immediately, her body sprang up and her buttocks clenched, squashing the filter and extinguishing the last of the flame. Then, with a shrill cry, her cunt spasmed, squirting onto the floor and sending shockwaves through her nerve endings. She came loudly. The older women simply sat and watched her lose control.

Breathless, Stephanie turned back around, awaiting further orders. Always craving more.

"You've made a mess of the floor, you silly bitch," sneered the Madame. "Go and get a rag to wipe this up and then bring us more tea. If you miss a spot, you'll be over my knee. Well?! Get moving!"

Stephanie exchanged a short glance with Alison, her familiar blue eyes expressing the deep internal shame and fear that she couldn't verbalize. As she shuffled to the door, her sopping panties still hanging limp from her ankles, she wondered how long this torment would last and what she would have to do to make it stop.

If it ever would.

xxxxxxxxxx

Things didn't become any clearer to Stephanie in the days that followed her reawakening. Instead, she found herself further conforming to her new life as a servant to Prunella Snyde. And in her service, the days were a never ending series of labor and degradation.

12