Steve & Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve's demands can't be delayed.
754 words
4.05
67.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers

After Jessica put her daughter to bed Monday night she realized she could not delay Steve's demand to shave herself any longer. She went to her bathroom and very carefully shaved herself. She had never really looked at herself there and used a mirror to make sure she didn't cut herself. Feeling sure Steve would examine her closely for a reason to punish her she spent a long time making herself as smooth as possible.

She then tried to pick out her shortest skirt and tightest top and then realized that she had never dressed sexy. She had a feeling her boss would be disappointed but it was too late to go out shopping. Tuesday promised to be a long day for Jessica.

She went to work feeling disgusting wearing no underwear and being shaved. As she entered the office she was sure people knew she wasn't wearing anything under her clothes. She kept her eyes down whenever she saw one of her co-workers. Although Steve was in the office she did not see or her from him until 10:00. He sent an email telling her he was extremely dissatisfied with her clothes and would be giving her some money to go shopping for clothing that would make her look more pleasing to her owner. The last part of the email really disturbed her. He told her to go to the ladies room and make her nipples hard and return to her desk. The embarrassment would kill her!

She did as she was told and when she returned to her desk her large nipples were sticking out so far that all her co-workers could see. The leering looks from the men and the looks of disgust from the other women in the office made her blush and wish there was somewhere to hide.

At 12:00 Steve called her into his office. When she opened the door he was sitting at his desk with his pants off. She could see how hard he was as he told her to come over and sit on his cock. She slowly walked over and eased her pussy onto his cock. He reached up her skirt and smiled when he felt how smooth her cunt was. "Fuck me," was all he said. She started to move herself up and down his cock. He grabbed her hips and guided her movements as they fucked. He finally came with a grunt and made her get on her knees and clean his prick with her mouth again.

Jessica could feel his cum running down her thighs as he told her to get back to work. "If you clean yourself up you will regret it," he said with a touch of menace in his voice. "I'll see you in the parking lot at 5:00 and you can follow me home from there".

All afternoon Jessica kept her legs tightly together and hardly left her desk. At 4:00 Steve sent her an email asking her to take some documents to another department after visiting the ladies room to make her nipples hard again. She was humiliated walking through the office, nipples sticking out and cum dripping out of her pussy.

At 5:00 Jessica followed Steve home dreading what the evening would bring. He ordered Chinese telling her she would need some energy for the evenings' events. He told her to shower and come back to the living room without her clothes on.

When she returned to the living room he handed her some money. She didn't understand until the doorbell rang shortly after. "Go pay for the food," Steve said. Jessica couldn't believe what he was telling her to do. She went to the door and the amazed look on the young delivery man's face further increased her humiliation.

After eating Steve ordered her to his bedroom and took off his clothes. Then he walked over to a closet and opened the door. Jessica gasped. A naked woman stepped out of the closet. Her pussy was shaved, her hands were handcuffed behind her back and she had some type of clamps attached to her nipples. "Jessica, this is Debbie," he said. "You two will become very close tonight".

"That's sick", said Jessica. "I won't do anything like that! It's perverted".

Debbie walked over to Jessica and stood in front of her. Jessica couldn't believe any of this. It couldn't be happening to her. Steve snapped a picture of the two women standing close together. "This will make a better screen saver," he laughed.

Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers