Stepping Through The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"He sure is," I told her, edging my dick into her slightly and then watching it almost on its own, work its way deeper into her. I enjoy getting right to that point and letting my dick take over. It's almost like an automatic pilot. It goes into a juicy cunt almost millimeter by millimeter, edging its way inside until it meets something to resist it, then halting and waiting for me to give it a boost. I was surprised to find that Marie had, despite the frequent fucking I learned she had receive, a pretty tight little pussy. My cock stopped just as the head was buried between those puffy, coral colored cunt lips, waiting for a little encouragement.

"A-h-h," Marie sighed, "that was just what I needed, a nice, big, hard dick in my cunt just like your wife is getting." She laughed and twister her ass around in my lap until I felt it being pulled deeper into her, going in, scraping the juices from the walls of her cock hungry cunt as it went. She raised herself slightly and then settled herself down on it slowly. "I like to feel it going in nice and slow," she murmured. She leaned forward and kissed me again, that open-mouthed kiss of lust that had me grabbing those big knockers of hers as my dick found its own way into the depths of her cunt. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a little "O" when she pulled away from our kiss.

"This IS a nice one," she said softly. "I hope you two don’t have any plans for the evening, it's going to take me a while to get all I want out of this one."

Looking over her shoulder, I could see that Clint obviously had the same idea. He had pushed my wife back against the edge of the couch, pulling off her skirt and panties, along with his own trousers. He had worn no underwear, so all I saw was his fairly hairy butt working up and down like a piston as he gave my wife what she wanted too. Linda had crossed her legs around his waist, spreading wide for him, letting him in as deeply as he could get and, judging from the amount of dick I saw pull almost completely out of her, there was a good seven inches of hardness to please her. Linda's eyes were closed and the smile had never stopped. She liked the way Clint was fucking her. So did I.

"I want someplace where I can really screw you," I whispered to Marie, thinking about the bed I could see through the open doorway to their bedroom.

"How about right her?" Marie grinned, motioning to the floor. She began standing up slowly, watching my cock slide out of her, easing its way from that juicy pussy as she got up. I took off my pants, shorts and shirt as I stood up. It must have been some sort of signal for Clint, because after one glance, seeing that I was scooting out of my pants, he stood up too, taking my wife with him, his cock still buried to the hilt in her , with her legs still wrapped tightly around his waist, into that bedroom.

I got to my knees, testing the softness of the carpet in front of the couch. I couldn't believe how resilient it was and how convenient Marie's cum covered pussy was to my face. I leaned forward slightly and kissed the little nub of her clit. She giggled and pulled my head into her crotch.

"I like that," she laughed, "but come on down this way a little," she said, lifting me to my feet and then walking backwards until we were even with the entrance to the bedroom. "Now we can both watch and Clint can see too. We could use the bed, but Clint gets a little rambunctious once he really gets into his girls. We can still see each other from here. See?"

She was right. I was kneeling in front of her and had a perfect view of Clint pushing my wife's legs, caught in the crooks of his arms, back until her knees were almost at her shoulders. It also gave me a lovely view of his cock glistening with the juices he was putting in and taking out of Linda's cunt, glistening as he pulled it almost out of her then pressed it even deeper into her hungry pussy. My wife certainly had what was so enticing to her, a fat, long, thick hard cock that was giving her the ultimate in pleasure. Best of all there were no condoms, and she was getting all his cum right where I wanted it to be, at the very end of her love canal, pushing open the door to her cervix with each stroke. I didn't learn until later that Clint had had a vasectomy and was shooting blanks. It certainly didn't matter to my wife that he was incapable of producing a child in her womb. All she knew was that hot cock was really reaming her cunt with each stroke and that I was watching her lover as I did the same thing to Clint's wife on the floor of the other room.

Marie hissed with delight as I kissed that hot snatch again, thrusting her hips forward, and closer to my mouth. I could taste the cum in her pussy, sweet, delicate and served in my favorite container, a hot hair fringed pussy. She leaned forward and stepped over me, forcing me deeper, hissing with happiness as my tongue searched that cute cunt.

"I hope you can keep this up," she murmured, "because I can see that Clint is going to fuck your wife all night! He just loves a hot-blooded woman who likes a deep screwing and lots of cum in her. I hope she can hold out that long."

"Wow, look at him go going after her tits."

I glanced over to the left and saw, just inside the door that Clint had let my wife's legs relax. She was gripping him around the waist with her calves once more, locking her ankles behind his back, her hips driving like pistons as she humped upwards to drive him deeper into her. Clint hadn't slowed down, but he had lowered himself until he could grasp both of my wife's breasts in his hands. He was busy sucking one, kneading the other, his grip so tight that her breast was white over where his hand had wrapped tightly around one until the nipple was standing high and hard, bright with his saliva, fucking her at the same time. The smile on Linda's face spoke volumes of the pleasure he was giving her. She crooned with delight at each stroke.

"I don't guess we have to worry about them," Marie crooned, placing both hands behind my head and pulling me tightly into that sweet muff of hers. "It looks like your wife is enjoying what Clint is giving her," she added, turning once more to look down to where my head was lodged between those widely spread warm thighs of hers. "Now it's your turn," she hissed, "show me what you want to do to me."

I pulled her down to the floor with me and began seriously dining at the delightful "y", running my tongue up and down that hot channel, tasting the love juices oozing out of my partners cunt, tickling her clit with my tongue and lips as I fucked her with my tongue, ramming my middle finger into that delightful box to pull it open wider, sawing it back and forth even as my tongue pressed deep into her. My nose was buried deeply in her muff, sliding back and forth over her clit. Marie was jerking in an endless spasm of orgasm, groaning and gasping as I found the secrets hidden from me until now, using my nose to tweak her clit with each thrust of my tongue.

I let her come down slowly, keeping my mouth on her tightly, watching her husband fucking my wife as he stared at what I was doing to his. His smile told it all. He appreciated my talents, but even more he liked feeling his throbbing dick filling my wife with his cum.

I rolled over on my back and pulled Marie on top of me, forcing her thighs to open even wider, giving me complete access to the now cream laden core of her cunt. I could taste her juices flowing like hot, thick milk into my mouth. Sparkling drops of saliva in her bush enticed me to push her down toward my hips. It didn't take much effort to enter her again. She was already juicy from the cunt lapping and her own orgasm aw well as my boring of her channel before. She guided me home with one hand while she used the other to spread the lips of her pussy wider.

"Fuck me," she whispered as I filled her gaping cunt, "fuck me as hard as Clint is fucking your wife. Shoot your cum into me like he's doing to her. It didn't take long; both of us were watching our mates getting the ultimate in sex from their own partner even as my first shot of cum blasted upward into Marie's hot pussy. The sight was enough to send Linda, beneath Clint, over the edge once more. I saw her beginning to jerk and writhe under him as she came once more, hard, very hard! Marie groaned, watching my wife cum even as she too shared her orgasm with me. She used one hand to spread the foamy cum around her full bush and held one hand out to me for enjoyment as she filled the other and spread it over her breasts. It was too much to resist. I began sucking those full breasts of hers again, tasting the hot juices of our love making coat my tongue as I suckled.

She was lying on top of me, relaxing. Her breath came in little puffs. "You really do like eating pussy, don't y9u?" she managed to gasp out as I fondled her still wet cunt. "Well, you're going to get plenty tonight. Clint always leaves a big load in his girls; there will be plenty in her when you get around to doing her like you've done me." Her smile was a delight. I had truly given Marie what she wanted, both ways.

I was still semi hard, and Marie was well aware of that. She raised herself slightly; enough to almost lose my cock, then came down on me again, very slowly, literally screwing herself onto my semi rigid dick. It was enough to rouse me again. I took her hips in my hands and pulled her tighter to me, wriggling my hips slightly to fill her bush with the cream pie I had just shot into her luscious cunt, making sure that it covered every inch of her vagina and pubic pelt with our juices. I retreated slightly, letting her feel the rigidity of it working inside her, covering every inch of her vagina, right where she wanted to feel it.

Hearing a grunt from the other room, Marie turned her head and then bent forward again, filling my mouth with one breast while she whispered to me, "He's done it again," she chuckled. "He just shot a big load of cum in her. Now watch."

I turned my head just in time to see Clint reach between them and scrape a generous dollop of cum from my wife's sodden beaver. As I watched, he began slowly spreading it over her breasts, working it in slowly, almost massaging it into her skin, leaving a shiny, wet residue on each. Then he bent forward and began licking them from the base to the tip of her nipples. I watched amazed as I saw my wife responding to this like never before. From what was obviously an extremely fatigued playmate, she was becoming an anxious participant, especially when Clint's mouth closed over her nipples. The concavity of his cheeks showed how much suction he was applying and Linda's soft groans told me how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her breasts - almost as much as the slow massage of her pussy with the other hand.

"I hope she likes to suck a cock," Marie giggled without turning her head from the view we were both enjoying. "He likes to cum in a woman's mouth then French kiss her until gets it all in, then suck her tits with that mouthful of cum. Wow, does that make a woman hot!"

"I don't know if she....." I started to say just as Clint straddled my wife's chest and put his cock to her mouth. To my surprise, Linda's lips closed over it until it they encircled the ping-pong ball sized head and then the first few inches beyond. Clint was pumping now, forcing it deeper and deeper into her mouth as she grasped his hips to pull him higher on her chest. She didn’t stop until she had all of it inside her mouth and I could see her head bobbing back and forth in his crotch. He looked over at me and smiled. As well he should have. I had only known one other man to have blown his load into my wife's mouth and I thought that was going to be the end of her oral efforts, yet her she was giving a premium blow job to a man she had just met. The concave action of her cheeks this time showed me how much she was enjoying herself.

I had just started to tell Marie that I wasn't sure she would let him blow his nuts in her mouth when I heard a gasping snort and looked over just in time to see cum flowing from my wife's nose. She had taken all she could of Clint's offering, swallowing much of it, and now lapping at the rest flowing from his still semi-rigid dick.

"Clint's cum is very tasty," Marie said, still watching as my wife finished lapping her lover's hard dick, then she turned back to me and smiled. "Perhaps you'd like a taste of it too." I really had to think for a moment, considering what I had just seen my wife do and knowing her dislike of cum in her mouth, before I shook my head, smiled and told her that I preferred mine second hand.

"Out of your pussy or from Linda's," I told her with a laugh. "Although I don't know which I prefer most, fucking or eating you."

"Me neither," she said, joining in the laughter, "but maybe we'll have a chance to find out," she added. She nodded toward the bedroom where Clint was removing my wife's garter belt, hose and high heels, the only items that had kept her, until now, from being totally nude. Then he began taking off his socks, smiling at me as I copied him with his wife's clothing.

When I saw my wife's head go down into his lap once more, I knew we were in for a long night.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12