Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 07

Story Info
Sub becomes his pet.
6.6k words
4.38
77.4k
30
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Heel, Bitch'

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: MF, mdom, dance, blowjob, anal, pet play, humiliation, exhibitionism, mind control

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She stepped out of the limo, her black stilettos touching down on the driveway before the car pulled away quietly. Behind the wheel, Nina glanced into the rearview mirror just once to see the new girl approaching the door to the house, a modern building with a neatly trimmed lawn and palm trees lining the path. The sun was just setting over the rooftops of this affluent neighborhood. Nina smiled to herself, lowered the chauffeur's cap and turned off the street for the intersection.

The man who answered the door was around 40. He was slender, very well dressed in a casual silk shirt and pressed slacks and he sported a thin moustache.

"Mister Paulin?" Stephanie said.

"Yes. Please come in."

His voice had the faint hint of a European accent. He politely showed her through to his home, which was immaculate and newly decorated with luxury furniture. Ambient lighting from designer lamps gave the place an air of warm sophistication. She placed her clutch bag on one of the polished tables and soaked in her surroundings.

"I have expensive tastes," he said, noticing her intrigued glances. "Would you like a drink?"

"Um...yes, please."

He disappeared into the kitchen and she heard him pop a cork. Moments later, he returned with two glasses of fizzing champagne. She thanked him as she took one and glanced out the window at the light fading outside. He talked to her for a while about his home and the things he had bought recently and where he'd got them. For the most part, she listened and nodded, not interrupting but occasionally pressing him for more details, which he happily gave. He talked comfortably as though this wasn't the first time they'd met. If she was less comfortable, she didn't show it.

"May I say," he said, standing closer to her, "you look absolutely beautiful. I'm very pleased."

He wasn't wrong. Stephanie had dressed to the height of elegance. Her thick burgundy hair was pinned up, leaving just a few curls rolling around the sides of her face, which was neatly made-up with eye shadow and natural-looking powder. Her sophisticated midnight blue gown was a slinky classic number that held perfectly to her frame and thanks to a slit up the side of one leg, gave just the glimpse of skin beneath. She wore it with a dark feather boa and matching silk elbow gloves and of course, a diamond necklace with matching earrings.

"Thank you, Mister Paulin."

She took another sip and he pressed a finger to the bottom of the glass, encouraging her to take another mouthful before he gently took it from her.

"I understand you've come prepared?" he said.

"Yes..."

He walked over to an armchair and sat down. Relaxed, he waited for her to move. In the shadows, a tiny red light blinked behind his chair and the glint of a camera lens reflected in the lamplight. It was time.

She opened up the clutch to take the iPod out and plugged it into the top of the line stereo system nearby. Lining up the track, she made sure the speakers were around a medium level, then pressed play. With a deep breath, she walked to the center of the room, standing before him on his imported Nepalese rug. He said nothing and did nothing. Nothing but wait. And watch.

The speakers hummed and the sound of violins began to play. Her hands moved to her waist and she ran them slowly down her thighs. Then the violins switched to a rhythmic beat and a male voice broke out in a gangster rap over the top.

'Girl you workin with some ass yeah, you bad yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash yeah, his last yeah'

Stephanie moved to the rhythm, swaying her hips and running her hands back up her waist. She turned as she danced, her stomach curving in seductively and her head turning from side to side, writhing in the beat.

'Got money I can flash yeah, and trash yeah
I'ma Big Tymer nigga yeah, pull the trigger yeah
A playa hata flipper yeah, grave filla yeah'

She whipped the boa off and let it fall to the floor, revealing her fair shoulders. Still twisting her body, she then slipped one of the shoulder straps down. Then the other. Her dress stayed up with the help of her arm pressed casually across her chest. He watched as she continued to perform her exaggerated movements, coiling her torso in circles.

'You claimin you want a picture, that ain't shit yeah

The nigga with the money yeah, don't act funny yeah'

Then she let the dress slip, down to her ribcage where it hung loose. But her hands cupped her breasts, protecting her modesty for the time being. She twirled and shuffled until the gown fell further to her navel, her toned abdomen coming into focus. Then she raised her arms up above her, letting her small white globes fall free, their pert pink nipples standing on end, moving with the beat.

