Stepsucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrEction
DrEction
125 Followers

"Don't be bashful," Melissa said, continuing to stroke me. "A girl likes a guy who can take charge. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay," I said. "I want you to uhh... I want you to suck my dick."

Melissa appeared pleased by my choice of words, and wasted no time in obliging. She opened wide, and dove at my erection like a woman possessed, engulfing half of my cock with ease. When I glanced into her eyes, I could tell that she was smiling. I moaned with excitement as her head bobbed up and down on my rod. Along with a hot slurping noise, Melissa too was moaning. I never believed that girls enjoyed giving blowjobs, but if my stepsister was pretending, she was a great actress.

I had no clue that getting a hummer would feel this good. I had always enjoyed watching oral porn, but that didn't even come close to conveying the sensation of having a beautiful woman going down on you. It was this unbelievable mixture of warm, slippery heaven that seemed to loosen every one of my muscles. It was so good and soothing that I had to fight the urge to lie back and close my eyes. After all, I didn't want to miss the show.

Melissa wiggled her tongue like a snake while my dick worked in and out of her mouth. She was able to suck and lick me at the same time, using her hand wrapped around my shaft to jerk me as well. She brought her mouth and hand into a steady rhythm, working my manhood like a piston.

Melissa came up for a breath, and a string of spit was hanging from her chin, the other end attached to my dripping tool. She wiped it away, and said, "If I'm not doing it the way you want, don't be afraid to tell me."

"Okay," I replied, not knowing what else to say. I started to get the hint, though. Melissa was actually encouraging me to be more bold, to take more control. Maybe she was even one of those girls who liked to be dominated?

Melissa went back to devouring my cock, now taking in more than half. While her right hand squeezed my shaft, she used her left hand to play with my balls. My dick soon became completely coated with my stepsister's saliva as she sucked me vigorously, slobbering like I was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. The way she was acting, it wasn't difficult to imagine her letting me have my way. The possibility of taking control was slowly creeping from the back of my mind to the front.

I took my hand, and placed it on the back of her head, gently compelling her to go faster. She offered no resistance as I ran my fingers into her hair, and started to move my hips in motion with Melissa's sucking, working into a nice pace. It felt so amazing to hump my stepsister's mouth that I had to slow down once and awhile to keep myself from cumming. It was so good that I wanted it to last as long as possible. There was a chance that I could never get head from another woman this beautiful.

Considering that, I had to enjoy this to its fullest extent. If Melissa wanted me to be more confident, I couldn't let that opportunity pass me by. Now, instead of using my hand to just guide her speed, I started to softly push down on her head, trying to get more of my cock into her mouth.

After a few seconds of this, Melissa suddenly pulled away, and I was worried that I might have gone too far. I would hate myself forever if I was stupid enough to screw this up. To my shock, she wasn't phased at all.

"If you wanna fuck my face," she said casually. "It'll be easier if you stand up."

I did what I was told, and got off of the couch. Before I barely had a chance to gain my footing, Melissa went right back to working on my cock. She took my glistening dick, and slapped it against her tongue and her cheeks. She was being so slutty that my courage was increasing even more. I took my cock away from her, and used it to smack against her forehead. She giggled playfully at my assertiveness.

"Keep your arms down," I said, brushing her hair with both of my hands.

Instead of saying anything, she just opened up her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, preparing to accept my raging hard-on. I took a firm hold of her head, and pushed my cock past her lips. I slipped in nice and easy, making love to her face, but still holding back a little. I could feel the cum churning in my balls, and I didn't want this to end without knowing how far I could go. Maybe I would get a better idea if I tried to test how submissive Melissa was willing to be?

"Let me see your tits," I said.

My jaw dropped as she reached for her bra without hesitation. She quickly undid the hooks in the back, and let the bra fall to the ground. Her tits popped out with a nice jiggle, and I had to fight furiously to stop myself from blowing my load. I still had my dick crammed in Melissa's mouth as I reached down to feel her perfect breasts. Her big pink nipples were round and perky, and the tits themselves were soft and smooth, making them feel great squeezed in one of my hands. I fondled her gorgeous rack for at least a minute before returning my full attention back to the blowjob.

My stepsister was willing to let me have complete control. Hell, I think that's what she was hoping for me to do. Keeping this in mind, and having no reason to believe otherwise, I just decided to completely go for it.

I grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and started shoving my cock into her mouth at full force. It seemed to catch her by surprise, and though her first instinct was to push me away, she calmed down within seconds and gave in to my will. I fucked her face as hard as I could, urging her to deepthroat me as much as possible. She coughed and sputtered as I forced my dick to the back of her mouth, but she didn't try to stop me. My cock was becoming so wet and slippery that after awhile, some of her saliva started dripping down her chin and to the floor

I was groaning loudly, almost to the point of wanting to scream with ecstasy. Adding that to Melissa's gagging noises, part of me was worried about being too loud. I just stopped caring though, wanting to get as much pleasure as I could at all cost, knowing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The sound of my own moaning, and my stepsister's choking, drove me wild with passion. I knew that I couldn't hold off my cum for very much longer.

I picked up the speed, force-fucking Melissa's throat with all of my strength. I was finally able to get her to swallow my entire cock. Every second her chin would touch my balls, and I would even hold her there a few times to bury her nose in my pubes. It got to the point where I didn't have to pull my dick out of her mouth at all. She was able to keep half of it down as I humped away at her face, keeping me in the warm embrace of her throat the entire time.

I had been on the brink of ejaculation for quite a while, but I think what drove me over the edge was when I saw the way Melissa's amazing tits bounced as I fed her my cock. I once again pushed my dick all the way down her throat, holding her face right next to my groin. I forced her to gag like that for a few seconds when I finally felt that my balls were ready to unleash.

I pulled out, and allowed myself to let loose, at last looking deep into my stepsister's eyes. Melissa and I both gasped as the first blast of cum shot out of my cock and right into her face. It was such a long stream that it streaked from the bottom of her chin and all the way to her hair. I wasn't even close to finished. Another geyser of jizz squirted right at her eye, and made her keep it shut for the rest of the seminal onslaught. More cum splashed against her cheek and onto her nose, while yet another milky-white rope was well aimed into her open mouth. I was blowing such a huge load that I almost thought I would have to collapse, but I just kept at it, painting her beautiful, smiling face with my thick, hot cum. The final eruption splattered right on her forehead, and any of the jizz that had stayed in my dick I squeezed out onto her tongue.

Melissa's tits jiggled as both of us started to laugh. I don't know exactly what we found funny; either the amount of cum I had covered her with, or just the fact that we couldn't believe what we had just did. She took my softening cock, and began wiping it against her lips and tongue, knowing that it would be extra sensitive after ejaculation.

I just stood there looking down at my stepsister, enjoying the view. It was quite an image to see Melissa on her knees with my dick in her hands, and my cream all over her face, some of it even dripping down to those perfect tits. This was simply too wonderful to be real. I nearly expected to wake up at any second.

"How did you like your first blowjob, big guy?" she asked.

I was too exhausted to reply with more than a grunt.

I grabbed a pair of towels from a nearby closet; one for Melissa to clean the cum off of her face, and another for me to clean the sweat off of mine. I glanced over at the T.V., and saw that the "Girl's Gone Wild" infomercial was almost over. I couldn't help but think that none of those sluts had anything on my own personal stepsucker.

The End.

(To the Literotica readers: This is my first story, and I would love to get some feedback. If you have the time, send me feedback via my profile. I appreciate your time reading the story, and I hope you enjoyed it.)

DrEction
DrEction
125 Followers
12