Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 10

Story Info
Slavegirl is loaned to sadistic cult.
10.7k words
4.17
125.7k
53
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Slavegirl is loaned to sadistic cult

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: MMMF+, mdom, BDSM, blowjob, anal, incest, group, enema, w/s, scat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The last thing she remembered was arriving at the clinic.

The white building was clean, welcoming and obviously well funded. Stephanie had been taken there before to get checked out after her month of being Tyrone's most popular street walker, making sure all of physical activity and dozens of sexual partners hadn't caused her any lasting problems. Luckily, she had been given the 'all clear' that time, assessed by a tall, sinister man who seemed to know Prunella Snyde well and had a knowing look about him as he made his inspection. Stephanie assumed they were there again for another round with the creepy doctor. She was only half right.

Inside the building, she waited in a comfortable lounge with Snyde sitting next to her, flipping through a copy of Vanity Fair. The mistress allowed her to accept a drink from the duty nurse while they waited. And then things got blurry. For the second time in her life, Stephanie's world went black and time disappeared.

Moments flashed by. Memories. Words. Sounds. Light through the windows.

When she came out of her daze, she recognized the familiar surroundings of Madame Snyde's mansion and immediately wished she had never woken up. Her body felt paralyzed and yet she ached.

What happened? Was I hurt? Are they helping me?

Then she slept again. A long sleep. Deep and filled with dreams of flying free and shrinking to the size of an ant and growing again until her head touched the clouds. Psychedelic colors burst around her and for a while, everything was wonderful.

She was still groggy when she came out of it. A little over a week had passed, Snyde told her, cradling her face in her hands and slowly helping her to stand. Something was different, Stephanie knew. Despite the soreness in her legs and the dizzy circles still weaving inside her brain, she could sense the difference.

And then she saw herself, placed in front of the mirror, with Madame Snyde's terrifying yet beautiful presence standing behind her and whispering in her ear. "Welcome back, my dear."

Stephanie's reflection stared back in a bemused haze, wearing a hospital gown open at the front. Snyde gently reached around her waist and parted the gown, revealing to her a body she almost didn't recognize.

Is this still a dream?

"What do you think?" Snyde asked, her malevolent smile sliding across her face. "Much better, wouldn't you say?"

Stephanie looked down at her new breasts. From a B-cup to a Double D. Perfectly and unnaturally round. Pert and firm. Creamy spheres softly defying gravity when she moved. They were still tender and the mistress stroked them lightly, soothing them with her long lustful fingers.

Oh my god...

She had always wanted bigger breasts but not like this. Like this, she had the look of a plastic porn star. Her body had been manipulated like her mind had been. Nothing belonged to her. She was a model, a doll, a toy built to please others. The world began to spin again and sleep returned like a vampire's kiss.

xxxxxxxxxx

Darkness. Stillness. And silence apart from the sound of shallow breathing.

Then footsteps. Distant at first but louder with each step. Boots on wood. Coming closer.

Can't move.

Closer still. Then nothing for a few seconds. Until a sudden grinding sound like metal on metal, followed by a loud clunk and finally two more snaps and more creaking wood.

LIGHT!

...Too much light! Washing over everything. Trying to move again. But it's no use.

xxxxxxxxxx

The man locked the door behind him and descended the staircase, rubbing his hands with anticipation. The large crate had been sitting in the corner for the past hour and as he approached, he saw the note pinned to the top of it, picked it up and read it again.

'Have fun! With love, Prunella.'

He smiled and let it fall to the floor. Turning the key in the big padlock until it dropped from the box with a thud, he then pulled back the locking hinges and finally lifted the lid open with both hands, pushing it back until it fell heavily against the wall.

Perfect, he thought to himself, peering inside. The figure struggled as the light hit her, wriggling like a worm. But the bonds kept her mostly restrained. He was glad to see that she had already been prepared and he could dispense with much of the hard work. He reached both arms inside and although he wasn't a large man, he had a lot of power in his wiry limbs, hooking them around her and lifting her up until she was standing.

