Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
She is made to work in a lesbian bar.
4.1k words
4.42
72.9k
24
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ladies' Night'

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: lezdom, humiliation, spank, exhibitionism

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every night at The Meat Market was ladies' night.

The club on the edge of town was once a large warehouse but had been converted into the city's premier lesbian bar. Its popularity was no surprise. Featuring great beats, cheap drinks and heavy security, the bar was such an attraction that women drove for miles to get through the door. Best of all, the bar was fully licensed as a strip club and offered half naked girls at all times, from cages above the dance floor to the waitresses serving the drinks. It was a Mecca of female-on-female lust and everyone had the mysterious Prunella Snyde to thank for setting it up.

For her part, Snyde could often be seen in the club, observing through the one-way glass of her VIP suite and sometimes coming out to announce new promotions. On that particular Saturday night, she was rumored to be somewhere in the building.

The limo rolled up to the gate and one of the bouncers opened the door, relaying a message on his headset to inform whoever was on the other end that the car had arrived. Alison stepped out first, looking up at the large industrial building and thinking it always reminded her of an abattoir. Probably how it got its name, she thought.

Behind her, her colleagues emerged, already confused and excited by the chauffeur driven ride and the all expenses paid night out that had so far seen them treated to a magnificent meal at one of the fanciest restaurants in town.

Megan was with them, several weeks into her new role as Chem-Silon's branch manager and already making a positive difference to the quarterly outlook. Dressed elegantly, she walked arm-in-arm with Jennifer, the recently re-employed member of the team who was now an assistant P.A. to Alison herself. Not only had the girl been given a pay rise and a formal apology from the company, she had been assured that Stephanie Coy would not be returning. Jennifer felt much better about the position and unlike her previous experience, was finally getting the respect she had wanted. Megan knew the feeling. They giggled as they stepped out of the limo, curious about their surroundings.

Along with them were Derek and Trent, the mid-level sales and marketing team leaders who had also once suffered the wrath of the former office bitch from hell. Now, with new pay packets and a new boss, they were already feeling better about their lives. All that paled in comparison to the discovery outside the car door.

Looking up at sign above the steel door and along the row of women lining up to get in, Derek put two and two together. "Err...Alison? I think you, er, you've brought us to a lesbian bar."

"Yes, I know," Alison replied chirpily, smoothing her new outfit and walking towards the entrance. The men looked at each other, completely bewildered. Jennifer hesitated too, her apple pie sensibilities leaving her suddenly apprehensive to go inside.

"But, I think what he means," Trent interjected, "is that...er, well, it's a lesbian bar."

"Yeah," Derek continued. "We're not even going to be allowed in...Are we?"

"Of course you are. We're all on the list." Proving her point, the CEO shook hands with the burly bouncer, who then stood aside, holding the door open for them without any delay. "Will you just trust me?"

Still puzzled, the group exchanged silent glances. Finally, Megan tugged Jennifer on the arm and pressed them forward. "Come on, Alison knows what she's doing."

Jennifer nervously went along with her, leaving the boys behind them. Then, with a final look of puzzlement, Derek and Trent turned to the door, realized at the same time that this was probably an opportunity they wouldn't get again and bounded for the entrance.

Inside, their senses were assaulted by flashing lights and a loud rhythmic bass. Alison seemed unfazed by it all and allowed the bouncer to lead them to their booth, reserved just for them. The group slid into the leather seats and Derek and Trent looked over to the dance floor where several attractive women were writhing around in cages suspended from the ceiling and wearing barely anything to cover their hard toned bodies. Megan and Jennifer laughed as they watched their male colleagues' eyes practically pop out of their heads and then high five each other.

The bouncer told them a waitress would be with them in a moment to take their drinks order and then lurched away.

"This is unreal!" Derek said above the noise.

"Nope, it's real alright!" Alison said, eyeing the cocktail menu. "Order whatever you want."

As the team scoured the drinks, their waitress approached. Megan looked up and in seconds, her face dropped in disbelief. Just as Alison had felt two weeks ago, she thought she might need someone to pinch her. She peered closer to make sure she wasn't hallucinating and then nudged Jennifer in the arm.

"Ow! What is..." Jennifer tailed off, seeing the waitress standing by the table.

"Welcome to The Meat Market. Are you ready to order your drinks?" The woman wasn't just drawing stares from the table. Other women passing by found their gaze wandering over her because all she was dressed in was a thong, a pair of plastic pumps and a pair of nipple tassels, leaving her pert breasts openly swinging behind the notepad and pencil poised in her hands.

But that wasn't the only thing that had made Megan and Jennifer gawk. Even Derek and Trent were now staring open-mouthed and speechless. The waitress had a familiar face. Too familiar. One they'd hoped to avoid but had never imagined would appear in a place like this.

Patiently, Stephanie waited for them to respond, trying not to make eye contact with any of her former employees. She looked sullen and ashamed. Alison was first to break the silence.

"Five cosmos," she said quickly, flipping the menu closed. Stephanie jotted the order down and then retreated to the bar.

"What...the...fuuuuck?" Trent croaked.

"Well, I guess you know what the surprise was now!" Alison said. "Isn't it nice that she found gainful employment so quickly?"

"You can't be serious..." Derek said, his face breaking into an ear-to-ear grin. "This is unreal!"

The men shared another high five, still doubting their own eyes. Megan shook her head in wonder, laughing with them. She looked over at Jennifer, who was visibly shaking and still clearly upset by the memory of working for Stephanie Coy. "Hey, it's ok."

Jennifer just nodded, staring off into the swirling lights of the club.

After a few minutes, Stephanie returned with a tray and five cosmopolitans with lemon wedges. They said nothing as they watched her serve each one to them. Trent's head leaned to the side, gawping at her near naked body.

"Thank you," Stephanie said, her once sharp tone now replaced with soft compliance. "Everything tonight is on the house. If you need anything else this evening, please just let me know."

Just as she turned to hurry back to the bar, Jennifer stood up. "Yes! There is something!" she called out. Megan saw the girl's hands ball up at her sides and for an anxious moment wondered if she'd gone crazy and had a fleeting vision of being thrown out of the club for starting a fight.

Stephanie turned back, clearly unnerved by Jennifer's tone. "Yes, ma'am?"

Jennifer slid out of the booth and picked up the cocktail, squaring up to her former boss. Then, without warning, she tossed the contents into Stephanie's face.

"Oh fuck!" Megan said, rising to stop her. But Alison reached out and took Megan by the wrist. Seeing the relaxed smile on Alison's face, Megan lowered herself back in the seat, remembering their conversation about trust.

"This glass is dirty," Jennifer said evenly. "Get me another one."

Stephanie stood motionless for a moment, the alcohol dripping off her chin. "Of course, ma'am. I'm so sorry. I'll get you a replacement right away." Slowly, she picked up a napkin and dropped to the ground, wiping up the spillage as quickly as she could. Jennifer didn't take her eyes off her but was now astonished that the woman had reacted so submissively. She remained there, surprised by her own actions as much as Stephanie's as the red-haired bitch scurried away in her slutty outfit.

Megan and whooped loudly, applauding Jennifer for standing up for herself. Not that she was any closer to understanding what was happening.

"There's probably a few things I need to fill you in on," Alison said to Megan, raising her glass to toast their night out and giving her a wink. The group returned the toast and Megan took a long gulp of her drink.

Whatever Alison had done, she seemed to have managed to turn the world upside down.

xxxxxxxxxx

Stephanie proved to be a popular addition to the staff at the club. Tending bar and serving drinks in her indiscreet uniform always guaranteed a lot of attention from the patrons. She found that just like in regular bars, she had to put up with wandering eyes and constant leers, not to mention the frequent pinches to her butt and whispered propositions whenever she walked through the room. She was one of the few heterosexual women in the place but she had just as much experience attending to other women's needs as most of the lesbian staff or customers.

At around 10 o'clock, another female staff member would relieve her of her bar duties, marking the beginning of her other job function. All those years of dance practice and dreams of starring in musicals...she never thought it would all just lead to dancing in a cage in a seedy dyke bar. But dance in the cage she did, stripped to just her thong, oiled up and forced to entertain a mass of sweating, horny women on the dance floor a few feet below her. She put Nina's tuition to use, spinning, writhing and bending her body in a seductive display of pure sexual energy.

Then there were the private dances. For a few bucks, anyone could have a one-to-one session in one of the VIP rooms. To be made to perform her sexual routine while being ogled and fondled by a tipsy lesbian made her feel so cheap. Having dollar bills snapped into the waistband of her thong and knowing she wouldn't even be getting the money at the end of the night just added insult to injury.

One patron in particular would always watch Stephanie's erotic routine with great interest. Bernie...or "Big" Bernie...was a mountain of a woman. Grossly overweight with thick arms covered in tattoos, she sported a close-cropped haircut and never ventured into the club in anything but jeans and a stained wife-beater. She had been infatuated with the new starter since the first day the redhead had appeared in the club and she hadn't been afraid to let her know. Every time she was in, she would pay through the nose for a private dance, unraveling a wad of bills in her sweaty palms and sitting mesmerized in her seat as the dancer gyrated in front of her. Stephanie would try not to actually touch the disgusting woman during the routine but now and then, Bernie's wayward hands would deny her any choice.

That night, Stephanie had looked down midway through her routine and to her horror, saw Bernie standing beneath her, a cup of beer in one hand the other crudely stuffed down the front of her pants, touching herself while she watched. Stephanie tried to put it to the back of her mind and when her hour was up, she hurried out of the cage to get to the dressing room as soon as she could.

A thick hand grabbed her arm as she tried to flee.

"You can run, rabbit, but you ain't gonna hide," Bernie's menacing southern accent threatened, speaking directly into her ear, her stale beer breath only inches from her face. "I know you want me."

Stephanie took one glance at the greasy bulldyke and saw her wriggling her horrible tongue in her direction, then took off through the crowd as quick as she could.

xxxxxxxxxx

Alison had wondered all night where her friend was. She couldn't imagine that the very night Prunella had given her and her work friends VIP access to the club was one of the few nights she wasn't there herself. Just as she was beginning to think she should send her a text, the music ground to a halt and the whole club went dark.

A second later, spotlights hit the stage area and the sound of a shrill bell sounded through the speakers. The women on the dance floor went wild. Madame Prunella Snyde, club owner, philanthropist and enigma, appeared under the bright lights to rapturous applause. Alison stood up to join them. Oh, how she envied her sometimes...

The striking blonde femme fatale was dressed in a blouse that showed off her ample chest and a figure-hugging black pencil skirt that held seductively to her slender waist. Her long legs were accentuated with seamed stockings and on the end of her nose sat dark-rimmed glasses, giving her a stern and official look. More overtly, she grasped a long cane in her hands, further emphasizing the appearance of a headmistress.

"Students, settle down!" she said into the microphone, her authoritative British accent booming over the noise. The patrons hushed, falling into silence save for some nervous laughter and a few drunken whoops. "I hope you're all enjoying your recess. But class is now in session and we have a lot to learn today!"

More whoops and hollers from the crowd as they inched forward.

"Unfortunately, some of my class has been VERY naughty this week," she continued, "So naughty that I have no choice but to bring them in for detention..." she flexed the rod and the crowd again went into a frenzy. "Would you like me to bring out the culprits?"

A cheer went up with cries of 'Bring them out! Bring them out!'

The lights swirled and span around the club and music kicked in. Then the spotlight fell again and three women emerged from the side of the stage, strutting to the beat. Each of them were dressed in exaggerated schoolgirl outfits. Their white shirts were tied at a knot at the waist and left halfway open, exposing their midriffs and letting thin school ties fall loose between their cleavage. Their tartan miniskirts were so short, they revealed every inch of their legs, adorned with white cotton knee high socks and teetering on polished black pumps. Each of them had their hair tied up in bunches and as they emerged, the audience discovered the trio were a healthy mix: a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

The blonde in the front of the pack was a dancer at the club called Heather. She wasn't a lesbian but she enjoyed working at the bar. The money was great and it felt a lot safer than most of the strip clubs she'd worked at after moving to the city on her own. Plus, now and again she could make more dough doing one of these performances and it wasn't as if she didn't get thrill out of them now and then. Heather came on as the 'wild' one, sucking a lollipop suggestively and playing it up to the crowd.

