Sterling

Story Info
My teacher exchanges good grades for good sex.
1.1k words
3.68
67k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the giant science lab in my school and sighed. I did great in school, except for science. Science just was not my thing. The science lab was filled with chemicals, tools, Bunsen burners, and corny posters promoting goggle safety. The walls were a dull white and the tables were boring black tables, that were accompanied by hard seats that were definitely not comfortable. The bell rang as I walked in, and I took my seat in the front of the class. I was super excited about graduating, but not excited about this class. I had an F and I was not going to pass with only one homework grade left and a final I was sure to bomb. I was not taking this class during my summer.

"Welcome class. Everyone excited for summer?" Mr. McConald addressed the class.

There was cheers and excited chatting.

"We are just going to watch a movie since it's the end of the year." He put a DVD into his computer about Physics.

I decided that this would be a great time to sleep, since I wasn't learning anything important. I threw my backpack and purse on the floor and took a nice nap.

-

"Shaylee. Hey. Wake up. Shaylee Rae! It's time to go." A voice called.

I got up, groggy from my nap on the hard, cold table.

"What?" I ran my hands through my newly colored pink hair.

"It's time to go. The bell rang five minutes ago." Mr. McConald sat on the end of the table talking, while flipping through his grade book.

I looked at him. He had blue eyes and dark blonde hair. He was in good shape, thin but fit, and didn't smile very much. He was serious and laid back and seemed no nonsense.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I grabbed my studded backpack and started to leave.

"Shaylee." He took a few steps towards me. "You're a good student, and your about to graduate. I know as a senior, you probably don't want to be at this school again. You are nowhere near passing, even with a D."

"I know." I rolled my eyes and put my backpack on.

"So..." He looked at me for a while. I could tell he was taking me in.

I had long pastel pink hair almost down to my bum, with a belly button piercing, plenty of ear piercings, lip piercing, and C, almost D cups. I had curvy hips and a thin waist. I was in shape from 4 years of playing varsity sports. I had just turned 18, 3 weeks prior.

"Well. I'll try my hardest to do well on my final." I started walking towards the door as he walked along side me.

"You can do extra credit."

He closed the door and locked it. He hit one of the lights and made the room dim.

He was older, and this was not a good idea, seeing as I was a student, and we were on school property. I was not going to do anything with him, even if he was really attractive.

He pushed me against the cool door and slid his hands up my tummy and up towards my breasts.

"What are you doing?" I pushed him back and tried to go for the door.

"I would never do this to any other student, but your so... tempting..." He said softly as he tried kissing me.

"Stop! Mr. McConald." I pushed him back again but he wasn't budging.

"Sterling." He mumbled. "You don't have to be so proper."

He ran his hands underneath my shirt and played with my breasts. Massaging them gently, and playing with my nipples through my shirt. My nipples got hard immediately and he was really starting to make me want him, but... We were going to get caught. We were in the middle of a class room, and someone could easily find us.

"Sterling. Stop." I broke free, and pulled down my shirt, blushing. "I don't want to do this."

"I'll raise your grade to a C, I swear." He whispered.

He picked me up and lay me on top of the table. He spread my legs suddenly and got on top of me, rubbing me through my pants. He kissed me roughly, and slid his hands under my pants. He then slid his fingers underneath my underwear and rubbed me gently, sliding his fingers in suddenly.

I gasped.

"I know you want it." He mumbled into my neck. He sucked on my neck, marking me.

"Stop! Please..." I struggled as he pulled off my pants and pinned me down to the table.

He slid down and buried his face in between my legs, and licked my pussy. He licked it up and down, and sucked on my clit. He sucked on my second set of lips as I arched my back. He teased me for just a minute, and then slid back up to me.

"Do you want me now?" He whispered, and I heard the smile in his voice.

I didn't answer. I just pushed him gently, and he cooperated, turning and laying on his back.

I climbed on top and pulled out his dick, and with no hesitation, I slid him in.

"Fuck Shaylee, you're so tight." He moaned.

I slowly bounced on his hard dick. I bucked my hips and bounced my ass as I took his hard cock slowly. He moaned loudly. I covered his mouth so we wouldn't get caught. I continued to ride him, moving my hips slowly, and arching my back so he could grab and play with my boobs.

I leaned down to kiss him, and slid my tongue in his mouth. We tongue wrestled for a while, and he then started sucking on my boobs. That turned me on so much; I began bouncing on him harder. It hurt, but felt amazing, and I felt him start to buck up to meet my pace. I humped him and took his cock hard, riding him faster and faster, bouncing, and jumping, and squealing. I moaned loud as I felt myself building.

He pushed me over and turned me on my belly and was on me immediately.

He rode me from behind, slamming his cock into me, until I heard a loud, low curse.

"Fuck!" He moaned.

I felt his hot, thick cum fill me up and moaned hard, as my orgasm came over me. I screamed and moaned as I squirted all over the table, and all over the floor.

"Fuck. We made a mess." He motioned to the clothes all over the floor, along with my cum covering the table.

"Well." I whispered. "What bout' my grade?"

"Oh, I lied. Can't bump your grade." He laughed.

"What? Seriously? What the hell?" I got up pissed and smacked him.

He started getting dressed and laughed. "Look at the bright side. We will have lots of fun in summer school." He winked.