Paulin stirred, shifting subtly in his chair and taking a short sip from his glass. Stephanie turned, letting him gaze on her alabaster back as she rocked her hips, then she turned back to him and the dress fell all the way to the floor, leaving her in a black T-string thong, cut so petite that he could see the shaven edges of her crotch.

The redhead used her gloved hands to roam her own body, kneading her tits and caressing her neck before sliding one hand between her legs and gently stroking her intimate area. Biting her lip, she began to move more forcefully, crouching low and then straightening up, making her hips work hard as they popped from one side to the other. Then she bit on the index finger of one of the gloves, peeling it off clean and tossing it to the side. The other one followed and flew across the room. She didn't seem to care where it landed and nor did he.

Her fingers then slid into the waistband of the thong, pulling it away from her skin and teasing it down before letting it snap back into place. Paulin breathed heavily, still waiting. She took the waistband again and pulled upwards, pressing it into the fold of her pussy lips, making him know just how thin the piece of fabric was. Then she turned her back to him again, showing him the thong riding up the crack of her ass. She circled her hips a few times and bent over, sliding the thong down with her. When it hit the floor, she clasped it in her fingers and turned to face him, giving him an unhindered view of her hairless slit.

'Make a nigga wanna grab that, autograph that
I'm sweatin in the drawers yeah, hard and long yeah'

She held the thong in her teeth as she grinded her body for him, only her high-heeled shoes and high-end jewelry keeping her from full nudity. She then took the fabric and swung it between her legs, pulling it back and forth, flossing her cunt shamelessly. She threw the thong to him and he caught it with a tight fist, holding it to his face for a second. Damp, he thought.

The girl continued to work it like a pro, dropping to her haunches and spreading her knees, flashing him her pink hole. Her hand moved between her legs again, openly rubbing her clit as she threw her head back and writhed to the music. She leaned back and spread her legs out straight, sinking her fingers inside her, giving him a taste of what it would be like.

Then she stood up, turning again and squatting lewdly. She bounced her ass up and down, twerking her cheeks. Paulin adjusted himself again, moving his own hand to his crotch and gently massaging his growing manhood.

'Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up
You'se a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up
Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up
Ho, who is you playin wit? Back that azz up'

Stephanie dropped to her knees on the soft rug and pushed her butt out further, grinding her belly down to the floor and back up. Her ass cheeks wiggled from side to side and she reached back, spreading them apart and running a finger along the crack. She looked around, locking her eyes again on his. The tip of the finger toyed with her winking asshole, circling it slowly. Her eyelids fluttered. Then the finger sunk inside, little by little, until she was in up to the knuckle, moving it in and out. She finger fucked her ass for a while as he watched and stroked the length of his stone hard cock. When she finally withdrew it, she slipped it very deliberately into her mouth, sucking on it hard. He almost blew his load right there in his Armani slacks but...somehow...he hung on.

As the song came to a close, Stephanie stood up and walked back to the table. She removed her diamond necklace and dropped it into the clutch bag, then pulled out the pink dog collar given to her by her mistress. She fastened it snugly around her neck where the jewelry had been. Lowering herself once more to her hands and knees, the chain on the front of the collar dragged on the carpet as she very slowly crawled across the room to where Paulin sat.

"I'm your obedient fuck pet, master. Yours to command," she said, kneeling at his feet and holding the leash out in offering.

Paulin took it, winding the chain around his knuckles. "Kiss my feet."

Stephanie bent her head to his loafers and did as he ordered, demonstrating her submissiveness. He admired her naked body as she bowed before him and peppered his feet with kisses. His erection was visible beneath his pants and so he stood, tugging on the leash as he walked to an adjacent bedroom with the girl crawling behind him.

The shoes, along with the silk shirt and slacks, were discarded quickly. Paulin was desperate to have her now. He had waited long enough.

"Sit," he said, testing her compliance. She raised her head up, resting back on her knees, her hands folding behind her back. Impressive. "Lick."

She pressed her face to his silk boxers, feeling his hardness beneath the fabric. Her mouth explored its shape and she gingerly licked at the underwear, tantalizing the engorged meat hidden behind the thin material.

Pleased, he finally lowered the boxers, allowing his cock to jump free. It was an average size but Stephanie suddenly realized that this was the first real penis presented to her since the start of her servitude. Unlike the Madame's plastic toys and strap-ons, the one in front of her was throbbing and alive. It had been weeks, maybe months, since she'd had a male lover, and her momentary service to David barely counted. She had dreamed of escaping the bonds of forced lesbianism for so long but she never thought it would happen like this. Paulin jerked the chain and she pressed her tongue to it.

Her wet mouth felt good on his skin and his dick twitched as she lapped the underside of it from base to tip and back again. He tasted sweet and smelled faintly of cologne. It was a small mercy that he was at least clean on the outside. She prodded and probed his rigid manhood, kissing and lapping at it fervently, getting herself slowly used to its flavor.

Paulin lifted his cock up, giving her access to his balls, which were clearly tightening. She nuzzled on them as he began to stroke himself. The taste was muskier. Still, she could only do what pleased him and her mouth sucked at the wrinkled sack, sucking each nut into her mouth on its own and then devouring both at once. He seemed to enjoy tea-bagging her and his strokes quickened.

Tugging on the leash, he then shuffled a few inches further forward, standing over her so that her head was pushed back. The collar strained at her neck and she let herself slip further underneath him until her nose was pressed into his dark pubic hair and her tongue was licking his taint.

"You will come to learn that this is your rightful place," he said softly, still pumping his prick with one hand. The sight of her beautiful blue eyes looking up made him start to ache and he decided he was done being gentle. He grabbed the back of her head with his other hand, holding her face firmly into his under carriage until she gasped for air. Then he did it again, rubbing his balls aggressively over her carefully beautified face, until he stepped back and rammed his cock into her open mouth.

Stephanie sucked like she had trained to suck, hands-free with long, deep mouthfuls, taking the full six inches into her throat and back. Her gaze remained fixed up at him like a good little servant and he groaned with pleasure as he pounded his hips against her bobbing head. He fucked her face like it was a warm desperate pussy, giving no thought to her chokes and splutters and making her eyes water with his constant slamming. Saliva coated every inch of it, dripping in a ribbon to the floor as she gurgled and moaned.

Suddenly he pulled away, leaving a thread of spit hanging from the tip of his cock to her mouth. He balled his fist around the chain, twisted the collar around her neck and pulling her harshly over to the bed, making her scramble up onto the Egyptian cotton spread. He followed her onto the mattress, keeping her at the end of the leash on all fours. With a short tug of the chain, she lifted her head back and arched her back, pointing her ass out invitingly.

His stiff cock pressed roughly against her pussy lips and she gasped as he used the tip to open her quickly and push his way in. Her cunt trembled as she felt him slide deep within her, juddering with unwanted excitement at the careless audacity with which he was making her his slut. Utterly helpless, she spread her legs apart and let him fuck her like a whore. Paulin pulled on the chain and drove into her over and over, grunting like a wild man and pawing her naked body with his free hand. He smacked her ass and pulled the chain back hard, making her yelp between her short, heavy moans.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Yes! Yes! YES! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!..."

His hand came down on her backside again. "No talking! You're nothing but a dog. Bark like a dog!"

The collar felt tight around her throat and her brow creased, not wanting to be brought down another level. But she had to obey.

"ARF! ARF! RUFF!" she cried out, submitting to his humiliating order. Her head turned to the side to ease the pressure on her neck and she saw herself in his vanity mirror. Her cheeks blushed as she watched him hammering her from behind, her ass bouncing back and forth while she continued to bark for him like a bitch in heat. It was like having an outer body experience. But the shame was as real as anything.

