Stepmom's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,520 Followers

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said without conviction.

Smiling, Nick crooked his finger inside her and stroked her g-spot. He knew they had her already. Her hips moved, like she was trying to pull him deeper while he rubbed her g-spot and he asked, "Do you want us to stop?"

"No," she sighed and laid her head back against Sam, who was now working his hands under her top and massaging her breasts.

Jillian whimpered when Nick took his finger from her, but she didn't need to worry. He had no intentions of stopping. He just wanted her panties gone. She lifted her butt when he tugged them down her legs and threw them aside. He slid his hands right up her legs again and rubbed her pussy anew, this time finding her clit with his thumb while he slowly fingered her. He also shifted and pulled her slightly forward so he could lean over and kiss her thigh. He could feel her trembling as he came closer and closer to her mound.

Sam was in a haze. He could not believe what they were doing to their stepmom and moreover, he couldn't believe she was letting them do it! This was even hotter than any of his fantasies had been, but it was weird to be doing this stuff with his brother. Are we really going to have a threesome with our stepmom? he wondered. His confidence grew and he pulled Jill's top up and she lifted her arms so he could pull it over her head. She was wearing a simple pink satin bra that did nothing to disguise how hard her nipples were. While her breasts weren't huge, they looked great on her slim figure and he'd always wondered what she looked like topless. It was something he thought he would never find out, but now he was slipping the straps off her shoulders and pulling her bra down and exposing her. Her nipples were pale and puffy, rather than pokey. When he stroked them lightly with his fingertips she moaned and reached up to rub his arms while lifting her chest toward his hands. Sam was watching his hands touching her like they belonged to someone else. He lightly pinched and rolled her nipples like she was fragile, but it was obvious that she really liked the way he touched her. His attention was only drawn away when Jill cried out loudly and her whole body tensed. He looked down and saw Nick was kissing her pussy.

Nick couldn't believe how juicy she was. She was squirming all over the couch, but the boys easily held her in place as he darted his tongue inside her, lapping up her sweetness. She was so drenched there so doubt she wanted him. Or them. Nick knew it wouldn't just be him fucking their stepmom, but that his brother was going to have her too. It just wouldn't be fair if she didn't take care of them both and Jill had always been careful about not playing favorites. He wondered if she'd even had a threesome before. He wiggled his tongue up toward her clit and then slipped his finger back inside her as he attacked that sensitive little nub with quick, strong strokes of his tongue. She tightened her legs around his head and her cries filled the family room. He sucked her clit and that seemed to put her through the roof. Her cries grew louder and higher and then she was gushing in his mouth. Nick licked and sucked, slurping away as she climaxed. He felt her digging her nails into his scalp as she ran her fingers through his hair and held his face in place between her legs. He stayed in place, licking and sucking until it became too much and she pulled him away.

"Oh God, that was incredible," Jillian panted, smiling down at Nick.

He really was great at licking pussy. He was so different from his father and it had been so long since she'd been with another man that she'd forgotten how good a little variety could feel. There was a pang of guilt when she thought of her husband, but it was quickly overwhelmed by the rush of her orgasm. She could see Nick's face was glazed and he was licking his lips like he couldn't get enough of her. She almost wanted to push his face back down between her legs again, but she did not want to be selfish. She was going to have to take care of her boys now. Yes, now that they had come this far Jillian knew they were going to go all the way. She could have probably gotten away with blowing the boys, but selfishly she wanted more than that. Now that she was so fired up she wanted a man inside her and she had two strong young men who seemed more than willing to do the job.

"We should move this to the bedroom, boys," she said.

Nick stood and then took Jillian's hand and helped her to her feet. Her skirt dropped into place and she fixed her bra. She held her stepsons' hands and led them into the master bedroom. Fucking her stepsons in the bed she shared with their father may seem over the line, but the king-sized four poster was the biggest bed in the house and they were going to need room. She wasn't sure exactly how things were going to go, but she knew a standard-sized bed wasn't going to do it.

Jillian had never had a threesome before and wondered exactly what they would do and how they would hook up. Would she be fucking the boys one at a time, or were they going to want to double team her? When she'd fantasized about such a thing both men were all over her, much like on the couch, but then she'd never fantasized about sex with her stepsons. Would taking them both at once be too dirty? Isn't it silly to be worrying about such things at that point? she thought.

Sam had a lot of the same thoughts going through his mind as they went down the long hallway leading to his parents' bedroom. Yes, he thought of Jill as a parent just as much as his father. She was the one who'd been there to raise him after all. Of course, he wasn't thinking of her as a mother right now. At that moment, she was the sexiest woman on the planet. He wanted to fuck her so badly it was almost painful. His mind swirled with things he wanted to do to her and he wondered exactly what was going to happen in the bedroom.

They didn't turn any lights on, but it was late afternoon and more than enough light came in through the windows to see everything. Jillian actually wished it was darker. Despite the great shape she was in, she couldn't help feel self-conscious. She was sure the boys were used to seeing teenage girls in their prime and wondered what they saw in her. It was actually a big part of the turn on that these younger men found her so attractive.

The sheets and comforter were pulled up and she went over and peeled them back. It was such an oddly normal action in such a strange situation. While she was bent over the bed, Nick came up behind her and unhooked her bra. Once it was gone, he unzipped her skirt in the back and she was left fully nude when it dropped to floor. Nick put his arms around her and was kissing her neck while he cupped her breasts from behind.

Why am I naked when the boys are both fully dressed? Jillian turned in Nick's arms and kissed him full on while she unbuttoned his shirt. She could taste herself as their tongues dueled. As she pulled Nick's shirt off she took her time feeling his strong, muscular chest. How didn't I notice how hot he was before, she wondered. She pushed Nick away and beckoned Sam over. She didn't want him feeling left out. He swept her into his arms and they made out while she started undressing him too. He wasn't as built as his brother, but his body was tauter, leaner. She could just tell by his touch that Sam would be a gentler lover than his brother. She went to work on his belt and then pushed his pants and boxers down. His cock sprang hotly into her hand, like a horse bursting out of the gate, and she caressed it lovingly. Keeping one hand on Sam, she reached behind her, looking for Nick. She found he'd already dropped his pants and his cock filled her free hand.

Dropping to her knees, Jillian regarded the cocks to either side of her. Both her boys had beautiful cocks. And they were both very big, much like their father. Sam's cock was like a work of art carved from marble, perfect in every way. She could just barely wrap her fingers around it and he had to be almost eight inches. Side by side her hands wouldn't have covered him. Nick was just a little shorter, but clearly thicker. She was afraid that it might hurt if he didn't go slowly. Looking up at her stepsons with hungry eyes, she kissed one cock and then the other. She went back and forth, kissing each of them longer and longer until she was sucking each of their heads in turn. She could hear Sam moaning while she sucked and licked his head and it filled her with pride. She decided to concentrate on his prick first, but still kept stroking Nick with her other hand.

She swirled her tongue all around the head and then as she kissed it she sucked more and more of him into her mouth. As full as her mouth was, she still found room to work her tongue against his shaft as she sucked him. If there was one thing Jillian had excelled in back in high school, it wasn't math or science, but cock sucking. It was the easiest way to keep boys out of her pants back then, if she didn't want them there. Practice makes perfect, as they say, and over the years she had become very good with her mouth, something Sam was finding out at that very moment. Jillian sucked more and more of his cock in, but by no means could she accept it all. Instead she sucked what she could and worked the rest with her hand. Her eyes were closed tight as she focused on pleasing her stepson, but then she felt a hand on the back of her head and she looked up to see Sam's lust filled eyes. It was his brother's hand on her head. Nick wanted his turn.

Nick thought Jill looked hot as hell blowing his brother. She certainly didn't hold back as she swallowed his cock and Nick wanted a taste of that for himself. He guided her face over to him and she started by kissing and licking his shaft all over, getting it nice and wet. She even kissed and sucked his balls, something he always liked, but not all girls did. Too many girls ignored that, but he thought it was great when a girl did something so dirty. He figured an older woman like his stepmom probably knew lots of tricks girls his age didn't. At first she used both hands to hold his cock while she licked it, but then she went back to jerking Sam off with one hand while she started sucking Nick. He stroked back her hair so he could see her looking up at him while she sucked on him. Her mouth seemed stretched as wide as it would go. Lots of girls complained of tired jaws when they went down on him, but Jill seemed to be coping just fine. Her expert oral ministrations made the cum boil in his balls, but he held back. He didn't want to cum before he got in her pussy. She sucked him for a couple minutes and then moved back to his brother.

Sam thought he was going to have to sit down. When Jill sucked him his knees got weak and he felt all lightheaded and his stomach flip-flopped like he was on a rollercoaster. He hadn't been with that many girls yet, but he knew enough to know he was getting a world class blow job. None of the other girls seemed to be so into it like Jill was. Her green eyes were like smoldering jewels, lit by her passion, as she looked up at him and sucked more than half his big cock into her mouth. He didn't care that she couldn't deep throat him because she was doing an amazing job with what she did suck. He was stroking her hair and thought she looked absolutely stunning in that position. Her wet, sucking sounds filled the room, along with his heavy breathing, and he could see a little slobber running from her lips. Somehow seeing her getting messy made it even hotter and Sam just lost it. He wanted to warn her, he know most girls didn't like to swallow, but the jizz came welling up from his balls so fast he just didn't have time. She seemed to gag when he started coming in her throat and he was afraid she was going to be angry. She swallowed the first couple spurts, but then pulled him out of her mouth and his cum splattered across her face.

Jillian normally did not mind swallowing at all, if she had some warning, but it seemed too nasty to be doing with her stepsons. Yes, it was twisted logic, but there it was. Sam started cumming at the back of her throat and she had to swallow some, but she got him out of her mouth. Of course, that's where her intentions backfired. As soon as Sam's cock was out of her mouth he shot his cum across her face, which was way nastier than swallowing would have been. She thought she could get him pointed away quickly enough, but no dice. She had to close her eyes as he finished shooting his loaded onto her face and by the time he was pointed away he was finished. She really felt slutty now.

"Damn, that was fucking hot, Jill," Nick said, which only caused her to flush more.

"I'll be back in just a sec," she said, getting to feet and retreating into the master bath with the door closed.

It was a moment for her to reflect and maybe stop this before it went any further. Jillian cleaned her face with a washcloth and even did a quick gargle with mouthwash and then looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was in disarray already and she was still flushed and she had sort of a wild look in her eyes. No, there would be no stopping now. She told herself she had to make Nick cum, just to be fair, but she knew the truth. She needed to fuck. The throbbing between her legs would not be denied. She was so wet her thighs were soaked. Jillian had never been so horny in her life.

The boys were both fully nude when she came out of the bathroom and Nick swept her into his arms. While they kissed he carried to the bed and tossed her upon it. His strength took her breath away. She was barely done bouncing when he was on top of her. He pushed her legs wide apart and started kissing her pussy again. Jillian could not believe how good he was at it. When she was his age none of the boys she was with seemed to know what they were doing. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once and as he slurped up her juices it was like he couldn't get enough of her. But then his tongue zeroed in on her clit and his fingers slipped inside her with gentle pressure. Her body was like a bathtub filling up and Nick had her overflowing easily. Jillian cried out and twisted around on the bed as she climaxed again. She felt like putty in the young man's hands. She was totally overwhelmed by the rush of pleasure and it was almost too much, taking her breath away.

He was moving up her body and she reached for him as he kissed and sucked her nipples. They were just hyper sensitive now and she curled her toes and tensed up as he sucked greedily on her flesh. His fingers were still curled inside her and Jillian came yet again, though honestly it seemed like just one, prolonged orgasm. She'd never felt such a thing and howled in delight.

Nick felt like such a man for making his stepmom go crazy. His father had said she was fun in bed, but he had no idea she let go like this. If Jill was his wife, Nick would never get out of bed. He loved the way she reacting when he licked and sucked her tits. They weren't big, but he thought they were just perfect and still seemed almost as firm as any girl his age. He hoped he married someone who kept themselves in shape the way she did. He kept moving up her body and they made out like horny teenagers while he kept fingering her. But she was grabbing his cock and pulling it toward her pussy. She wanted more than just his fingers. Honestly, he was shocked she did not stop and make him put on a condom. He thought that was why she went into the bathroom, but apparently not. Hey, he wasn't complaining. Going bareback was better any day! He loved it when a girl just went for it. Jill rubbed his head all against her lips and then he pushed it inside her.

Oh my God he's big! Jillian thought as Nick's cock opened her up. His father was big, but Nick was in a league all his own. He moved slowly, just slipping in a couple of inches and then stopping, giving her time to adjust. Still, it was not painful, as she feared, because the boys had done such a good job of revving her up that she was impossibly wet. She pushed her hips up at him, urging him deeper and he took the bait, pushing further and further into her pussy, pulling out to the head before slowly sliding back in. She gasped every time he pushed inside her and she gripped his broad, strong back. Her head hung back and her mouth was wide open. When Nick pushed inside her she arched her back off the bed, lifting her body towards him. Being so filled was the most glorious feeling. Jillian couldn't get enough of her stepson and wrapped her legs around his back, trying to lock his body to hers. Once he was fully inside her, he started going faster, pumping his prick in and out of her and her cries and moans filled the room, echoing above the rhythmic squeaking of the bed beneath them.

The way Jill was going wild for his cock was almost enough to make Nick bust his nut in about a minute, but he held out. He was determined to give her a good, hard fucking she would never forget. Plus, he was sure his brother would be fucking her next and he had to give it to her better than Sam did. She was gripping his back hard and he even felt her short nails digging into his flesh. Her mouth was right by his ear and her cries were deafening. She was so tight around him, they fit together like hand in glove.

He started slamming into her harder and her grip loosened. Her legs fell back to the bed and she thrust her hips up to meet his cock. The way her pussy rippled around him it felt like she was cumming constantly. His stepmom was the hottest piece of ass Nick ever had. He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders, allowing him to plunge even deeper. Jill wailed when he started drilling her that way and tossed her head back and forth while clawing at the sheets. He fucked her hard and knew it wouldn't be long now.

Sam watched the couple screwing in awe. It wasn't just that it was his brother and stepmom fucking, but it was the raw energy between them. He'd seen some porn on the internet, but nothing compared to this. Most of the time the women in those videos either looked bored or were obviously faking it, but there was nothing phony about the way Jill moaned and threw her body about while Nick fucked her. This was a woman who was having the time of her life getting a hard, young cock. It was incredible to see Jill so raw and sexual. His fantasies were nothing like this! Sam's cock was fully erect again and he was stroking it.

"Awww fuck, Jill!" Nick swore. "Fuck you're hot!"

Dirty talk was not something she had ever gotten into, but right now her stepson's words only enflamed her.

"Fuck that's good! Do you like that? Do you fuckin' like that?" Nick growled.

"Yes! God, yes! Oh God yes!" she cried.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's it! Fuck!" Nick cried and he slammed his cock into her one last time, burying his shaft deep inside her as he blew his load. He gripped her legs tightly, locking her to him, desperate to keep the feeling of her pulsing around him. She was crying and thrashing beneath him and he was sure she was cumming again.

Jillian was cumming again, although sudden fear seized her heart when she felt Nick cumming inside her. She loved the feeling of a man cumming in her, but Nick's father had had a vasectomy years ago. She was not on the Pill and not used to using any protection at all. She was so horny that she wasn't thinking when she had pulled Nick's prick inside her, but now that he was emptying his balls into her she thought about it. She knew she had to push him away, but it just felt too good and besides, it was really too late anyway. Instead she just closed her eyes and let the bliss carry her away.

When Nick released her, Jillian flopped onto the bed bonelessly and took deep, cleansing breaths. She still felt the aftershocks of her seemingly endless orgasms twitching her limbs. The bed shifted and she was being caressed again, but these were Sam's hands touching her. The brothers were very different types of lovers and it was easy to tell the difference. She didn't know if she had any more orgasms in her, but Sam's tender touches and kisses brought her around and when he moved on top of her she eagerly accepted him into her arms and between her legs. His cock slipped into her with no effort at all, even though he was nearly as thick as his brother. He was longer and he hit places that had never been touched before. That stirred brand new feelings inside her and soon Jillian was pushing herself at Sam's cock, just as she'd done with his brother. He felt magnificent, like he'd been made for her, and she moaned her pleasure loudly. Only one more thing would make it perfect.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,520 Followers