Steve and Laura

Story Info
Steve falls for his new co-worker.
2k words
4.07
18.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictional and does not represent real people or a real situation. Any similarities between this story and another are entirely coincidental and not at all intended.

I hope you enjoy the story; I am currently working on a sequel if you do. All feedback is appreciated, but if you have negative feedback please try to suggest improvements.

--------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm Steve. I guess I should start with telling you about myself. I was 25 and working as an IT expert for a firm in London. I was single. I stand at about 6 ft with strong muscles from regularly working out at the gym. I have brown hair which, at the time, was beginning to grow unruly. Just because you'll probably assume otherwise, I did not wear glasses.

I worked individually in my own office. It was not particularly large but had enough room for two desks and some filing cabinets. The desks were arranged at right angels to each other with my chair in between them. On top of one of the desks was a state of the art computer and the other desk was reserved for any paper work or printouts that I needed. At the time it had designs for the software I was currently working on as well as my coat and laptop.

To begin with, the day was like any other day at work. I was just working on the software. However, right before the end of the day there was a problem with one of the staff laptops that I was asked to solve. I cursed at my bad luck as it meant I would not be able to get out early.

I got out of my chair and stretched before disdainfully walking out of the office and along the isle until I reached the correct cubical. I had worked with almost all of the employees at some point but this one had recently started and I had yet to meet her, I didn't even know her name. I sub-consciously ruffled my hair and straightened as I walked into the cubical.

In front of me was a red head with rather long, untied hair. It looked quite soft and rather silky. The head turned as I entered. She had the most magnificent green eyes, and they met mine just for an instance as I came round the corner - that one tiny connection made me loose any regret that I had for not getting away early.

"Hey, is it your computer that's playing up?" I asked

"Yea, it just stopped working. I don't know why"

"Hmm..., let's have a look at it then"

She stood up to let me get a bit closer and turned to face me; she was about half a foot shorter than me. Below her sweet face was a baby blue, sleeveless top. It hugged tight to her body and emphasised her breasts. She was also wearing a pair of skinny jeans.

It was here that we encountered a problem. The cubicles were small and cramped. In order for her to let me through, she would have to press herself either into the wall, or into me. She chose me over the wall. I squeezed past her, trying to look anywhere but at her tits which were brushing against me as I moved past.

Instead my eyes locked on to hers again and we just froze, looking into each others eyes and I felt something new, something wonderful. After a while we regained ourselves and I hurried past. We both avoided looking directly at each other for a while after that.

I started looking at her computer, making sure it appeared as though I was working with it. In actuality I was thinking about what had just happened. I could feel her looking at me, also thinking. After a while I decided I needed some space so I said to her:

"I'm gonna take this back to my office. I've got some equipment there that might help. Do you have something else to do whilst I work on it?"

"Err, no I don't".

I hadn't noticed it before, and I'm sure it had something to do with the connection we had just made, but her voice was enchanting.

"Maybe you could get yourself a coffee or something, its nearly closing time anyway"

She agreed and went to get one. After she left I took a huge breath to calm myself before carrying the laptop into my office. There I connected it to my PC and spent the next couple of minutes analysing what was causing the problem. I also analysed what had happened with this new person in my life. I knew we would not be able to avoid each other after the events.

Just as I was thinking this, she came into the office. It seemed like she too had been thinking about stuff as she had been a long time.

"Hey, I thought I'd get you a coffee too. Everyone else has left and the boss said we could lock up" she said before handing the coffee to me and sitting in a space on the desk.

"Cheers. I've identified the problem, just got to wait for it to finish fixing itself. It shouldn't be much longer."

She nodded her response and we started talking whilst we waited for the laptop to finish. I found out that she was called Laura, was 23 and that she had broken up with her boyfriend two months ago and was living in a nearby apartment. We spoke about other things as swell such as our favourite films and other cliché conversations.

I mentioned it first.

"Laura, I need to talk to you about earlier"

She looked up at me.

"When our eyes met I felt something special. I felt safe and happy and I just didn't want that moment to end". It was not easy for me to say and I felt nervous as I waited for her response.

She took a moment to think, and then she gave me her reply. She stood up and moved over to me, making sure that our eyes met again. I was still sitting when she bent down and kissed me. It was just a peck on the lips. Then she kissed me again, this time I kissed her back.

We forgot the world and all in it. It was just me, her and our kiss. Steve, Laura and their kiss, nothing else mattered. I raised my hand and caressed the back of her head, feeling the softness of her hair and letting it flow through my fingers.

We were still kissing and staring into each others eyes. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and we started tongue fighting. We savoured the taste of each other. After an eternity she broke the kiss. I started kissing her neck, and then her shoulder and she whispered into my ear before nibbling it:

"I felt something to and it's made me horny"

I smiled and continued to kiss her neck and my hand moved to her breast and started lightly caressing it through her top. I kissed her lips again before she removed her top. I stroked her breasts through a white, lace bra. I kissed her forehead and made my way down. Mouth, neck, chest, I kissed them all in sequence, making her quiver on each contact.

Eventually I reached her breasts and she quickly unclipped her bra, throwing it onto the floor. Her boobs were perfect hills making up a beautiful landscape, one that I was not prepared to avoid. I kissed a circle around her nipple before laying a peck on it and returning to the circle. As this was happening my hand was still playing with her other tit, rubbing it, squeezing it, rolling the nipple in my fingers. I did the circle a couple of times before placing the nipple into my mouth, sucking it and softly biting it. She let out a slight moan of pleasure.

One of her hands was feeling all along my body mirroring the actions of my spare hand on hers. The other was stroking my dick through my trousers.

After a while she knelt down in front of me and slowly unzipped my trousers, pulling my dick out of its cloth prison. It stood proud as she stroked it slowly at first, looking deep into my eyes all the time. I took of my top as she started to speed up her stroking. She also started to alternate her grip. She would hold the top of my dick lightly and get tighter as she reached the base. The joy this was bringing me was insane. It made me light headed and happy.

Just as I was about to explode she stopped and started kissing up my naked abdomen, past my chest until she reached my mouth. We kissed again, exploring each others bodies with our hands in a never ending cycle. I stroked her hair and her cheek and I got a good feel of her gloriously nice, tight looking ass.

She started talking dirty

"I want to suck your big fat cock. Steve would you like your long hard dick in my hot, moist mouth"

"Baby, I would like that a lot"

She knelt down again and kissed the tip of my dick before undoing my belt and sliding my trousers off with a hunger for cock that was soon to be dealt with. She removed my boxers and started to slowly slide her tongue around the head of my dick whilst stroking her tits. I was still holding her gaze with my eyes as she started to lick the length of my cock from the base to the head where she would lay a kiss on the tip, before returning to the base and starting again.

We were held like this for a while, with me looking deep into her eyes and enjoying the feelings emanating from my dick. Her hand had slid down her body and was now tempting her pussy through her jeans.

She then took my dick into her cavernous mouth. She gently bobbed her head to about half way before retracting. When only the head was left in her mouth, she would roll her tongue around it before my dick started disappearing again. My hand had moved to the back of her head where it was stroking her hair and neck, and sometimes encouraging her head along my shaft with a slight push.

She started to take me deeper into her mouth as I neared my climax. I felt it necessary to warn her:

"Laura, I'm gonna cum in a second baby."

She hummed her acknowledgement and started to increase the pace. My dick was now appearing and disappearing faster than I could register it and her tongue was moving in a constant circle inside her mouth. Unsurprisingly I exploded with an almighty moan. My back was forced into the chair by the wave of seventh heaven that hit my body as I shot my load into her mouth and down her throat. A small amount seeped out of her lips as I pulled my dick out with a small plop. She sucked it into her mouth before cleaning my dick.

At that moment we seemed to remember where we were. We panicked and hastily replaced our clothing. She came over to me and we kissed again, I could still faintly taste my cum on her lips and our faces were flustered. It had started to rain and she said to me:

"Steve, I normally walk home but its raining. Do you mind giving me a lift back to my apartment?"

Naturally I said that I didn't. I picked up my coat and our laptops before we left the office in a manner that suggested nothing abnormal had happened. She slipped off down the corridor to pick up her stuff that she had left in the cubical. She then rejoined me to be escorted to my car.