Stephanie's Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Huge steps are taken toward permanent feminization.
2.8k words
4.28
98.1k
45

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you noticed anything different about your body since I've moved in?" Stephanie asked.

It was breakfast time. I was finishing up my fruit. That was pretty much all I was allowed to eat in the mornings. Stephanie and I had just finished our routine workout. This morning was yoga. I wasn't thrilled about yoga when we first started but it had really grown on me. What use to be hard, I now found very relaxing.

"I'm a lot skinnier," I answered her. That was the truth. At 127 pounds I was as light as a feather. But I still needed to lose 7 pounds to meet Stephanie's goal for me. I didn't think it was possible.

"Any thing else?" she asked.

"Not really..." I answered her, unsure what she was getting at.

Stephanie looked slightly disappointed with my answer. We finished our breakfast and got ready to head to the office. Stephanie was up for review today. She would be getting promoted again soon. If she got the promotion she would be making as much money as I did. I was amazed at how fast she had risen. I secretly wondered if maybe her good looks had helped her any.

I was searching for a new pair of panties in my room when I felt Stephanie's gaze on my back. She was standing in my doorway.

"I want you to quit your job." I looked at her and stood in silence for a moment.

"What?" I asked her, wondering if I had heard right.

"Quit your job," she said again.

I thought about the years of hard work I had put in to get where I was. I thought about my benefits, and my retirement. I thought about my colleagues at the office. There was no way I could quit.

"Why would I quit my job?" I asked her.

"Because, you don't need it anymore. I make nearly as much money as you do now. I can pay our bills no problem. And then you will be free to do other things."

"What other things?" I asked her.

"Well I thought you might take a job at the mall or something like that. You could work retail. And then you would be able to live as girl full time. Even at work. I worked with a transexual at Sally's when I was in college. No one cares. It will be great."

I looked at her in disbelief. There was no way I could do what she was asking. It was to much.

"I can't live as a girl full time," I told her. "I know we have a lot of fun playing these games at home but thats all. This doesn't extend into our real life. What about my friends? My family? I can't just stop being a man."

"You don't have any family," She said. "Your parents are dead. You have one aunt who lives across the country and a brother who you haven't heard from in nearly ten years. And what friends do you have. People from the office? They are not your friends. If you quit today life would go on as if you were never there. They are just acquaintances. I am the only important person in your life."

I struggled to find words. That was harsh. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I fought to keep them back. "It's not just that," I said. " I'm not a woman, I'm a man. I have a penis, my voice is scratchy, I don't have breasts."

"Look at your self," Stephanie commanded me. " You look just like a girl. And you would look even more like a girl if you worked in a place where you could grow your hair out. You haven't noticed it yet but I have. And I'm not the only one either. I've heard people at work talking about how feminine you look. Your body is changing."

I looked at her blankly. She must have sensed my confusion.

"Look," she started. " I know this has all been just a game to you and that's the problem. This isn't a game this is your life and its time you realized it. And the only way for you to accept this is to completely immerse yourself in feminine culture. Everything I have done over the last seven months has been to shape you into a woman. Our work outs, our diet, everything. I plan every meal meticulously. Every bite you eat is designed to increase your estrogen levels and decrease testosterone. And the multivitamins you take in the morning? They are estrogen pills." Stephanie paused and I studied her face not sure what to think.

"Your lying," I told her. "This is just another game."

"No, I'm not," She said " Look at your hips. Look at all that fat around your hips you can get rid of. You weigh less than 130 pounds and yet you still have fat around your hips. Do you think thats a coincidence? No. Your body has started storing fat like a woman. And your erectile problems? That isn't because of the cage I make you wear. Its because of the estrogen in your body. Have you notice how fine your facial hair has been latley? You barely have to shave these days. And how does your chest feel. Tender maybe? A little swollen?"

My hand went instinctively to my breast. I had notice they were a little sore a few days ago but I didn't think anything of it.

"You are growing breasts. They may never be as big as mine or some other girls but you will have breasts. Your own natural breasts. All this time you have thought you were playing the part of Brooke but really that is who you are. You are Brooke. And the only way you will ever be happy is if you accept it. And thats why you need to quit your job. Stop pretending to be a man. It's time."

I stood quietly for several seconds trying to make sense of what I had just heard. Everything she had said was true but I raked my mind for another explanation. There was no way this was happening to me. I wanted to lash out at her but I couldn't.. Tears started falling from my eyes. This was the last thing I needed. To cry like a girl.

Stephanie tried to hug me, "It's ok sweetheart," She told me. "Everything will be okay if you just trust me."

I pulled away from her and shoved her hard out of my way."Fuck you!" I yelled at her and then ran out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove with no where in particular to go. My mind was numb. I didn't have any idea what I should do or where I should go. I knew that I should probably to work but Stephanie would be there and I didn't think I could face her. If I saw her I might cry again. It wasn't even that I was mad at her anymore. Or that I was angry about what she was doing to me. I mean, I was angry but I had a very hard time staying mad at her. But I did feel bad about shoving her and yelling at her. I knew it was stupid . I had every right to do that and more but somehow none of this was her fault. I blamed myself for everything. I needed to apologize to her. There was nothing more in the world that I wanted, than to have her hold me and tell me everything would be okay. I started to cry again.

"Man," I thought to myself. "I really am acting like a girl."

I eventually did head to work. I was about an hour and a half late. I walked through the door to the office apologizing to everyone. "Sorry," I said. " Flat tire and I lost my phone or I would have called."

People were staring at me. It was eerie. "Whats wrong?" I asked, but no one answered. Behind me I heard snickering and whispers. I felt like the eyes of the whole building were on me. I pushed passed the cubicles and made my way to my office at the end of the hall. Thats when I saw it.

On my door someone had taped up pictures. Dozens of pictures. All of them of me wearing nothing but panites and an occasional pair of heels. I felt the blood run to my face. I was stunned. I couldn't believe she would actually do this to me. The world around me was a fog. I hear the laughter but it was far off and indistinguishable. I hear someone call out my name but I ignored it. "Nice panties!" they said. I turned around and made for the door. Tears were streaming down my face again. On the way out I saw Stephanie in the crowd. She wasn't laughing like the rest. Her face was solemn and sad. I left the building and never looked back.

I went back home after the office. My mind was a mess. What was I to do now? Many possibilities went through my head. Pack my things and leave was the first one. Go somewhere where no one know you and start over. But then the car and house were in my name. I couldn't just abandon it. And plus I had no money so where would I go.

The second idea I had was to pack Stephanie's thing and put them outside so she could get them when she came home. I actually went into her room with a box and started packing. Then I found a picture of us together. Well, of Stephanie and Brooke anyways. I sat on her bed and studied the picture. It was just two cute girls hanging out. Best friends. My heart sank looking at it. Then I remembered the way Stephanie's face had looked back at the office. I suddenly couldn't bare to kick her out. I laid on her bed and cried until I fell asleep.

I wasn't sure how long had passed but I awoke when someone slipped into bed beside me. I felt Stephanie's arms wrap around my waist from behind. "I'm sorry," She whispered in my ear. I let her hold me until I fell back asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Stephanie and I discussed the future of our relationship. Really, I had no power in the relationship so Stephanie told me how things were going to be..

"Okay," she said. " I'm going to talk and you listen." I nodded my head.

" I really am sorry about yesterday but that was the only way. You have to remember who is in charge, got it?" I nodded

" This is how things stand. I know you are in love with me. You can't live without me emotionally, and now you don't have a job so you need me financially. Also I am the only person who can unlock that cage around your little dick. The same rules still apply, as before. You will do everything I tell you to. No matter what. Do you understand" I nodded my head

"Okay good. First, You need to put my name on your car and on the house. Since you don't have a job it only makes sense. Next, you need to apply for a name change. Do that first thing monday morning. You can take my last name. If anyone asks we are sisters. Also,While you were sleeping I threw out all of your boy cloths. You will never wear a piece of men's clothing again. You are a woman now, no more games. Do you understand?"

"Yes,' I answered.

Stephanie continued, " Another thing you need to do is make a doctor's appointment. We need to get you on a prescribed hormone regimen. What i've been doing so far has worked but for best results we need a doctor. I also talked to a friend of mine who works at the mall. She has a job for you. Go apply tomorrow while I am at work. She knows everything about you so don't feel nervous. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered.

"Do you have any questions?" She asked.

I thought for a minute. I had a dozen questions, but one that I felt was most important. "What is going to happen to me," I asked. " Once you're finished. What is the ideal ending to all of this?"

Stephanie smiled, " When I am done with you, you will be a woman. 100% female. You and I will be best friends for life. We will share everything and you will always be my little pet."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My spirit was broken. I had lost everything. If I had any friends at the office they were gone now. There was no way I could face that place again after what Stephanie had done to me. I had no money, no job, no friends and no family. I was completely under Stephanie's control. It didn't take me long to adhere to her requests. I signed over my house and car to her the next day and made an appointment for a doctor. I also changed my name to Brooke Lynn Farmer. I took Stephanie's name like she had told me to. The final thing I had to do was apply for the job Stephanie had set up for me. It was also the thing I was most nervous about. It meant I had to deal with other human beings and face the fact that my life, as I had known it, was over.

The morning of my interview I applied my make-up carefully, doing my best to look professional. I choose a simple black skirt to wear and a matching top. I chose a plain colored and short pair of heels. I was shaking when I finished. I couldn't believe this was my life. This was my future. I had dreamed of this a time or two, sure. But only when I was masturbating. And the urge left as soon as I was done. I never wanted this for real. Only fantasy. I occurred to me that maybe that's why Stephanie insisted that I wear the chastity device. She didn't want my dream to fade until it was too late.

I had asked her several times to let me out of the cage, just for a few minutes even, but she refused. She told me that I wouldn't be allowed out until my penis was completely incapacitated by my hormone treatment. I knew Stephanie planned for me to eventually have a sex change. Did she intend for me to never have another orgase? Never touch my penis again? My stomach did flips at the thought.

I grabbed my purse and keys of the kitchen counter and headed toward my interview. I don't remember the drive to the mall. All I remember is standing at the counter in Forever 21, asking for the manager. Employees and patrons eyed me suspiciously.

"Hi, you must be Brooke. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ariana. Im the manager here." Ariana was a tall, slim and beautiful woman with brown hair and a beautiful smile. Her voice was warm and welcoming. She extended her hand towards me and I shook it.

"It's nice to meet you," I said. I followed her back into the office and sat at her desk across from her.

"So, Brooke, tell me about yourself." She said.

"I.. uhhh..." I struggled to find the words. How come I couldn't answer this simple question? Maybe I didn't know enough about my self to tell her. Who was I any ways, Brooke Farmer? What was I supposed to tell her? talk about previous jobs? School? personal experiences? Brooke didn't have any of those things.

Ariana reached across the table and placed her hand on my arm. " Relax," she said. "Stephanie has already told me about you. You don't have to be scared." I looked into her eyes, and I believed her.

The rest of the interview went fine. By the end of it we were chatting and laughing like old friends. I got the job easily. The pay wasn't good but that didn't matter. This job was more about the life experience.

I text Stephanie on the way home telling her how it went. She told me that she was proud of me. It was amazing how good little comments like that from her made me feel. It was at that moment I realized that I would do anything to make her happy and proud of me. I needed to quit sulking about my life and embrace the gift Stephanie had given me. I was on my way to becoming a woman.