Steve Delivers Lisa for Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers

Over food, I asked Lisa to tell me how she had found her experience so far, instructing her to include coarse sexual language in her account.

'Master - I was calm when you collected me, but very nervous inside. While we have chatted online and spoken on the phone about much of what we have done, to be suddenly in your presence, and handed over by my loving husband was terrifying. You have certainly hurt me very much - the whip that split my cunt open, for example, was agonising. You've done a very good job of making me feel humiliated too - being ordered to dress and undress, and having to subject my pussy for examination with my little white panties only half off. I still don't quite understand how you make me pissing in your mouth so completely shaming for me and not for you.

'But you've kept me safe too, I know that this is all about trust and love, and that I am a willing and consensual submissive. You make me feel so very beautiful and sexual, and loved, and powerful too. Strangely, I feel stronger for being punished and submitting to you. My pussy feels so amazing; not just wet, but electrifying me too. Of course, my breasts are so sore, and these pegs are not just showing me up at the dinner table, but are also giving me a dull ache that just intensifies my whole sexuality.'

'You're proving an excellent guest Lisa. I have had a number of men's wives, and a few single women too, staying with me to be dominated. So far you have excelled them all, however. Certainly in beauty and sexuality, but also in your willingness to obey, accept, and enjoy my instructions, and your equanimity, your poise, your composure during the evening so far. I have much more for you to do and have done to you. You have performed so brilliantly I am going to try some new things out on you too. I am going to concentrate on your vagina tonight, your sweet married little pussy. Remember your safe word Lisa, you may need it later.'

STRETCHING

'I hoped you enjoyed your meal. Please stand for me in the middle of the room, and once more pull your exquisite little panties all the way down your legs.'

Lisa was fantastic in stockings and suspenders, pegged nipples, welt marks to her cunt, tits and thighs, and knickers sitting helplessly at her ankles. I knelt in front of her to play with her labia. Pulling and stretching them to the side, I enjoyed glimpses of the glistening pink inside of her vagina.

'What a lovely married little pussy I'm playing with, Lisa.'

I pulled them down vertically too, watching the shaved flesh stretch and distort. Letting them almost snap back into shape, I used the flat of my hand to slap her cunt several times, making her lips swell and redden a little more. I kissed them, and parted her to let her feel my tongue inside her, and to taste her fine gamey juices.

I stood and opened a drawer, pulling out some clips and weights. The clips were metal, finished in chrome. A small screw on each tightened the pincers, which ended in a flattened rounded nub. Hanging down from each clip was a short length of chain which finished in a small carabiner.

Pulling Lisa's left pussy lip down, I attached a clip, tightening it until her cunt-flesh was tightly pinched. She stepped out of her knickers, and spread her legs a little further to allow me easier access to her second piss-flap. I attached the other clamp, and undid the carabiner on each. I added a large teardrop-shaped lead weight to each one and closed them. The weights weighed ten ounces each, and were effecting a substantial downward force on her already tender and swollen cunt. Where the clips were attached to her labia, her flesh was particularly stretched and distended. Because the weights were large, they kept the clips a distance apart, so her cunt was not only stretched but kept gaping open too.

I jerked the weights down a couple of times, getting a low grunt from Lisa. The longer I looked, the further her delicious little gash stretched. I rubbed her lips around where the clips pinched her, and then slid a finger inside her cunt, rubbing it around inside her, stimulating her G spot. Her twat got wetter and wetter, until I could see pools of her pussy juice bubbling and pooling inside her folds. I got my fingers wet, rubbed the stringy sap onto her lips, and then turned her round to penetrate her anus once more with my finger. I eased myself into her, working her muscled ring until she had relaxed enough to allow me to insert a plug that kept her arsehole open.

Lisa now had pegs on her nipples, weights clamped to her cunt, and a plug that exposed her bottom. She only had stockings and suspenders on, and looked serene and relaxed. I took some digital photos of her, and took a little time to admire her. Cruelly, I then got her to swing her hips in circles, moving the weights in a figure of eight and creating extra force, distending her cunt lips even more. Suddenly the plug popped out of her arse, and I felt obliged to punish her for failing to concentrate enough. I slapped her bottom hard with my hand, and grabbing the pegs on her tits, pulled her across the kitchen to the table, and threw her face down, bending over the scrubbed pine. I unattached the weights from her cunt chains, and attached her clamps to chains which were hanging from the underside of the table. Thus her lips were stretched tautly, so that she had no room for any movement. I picked up a piece of bamboo, and stood to one side of Lisa, and asked her:

'How many strokes do you deserve for pushing out my plug from your loose and slutty arse, girl?'