Truly perfect. The woman was taller than he remembered thanks to the ballet boots, a pair of long black latex contraptions that stood her on 7 inch heels and encased her legs all the way up to the top of her thighs. Her waist was encased with a matching latex corset that cinched in her waist slightly and ended below her breasts, which were left entirely exposed. As her arms were pulled back and bound behind her in a tightly belted leather sleeve, her chest had no choice but to be pushed out prominently. There was equally nothing between the boots and the corset, displaying her most private areas and her oh-so-delicate milky white skin.

Her crystal blue eyes squinted back at him, still adjusting to the light. It was all he could see of her face as it too had been covered in latex in the form of a skin-tight black mask that left openings for the eyes, two tiny ones for the nostrils and one for the mouth. Not that the last one mattered. Her soft pink lips were stretched open wide and clamped around a bright red rubber ball gag.

One final hole in the mask was right on the top to allow her thick burgundy hair to run through, tied into a high ponytail. It gave her the appearance of a show horse. But that was not the animal he had in mind for her to play.

I know you, she suddenly realized. The...doctor.

He stared at her jutting breasts for a moment, admiring his own work and running a finger gently around the areola of one of the enhanced globes. Yes, good work. Well constructed...She flinched at his touch. He liked that. His finger moved upwards, wiping away a thin thread of drool that was hanging from the bottom of the gag and licking it from his nail. She tasted just like he had imagined. Like fear.

The final adornment was the familiar pink collar around her neck. He unwrapped a chain leash from his pocket and hooked the end to the front ring, then guided her out of the box. She was careful not to fall as she stepped over the side but her boots made balance difficult and she moved like a newborn deer. But again, that was not the animal he had in mind for her.

She could see she was in some sort of basement, wooden beams holding up the ceiling and only artificial light coming from bare bulbs above them. As he walked her through to another room, the blue eyes darted about, taking in her surroundings. The smell of sawdust. And rubber. Not just the rubber from her own outfit but also from rubber flooring. And something else...medicinal? It was only then that she began to notice the items in the room. The bars and hooks. The chains. Whips. Cuffs. Wheeled trays full of strange instruments and toys. A metal stand with some sort of rubber bottle and hose hanging from it. The eyes widened.

He walked her to an old barrel in the middle of the room, placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her over it until her stomach pressed against the oak, bending her at the waist. She felt him crouch down behind her and pull her feet apart to strap her ankles to the floor, immobilizing her legs. Then he appeared in front of her, pulling the leash down and bending her even more forward. Her neck strained as he yanked her head down and hooked the other end of the leash to a ring in the floor.

Unable to move, the position forced her trembling ass into the air and left her openings completely vulnerable. The man ran his hands over her buttocks, squeezing them. Then she heard the sound of his buckle being undone, his zipper opening and his pants lowering. He grinned to himself and pointed a remote control to a stereo system sitting in the corner of the room. A female voice burst out from the speakers.

'Destination unknown, known, known, known known...'

Then the beat kicked in. A strange dance beat accompanied by an eerie saxophone. The music surrounded them as his hands returned to her ass. She felt his already hard manhood press against her crack and slide down along it until its tip was resting against her anus.

"Open wide!" he shouted above the noise.

With a forceful shove, he began to penetrate her dry. The sudden pain made her scream behind the rubber ball but she could barely be heard.

"Yeah, I like it when they scream," said the man as he squeezed further inside. He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him until the base of his cock was pressed against her skin. Then he began to pump his hips, in and out, loosening her hole with each unforgiving thrust.

'...I left my job, my boss, my car and my home

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

Somewhere nobody must have duties at home

And if you like this, you can follow me, so let's go...'

He sodomized her to the rhythm of the music. The mix of the pain and the wailing instruments and the bizarre environment made her wonder for a moment if she was hallucinating. But the physical sensation of his cock pounding into her ass soon snapped her out of any delusions. She grunted heavily each time he drove into her.

"No! That's not the sound a pig makes when it gets fucked. I wanna hear you SQUEAL! Squeal, piggy, Squeal!!"

