Stepping in the River, Twice Ch. 05

Story Info
Love has no associated cost as marriage does.
7.3k words
3.98
39.8k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophist801
sophist801
265 Followers

Jenny Speaks

The beautiful and seductive Margo had been duped. Stan was an asshole above all other assholes and he used his position and people powers to sort-of seduce Margo. "Sort of" means Margo had clearly been predisposed to dropping her panties for almost anyone, which made her an easy mark for Stan. He did this by preying on that side of her that feared losing her husband and by appealing to her pocket book. How did he do this?

It is called "commissions". When an agent sells a property, or assists a buyer purchase another listed property, that agent is due a percentage of the total sale. Usually this is a 7 % commission. The average sale price of a home listed by Margo was $750,000. Seven percent of $750,000 is $5,250. The Broker, that being Stan, then took 3% of Margo's sale, or $2,250. Margo sold, on average, ten homes a month, which meant she was giving up 3%, or $23,000, a month to the Real Estate Office.

Margo was trying to figure out how to realize at least 6% of her commissions which would amount to an astounding $43,000 a month.

Margo, being the greedy little bitch that she is, was always complaining to Stan that she was doing all of the work while he got rich off of her efforts. Margot always did her complaining in a caddy, joking manner, so as not to be offensive to Stan but inside she was angry she had to share anything with the man, the Office, she really detested. She had, on a number of occasions complained to me that she was considering going to another Real Estate office if Stan wouldn't agree to her receiving a greater portion of the commission she'd earned.

One of her arguments was that she'd been the top producer for 7 months in a row. She knew that, if push came to shove, Stan would acquiesce and be a little more reasonable. Then one day I was on my way back to the coffee lounge for my break. It is glass enclosed area so agents can relax yet watch the front entrance for potential customers. It served me well also because it was my job to greet buyers and sellers when they came into the Office. It was a job I did very well.

On this particular day I had one eye on the receptionist desk, an ear out for the phone, but was in need of caffeine. As I was about to turn and enter the coffee lounge I heard Stan and Margo arguing over commissions. It was the same discussion everyone in the office had heard except this time the argument took a turn in another direction.

"Margo, you know what you need to do to earn the additional 2%?" His comment was quid pro quo sexual harassment but Margo was focused on hoe to increase her commissions.

"Fuck you Stan!" Margo was clearly pissed but at the same time inwardly resolved to do what was necessary. This was a business transaction for Margo. At the same time I knew she'd recently closed a sale for an $878,000 home. If she agreed to Stan's terms she would make an additional $3,000 on the single sale.

"Now you are getting the idea. Who said you were stupid clearly did not know you." Stan was taunting Margo and making fun of her. He sounded like a drunken patron visiting a strip joint.

I stood outside of the coffee lounge waiting for Margo to continue. I think she knew someone was outside of the lounge because the next time she spoke she was more professional and calm. "I have a 2PM listing. Can we continue this discussion at 4PM?"

"Of course. I will see you then." Stan chuckled for a minute making me think he was feeling somewhat victorious. Well, as far as Stan was concerned, getting into Margo's pants would be a victory.

Margo left the lounge and walked quickly passed me her demeanor telling me she was still quite upset. Her professional confidence and sexy walk told me she was also determined to get her way. I just did not know at what the cost.

"All right Stan how do we do this?" The intercom system in-and-out of Stan's office had a two-way control I could monitor from the receptionist desk. Stan had it installed so that he could record select conversations with clients. It wasn't a legal practice but one that made Stan feel a little more protected from legal ramifications of a hand-shake deal. Knowing Margo had the 4:00PM meeting with Stan and being s snoop who enjoyed gossip like most every woman does, I activated the two way intercom to record the conversation.

So I am an eavesdropping sneaky bitch as well.

"How about you start by sucking this?" Not being able to do anything but imagine what was transpiring I could only imagine Stan leaning against his desk, his zipper down and his cock in his hands.

"What kind of a business woman do you take me for? Here, sign these first then we can talk about, well, about what you want in return." She'd obviously had a contract ready for his signature. What is that saying, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? Margo had the bush and to get into it Stan was going to have to sign and pay, although on paper it would never appear as "payment" for extracurricular services.

