Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 06b

Story Info
Steve entertains Ms Storms guests.
3.1k words
4.52
52k
10
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
646 Followers

April grabs my arm helping me down the stairs, the heels hard to handle going down the steps. Then she leads me into the library, the lights are dimmed but see Mistress sitting in her chair. Then as I look around, I see four other days in the room. All are dressed very erotically, and are all very stunning. I stop, stunned that strangers are seeing me dressed like this.

My Mistress's voice breaks the silence. "Ladies, I would like to introduce you to my new whore Stephanie. She has been summoned to perform for you lady's amusement, haven't you Stepanie?" she asks me.

"Yes Mistress,"I answer, know that it will be worse if I answer otherwise.

Mistress rises and walks over to me. "Isn't she pretty?" Mistress asks her friends as she strokes my face with her fingers.. "Once she tasted my cock, it was over for her. I couldn't keep her off it," she says laughing. Her friends laugh also. "Tell them Stephanie," she says staring coldly at me.

"I look at her then turn and look at her friends. In my most sultry voice, "I love my Mistress's cock. Its so big and it gets so hard," I tell them, looking down ubmissively. "I love how black it is and how nice it looks against my white face. It is an honor to be allowed to suck her gorgeous cock and I will do anything for her just for the pleasure of pleasing her cock."

"Very nice Stephanie," Mistress tells me, her fingernails lightly tracing my neck. "Now show them what a special girl you are, lift up your skirt Stephanie."

I look at her my eyes pleading.

"Now Stephanie," she says.

I reach down and pull my skirt up exposing the top of my nylons. Sliding them higher, they can see my white thighs above my nylons and I continue raising it till my cock comes into view. I hear oohs and aahs, a couple claps and then some laughing. My face turns so red and I know that my cock has shriveled up and looks even smaller than normal.

"Yes ladies, it is very small," she says and I have no doubt what she is talking about. "That is why Stephanie decided she wanted to be a sissy whore," Mistress tells them. "Stephanie, I want you to go to each lady and show her how small you are. Lift it up and offer your little cock to them," she says, her hand stroking my cheeks again.

I go over to the first lady. She is a blonde woman, probably around 40 and is gorgeous. I stop in front of her and reach down and lift my cock up so she can see it. It's still so small. It's so embarrassing, I wish it would get harder.

"Does it get bigger sweetie?" she asks me.

"Yes Lady, it does," I tell her.

"Show me," she says. "Jack off for me sissyboy."

I take it in my hand and start stroking it but I'm so embarrassed and humiliated that it doesn't get hard no matter how hard I try. Finally she tells me to stop.

"Its ok sweetie, you could never be much of a man anyway," she says to me making me feel even worse about myself. "I have been told that boys like you make the best slaves."

I walk over to the next lady, a dark haired lady with a scary look on her face. I stop and present my cock to her.

"Get that excuse for a cock away from me faggot," she says, fire in her voice.

I continue to the next lady, a black woman with a skintight catsuit on. She reaches out and take my cockhead between her thumb and finger. "Its so cute, my man would luv this little bitch," she tells the others. "He loves breaking little white bitchboys, making them understand the superiority of black men," she says to Mistress. "When you tire of him, please consider selling him to us, we will make sure he learns his place".

As she was saying this, she was pinching my cockhead harder and harder, her fingernails digging in till it was all I could do not to cry out. I can't believe what I'm hearing, the part about selling me to others. The look she was giving me as she talked was frightening.

Mistress laughs, "We will see Cassandra."

The other ladies take their turns examining me and berating me. I feel so humiliated. When they finish, I go back to Mistress.

"Are you ready Stephanie," she asks me.

"Ready for what Mistress?" I ask her, very concerned about what she is talking about.

"Your first john Stephanie, he will be here soon," she tells me.

I look at her shocked, while one wall comes alive with light and you can see the room next to our room and I realize we are looking into the room through a one way mirror. It looks like a cheap motel room, with a bed and a soft chair.

"The john will pay you $200 when he arrives Stephanie. You will make sure you please him," she tell me. "He can not fuck you but may do whatever else he wishes."

I look at her, my eyes pleading. "Please Mistress, please don't make me do that," I beg as her friends arrange their chairs to be able to see better.

"Stephanie, you go be a good little whore for your Mistress," she tells me. "Maybe next time you will wear your buttplug when you are told to. April take her into the room."

April leads me into the room, not saying a word, then leaves locking the door. I pace around the room, so nervous. Look at the mirrored wall and know they are all there watching me. I look at my outfit in the mirror and realize that I really do look like a whore. I jump when I hear the door handle as the door is opened.

I look at the man who enters. He is about 40, over 6'3, very muscular and so, so black. He looks rough and scary.