Paulin slid out and noticed how wet she was between her legs. His rod was slick and he was feeling less and less friction on her cunt walls. With a smirk, he got up on his feet and squatted behind her, aiming the purple head of his cock at her other vulnerable opening. She squirmed as he pushed heavily against her tiny brown eye. The natural lubrication of her juices worked against her, making it easier for him to squeeze inside and soon he had eased his head past her tight muscles. He pushed harder, ignoring her whimpering sounds. Finally, he was balls deep inside her butt, gliding in and out at a steady rhythm and enjoying the taut grip her anal passage had around his dick.

Stephanie whined. Until that point, no man had ever entered her there. She had never let them, having always refused to give up her anal virginity in the proud notion that it was somehow beneath her. Of course, she had always experimented on herself in playful ways. And of course, her secret sanctity had been destroyed within 24 hours of waking up in Madame Snyde's house. But this was the first man to ever do it. She had always wondered if she would ever give in, maybe to a long-term boyfriend or husband. She never could have imagined it like this. Being fucked on the end of a leash by a perverted stranger.

"ARF! ARF! ARRRRFFFF!"

His cock felt like a hot spear prying her apart and the dull pain was resonating through her body in intense bursts of sexual stimulation, popping through every cell of her being like fireworks. Her mind floated away into a twisted paradise and she thought she could see stars. For a few seconds her senses went into an ecstatic overload, releasing her from fear and anxiety and dropping her into a pool of pure pleasure. Her body shook and writhed as she climaxed.

Paulin bellowed, feeling her asshole tighten even more around his straining prick. Quickly, he pulled out and finished himself off with his free hand. Stephanie felt the warm splashes land on her back and dribble over her buttocks. He had reduced her to just a cum mat, there to keep his sheets clean, and the indignity of her evening made her close her eyes and drop her head onto the mattress.

She could have stayed there but Paulin didn't let her. After thoroughly draining his balls, he pulled her again by her leash and guided her face back to his dripping cock.

"Clean it," he snarled, thrusting it into her mouth once more. Stephanie used her tongue to cleanse him of her own juices and grimaced as she did so, tasting the unmistakable tang of her own ass.

Finally, he made her lie face down on the carpet next to the bed. Then he tied the end of the leash to one of the bed posts.

"You sleep here," he said. "Don't let the cum drip onto my carpet, whore, or in future I'll make you sleep in the yard."

She spread out, lying still on her front. She stayed there for the night until his sperm dried on her skin. After a few hours, she curled up into a ball while he slept with a smile on his face on the comfortable king sized bed. She was his obedient fuck pet. His to command. And as a result of his deal with his old friend Madame Snyde, she was to remain that way for the next four weeks.

xxxxxxxxxx

Things didn't get any easier during her stay with Paulin. Like Madame Snyde, the man seemed intent on humiliating her as much as possible and spending those weeks acting as his pet was somehow even worse than being Snyde's maid.

Stephanie was treated like a dog. Instead of walking, she was only permitted to crawl. Instead of talking, she was only permitted to bark. She remained naked at all times except for the infernal pink collar. Paulin took great pleasure in making her perform tricks for his amusement and seemed especially pleased to make her beg for both her needs and his.

Food and water was served to her in a dog dish which she had to consume without the use of her hands, crouching on the floor while he dined at the table, occasionally dropping scraps his into her bowl. The food was at least tasty and nutritious but that didn't stop him from sometimes threatening to switch her diet for real dog food, laughing at his own suggestion as he plucked delicacies from a silver fork.

Several times a day he would take her on her leash for "walkies" in his back yard, making her crawl behind him as he took in the air and admired his plants. Just like an animal, Stephanie would be made to do her business on the lawn under his watchful eye. Already feeling totally dehumanized, she would then be made to clean herself by dragging her ass along the grass. When she required more thorough cleaning, he took out the hose and showered her with cold water. Sometimes he would do this just to punish her.

And punishment was always a possibility. Although she went to every length to obey him, he would sometimes decide that she had committed some minor infraction. Dripping water on the floor. Not begging "enthusiastically enough". It didn't matter to him what it was, he would always find something to exploit. These transgressions were dealt with in various ways but most common was having her ass beaten with a rolled up newspaper until she was yelping with soreness and begging his forgiveness by licking his feet submissively.

12