Steph's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand crept, too.

"And then Max's hand found my clit and I exploded, right there on the dance flooooo- oh! oh!"

My hand had found her clit, too, and she came with the slightest touch. Her climax drove me over the edge and I filled her pussy with my cum.

We got our wits about us quickly, her scream having drawn some attention. She slyly tucked my shrinking dick back in my pants and zipped me up.

Steph leaned forward and kissed me, deeply on the lips. Her breasts, hardly covered, pressed against my bare chest.

"Everything ok here, you two?" A police officer had come from nowhere. "You better get a move on."

We stood up. Steph handed me my shirt. "Of course, officer."

Steph took my hand and led me out of the park. It was approaching dusk. "That night didn't end there, you know. Maybe I can tell you more about it over breakfast?"

12