Steve & Maria's 3rd Date

Story Info
Maria & Steve turn up the heat at the Lingerie Store.
2k words
4.54
16.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third in a series of stories about Steve & Maria. While each story can stand alone, they are much more enjoyable when you have read the previous stories.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it. The higher the ratings, the more motivated we are to write the next chapter.

*****

There we were in the Lingerie store with Maria wearing a "barely there" micro bikini. It barely covered her erect nipples and the transparent bottom didn't hide her swollen pussy.

The show that she had put on for the two female sales clerks, store customers, and horny guys had us both so excited we could hardly stand it.

As we walked back to the dressing room so she could change into her regular clothes, my mind raced wondering what Maria had planned to satisfy our excitement.

"Hey, you two" one of the Sale clerks said as she approached us.

We stopped and turned to face her. Maria had this "just busted" look on her face.

The sales clerk was in her early 20's with short blond hair. Very cute. She was wearing a white blouse, a knee length pencil skirt, and low heels. Conservatively classy but still sexy. I was sure it was the required "uniform" for the store.

"That was quite a show you put on for us and all to see. My name is Lisa" She said with a big smile.

Maria blushed a little but managed a relieved smile.

"Follow me," Lisa said as she led us back to the dressing room.

She led us past the dressing room stalls to an open area at the back that had a small platform with mirrors on three sides. It was designed so that women trying on lingerie could see all sides.

"I will put a "Closed" sign at the Dressing room door so you can have some privacy," Lisa said as she turned to leave.

I turned my attention to Maria who was standing there with a lustful look in her eyes. I took her hand and led her up onto the platform.

I unclipped her top and slowly removed it.

Next, I slowly pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs. She stepped out of them, still wearing her heels.

She look exquisite standing their naked in just high heels. I could see all angles of her nakedness in the mirrors.

As I stepped back and started to take my clothes off, Maria smiled and started to seductively sway while turning around. She watched herself in the mirrors. Once I was naked, I stepped up on the platform with her.

I kissed her gently on the lips while letting my hands travel down her sides. I pulled her toward me and kissed her more passionately. I moved my hand up to one of her tits and taking a hard nipple between my fingers and pulled on it gently. I felt her shiver.

Putting my hands on Maria's shoulders, she knew what I wanted. She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hand. Looking up at me, she gave my cock a kiss.

"Tell me what you want," Maria said

"I want you to suck my cock," I replied.

With that, Maria took my cock in her mouth and started to suck me. Slowly at first and then faster.

I looked in the mirrors and could see her wet pussy and asshole. I could also see a side view of my cock sliding pasted her lips.

She seemed intent on making me cum. While I know I wanted her pussy, the thought of Maria sucking me until I came was just too much to stop.

Something in the mirror caught my eye. It was Lisa, the sales clerk quietly approaching. She was about 10 feet away at the end of the changing rooms just standing there watching us.

I know Maria didn't hear or see Lisa as she was giving my cock her full attention. Lisa had a great view of Maria sucking on me.

"I am going to cum," I said to Maria as I held her head in my hands.

Maria stopped for a second, looked up at me, and then went back to work on my cock. It was obvious that she wanted me to cum.

More movement in the mirror, and I saw a young man standing behind Lisa with his arms around her. I assumed it was her boyfriend.

"I am cumming," I said as I started to shoot my cum into Maria's mouth.

She put her lips tightly around my cock and took all my cum in her mouth. When I stopped cumming, she let my cock slide from her lips. She looked up at me smiling obviously very proud of herself.

I reached down and pulled her up to me.

A wicked smile came to her face as she saw Lisa and her boyfriend standing off to the side watching us.

"Did it excite you to watch us?" she asked Lisa.

"Yes, your show out front was such a turn-on. I wish I had the courage to do something wild like that," Lisa replied.

Maria stepped off the platform and walked over to Lisa.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

Lisa smiled and shyly nodded her head yes.

"What is your name?" she asked him.

"John," he answered.

"John, I see you liked what you saw too," Maria said as she eyed his hard-on.

"I bet you both would like to see more, wouldn't you," Maria said as she turned her attention to Lisa.

Maria started to unbutton Lisa's blouse. Lisa seemed frozen and didn't stop Maria. Maria pulled Lisa's blouse out of her skirt and then pulled it down her arms taking it off her and putting it on a nearby chair.

Lisa was wearing a white lace bra. Maria reached around and unclasps Lisa's bra letting her tits free.

Lisa tried to cover her tits with her hands but John pulled them away and held onto Lisa's hands. Lisa's tit's stood at attention. They were young and firm.

Maria reached around and undid the catch on Lisa's skirt. Lisa tried to free her hands from John but he held on.

"Do you want Steve to see you naked," Maria asked Lisa.

"Have you ever let a stranger see you naked," Maria asked Lisa.

Maria started to slide Lisa's skirt down to the floor. Lisa blushed as it was evident that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Once Maria had the skirt all the way down, Lisa stepped out of it. There was just a wisp of thin blond hair coving Lisa's pussy.

"I think you two have earned the right to watch, round #2," Maria said as she walked back over to me.

Watching Maria undress Lisa had my cock hard.

Maria stepped up on the platform in front of the mirrors and started to rub her pussy.

Leaning forward with her hands on the mirror, I stepped up behind Maria and rubbed my cock along her pussy. She reached between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Lisa and John want to watch you fuck me," Maria said as she pushed back on my cock.

I took ahold of Maria's hips. She was so wet that I slid all the way in the first time. I slowly fucked her savoring the feeling of her pussy on my cock.

I looked over and could see that John had one hand teasing a nipple while the other hand was now rubbing Lisa's clit. Lisa just seemed mesmerized by us. I couldn't believe that Maria's and my first fuck was in the dressing room of a Lingerie store while another couple watched us.

Having the two of them watching us obviously was having an effect on Maria as I could feel her orgasm building almost immediately after I entered her. I picked up the speed of my thrusts.

"You know, they can see my cock fucking your wet pussy," I said as an orgasm started to race through her body.

I held her hips tight to keep her from collapsing as I fucked her harder. I could see Maria's contorted face in the mirror. She would alternate from watching me fuck her to glancing over to look at Lisa and John.

Lisa was now on her knees and had released John's cock from his pants. She was pumping it with her hands while watching us with a glazed look on her face.

I couldn't decide which was more of a turn-on, watching my cock slide into Maria's pussy or watching Lisa stroking John.

Maria had several more orgasms while I fucked her and I could feel my own building.

"This is your pussy now. Take it," came out of Maria's mouth. You can take me any time, any place, and how you want from now on."

With that, I shot my cum into Maria's pussy. My orgasm just seemed to keep going until I was finally spent. I held Maria tight to me until finally, I slipped out of her. I pulled her up and we kissed.

We both looked over and John was fucking Lisa for all it was worth. Her tits were bouncing all over the place with each thrust.

"Do you think we looked that good?" Maria asked me with a big grin.

"I hope so," I said smiling back.

"Lisa, Steve and I are watching John fuck you," Maria said to Lisa.

By the looks on their faces, they both were cumming at the same time. Not long after cumming, Lisa seemed to realize that we were standing there watching them.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe what just happened," Lisa said as she turned beet red. She grabbed her clothes and ran into the closest dressing stall.

"Lisa, get out here now," Maria said in a commanding voice that I had never heard her use.

Sheepishly, Lisa came out still holding her clothes in front of her.

"Drop you clothes, go stand on the platform, and put your arms at your side," Maria commanded.

You could tell Lisa was thinking about it for a second, then she dropped her clothes and dutifully walked over and stood on the platform still wearing her heels.

"I know it excites you for us to see you standing their naked.

Now I want you to masturbate for us," Maria said.

Lisa didn't move. Maria walked up to Lisa, turned her around so she was facing the mirrors, then reached out and touched Lisa's clit, rubbing it softly.

Lisa started to purr and closed her eyes. Maria kept it up and soon Lisa parted her legs wider to give Maria's fingers better access to her pussy.

Lisa started breathing heavy and reached up and pinched one of her nipples. All of a sudden, Maria stopped and took a step back.

"Don't stop," Lisa cried out.

"I told you we wanted to watch you make yourself cum. If you want to cum, you are going to have to do it yourself." Maria said.

Lisa paused for a second and then tentatively reached between her legs and started to finger her clit.

"Open your eyes so you can watch yourself and see us watching you," Maria said with authority.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes to see the three of us standing there watching her masturbate. John's cock was at full attention as he stroked it while his eyes were glued to what Lisa was doing to her pussy.

That was too much for Lisa and she cried out as the waves of her orgasm rolled through her. As her orgasms came to a stop, Lisa again turned red with embarrassment.

John wasted no time in stepping up onto the platform with Lisa.

"Let's go and give them some privacy," Maria whispered to me. We gathered our clothes and quickly dressed as John fucked Lisa in front of the mirrors.

"What is going on in there," said the other sales clerk as we came out of the dressing rooms into the store.

"I think you should check it out yourself," Maria said with a smile.

We continued walking as we saw the sales clerk turn the corner entering the dressing room.

We can only fantasize about what happened next in there.