The smack of his palm against her ass cheek convinced her that he wasn't going to ask again and she cried out from under the gag in her best imitation of a hog, a high-pitched shriek emanating from the back of her throat.

"EEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The squeals made him thrust harder and faster and she could feel his dick grow a little more. It was barely any comfort that at around 5 inches, his cock wasn't particularly big, at least not compared to some of the men she'd been accommodating recently. He still seemed to know exactly how to use it. After a while, he was sliding in and out with ease, allowing himself to pull all the way out a few times to watch her reddened asshole gape open and then slowly shrink half-closed before he plunged back inside.

Eventually, he pulled out and relaxed and she thought he might have exhausted himself. He shuffled around in front of her and she strained her neck to look up at him. The scared eyes tracked the man's movements as he tore open a condom packet, letting her watch as he discarded the wrapper on the floor and rolled the latex sheath over his erect prick. She breathed slightly easier. At least he didn't want to cum inside her. Another miniscule mercy.

But then the man grinned his sinister smile, his yellow teeth glinting under the light of a hanging bulb. He reached for another item from the tray in front of her and picked up a small red bottle. Twisting the green cap off and sprinkling a few drops of crimson liquid onto the tip of his shaft. She could just make out the label on the bottle as he placed it back on the tray...

NO! NO, NOT THAT!

She tried to thrash but the binds made it impossible. His cock pressed against her weakened asshole again and plowed forward. At first, it felt no different. Then, seconds later, the slow burn of the hot sauce rose from her sphincter and right through her anal tract as his shaft hammered in and out. As he continued to butt-fuck her, she allowed herself to cry out again, only this time her farm animal squeals were even louder. Almost real.

"EEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The stinging sensation was unbearable. Her body quivered and spasmed as the pain took hold as if her insides were on fire. Still he fucked her, relentless and uncaring. Her eyes rolled back and her buttocks tensed. The feeling of her rear muscles squeezing around his dick quickly took him to the edge. He growled with pleasure as her anal walls milked him, making him shoot jets of cum into the tip of the sheath.

He leaned over her, resting and breathing heavily against her neck. Feeling her body still jerking, he withdrew and, taking just a moment to compose himself and buckle his pants, went to fetch the steel medical stand. The sound of its wheels squeaked as they rolled across the floor.

"What's the matter, slut? Can't stand the heat?...Well that's ok. I have just the solution."

He lowered the long plastic tube down and inserted the cold nozzle into her back passage, making sure it was in firmly. Then he twisted several levers along the length of the hose, allowing the liquid inside the upturned bottle to flow through.

Stephanie instantly felt the milk rush into her, flooding through her bowels. It immediately began to soothe her as it diluted the devilish pepper sauce. For a few wonderful seconds, the pain subsided and her body relaxed in relief. However the moment was short-lived and soon she began to feel the liquid growing heavy inside her and a dull ache begin to take its place.

Sensing her discomfort, the man checked the quantity left in the bag and finally twisted the lever shut.

"Don't you dare let a single drop out."

She wouldn't. God knows what the punishment for that would be. Carefully, he removed the nozzle. Her ass obediently tightened as best it could, preventing any of the milk from leaking out. Satisfied, he stripped a length of duct tape off a fresh roll and pressed it over her orifice.

His hands were soon on her again, this time removing the leash from the ring in the floor and unthreading the sleeve that had kept her arms bound behind her. Slowly, he pulled her back to a standing position. The movement made her ache, her body not used to being kept in such awkward positions. As she straightened up, the milk sloshed in her belly, which was now slightly bloated.

Her shoulders, back and arms also ached and creaked as the sleeve came away. He pushed her arms forward to help her readjust, then raised them above her head. The moment of relief passed as she felt straps hanging from the ceiling being tightened around her wrists, stretching her up. Her feet were still held to the floor and she was soon returned to a state of helplessness.

Stephanie needed no introduction to the next item on his list. The sting of the cat o' nine tails was a familiar one and always reminded her of first day in the possession of Prunella Snyde. He swung the whip hard against her body, targeting her tits.

"NNNGGGG!!!!"

The leather knots bit into her skin as his swung them against her. Her nipples had become hard and he took great pleasure in making contact with them, forcing her to let out a muffled shriek each time. Again and again he whipped her naked breasts, making them bounce from side to side, until they were soon crisscrossed with multiple pink lines.

The lashings then moved to the exposed flesh of her lower body. Almost worse than the shock of the tails was the waiting. She tensed her whole body each time he drew his arm back and he would wait a few seconds before swinging, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her. He lashed the skin between her open thighs and worked his way up to her bald cunt, which was now extremely sensitive. He circled around her, returning to her breasts for a while and then focused his energy on her quivering buttocks. Again and again came the whistle of the whip until they too bore the marks of his sadistic game.

When he decided her screams were beginning to diminish and her acceptance of the whip was starting to reveal itself, the man threw it to the floor and instead took two sling harnesses from the wall, hanging both in front of her from more clamps built into the ceiling and unclasping her ankles. He was not a big man but he was unexpectedly strong and had no trouble in lifting her up, pushing both legs through each of the loops. Her stomach strained with the movement but when she was eventually hoisted horizontally, gravity helped her keep control of the liquid inside.

Tightening the slings to the height he wanted, she was left swinging from the beams, her knees drawn up and wide apart as far as they would go. With a sudden harsh tug of the tape affixed to her asshole, he pulled it away, causing her to jolt. Somehow she recovered her senses quickly enough to clamp down and prevent herself from releasing the milk. Her private holes were as exposed as they could possibly be and her body was curved so far inwards she could smell her own juices flowing just inches away from her nostrils. The eyes swiveled about again, wondering what was next...

The man reached into his pocket and retrieved something that looked like a bullet, an egg-shaped metal device. Placing it directly onto her pink clitoris, he took another length of duct tape and pressed this over the device, firmly securing the cold metal gadget. He caressed her again and grinned wickedly before taking what looked like a remote control. A single flick of his thumb made the toy whir to life, humming gently and instantly releasing endorphins through her veins.

She murmured from behind the gag. The buzz of the metal arousing her more with every minute. It was shaming to her to feel so turned on while being abused by this stranger but her body always betrayed her mind and would never allow logic to overpower the waves of pleasure cascading through her nerves.

He pressed the remote a second time and the hum grew louder. She writhed suddenly, feeling it vibrate faster, making her clit expand as much as it could beneath the tape. Her pussy swelled, beads of fluid forming on her lips.

"Don't you dare cum," he warned her abruptly.

The blue eyes opened and flickered around, panicking. How long could she keep herself calm enough? She was about to find out. His thumb twitched again and the buzz grew louder still.

Murmurs turned to moans as Stephanie did her best to keep her body under control. The tiny device of pleasure had now become one of torment. Rhythmic bursts of gratification surged through her nerve endings and as each moment passed, she felt less and less able to hold out. Her eyes tightened to try to focus. But he pressed the button again and the gadget pulsated harder.

She squealed as the movement went up another notch and he repeated his warning. Eyebrows crinkled under her mask. The waves of bliss were relentless and wanted her to submit to them. Every muscle in her body tensed. After a few minutes, his thumb moved again.

Now she was whining loudly and shaking desperately in her bonds. Juice trickled from her pussy like a leaky faucet. She couldn't last much longer.

"NNNNGGHH! NGGGHHHH!!!!" her stifled voice pleaded, begging him to stop. But once more, he pushed the button.

Top speed. The device sounded like it was about to take off. Her legs bucked and she swang wildly. But her resistance was useless. It was all too much.

She let out a long moan and with a sudden spasm, her pussy burst open like a broken dam. It sprayed hard onto the floor as she was overcome by the intense orgasm. The powerful release pushed her over the edge and her asshole gave out too, ejecting an arc of dirty milk at the same time, showering the rubber floor. The seconds of extreme relief were like paradise, only to be slowly replaced with a sense of doom as she realized she had shamefully lost all control. She whimpered in defeat as she watched herself continue to let go, ejaculating pathetically out of both holes.