Alison recognized the brunette. Nina's tall, busty frame and high cheekbones were every bit as eye-catching under the hot lights. She was popular with the customers too, though not many of them knew about her day-today life. Nina flirted with the onlookers at the side of the stage as she walked by, pretending to be the 'bitchy' one, an untouchable tease who knew she could have everyone eating out of her hand...or whatever else she presented them.

Tailing the group at the back, the last 'schoolgirl' to walk on was the 'shy' one. Not just for the benefit of the roleplay but in a very real sense. Stephanie had so far only been subjected to the dance cage and had yet to take to the stage until that night. Though she didn't hesitate to line up with the other two women, her face betrayed her dour apprehensiveness about her predicament as she looked over the sea of rabid drunk patrons eyeing her up in her slutty outfit like a piece of meat. Alison and the Chem-Silon workers were excited to see her involved in what was already proving to be a degrading routine.

"Ok, girls!" Snyde called out sternly, cutting the music off. "You all know why you've been kept back today but I don't think our lovely audience is as well informed." She unhooked the microphone and walked towards Heather, who was pretending not to care about the telling off. "You, girl! What have you been doing this week to warrant your detention?"

Heather tossed the lollipop on the floor like a brat and huffed at having to answer a question.

"I got caught in the girl's locker room...making out with a cheerleader!" Heather declared, winking at the crowd. They ate it up. Cheers erupted and Snyde shook her head in mock disapproval. The headmistress moved to the next young woman.

"And what about you, young lady?" she asked, pushing the mic out. Nina arched a single dark eyebrow and pursed her lips, defiantly. Her voice was as smooth and as sexy as ever.

"I was caught in the boy's locker room...sucking off the captain of the football team." The crowd's reaction was mixed with howls and jeers, riling the women who wanted her for themselves. Snyde stuck her tongue in her cheek and moved to the final girl.

"And you, girl? Tell my audience what transgression you're guilty of."

Stephanie blinked into the dazzling lights and leaned into the mic. "I was caught in the boy's locker room too, miss...sucking off the entire football team."

Snyde feigned an aghast look as laughter and boos drowned out all other noise. The reaction of the clubgoers suggested they disapproved of her imaginary dalliance with men rather than of women. Cries of 'Pu-nish them! Pu-nish them!' rippled from one end of the building to the other.

"I think I'd better!" said Snyde, taking back the mic. "Ok, ladies! You heard them. Assume the position!"

The women turned away from the audience in unison and lifted up the backs of their skirts, revealing a line up of tight-fitting white cotton underwear. The chants changed to 'Panties down! Panties down!"

"What's that?" Snyde asked them, teasing their patience. Stirring up the noise, she finally nodded, relenting to the will of the people. "Who am I to say no to you?...Girls, drop those knickers!"

Stephanie bit her lip. Although reluctant, she joined the other two performers in hooking their fingers into their waistbands, tugging their panties down and hoisting their skirts back up, exposing their bare asses to the horde. The place erupted again. Camera flashes peppered the stage like glitter. The Madame raised a hand to calm the commotion.

"I need THREE volunteers to assist me! Let me see those hands raised!" Snyde said, causing a rush to the front of the stage and walking up and down to find some willing participants. Stephanie couldn't see what was happening behind her but already she was preparing for the worst. About a minute later, the lucky 'students' were chosen and waiting on stage to help administer the punishment. The club owner's voice oozed through the speakers.

"First up, we'll start with little miss bratty over here," Snyde said, ushering one of the patrons towards Heather. "My flogger of choice is the classic hairbrush! Here you are, ma'am. Give her ten of your best!"

Heather felt the sudden slap of the flat side of a wooden brush on her right buttock and yelped in surprise. The woman delivering her punishment didn't have much of an arm and she knew she could take the discomfort. She saw the mic pushed under her nose and was ordered to count each blow.

12