He looks at me, up and down, his glare piercing. "You my fucking whore?"

"Yes Sir," I answer, genuinely scared.

"Get on your fucking knees bitch," he says gruffly.

"Sir, you are supposed to pay me first," I tell him.

WHACK!!! He backhanded my very hard, knocking me to the floor.

"Don't you tell me what to do bitch, and if you get up you will regret it," he says coldly to me.

I lay on the floor pulling my legs up under me, can see the top of my nylons as my skirt has worked its way up. Rubbing my cheek where he hit me, it hurts. Hoping maybe when my Mistress sees how he is treating me, she will intervene.

"Now get on your fucking knees, you bitch," he tells me angrily. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back hard. "Wish she would let me fuck you bitch, would love to take you hard, listen to your begging."

He releases my hair pushing my head forward, I'm getting so scared. He tells me to put my forehead on the floor and I do it. Feel him pulling my skirt up, exposing my naked ass. Then, I hear him pulling his belt from his pants. He grabs my head pulling it up to where he can whisper in my ear. "She wants me to hurt you whore, hurt you while her and her friends watch," he tells me. "You must learn to obey," I hear repeated one more time.

"Head on the floor whore, your hands under it," he tells me as he pushes my head forward, "and if you know what's good for you, you won't move your hands."

I do as ordered then hear the swish and the pain explodes on my ass. WHACK!! I cry out loudly wanting to protect myself but forcing myself to stay in place. His belt works my ass over so hard, WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. After the first couple whacks, I couldn't help but squirm around, crying out with each blow, tears flowing freely. I keep my hands under my head out of fear. My ass feels like its on fire, know it must be bruised badly. WHACK WHACK WHACK.

My begging starts and I offer to do anything if he will only stop. I beg to suck his cock. I tell him I will beg my Mistress to let him fuck my pussy. He moves around in front of me and I throw my arms around the bottom of his legs, kissing his shoes, begging, begging. He kicks my arms away moving away from me.

"Get up whore, fix your clothes," he says.

I get up and pull my skirt down and wipe my tears then I move to him and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him as erotically as I can. His tongue invades my mouth, exploring it and he tries to stick it deep to see if he can make me gag. Trying hard to make him think I want him so badly so maybe he won't hurt me anymore. We kiss several times and he is kissing my neck then he pushes me away.

"I have to go piss bitch," he tells me.

I look at him, "Yes Sir, I will wait here on my knees for you Sir," I tell him keeping my head down submissively.

"I'm not going anywhere whore, take care of it for me," he says coldly. Looking at me, he takes his cock out, its not even hard and looks to be at least 8" and so thick. "You want my piss whore? You a piss drinking bitch?" he asks me.

Tears running down my face as I answer, "No Sir please don't, I can't, really," I plead.

"Maybe you prefer that I tell your Mistress you refused to take care of me properly," he says, "I'm sure that would please her. Or you can drink it for me, show me what a nasty whore you are."

He moves closer to me, his cock near my mouth. "Tell me you want my piss bitch. Tell me that you want to be a piss drinking whore," he says.

I'm so scared of him that I do it. "I want you to piss in my mouth Sir. I want you to make me a piss drinking whore," I say, the tears flowing down my cheeks. The thought of doing this is making me feel nauseous but I keep my mouth open. He moves closer to where his cock is finally resting on my tongue.

See him looking down at me when suddenly a squirt of piss hits my mouth. It tastes so bad, I almost gag. He suppressed the stream until I adjust to the taste. I close my lips around his cock and he starts pissing. It is hard to keep up with but I drink fast and after pissing for a long time, he finishes. He pulls his cock from my mouth, my head goes down looking at the floor, not believing what I have been made to do. The taste of the piss in my mouth is so strong and can feel it deep in me.

"Stand up whore, face the mirror," he tells me.

I get up and look at the mirror, figuring he knows they are there too.

"Now thank me whore," he tells me.

I look at the mirror, "Thank you for letting me drink your piss Sir."

"Is there something you would like to show me whore, something under your skirt?" he asks.

I know what he wants and I lift my skirt and I feel so embarrassed when I see I'm rather hard.

He picks up a leather crop laying on the dresser and tells me to hold my skirt up by the sides of the skirt. When I do that, my cock is sticking straight out. Suddenly the leather piece on the crop hits the head of my cock hard. I cry out bending over, grabbing my cock. It really hurt. He moves in front of me and grabs the sweater and rips it down the front exposing the front of the corset. I move away but he grabs me and grabs the back of the sweater, ripping the rest of it off me.

"You fucking whores, you are always such worthless pieces of shit," he says as he backhands me hard. Can taste the blood in my mouth as I fall to the floor.

He puts his foot on my ass and pushes hard making me sprawl out on the carpet. He reaches down and grabs my skirt ripping it from me in one jerk. I'm trying to crawl away from him but he reaches between my legs, gripping my balls and starts pulling me back to the mirror by the balls.

"SCREAMSSSSSSSSSS," the pain unbelieveable. He pulls me back to the mirror making me face it, one hand in my hair making me face the mirror, the other on my balls.

"Your Mistress tells me you are having trouble with your fem voice, she thought maybe I could help you bitch," he tells me.

"Please don't hurt me, please," I beg him for mercy. So scared, the pain in my balls so intense. Trying to sound as fem as I can.

"Let's see if we can raise that voice a little higher," he tells me, then jerks my balls up hard between my legs, squeezing and twisting them.

My screams fill the room. The pain unbearable, feel like I'm going to be sick.

"Now let me hear you bitch," he says coldly.

"I'm a sissy whore," I tell him, my voice sounding very high and very fem. "I want to be a good girl for my Mistress and I'm trying so hard to please her."

"Are you going to obey?" he asks me.

"Yes Sir, yes, I promise," I tell him, meaning it so much.

"Then go lay down on that padded bench, your head away from the mirror whore," he tells me.

I do as he says laying face down on the bench. He comes over pulling me down till my head is almost off the front of the bench. Then he secures my ankles to cuffs fastened to the outside of the legs of the bench. He then fastens my wrists to cuffs on bottom of the front legs of the bench. I try moving but can only lift my ass off the bench, not able to move much else.

"Don't you wish you would have obeyed and worn the buttplug to work bitch?" he asks.

"Yes Sir, I promise I will wear it to work from now on, I promise," I tell him.

"No, bitch you won't, this is what you will wear," he says as he holds a similar shaped buttplug in front of my face. Similar but bigger, at least 7" long and each bubble on the dildo is bigger than the ones on the other. The largest one looks to be over 2" in diameter.

I watch as he starts spreading lube all over the buttplug. I start struggling but know its hopeless.

"Please don't, please, its too big," I tell him.

"If you had worn the other one like you had been told, you would have been given time to adjust before moving to a bigger size but you thought instead of obeyed," he tells me. Then he moves behind me.

I try looking back, but can't see that far back. I tense up when I feel him press it against my asshole.

"That's it bitch, tense up for me. Make it hurt as much as possible. I'm sure Mistress's guests will enjoy watching you fight it," he tells me, no emotion in his voice.

He starts pushing it slowly into my ass. At first it isn't too bad, but he doesn't stop, just continues slowly sliding it into me. It hurts some now and know only two of the bubbles have entered me. I start struggling as he continues pushing. "NO, NOOO, it hurts too much," I beg, "please pull it out a little. Please, please."

He doesn't stop and the pain increases till I cry out, trying to kick my legs but can't and it just keeps opening me up. Finally its too much and I scream and start begging my Mistress through the mirror. Offering to do anything if she will make him stop. Finally I feel the third bubble slide in and my ass clamping down on it but still he doesn't stop. The next bubble starts stretching me open again. My head flopping from side to side as I cry out, crying loudly.

It feels like he is ripping my ass, know I must be bleeding. He pushes harder till the fattest part of the plug is right at my asshole lips. He stops, holding it there as I cry out over and over, begging him to take it out. Finally he gives it another shove and the rest of it slides into my ass. I clamp down on it, it feels like I have a log up my ass. Sobbing loudly as I try to move enough to try and make some of the pain go away but I can't move.

He grabs the bench and turns it to where my head is facing the mirror. He gathers my hair into a ponytail and ties it with a string he picked up from somewhere. Then he pulls the string back making my face look up right into the mirror. He stretches the string back to where he can tie it in a knot around both my balls pulling them tight. If I try and lower my head, it pulls on my balls.

"I'm sure your balls are sore whore, I will rub some lotion on them before I leave," he tells me. "She will come for you when she chooses."

I feel him rubbing lotion all over my smooth balls and then he leaves the room. I lay there holding my head erect to relieve the pain in my balls when I first feel it. The lotion starts feeling warm and then hot and then start burning. Realize he must have put ben-gay on my balls. I try to take the pain silently but it hurts too much.

Scream after scream echoes off the walls as it feels like my balls are being burned off. Between screams, I'm begging her for mercy, offering to do anything for her. Telling her how I understand that I must obey. Crying hard in the solitude of the room. Laying there feeling like I have been broken. I have to obey, I have to obey, I have to obey, I have to obey...

Has Stef learned her lesson, find out in chapter 7

gbr2004
gbr2004
646 Followers