There were a few minutes of silence and the rustle of papers. Stan was reading whatever it was Margo had handed him.

"This says the Broker receives 1%, not the 2% we'd talked about. What makes you think I am going to agree to this shit?" Stan was angry but not overly so.

"These."

"Margo, those are absolutely wonderful tits. But for the additional 1%, I don't know?"

"How about now? See anything you like?" I was guessing Margo had taken off more of her clothing.

"Turn around and let me see that ass of yours. Ah, yes, your ass is perfect. Does your husband tap that?"

"Stan, if we reach an understanding it is with the clear understanding we never talk about Matthew. Never! If we can't do that I will take my business and go someplace else!" Margo needed to finalize the clandestine deal with Stan in order to pocket a full 6% commission of every home she sold. Stan would still make money but then he was going to have a married mistress on the side and nothing would be coming out of his own pocket. Once they started their arrangement there would be no turning back. It also meant Margo, by agreeing to fuck Stan for a greater share of her commission, ended her marriage. She just didn't know that her marriage would be the real price she'd pay.

"Okay, okay, okay. Matthew is off limits, I get it."

"Thank you for signing these." I was guessing Margo was putting the papers in her briefcase. "Now bring your little dick over here so I can give you your little blow job."

"Hey, be nice. There is no need to criticize my equipment. I can still get the job done!" It was the first time I had ever heard Stan whine. I also guessed his "equipment" was on the smaller side. Considering he was an over-bearing blow hard and a very tough negotiator you would imagine he would be well endowed and confident. I now understood he was always compensating for his sexual inadequacies.

I was at a loss why Margo, who had the perfect husband, who seemed to love Matthew unconditionally and will every bit of her being, would jeopardize such perfection. Was it simply greed that drove her?

"Our agreement Stan is to fuck not be nice to one another." Stan got his first blow job from Margo. I'm not sure what else transpired but I do know that by 5:30PM they were still sequestered in Stan's office.

I made a digital copy of the recording and sent it to my personal email for safe keeping.

This agreement between Stan and Margo went on for close to 7 months. Almost always they would get together in the later part of the afternoon and always in Stan's office. I had 8-9 digital voice recordings of their clandestine fuck sessions before asking for a raise, a raise I wanted back dated one year. Yes, I was moving down the path of blackmail as well but didn't really feel too guilty. Stan quickly agreed to my request for a 100% increase in salary. A 100% increase of a receptionist wage was an amount the Office could easily afford.

I was rationalizing the increase in salary would help me pay off my school loans and begin looking for working allowing me to use my newly acquired MBA. Besides I now was coming to work only to go home every day feeling dirty. The feeling dirty part of my job was exacerbated by the fact that Margo's husband, Matthew, was such a nice guy! He seemed to be the devoted husband who absolutely adored his wife who had taken to fucking Stan for a greater percentage of her commission.

When Matthew came in to see his wife it was difficult for me not to turn to him and tell him his wife would be right out "she just needs to finish fucking Stan." I was guilty as well for taking such an increase in salary and I hated feeling guilty.

A couple of other things happened that caused me to intensify my search for another job. First, Stan started stopping to chat with me, usually early in the morning. He'd never done this. He was complimentary about my dress, which was usually semi-conservative but did reveal a little bit of cleavage. I am not very busty to begin with so the little exposure may have helped customers relax and flirt. Second, Margo started doing the same thing. She would chat about how much she loved her husband and what was going on in her life outside of the Office. It sounded like she had the absolute perfect marriage to a loving faithful husband. I was always perplexed as to how she could separate her Real Estate "business" ventures, her affair with Stan, and her life with her husband.

Then one Friday afternoon my world came together and fell apart at the same time. I'd been offered a job with a major oil company. It was entry level but had the promise to evolve into a very demanding and rewarding career. I took the job without thinking and emailed my two-week resignation to Stan. Stan didn't complain because it meant he no longer had to pay me to keep me silent.

At the same time Matthew came into the office, flowers in hand, smiling wide and winking as he walked past my desk. Margo had mentioned he would be by to take her to lunch.

Within a few minutes Matthew walked back by my desk, no longer carrying his flowers looking like his world had suddenly come to an end. It didn't take great powers of deductive reasoning to know what he'd probably seen.

"Matthew, I am sorry. . ." I really felt bad for Matthew, he didn't deserve a wife like Margo but it wasn't my place to make that judgment. My apology was genuine, but not because he had discovered his wife was a whore, but because I was guilty for concealing the fact I'd also been covering for Margo for months.

"Jenny, please, you don't have to say anything. I would like to leave Margo a message and I need to make sure she gets it. Can you do that for me?" Even in his hurt he was polite and kind to me.

"Of course." What was I going to say, no? I felt my own guilt and culpability in his situation. I was wondering how I might help make things right then realized his relationship with his wife, if it were to survive, would be difficult enough. By the way Margo had always talked about Matthew I knew she loved him dearly. Margo had simply lost sight of what was important in life.

I wanted to help and I wanted to flirt with Matthew but knew better. His world was complicated enough and I was also dirty. Matthew handed me the note for Margo, not trying to conceal the message. It read, Margo, now I know how bad it feels. Whatever we had may very well be on life support. Have the courtesy to give me 24 hours before coming home. Matt.

"Matthew, if there is anything I can do, please, call me." I'd talked to Matthew a hundred times on the phone and when he'd come in to visit Margo, like today. I think I'd always been a little bit of a flirt but now I was just sad for him.

"Well, Jenny, how would you like to go to the Philippines for a week?" What did her just ask me? Surely Matthew is joking. I can't just drop everything and go to the Philippines with him. Hell, I didn't even know where the Philippines is!

"If you are serious, yes, of course I'd go with you. When would we leave?" My response surprised even me. I was thinking this might be an opportunity to redeem myself, to set things right. Of course, I wasn't thinking things through carefully.

Nonetheless I wrote my name and number on the back of an Office business card and handed it to Matthew. I watched him as he slipped the card in his shirt pocket.

Why would Margo ever jeopardize her marriage for additional commissions? Why would she ever consider cheating on such a wonderful man? Did I have feelings for this man? Was he the one?

Matthew then smiled a sad smile and left. From behind me I heard Marg. She was yelling, "You God dammed fucker get out!" She was yelling at Stan then I heard her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she made her way to the front of the Office, to my desk.

I handed the note from Matthew to Margo without saying anything and waited. She was already crying saying something about having fucked up the best thing that ever happened to her.

"Jenny, did Matthew say where he was going?" Margo was angry and crying at the same time.

"Yes, he said he was going to the Philippines to think?"

"Are you sure?" Margo seemed surprised.

"Yes. Then he asked if I wanted to go with him. I'm sure he was not serious about asking me. Margo, I don't really know your husband and would." Margo leaned against the wall as if thinking.

"Jenny, go with him, please. He might have been asking you in jest but I think it is a great idea. I screwed up and his ego and trust for me must be at an all-time low. I would at least know he was okay and didn't do anything to hurt himself. God, I have been such a fool! Please Jenny, do this for me? I will make sure you are also paid?"

Well, my opportunity to make amends for my own shameless involvement just got more complicated. I didn't really care about being paid but it did sweeten the situation.

"Okay Margo. Okay, I will go with him if he was serious."

"Oh, thank you! Here is my cell number and . . . ." I'd never seen Margo so disoriented and unsure of herself.

"Margo, I have all of your phone numbers." As the Office receptionist I had all phone numbers for every agent in the Real Estate Office. It was part of my job.

"Oh, yes, of course you do. Thank you again." Then Margo turned to run back to her office and I called Matthew to let him know I would go with him. Yes, he was most surprised by my call but did share with me we'd be catching the Saturday evening red-eye flight. Yes, I felt like I'd just stepped into the middle of a forest fire I was just too stupid to smell the smoke. There was another side of me that was excited, mainly because I'd always been a tad bit infatuated with Matthew. It was an emotion I'd always kept to myself.

"Stan, you were so full of shit! To think I'd actually believed you made sense. Jesus, what have I been thinking? Before I go Jenny, please call as often as you can to keep me informed. I am also taking a few days off to reevaluate what I am going to do with the rest of my life." Margo left, looking at her feet as she walked out. I don't think Stan had told her that day was my last day with the Real Estate office, which did not really matter. I would soon be gone and have no further ties to the Real Estate Office, Stan and Matthew.

It occurred to me that Stan was most likely happy to see me go. He could now pay a mediocre receptionist the mediocre salary he was paying me, when I first went to work for the Office. It was far more important for me to get free of the adulterous environment before Stan found some form of dirt on me. It didn't really matter if he did. I had no husband or large amount of money to protect. The only thing he might want from me is wet, warm and beneath my mound of pubic hair. Stan had no chance of that ever happening. There are some boundaries I would never cross.

I had been saving myself for a man I loved, a man who treated me with respect, a man a lot like Matthew. He was not, in my mind, available. On top of everything else he is married and too mentally damaged to get the job done. Was Matthew really mentally damaged or was that my projection of how I might feel if someone I loved had cheated on me?

I did place calls to Margo almost every night from the Philippines. For the first few days I did this without telling Matthew. I would do this from my cell phone, often sitting on the toilet in my air conditioned hotel room. Eventually I didn't feel right not being honest with Matthew so "came clean". First I let him know I'd always had a crush on him. I think he took this information as incidental and not threateningly. I remember having crushes on a teacher in middle school. It was just that, a crush, not a conniving plan to seduce someone. By telling Matthew about how I felt about him allowed both of us to relax. Second, I confessed I'd been reporting to Margo who was worried about him.

It is odd how telling the truth can liberate people from the sad confines associated with repeatedly telling lies. Now that Matthew and I were in Boracay I quickly learned about a way Filipinos related to one another. It is a cultural thing. When entering into gossip they often would refer to the practice as "story-telling a lie." The statement usually results in nervous smiles and laughter as people seemed to think it is okay to "story-tell a lie." My confessions to Matthew were truthful but I think he thought I was story-telling a lie. It is ironic that when you live a lie then tell the truth no one believes you!

Confessing to Matthew had another effect on our relationship. It seemed to put up an invisible barrier between us. After all I was calling his wife every night to "report". Why should he talk to me about anything, especially when he was struggling to cope with a wife who was not true to him? Matthew just didn't yet know the degree of her unfaithfulness. I knew he would never cross the line and seduce me unless I did something blatant to entice him.

He would respect his marriage so he would respect me. He would go out of his way to play the role of protective male. It was just part of who he was so to get him into my bed I would have to take the initiative. The problem was there never seemed to be an opportunity that would not directly threaten Matthew or make him feel guilty. The opportunity did not arise until the night before we were to leave the Philippines.

We decided to do dimmer outside the hotel then find someplace to have a drink and maybe do a little dancing. It was the perfect opportunity for me to dress a little on the provocative side in a lose pair of nearly transparent white linen slacks. If the sun had been shining you would have been able to see the outline of everything from the waist down. I contemplated not wearing underwear at all then opted for a black nearly transparent thong. I knew it would be outlined beneath the white slacks. Then I opted for a peasant style cotton blouse and no bra. My tits aren't big enough to require that kind of support, besides, it would give me the opportunity to flash accidently-on-purpose let Matthew see my long hard nipples.

Dressing casually and seductively, with Matthew in mind, had me wet and requiring a maxi-pad to absorb my involuntary dripping. I'd never wanted anyone like Matthew in my life! I'd never had a man penetrate me before either! There is a side of me that has always been just a tad slutty but I'd never had the courage to ever turn to a man and simply say, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." To be honest Matthew had always been an off-limits fantasy. No matter, I was determined that our last night in the Philippines would at least be fun!

Matthew and I ended up in a little nightclub whose name I can't remember. I was, at first, disappointed because Matthew seemed more interested in watching a pirated movie that was playing on one of the large flat screen TVs. It only took me a few minutes to be approached by two of the Filipino bar girls who were almost nude to begin with. They both wore little red hot pants (probably the bar uniform) and little while halter tops that covered their nipples and left everything else open to visual inspection. They pulled me off to dance to a few juke-box rock-and-roll tunes before a slow tune came on. Both bar girls kept me on the floor, squeezing me between their tight little brown bodies. I'm not into women but what they were doing was a turn on and had me excited.

sophist801
sophist801
265 Followers
12