Stephanie's Surprise Visitors

Story Info
Bored housewife finds a new hobby.
1.6k words
3.91
80.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie had been bored for a long time. This wasn't the life she had dreamed of years ago when she married Chris. She loved all the trappings of her life, the new BMW in the driveway, the great vacations; but her sex life had been dwindling into an abyss.

She imploringly looked at herself in the mirror. She worked out and kept her 32 year old body in great shape. Why didn't her husband have time for her anymore? As she walked into the bedroom and put her cotton panties on, she heard a sanitation truck rumbling down the block. She peered out the window, still topless, as the workers ambled down the block. The three men were in prime shape and young and muscular, she reached into her panties and thought about her consequences if they caught her standing there masturbating while watching them.

Stephanie had never been with a black man before, and all three men were ebon black. She moved slowly away from the window her head racing and gently lay down on her bed, softly playing with her clit. The taboo element of black men and the horniness she had been feeling recently seemed to overwhelm her all at once. Why she, thought, had she been denying herself pleasure. Yes, she WAS married, but how had her sex life diminished to its current state? Why did being a soccer mom have to end her sex life?

She continued to masturbate and massage her perfectly round 36C breasts. Stephanie soon got off thinking of the largest of the men on top of her and deep inside her. The release felt so good. She promised herself to take some action soon.

When Chris arrived home that night, it was the same old routine. He got home just in time to kiss the kids good night, watch the ballgame on TV and then go to bed. Stephanie wondered where she had gone wrong. She laid awake masturbating to the thought of the three men in bed with her, taking turns as Chris just lay there. The fantasy was such a turn on that she got little sleep.

The next morning Stephanie made the kids breakfast, packed their lunches and sent the family on its way. She needed to meet with another PTA mom at 2 o'clock to pick up some balloons. Her schedule was constant, running the kids here or there...it never ended. It was no wonder she never had the time or energy for sex.

At 9:30 though, there they were again...the sanitation workers. She watched them from her window again, in the warm weather their sinewy arms glistened in the early morning sun as they made their rounds. Then quickly one of the workers glanced up in Stephanie's direction. She froze in terror as she let the translucent curtain go. What if he saw me there?, nude...watching them...., she thought to herself.

Stephanie lay back down thinking of all the things they would make her do. She loved the idea of being submissive, Chris never really took command in the bedroom. She imagined 3 long beautiful cocks to suck continuously, at their command. She masturbated for what seemed like hours to what they would make her do.

It was soon time to get the PTA balloons; so Stephanie showered and shaved all over...thinking...., lusting.... once again. Off she ran to the beck and call of her life. Pavlov's dog salivating to the ever ringing bell of responsibility. It wasn't the kind of salivating she really preferred.

When her day was done, the night went as many before. Chris was to be late again, he was at the ball game with some friends. After tucking her girls into bed, Stephanie browsed through the adult movies on pay-per-view. Scrolling through the available movies, she rushed to the Interracial Section. She saw and ordered "White Sluts, Black Nuts" and proceeded to watch as white girl after white girl sucked off huge black cocks. The sanitation workers had consumed her thoughts recently, and watching the film made her crazy with lust.

Chris soon walked in smelling "like a saloon", Stephanie rolled over and went to bed.

Stephanie waited by the window at 9:30 again, but the sanitation truck was late. She wondered why they were late, she had things to do! Wearing just panties and a robe, she walked downstairs to check on the dog, when the doorbell rang. Who could it be she thought?, she hated unexpected company. She peered through the window atop the door. It was the sanitation workers! Stephanie's heart raced as she thought what she should do. Should she go and hide!...no...don't be ridiculous, she thought. Stephanie nervously opened the door and asked "May I help you?" The largest man immediately entered her home and threateningly asked, "We would like to know why you've been watching us the last few days? My buddy thinks that you might be ready to call our boss on us, if we miss something." The other men entered the house behind him. Stephanie suddenly felt very small. What was she to do now....she desperately wanted these men to fuck her...right now!. She also knew she should really tell them to "get the fuck out of her house." She hadn't invited them in!

"W-W-W-Well I was just w-w-w-watching you because I-I-I don't know why I-I-I was w-w-watching you" she blurted out.

The worker who had seen her in the window gave her a leer and said "We know why you were watching us, I saw you at the window yesterday."

Stephanie went weak at the knees, this had just been a fantasy, but the reality of it was making her weak.

"What were you doing peeping in my window?" Stephanie meekly protested. She knew it might be her last.

"You all was on the second floor and I was in the street, who was peeping who?" he gruffly asked. "I seen your sweet little titties too!" he triumphantly added.

"Now is there anything else you'd like to show us?" the big guy added.

"I-I-I-I didn't mean for you to see me. I just find you all v-v-very attractive, that's all, so please let me be" Stephanie mewed.

The big guy opened his zipper and pulled out a huge wad of tar paper. "Do you find this attractive? You showed us yours, now we'll show you ours!" he said as the others laughed.

Stephanie was transfixed by his charcoal black, thickly veined COCK, she didn't even notice that the other men had also exposed themselves to her.

"I-I-I-I think you need to p-p-put that aw-w-way" she said never taking her eyes off the beautifully growing cock.

"Are you sure? You don't seem like you want me to put it away?" he firmly stated.

Visions of last night's porno flick danced in her head. Stephanie's moment of truth had come. "Y-Y-Y-YE...NO"! she stammered. "Keep it out, keep them all out, I want to suck you all dry!" Stephanie defiantly admitted, dropping her robe to the ground.

The men were soon on her like white on rice! They quickly stripped her of everything but her pink cotton panties. She knelt before the largest man and proceeded to roll her tongue around the huge bulbous purple head. She grabbed the other two cocks in her hands as she had seen on last night's instructional video. Looking up into their eyes she knew this was the way she longed to be. Submissive and kneeling, wanting and yearning for the next wish.

Taking cock after cock into her mouth, she didn't bother worrying about her day's schedule anymore. The PTA would have to wait. The big guy soon started cumming from all the attention she was giving him, and he spurted huge gobs of cum into Stephanie's mouth. She hadn't swallowed cum in a long time and the taste was sweet and delicious to her. The second man soon was cumming and Stephanie asked that he might cum on her breasts.

"Fuck no bitch....I want you to swallow mine too." he hastily corrected her.

Stephanie forgot that she was THEIR'S....she hastily agreed as his seed spilled into her mouth.

The third man came after making Stephanie pull his ass cheeks apart and lick his anus. This was when she began to realize that submission was truly for her. She delved deep into his cheeks burying her nose in his moist crack. He soon came all over Stephanie's glass coffee table. The big guy was now in her pussy after slowly rolling down and peeling off her pink panties to her knees; "Mr. salad tosser" commanded Stephanie to "clean up the mess" before her husband got home. Stephanie loved taking orders, it made her pussy very wet.

Stephanie obediently knelt with a cock still in her pussy and lapped up his cum from the table. The large man was lubricating Stephanie's ass as the second man stroked to the sight of Stephanie doing as she was told.

Soon, she had all 3 cocks in her at the same time. She had fantasized about this scenario, never ever thinking it would come to fruition. She didn't have to wait long for each man to cum again as her sopping wet pussy quivered again and again in orgasm.

She wondered where she would go from here...her life with her husband and 2 children. How would she stop the workers from doing this to her again?, as one started to snap photos of her cum covered face. Did she want them to stop? Her mind glazed over in the haze of what her life had once been. This WAS truly what she wanted and craved.....sexual pleasure.... and excitement......submission.

This was her fantasy...would it soon become her nightmare?