'I think 6 are called for, Master - 6 to punish me for being so slack.'

I decided that Lisa needed a taste of a disciplinary caning, so I gave her a hard stroke across the middle of her buttocks. She yelped in acute pain, and her legs kicked up in the air in automatic response, making her labia pull up short on the end of their chains. This led to another, louder shriek, which wasn't finished when I laid another stroke on her backside. She quickly realised that the path of least resistance was to accept the strokes without jerking her sore cunt on their restraints, and so the final four strokes on her arse made her, for the first time, mingle cries of genuine pain with weeps and sobs.

Her arse was splayed out on the edge of the table, and she was whimpering through her tears. I fetched some ice from the fridge and soothed the six fresh red stripes with it. I was very turned on by the fierceness of the caning, and once more undid my trousers, got my hard cock out, and pushed it into her cunt. She was helpless to resist, and couldn't even meet my thrusts. She just had to take a good fucking passively.

'Do you consent to my fucking you, Lisa?'

'I...I have no choice, do I master?'

'There's a word for what I'm doing to you then isn't there?'

'Lisa?'

'Yes, sir, there is.'

'And..?'

I gave her an extra hard thrust, my cock pushing against her cervix as I prompted her to tell me.

'You're raping me, Master.'

'I am, Lisa, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me violating your married little cunt.'

'Not even my safe word, Sir?'

'You may use the safe word if you wish, of course.'

Silence, as I continued to fuck her.

'No sir, I will not use the safe word. I must of course be raped by you, it is what I deserve.'

'Good girl. Talk dirty to me, you little slut, and make me come'

'My cunt is chained so that I can't stop your cock from entering me. I can feel you penetrate me right to the top of my pink little vagina. I want to resist, but I am helpless. I want to call my husband to rescue me, but I would rather wait this out than allow him to see me humiliated, I can't bear for him to watch as my pussy is split wide open, with your cock pumping into me. What would he think if he saw his darling wife with her cunt lips chained open, exposing my gash to this powerful man who's raping me?? Not only that but my poor nipples are so sore, and I have marks all over my body from the whipping and spanking that I have endured. My only choice is to pretend I'm enjoying myself, in the hope that you will come inside me and then release me.'

With that Lisa started to moan and twitch as she approached orgasm. I felt her contract, and reached round to release the pegs from her tits. As the blood rushed back into her nipples, she screamed, and her cunt clamped onto my cock. She came harder than I recall a woman coming before. I spurted my spunk into her pussy, and leant on her while we both recovered.

I withdrew, and then unchained Lisa's cunt before unscrewing her clamps and setting her free for now. As she eased herself upright, a large drop of my sticky semen dripped from her cunt onto the floor. She immediately got on all fours and licked it from the wooden floor, before reaching her fingers inside her vagina to smear some more onto her aching nipples.

RIDING

I took Lisa through to the sitting room, and lay her down in front of the fire. I took my clothes off, and cuddled up behind her. I reached round, held her closely in front of me and told her how much I loved her.

After a half hour or so of rest like this, I laid her on her front, and rubbed soothing cream on her sore bottom, followed by the same on her pussy and then on her front for her nipples.

'I need you to change again for me my darling. You must dress fully again - so put on your panties, skirt, bra and blouse. Then I have a special treat for you, which is under that sheet over there.'

Lisa dressed for me, which was as beautiful to watch as when she undressed. It was good to see her clothed again, providing a pleasant contrast to the sight of her half naked.

I had her kneel on all fours on the carpet, and made her hitch her skirt up. Then I pulled her panties down just below her pussy, and had her crawl round the floor in circles. I urged her to go faster and faster, and every now and again her skirt would ride down. I immediately lifted it again, with a riding crop I found round on the mantelpiece. I sat on a chair and started to slap her bottom with the crop every time she came round.

'You have ridden beautifully for me, Lisa, like a demure little slut should. Would you like to ride my pony now?'

Lisa knew exactly what I was talking about. We had discussed The Wooden Pony many times, and I knew it excited her enormously.

'Oh yes, yes please, I would love to ride it!'

I moved the contraption to the middle of the floor, and unveiled it. It was like a trestle, made of wood, with the middle upright plank rounded at the sides, but pointing up sharply in the middle - made out of two pieced of hardwood bevelled and placed together to form an inverted V shape. The whole pony could be adjusted and locked into position at different heights.

'For the ride, you will need to remove just your panties and skirt, everything else can stay on.'

She undid her skirt, and let it fall with an appetising rustle down her thighs and stockings. She slid her panties down to her ankles, and stepped out of them.

Before I allowed her to mount the pony, I had Lisa raise herself on tiptoes, stretching as far as she could, and measured the distance between the floor and half way up her cunt.

I adjusted the pony to this exact height, and then set up a number of video cameras on tripods, to capture what was about to happen from a variety of angles. The frontal shot of her was fed live through my television set.

Finally, I went through to the kitchen and fetched a bottle of avocado oil, a large brush, and a bowl. I poured oil into the bowl, dipped the brush into it, and painted her cunt generously until it was shiny, glistening and dripping.

'You may climb onto your pony now, Lisa. Remember that you may not dismount before I give my permission, unless you use the safe word - in which case I will call a taxi to take you home immediately. Nor may you use your arms or hands - you must ride out using you legs alone.'

'I understand, Master.'

Lisa climbed on, and stood on tiptoes, holding her tender cunt just above the pony's back. The narrow top just parted her lips, making them protrude sideways, accentuating how red and swollen they were. A little pink was just visible between her lips. The oil on her labia dripped a little onto the wood. After a minute or so, Lisa's legs started to tremble as she felt the burn from maintaining a tiptoe stance for so long. Her hips started to move, until she had to relieve her calves and ankles by putting her feet flat on the floor. This meant her pussy sat on the pony's back and the sharp ridge dug in, pushing her oiled lips out and displaying the pink insides of her cunt and her hood, until it was these glistening folds that were taking most of her weight.

This was bearable for only a short time until she had to raise herself on her toes again - her gash was raised clear of the pony, and she had pleasing relief. I was enjoying the sight of her stretching herself up as tall as she could manage, her legs in stockings, her cunt exposed and glistening with oil, and her blouse emphasising the nakedness of her pudenda.

Unfortunately for Lisa it only took half a minute or so before her toes and legs were burning and shaking again, and she had to allow her cunt to take her weight. Stuck in an unwinnable choice between keeping on her toes and allowing her pussy to be painfully split by her own bodyweight, the transitions between the two alternatives became quicker and quicker, until she was writhing and squirming up and down in torment. This is where the expression 'Riding The Wooden Pony' came from. The show was accompanied by some divine whimpering from Lisa, who was starting to show sweat on her brow and through her blouse in the small of her back. I gave her bottom a couple of swats with the crop to encourage her before sitting to admire her riding technique, pouring a drink for myself and lighting a cigar.

Lisa really was suffering badly, now crying in bursts, tears streaming down her face. She was biting her lip, and her movements took on a new urgency and desperation. I soon found out why.

With a superhuman effort, she raised her toes as high as she could, and as I was admiring both the inside and outside of her cunt, a stream of piss exploded from just above her gash, soaking the pony in a loud hissing gush, accompanied by a loud series of moans from her mouth. She couldn't stay upright for long of course, and as her cunt met the pony, her piss sprayed out uncontrollably, soaking the whole horse and splashing me. She raised herself once more as her stream petered out into a few dribbles, and I finally took pity on my poor sex slave and lifted her off the horse and onto a comfortable chair.

'Good girl Lisa, you did excellently - I'm very pleased with you'

She was too exhausted to reply, but looked at me and smiled. I sat her on the edge of the chair, lifted her legs up, kneeled, and licked and sucked the piss off her stockings, thighs, pubes and cunt. Once she was cleaned up, I took her poor sore lips into my mouth and did my best to soothe them. I moved my tongue into her pink slit, and switched between licking the inside her cunthole and her clitoris. Eventually she came, and fell asleep on the chair.

I left her alone for a while. Lisa had performed so much better than any other wife I had received for training. There were some more humiliations for her, but they would wait for now.

NIGHT

I left Lisa to sleep for a while, before leading her dozily to lie in front of the fire. I undressed her, taking particular pleasure in unhooking and removing her stockings. I stretched her out, and getting a bowl of warm water, soap, a flannel and a towel, I cleaned her up. Once I'd patted her dry, I rubbed soothing cream into her breasts, her buttocks, her thighs and of course her fantastic cunt lips.

I poured her a glass of a rich red wine, and chatted to her. She told me how the wooden pony was exquisite pain on her cunt, and how exposed she felt seeing herself writhing and squirming on the television screen. As we talked, she gently rubbed her cunt lips, easing the soreness and pain away. As we continued, and as I told her what a fantastic trainee slut she had been, and how impressed I was with her diligence and her pain threshold, her fingers started to slip between her lips, opening her pink slit and showing her clitoris. I undressed and lay with her. She curled herself round, took my cock into her beautiful little mouth, and scooped herself about so that her cunt was squatting above my face, her fingers rubbing her pussy sensually. I pulled her down a little, parted her cheeks and licked her tight little rosebud, before moving to her cunt. I sucked her labia into my mouth, and bit and teased them until I came down her throat. I lay back and watched Lisa masturbate to orgasm inches from my face.

'Are you ready for bed, Lisa? There's plenty I have to do with you tomorrow before I return you to your husband.'

'I'm ready, sweet master, but there's one thing I need to make me tired enough to sleep.'

'Oh yes..?'

'I would like one more physical punishment before I retire, and I would very much like to choose it.'

'What do you wish for, Lisa?'

She removed the leather belt from my trousers, and handed it to me. She stood up, replaced her panties, and bent over the wooden pony.

'Please Mark, pull my panties down again and spank my naughty bottom with your belt.'

I ran my fingers up the inside of Lisa's thighs, and felt up her buttocks. I pushed my fingers into the elastic of her underwear and pulled her knickers to her knees. I noticed the raised welts on her cheeks, and took my belt in my hand.

'How many?'

'Twelve please, Master.'

'Very well -- kindly keep count, and in an old school gesture you must thank me for each one'

The first stroke lashed hard across her arse, making her jiggle from foot to foot. She relaxed and then pushed her derriere out further.

'One, thank you Mark'

We continued, her bottom getting redder and redder, each stroke making her dance even more, and making her cry and wail louder and louder.

'Two, thank you for punishing me.'

'Three, ooh by bottom stings, thank you'

'Four, thank you'

'Five, agggghhhh, thank you, thank you, this is what I need, owwww...'

'Six, aieooow, thank you, thank you for making me do this'

After six I rubbed her cheeks and drew my fingers between her buttocks and then into her gash. She was slippery and wet.

'Seven, thank you master, you're making my little cunny very sticky.'

'Eight, thank you master, I can't help myself'

With this I saw her hand reach between her legs, and her finger started to rub her clit'

The next three strokes she forgot to count or thank me, and on twelve she came loudly. After her orgasm subsided, I reminded her of her error and insisted she take three more strokes, which would be either on her tits or on her pussy. She could choose which.

'Sorry master, I think I deserve more pussy torture.'

I had her lie on her back, panties off but dangling from one foot, holding her legs apart with her hands round her calves. I stood above her head, and brought my belt down to slap her right on her engorged mound.

Lisa gasped.

'Ahh..ah..one, thank you Master.'

Another stroke landed crisply on her twat.

'Twoooo! uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...thank you.'

'Cunt lips open for you final stroke, Lisa.'

She pulled her lips wide to show the wet pink folds of her vagina. She trembled with anticipation. I gave her a good lash -- perhaps 7 out of 10 -- right across and into her pussy. She shrieked and gasped, but needed a quick slap across her tits with the very tip of the leather before she remembered to thank me.

'Keep in that position until you're told to move.'

I squatted to examine her cunt. Her lips were bright red and puffy, and on the inside of one of her lips I could see a little laceration where the edge of my belt had caught her, and she was bleeding slightly. I licked and sucked it, and then applied pressure to the area with a cotton swab, until the bleeding subsided.

markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers