Stepmother's Pussy Pump Ch. 02

Story Info
Louise tells her stepson how she seduced a priest
2.6k words
4.46
54.1k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers

All characters in this story are over eighteen.

It was 3.00 am that morning and my stepmom Louise and I lay naked and perspiring on my dad's super-king size bed. I had come inside my stepmom three times that night. My dad was gone on business, but he knew what was going on with Louise and me. Basically, my whole life changed in two nights. I realized when I listened in on some steamy phone calls that my dad and Louise are kinky as hell.

She is an exhibitionist who likes pumping up her pussy and her nipples and showing them to young guys. My dad is not jealous. He basically lets her do what she likes. Then he gets off when she tells him about it. When they caught me listening in on the extension phone, they invited me into their kinky world and I became my hot stepmom's boy-toy. I am not complaining!

I had just returned from the bathroom when she began to tell me about her past and how she met my dad.

"One thing that attracted me to your father was that we are both Catholics," she said, "that was important to me."

"Really?" I said, "I didn't think dad was very religious. Are you?"

"Sometimes," she said, "sometimes not so much."

She squeezed my semi-hard cock and giggled.

"But I did work for a priest once. That was interesting."

"Hmm..." I said, "I think working for a priest could be pretty boring."

"He wasn't what you might imagine when you think of a priest. He was young and very good looking. At first I couldn't understand why he had chosen the priesthood. What a waste! If you want to know the truth I had a big crush on him."

"Wow!" I said, "Did anything happen?"

"Yes," she said, "He was a challenge. I wanted him to want me like I wanted him. So I seduced him."

"What did you do?" I asked. I could feel her getting aroused and I was getting very turned on by her story.

"I was managing the accounts at the church and one night after everything was closed, I asked if he would hear my confession. We went in the confession booth, me on one side and him on the other. There was a curtain separating the two sides, but it wasn't very effective. You could see quite a lot if you wanted."

"As soon as I got in there, I undressed. He must have heard sounds, but he probably thought I was just getting comfortable. Or who knows? Perhaps lots of women undressed in the confessional when he was hearing their confession!"

"He asked me when I had last taken confession. I was now completely naked except for my heels. I had a pump in my purse and as he talked, I attached it to my shaved pussy and pumped it until I couldn't take any more pressure."

"Wow," I said. She was lightly squeezing my cock and I was hard as an iron bar.

"Does that excite you?" she asked, giving me a long gently squeeze. "I guess I don't need to ask that, do I?"

"The proof is in the... whatever..." I said, not being able to remember the whole thing.

"Yes it is," she whispered, kissing my lips. "I said to him, Father, I have impure thoughts."

"Yes my child," he said, "and have you acted upon them?"

"Yes father," I said, "I have masturbated."

"How many times my child?"

"Too many to count," I said, "The worst thing is my impure thoughts are for a priest."

"A priest?" he said, "why a priest?"

"He is a very attractive man. Oh father," I said, "it's you!"

"Me my child?" he seemed genuinely shocked.

"Yes father," I said "and to make things even worse, I am naked now. I came in here to masturbate as I confessed. It excited me to desecrate this holy place and have an orgasm in your presence. In my sinful mind I hoped you might see my naked body through the curtain and become aroused. Look father!"

"I stood up and pulled back the curtain so he could see. My breasts were aroused and my nipples were thick and stiff. The pink cup was on my pussy. My lips and clit were extra swollen and juicy. I said, 'Do you like what you see, father?'"

"My child," he said, "God sees us all in our nakedness. Your body is beautiful and pure, why do you put that thing on yourself?"

"I can remove it father," I said, "I wanted to prepare myself for you. What would you like me to do for you father?"

He hesitated and I saw my chance. I popped off the cup and exposed my swollen, juicy lips and clit.

"May I please you with this?" I asked. My voice was husky as I ran my fingers over my breasts and down my belly to my swollen clit. I caressed my engorged lips as he watched through the slit. He was speechless for a moment. Then he spoke.

"No," he said, "this is wrong! You are a succulent peach and I desire to taste your sweetness, but I cannot betray my calling for a moment's sensual pleasure."

I heard the pain in his voice, and I was moved. I had rehearsed what I would say next, but I still said it with some sincerity.

"Oh father, forgive me," I said, "I gave into temptation. I wanted you to desire me. I behaved shamelessly. I am sorry. Please give me a penance that fits my sin, father. A few Hail Mary's and Our Fathers won't suffice. I need to be punished father! If only you could apply the punishment my father gave me as a child, a hard spanking! That might shock me out of my sinful ways. Father will you please punish me? It could be my salvation."

He looked at me through the half-open curtain.

"My dear it is as if you read my mind! I too find that a touch of the cane on my back restores me to rectitude when I lose my moral compass. Normally, I apply the punishment to myself, but since you are here and have requested a similar punishment, perhaps you can apply the rod to me when I finish with you. My animal desires must be tamed!"

"Oh yes father," I cried, "I would be honored!"

"He led me, still naked, through a passage that connected the chapel to the adjoining priest's house. It was a dark, rather gothic-looking place with old wooden chandeliers, huge books on wooden shelves and half-melted candles everywhere."

"The priest escorted me to a back room that he had apparently prepared for this purpose. It had a heavy, padlocked door like a dungeon. Inside, there was a steel ring in the wooden ceiling with ropes hanging down, ending in soft black leather cuffs. In glass cabinets around the brick wall were all kinds of switches, canes and whips."

"He positioned me in the center of the floor and told me to raise my arms above my head. Then he buckled the leather cuffs around my wrists. Oh, I'm getting so sleepy..." she suddenly said turning her back to me.

"No!" I said, "you must finish this!"

She slid her hand up my thigh and gripped my rock hard, dripping cock.

"Maybe you need to wake me up with this," she whispered.

She spread her beautiful ass cheeks, exposing her swollen slit. She was still leaking cum from earlier so I slid inside her easily.

"Mmm," she purred, "that's much better. Where was I?"

"Naked and tied to the ceiling," I reminded her as I fucked her from behind.

"Oh yes, that's nice!" she breathed, "So I was literally dripping on the wood floor as he prepared me for my punishment."

"Oh yes," she moaned as I thrust deep into her, "spank my pussy. Punish your dirty stepmom. I need to be hurt and I want it good and hard... show me you're a man, boy!"

I spanked her swollen lips and she moaned in pain and pleasure. As I punished her, I kept riding her hard from behind. Her juice was dripping down my shaft. I rubbed it on her thick nipples.

"I like to smell your pussy on your tits," I whispered.

"Mmmm," she moaned aloud, "I'm so close to cumming on your big dick! Keep spanking my pussy."

"Keep going," I said, "I need to hear the rest."

"I wanted him to spank me with his hands. But he knew that touching a naked woman was a mortal sin, so he picked out a cane from one of the cabinets."

"Oh Father," I said humbly, "I am at your mercy to punish me as you will, but please begin with your hands. My father always warmed me up with a hand spanking before he took his belt to me. If you would begin with a hand spanking, I will be able to take any whip or cane after that."

"You know very well my dear that for me to touch your naked, glowing skin would be a mortal sin for a man of the cloth. But God is merciful and since I will be answering your cry for mercy, perhaps he will see fit to forgive me."

He put down the cane and I felt his warm hands on my cheeks. He ran his fingers all over my ass and I felt him sigh as his stiff cock pressed my thigh through his pants. I knew he was near the point of no return and I wanted to move him past it.

"Oh Father," I whispered, "please punish all the seats of my desire, the front as well as the back. The most sinful of my desires arise between my thighs so please spank me there. Also when my nipples harden they send tingles through my sinful clitoris. Touch them father and you will see now wicked they are!"

He ran his hands over my stiff nipples and I moaned with desire. "Oh yes father, can you feel how hard and wicked they are? Please pinch them and punish them."

He pinched and caressed my hard nipples until I was moaning with desire. Then he ran his hands down my quivering belly and felt the outlines of my swollen, slippery pussy. He spanked it lightly with his hand and then drew his hand away to smell my scent on his fingers. As he sniffed me, he was grinding his big erection against my ass. I thought he would mount me, but he broke away.

"Whore!" he said, "You try to tempt me into hell. But now you will feel God's punishment on your dirty seats of pleasure."

He spanked me hard on both cheeks until I knew my ass was bright red. Then I heard a swish and he hit me with a bamboo cane that took my pain to a new level. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the pain.

The priest caned me until my cheeks were raw. Then he came around the front and applied a riding crop to my big breasts until they were covered in red lines. Lastly, he whipped my swollen pussy. After a few strokes of the lash on my clitoris, my orgasm finally came and I squirted a deluge of juice down my thighs.

I was still dizzy when the priest unbuckled my straps and guided me to a leather chair.

"Sit down for a moment," he said, "After you recover, it is my turn to feel the rod."

"When I felt a little better, I strapped the cuffs on his wrists and pulled his bonds tight with a pulley. Then I looked around the room and searched in the drawers until I found a pair of scissors. He looked at me nervously and asked what they were for."

"Without answering him, I began cutting his priestly clothes into shreds. I left on the collar and socks and shoes as a mocking touch. Otherwise he was naked. He had a huge hard-on, pointing straight up at the ceiling."

"Now you're mine, father." I said, teasing him. "I will decide what happens next. That's a fine cock you have there father. Is it hard for me?"

"Yes, you whore," he hissed through his teeth, "you have teased me to the edge of reason."

"That's right, father," I said, "I forgot to tell you I have some "father issues" that I want to take out on you."

"I moved closer and rubbed my swollen, stinging pussy lips against his throbbing shaft."

"He moaned out loud and I said, 'Oooh that feels nice, doesn't it? Don't you want to enter my pearly gates father? Then I could call you Daddy? Believe me daddy my pussy is as close to heaven as you're ever going to get, but you don't want to enter in. Too bad for you.'"

"I gripped his cock and masturbated him until the drips were rolling down. I squatted down and put his shaft between my breasts. He was trying to stop himself, but he thrust between them a few times. I knew he was very close to orgasm so I pulled away. Keep fucking me, and spank my cunt hard, I'm going to cum on your big cock," she moaned.

"I'm nearly cumming too," I said, "but keep going."

"Do you hope the priest puts it in me?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I moaned, I want him to cum in you."

"I know," she said, "well imagine how he felt. I took a long whip and whipped his ass until it was raw. Then I came around front and whipped his cock. He kept his hard-on and then I had to have him inside me."

"I put down the whip and moved closer. I whispered in his ear, 'You're not responsible father, I'm doing this to you, so don't feel bad, you couldn't help it.' I slid his big cock inside me and let him feel the delicious sensation of entering a hot juicy pussy. I could see in his eyes that he was a virgin and this was his first fuck. I let him thrust in me for a few strokes and then I felt his cock throb inside me and he cried out, 'Oh Holy Mother of God!'"

"He came inside you?" I asked. I was almost ready.

"Oh yes," she said, "he came like I've never had any man come in me before or since. He must have had blue balls for years because he kept squirting like a geyser for about two minutes. It was overflowing and running down my thighs and he was still thrusting in me and yelling and moaning like a man possessed."

"Oh yeah," I said, "I'm cumming." I let go inside her and she began to wail,

"I'm cumming too, oh yes, I'm cumming so hard."

Then I heard another voice, slightly muffled. "I'm cumming too!"

It was my dad!

"What the hell?" I said when I regained my composure.

"Oh yes," Louise panted, "I forgot to mention. I put your dad on speaker phone when you went to the bathroom. Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

"Oh yes dear," he said, breathing hard, "that was extremely horny. I am so ready to fuck you when I get home. But meanwhile son, I want you to make friends with that kid across the street with the telescope. Maybe you can invite him for a sleepover."

"Oh yes," said Louise, "I am definitely up for that!"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers