Stepmom and Me Ch. 02a

Story Info
Fucking my stepmother.
12.7k words
4.35
67.9k
38
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

Note:

Some words are purposely spelled incorrectly to give the impression the person speaking it intoxicated and slurring their speech. It IS NOT that I do NOT know how to correctly spell the words.

I think I went back over everything and checked the words that were misspelled. Words that include night may also be spelled correctly using "nite", such as "tonite, midnite, and fortnite.

Please reconsider this when going back over the story.

Thank you.

This story takes place in the late 1940's and early 1950's. Much of it is true, but some parts are imaginative. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Women's nylon stockings had just made a return to the market after WWII and women wore them almost everyday regardless of whether they were going out or not. Seamless stockings and pantyhose had not yet been developed, so all women wore full fashioned stockings.

Incidentally, my step mother had a real bowel problem and needed to shit every morning after drinking her glass of prune juice. I knew about it and was willing to assist her in clean up of her ass.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I had just turned off the light after going to bed and reading for awhile. It was a Wednesday night and for some reason or other my father and step mother had gone partying.

My mother had passed away in December 1950 and my father squired a couple of women shortly after her passing. He was looking for a woman who would not only satisfy him sexually, but more importantly, would nurture my brother and sister. Several of them seemed to be more than adequate bed partners, but not interested in marrying him for the excess baggage that went with it.

I knew he was fucking a couple of them, but I didn't particularly care for either one of them.

Then Velma appeared on the scene. She was thirty nine, petite, attractive, and had never been married. Someone father worked with sort of put them together at a party and after a short courtship they married.

She had a slim figure that really didn't require her to wear a girdle,although she had several in her lingerie drawer. Her bra size was a 36B and she was about five feet eight inches tall. She,like my daddy, smoked cigarettes and loved gin martinis. When he came home from work in the afternoon, they locked the kitchen door for an hour and had a few smokes and a martini or two until dinner time. They may also have been doing other things too, but I never found out about those.

Father also loved giving her stockings for her birthday or Christmas. He usually gave her Hanes with a green ring at the top or Van Raalte. He probably gave her other items of lingerie too, but I never saw those. She would always oooohhh and aaaahh when she opened a box of hosiery and would tell him he had just the right size. He made sure she had a variety of colors and heel styles such as Havana, Cuban, and Manhattan.

Father traveled a bit for the company he worked for, so it came as no surprise when he announced at dinner Tuesday evening he would be going to Columbus on Thursday and not returning until Saturday afternoon. He informed me I needed to make sure the grass got mowed while he was gone and whatever else Velma needed to have done for her.

It was a little after midnight and I had just turned off my bedroom light. I was sleeping in the nude because it was a bit warm. I was just about asleep when I heard this 'thump' on the landing at the top of the stairs.

I got out of bed and looked and could see Velma lying part way on the landing and her legs still on the steps. She wasn't wearing anything except a black garter panty, chocolate brown stockings, and her sling back pumps. Her teats were hanging loose although there wasn't much hang to them.

I asked what happened and she slurred "I fell on the fugg, the fugging steps and trip, tripped. I came up here cuz I gotta piss."

I helped her up to her feet, but she was very unsteady and I could smell alcohol on her breath. I reached down and felt the crotch of her panty and it was soaking wet, but it didn't feel like pee. I walked her into the bathroom and pulled her panty down and sat her on the toilet. As I did so, I saw a belly full of auburn colored hair that also went part way down her thighs. She took my hand and put it on her cunt and I could feel the slippery wetness that I knew was not pee. I rubbed her hairy cunt lips a few times, then the waterfall began. I moved my hand away and she pissed like a roaring river.

When she finished I asked her what had gone on during the evening and she said she had been fucked by two different men, Peter and daddy, and neither of them would let her wipe her cunt, so she had dripped and dribbled semen all evening.

I stood up and then she saw my uncut cock. She took hold of it and played with it and then touched my nut sack and had to fondle it too.

"Your da, daddy tole me bout your fuggin cock. He said it was big, bigger than his was an he's, heee's right." she slurred. With that she reached and took hold of it and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked it for a minute and then let go and said slurringly "I nee, need so, some more fuggin c, cock tonite. I'm in hea, heat and I wanna get bred. But I need some dry panties cuz these are all fuggin wet. Go down in my dresser an get another pair of bll, black ones, and bring them up here. You c can was, wash my pus, pussy and I'll unhook my stockings and fasten them to the clean pair."

I unhooked the six garters from her stockings and went down to her bedroom. Daddy was lying in bed sound asleep with his cock hanging down his thigh. He was in lingerie and one inch pumps. I got her clean black panties and went back up to the bathroom.

She was still sitting on the stool as I pulled her wet panties off her legs and ran a sink of warm water. I put a bath towel on the floor and helped her off the toilet stool and had her lie down on the towel. She spread her legs wide apart and I could see her very hairy cunt and ass. She had dribbles of semen and pee all over her cunt. I soaped the washcloth and began washing her cunt and her asshole.

"Ooohh, tha, that feels, feels so gooo good." she murmured. "It is so nice and warm. When you fin finish I want to suck your prick. Your da, daddy told me you had a long fat prick and I wanna suck on it."

I finished washing her and rinsed her off and took a bath towel and dried her off. I slipped her garter panty onto her legs and pulled them up as far as I could, then took her by the hands and got her to her feet. They were extremely sheer nylon and I could see her belly fur through them. She pulled them all the way up then I began fastening her stockings to the garters keeping her stockings nice and tight and her seams straight.

She took my fat cock in her hand and said "I wanna suck you off big boy. Let's go into your bedroom so I can suck this sausage. I wanna see just how big it is in my mouth."

I took her by the arm and began guiding her toward my room. She was still wearing her sling back pumps and I didn't want her falling down again. I could now see her stockings were a Havana heel and the seams were nice and straight. I could also see her ass cheeks through the sheer nylon of her garter panty.

We got to my room and she sat down on the bed and promptly slipped my foreskin back over the head of my cock and put it in her mouth. She began sucking up and down on the shaft and I could tell by her actions she had a mouthful. She stopped momentarily to catch her breath, then let loose of my cock and said. "I want you to fuck me with that huge sausage right now. When I go ba, back downstairs and get in bed with your da, daddy I want him to feel my wet panties and think I hadn't changed them since he fucked me."

With that she stood up and pulled her panties down unhooking her garters as she did so and slipped them down to her ankles and stepped out of them leaving her stockings to dangle on her legs. She laid down on the bed and spread her cunt lips wide open and grabbed my cock and pulled it into her gaping cunt.

Velma's cunt was sopping wet from having been fucked a couple of times earlier in the evening and my fat cock slid clear to her cervix on the first thrust.

"Oooooohhh, you motherfucker. You hit my fucking cervix. Even your da,daddy can't do that . Now fuck me good darling. I need your fat prick to fuck me good and hard. I want you to fill me up with your baby batter so I can get pregnant." she cooed.

Her cunt was exceptionally wet and she was coming and making it even wetter. I kept slipping my cock in and out of her cunt until I could hold it no more and blasted a load of semen into her cunt.

She wiggled and writhed as I did so and began bucking and humping on me.

"Keep that long, fat sausage in there you big cunt fucker." she screamed. "I need a big fat cock like that fucking me all the time. You know he is going to Columbus this morning? We can fuck for a couple of days. Now let's go downstairs and see if he has even moved."

I could not believe my sedate, quiet step mother was telling me this. She had to suck my flaccid cock again pulling my foreskin back as she did so she could suck the head of it. I slipped her garter panty back on her feet and pulled them up. She fastened her stockings to the garters and I felt her crotch. It was already wet from my semen.

We descended the stairs quietly and she peeked into the bedroom to see what daddy was doing. He was apparently still out so she motioned for me to come in and see him. His cock was still dangling down his thigh and he was still wearing his lingerie.

I kissed her good night, told her I would see them later in the morning, and went back upstairs to bed. It had been a fascinating two hours with her.

When I got downstairs about ten in the morning they were in the kitchen having coffee and smoking cigarettes. I immediately knew daddy still had his lingerie on under his pajama bottoms because I could see the dark color of his nylon stockings at the bottom. He was also still wearing his one inch pumps. Velma had a robe on but it still let me see that she was still wearing her chocolate colored nylons and her black garter panty.

Daddy asked if I wanted coffee and I told him I did. He got up to get it and Velma spread her robe open so I could see her sheer black garter panty. I liked the way she had her stockings pulled up high on her thighs. As daddy returned with my coffee she closed her legs and pulled her robe a little tighter.

Velma said to daddy "Why don't you let John see what you have on darling? Drop your pajama bottoms so he can see your lingerie."

Daddy was stunned but did as she suggested. I saw his eight strap garter girdle, his stocking tops, and his long uncut prick. He let his bottoms fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Do you like what he is wearing John?" she asks. "Doesn't he just look adorable in his lingerie? He loves to cross dress you know. He also fucks me better when he is wearing his lingerie."

"I think it is beautiful." I replied.

"Alright darling, I know you need to pack and get ready to go to Columbus. John and I will have coffee and another cigarette then I'll be in to help you." Velma said.

When he left the kitchen Velma came over to me and got on her knees and pulled my cock out of my boxers. She stroked it a few times then stuck it in her mouth and gave it a good sucking. Finally, she said "I need to go in and let him play with my pussy for a few minutes before he leaves. Then we have two days to ourselves to play around and fuck each other. I can hardly wait to get your big sausage back inside my cunt darling."

I sat there and smoked my cigarette and drank my coffee. I heard her tell him good bye and the door closed. Velma was back in the kitchen and stood beside my chair. She picked up my hand and put it on the crotch of her garter panty. It was soaking wet with semen.

"Is all that semen from me?" I asked.

"No darling. I let your daddy fuck me again this morning when we woke up, but he knew I had changed panties last night. I don't think he knew you had fucked me but only that I leaked quite a bit out of my cunt." she said. "Now I need to piss. Will you help me please? I want to go out on the side porch and have you hold my panties down so I don't get pee mixed in with your semen."

We went out on the side porch and I pulled her panty down to her knees. She spread her cunt lips open so her peehole was highly visible and she began pissing. It must have been all the coffee she drank before I came downstairs because she really had to piss.

She finished and I pulled her panty back up. She told me she had a bowel problem which I already knew about, but that if I wanted to watch her shit and then wash her ass after she finished, it would be fine with her.

I said "I'm fine with that. I know you just seem to blow it out in one felt swoop and you are done and flush the toilet, so I can wash your asshole for you. Just let me know when you need to go, so I can be ready."

She reached down and grabbed my cock again and said "I just need to have that big fucker in my cunt."

About that time however, she said "I need to take that shit now. Do you want to come up and watch me and wash me after I'm finished?"

"Sure. Let's go upstairs and do it."

I followed her up the stairs admiring her legs and her ass as she led the way. She got up and flew into the bathroom. She pulled her garter panty down, sat on the stool, and she blew a load of shit out. Quickly she wiped her ass, flushed the toilet, and stood up.

I ran a bowl of hot water in the sink, wet the washcloth, and soaped it good.

"Bend over you fucking cunt. I'm going to wash your asshole and your fucking pussy." I said.

She bent over, grabbed her ankles and I spread her cheeks. I gave her cunt a good washing. Then I washed her asshole. I rinsed the washcloth and wiped the soap off of her ass and pussy. Taking a towel, I dried her off and told her to pull her panty back up.

Velma took my cock out of my boxers and I said "Fuck these things." and took them off. She led me by my cock to my bedroom, pulled her panty down to her knees, and pushed me back on the bed.

"I need your sausage cock fucking me." she said. "Now give me that big motherfucker and get it clear up into my cervix. I want it spreading my cunt wide open." she said.

"You need to take your panty off so unhook the garters and get it off. Then I can stuff you full of cock." I replied.

She unfastened her stockings from the garters and pushed her panty down to her ankles and slipped them off. Then she climbed on top of me and spread her cunt wide open. I told her to sit on my face first and I would eat her cunt before I fucked her.

She scooted up over my face and I found her clit and began sucking on it. She wiggled and squirmed until I thought she was going to come then and there. Suddenly she scooted back down over my prick and slipped it inside her cunt. I thrust my fat cock up inside until I was at her cervix.

She was bouncing up and down on my fat cock and her retinas slipped up into her eyelids. Suddenly I felt her cunt walls get very wet and knew she had come on my cock.

"Fuck me you motherfucker." she screamed. "I need you to fill me with your baby batter so I can get knocked up."

With that, I spurted my pollen into her cunt, shooting at least five big squirts into her cunt.

She just rolled her eyes up and sat on my prick enjoying it because of the fact that it was so fat inside her cunt.

"We have all day today and tomorrow to fuck and eat each other. I didn't realize your cock was going to be so tantalizing compared to that of your daddy's." she said. "Now I'm going to have to be careful as to which one I choose to fuck me or I might get in trouble with your daddy. Now, we need to take a little nap so why don't we go downstairs and get in my nice big bed?"

With that she slipped off of me, slipped her panty back on so she wouldn't be leaking semen all over the place, took her stockings off, and sucked on my now flaccid prick. When she finished cleaning my cock she took me by the hand and we went downstairs to her bed.

We went back into the kitchen and had some more coffee. I asked her what they did when daddy came home from work in the afternoon and locked the kitchen door so they wouldn't be disturbed.

Velma said "It is our time together and we have a drink or two and play around. When he comes in the back door he take of his jacket and tie and kisses me a lot of times. Then I sit down in one of these chairs and unzip his trousers and take his cock of out his pants. He is usually pretty hard and so I nibble on his foreskin a bit before I push it back over the head of his cock. Once I push it back, I begin sucking him and fondling his nuts. I suck him hard and I suck him softly. I can feel with my mouth when he is ready to give me a mouthful of his love juice because his cock swells up and I mean really swells up big. I simply let him shoot his semen into my mouth and I swallow it all. It never tastes bad so I just learned to swallow it. He loves me for doing it too."

Continuing Velma said "Then it is his turn to do some things. He runs his hand up my skirt or dress to see if I am wearing a girdle, garter belt, or nothing. Sometimes I don't put any panties on under my dress and hold my stockings up with roll garters. Other times I simply put on a garter belt and no panties. He plays with my pussy then usually puts me on the table, spreads my legs apart and proceeds to suck and eat my cunt until I climax. He sucks my clitoris until I want to scream. Sometimes his cock is erect again and he will slide it in my wet cunt and fuck me with it right on this table until he spurts his pollen in my cunt. He is a master cocksman and I suspect you are too. But that is what we do for an hour or so when he comes home from work. I am the mistress ready to please my master."

"What fascinates me is that the two of you are always so quiet about it that no one hears you." I said. "We really don't know what is going on out here but can only imagine. I suspected he was giving you a good hosing, but I couldn't hear any noise or flesh slapping against flesh so I really didn't know if he was fucking you or not."

Velma got up and kissed me on the mouth and told me she was going to fuck me so much today and tomorrow that my cock would break off. With that we cleaned up the kitchen and decided we needed to take a nap together. She didn't want to fuck me right then, but did want me to suckle her teats for awhile, so I nursed on her until I knew she had fallen asleep.

We took a long nap getting up about four o'clock in the afternoon. Both Velma and I had to piss so we went back upstairs to the bathroom. I laid down in the tub and Velma squatted over me with her feet on the sides of the tub and pissed all over me. She pissed on my chest, cock, nuts, and once hit my face.

When she finished she kneeled down in the tub and she took my sausage in her hand and as I pissed she guided my stream over her body focusing on her teats in particular. When I finished she took my cock and gently pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and sucked it gently.

With her pussy still dripping pee, she sat down on the stool and I stood in front of her. I aimed my garden hose right at her teats and soaked them. Then I aimed it at her cunt and belly and soaked those. Finally I aimed it at her face at which point she took hold of it and opened her mouth and had me peeing in her mouth. She swallowed as much as possible and let the rest run down her chin, then repeated the process till I was finally drained.

At that point she stuffed my semi erect cock in her mouth, peeled my foreskin back over the head of it and began sucking it again. I became erect in about fifteen seconds and as she continued sucking, I realized she wanted me to fill her mouth with semen. I blasted a load of protein in her mouth which she swallowed almost immediately. She then proceeded to lick my cock head clean and sucked out the final remnants of semen before pulling my foreskin back over the head of my cock.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers