Steven's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

Steven tried to clear his head and think about something else, anything else to get his mind off what was going on in his lap. He thought that if he could get the rest of the questions right maybe they would stop this madness.

"Ready for question six Steven?" Audrey asked. Steven noticed that she was playing with her pussy, obviously enjoying the action.

"Hurry up" Steven moaned as Stacy hit a sensitive spot and stayed.

Audrey grinned lazily and asked "What is your wife's favorite flower?"

Steven thought he knew this. He was almost positive it was the rose, but a small part of him said the carnation was her favorite. He had given her both and knew that she liked both but which one did she like better. He looked at Beth and their eyes met and Beth knew that he was unsure. She glanced at Audrey and saw that she had her eyes almost closed as she was working her own clit and she decided to risk it she looked at Steven and mouthed -rose- to him.

"ROSE" Steven shouted thinking they had gotten away with one. But that was not the case.

"That's right but since you cheated there's going to be a penalty."

Steven tried to look outraged "We didn't cheat, I knew the answer."

Audrey was having none of it. "I saw Beth mouth the word rose just before you blurted it out. That is cheating and there will be a penalty. What do you think Carla?"

Carla took no time think "She already said that she's never licked a woman's pussy, I think she needs to find out how to really please a woman, besides, I need to get off anyway."

Beth's eyes once again grew wide and she started shaking her head back and forth. "I can't do that, it's not right. You can't make me do that."

"Maybe we just call the game off right now. You lose and we get to keep you all weekend and do whatever we want with you. I'll be willing to bet that by the time we're done with you you'll be begging to lick all our pussies and assholes. Is that what you want you whinny bitch?" Audrey suddenly looked pissed and Beth believed that she was crazy enough to keep them captive all weekend.

"Please just stop this madness now and let us go. Steven has learned his lesson and we will pay for whatever we owe you plus interest if you just stop this and let us go."

"We can't stop until the game is done and there are still four questions left. Your husband is going to blow his load soon. The longer you take, the closer he gets and if he shoots before all the questions are answered, we'll be here all night long. You just might want to think about it."

Beth couldn't think about it. "I won't do it." she answered.

Carla reached between her thick thighs and grabbed Beth's chin. "You stuck-up little bitch." she snapped "You will eat my pussy or you will smother in it." At that she lowered her self and stuck her cunt right on Beth's pretty face.

For her part Beth was trying to turn away, she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, but it was all in vain. Beth felt the heat from Carla's sex before it even touched her face. Then she felt the extra large outer lips slide down either side of her nose. Beth was taking her last breath as the distance closed and the smell was thick and musky. Carla's excited pussy was very wet and Beth was surprised at the thickness of her juices. That was the moment that Audrey chose to turn the vibrator on Beth's clit up a few notches. Before, Beth had been able to almost dismiss the buzzing on her clit but not anymore. She lifted her hips completely off the bed for a moment and lost her presence of mind for a split second. That second was just enough for her to open her mouth just a little as a moan escaped her lips. Beth's mouth wasn't exactly filled with Carla's juices, but the musky flavor quickly spread around her taste buds. The taste wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as Beth expected, and so she decided to get it over with and stuck her tongue into Carla's depths.

"There you go, see it's not that bad now is it" Carla said mockingly as she started grinding herself on Beth's face. "I'll turn you into a pussy licker yet. Your gonna love the taste of my cunt by the time we're done here."

Beth was trying not to listen. She kept reminding herself that this was not what she wanted. It was insulting, it was degrading, it was disgusting...and it was kinda fun. No, she thought, it is not fun, it's gross. But a little part of her, a part that she was not at all familiar with, a part that she never knew existed, was somehow starting to enjoy this depraved, dehumanizing event that was being forced upon her unwillingly. And that incessant buzzing on her clitoris was getting her so wet. What did it mean she wondered as she strained to suck the juices out of the pussy that was hovering above her face. Am I turning into a lesbian? It didn't seem possible but Carla's pussy was starting to quiver from the attention that Beth was giving it, and Beth was actually wanting to make her cum. Not because she was hurrying to try get the last four questions done before Steven blew his load, but because she had never been this close to a pussy before, let alone one that was about to orgasm. And it was about to orgasm because she was licking and sucking just like Steven did for her. She was turned on and there was no denying it. She was turned on because she was in a situation in which she had no control and it was exciting. She started thinking that maybe she wanted to be kept all night and forced to do all sorts of things that she couldn't even imagine. She started thinking that maybe even being face sat wasn't so bad and then suddenly the massive thighs of Carla clamped closed and her pussy started to shake uncontrollably as she started to cum. Beth wasn't expecting her head to clamped in the vice like grip of fat, and she wasn't expecting Carla's pussy to gush as she came. Beth thought she was going to drown in the thick juices that plastered her whole face. It was awful and it was wonderful and Beth was so confused; and suddenly she started to cum also.

Chapter5

This was all getting to be too much for Steven. He was struggling mightily, trying to keep his mind off his impending orgasm. How could he hold out for four more questions? Especially if he answered wrong. When he saw the tremor of orgasm shaking through the tree trunk legs of Carla, he almost lost his control and came. Stacy sensed that he was close and backed off just a little but it was enough. Stacy was a pro and knew that when the time was right she would send him over the edge. She wouldn't allow him to win the game, but she would let him think he could win. As Carla leaned forward, lifting her gaping, wet pussy off Beth's face, Audrey decided to give Steven a little something extra. She walked to the side of his chair and rubbed her hands all over his face and lips depositing the heady smell of her hot sex where he would smell it with every breath.

"Are you ready for the seventh question?" Audrey asked swinging a long leg over the top of Stacy to straddle Steven. This put her trimmed bush at his eye level. "What is Beth's favorite movie of all time?" As she asked the question, she slid her right leg up so that her moist vulva opened like a flower mere millimeters from his face. Steven stared into the depths of Audrey's womanhood and tried to get his bearings. How was a guy supposed to think about movies at a time like this? Audrey used her fingers to open herself even more and started to rub her clitoris which stood erect about a half inch and had become extremely sensitive.

"Ummm geez" Steven felt like he was gonna lose his mind if this kept going on. "I uh... I think that uh... she would say uh..." He was unsure, he was second guessing every possible movie that entered his mind and Audrey started rubbing her wet, creamy slit against his nose. The heat and smell was intoxicating and was confusing his already overworked mind.

"What's your answer Steven" Audrey moaned as she squished her elongated clit around his face, she was so getting off on this.

"Ahhhh... Titanic" Steven almost shouted as he felt Stacy tickle his balls. He was silently praying that it was right. He knew that Beth had liked the movie but was it her all time favorite? He would find out.

"Steven you must love seeing your wife smothered by Carla. Beth said that her favorite movie of all time is 'Gone with the Wind'. I believe that we were up to 40 seconds plus 10 for the little cheating episode for a total of 50 seconds." Audrey said with much delight.

"You can't do that" Steven protested " you already punished her once. That's too long. She'll suffocate."

"Maybe your forgetting that I make up the rules Steven" Audrey snapped, thrusting her pussy harder onto his forehead for emphasis. "If I say she gets extra time, then she gets extra time. If I say suck my clit then you better damn well suck my clit or else I'll add more face time. Is that fucking clear asshole?"

"Okay... Okay... Okay I get it I get it. Whatever you want." He tilted his head up and wrapped his lips around the enormous clitoris and started sucking and licking. "There you go. That's much better." Audrey sighed deeply.

Carla readjusted herself so that her asshole was lined up with Beth's lips and looked to Audrey for the go ahead. Beth for her part was still reeling from her unexpected and earth shattering orgasm. She heard what was being said but was not comprehending that it had anything to do with her. Plus she was also dealing with the fact that her clit was very sensitive after her cum and the vibrator was still buzzing her relentlessly. She felt the heavy weight shifting above her but her eyes were still closed as she labored to slow her rapidly beating heart. Carla noticed that Beth was not ready and she held back her giggles as she spread her chunky ass cheeks apart as far as she could with her stubby fingers. As Audrey started moaning from the cunnilingus, she looked back to Carla and nodded. When Carla settled her self once again on Beth's face, she started the stopwatch ticking.

Beth was unaware of what was happening until she felt the heavy, sweaty ass drop onto her face. She hadn't taken a breath and she tried opening her mouth to suck in a last gasp. She got a half lungful of rancid smelling air before the asshole closed tightly over her wide open mouth. The weight flattened her nose and sealed off her ears again. She had to will herself to not start panicking right away because of the small breath she got. She tried mentally counting the seconds but when she got to ten she came to the realization that she definitely wouldn't be able to make it. Panic set in as she tried to get a gasp of air any way she could and there was absolutely nothing left. Her body started bucking up and down as much as her bindings allowed which wasn't much. And then she remembered what Carla had said earlier. She didn't want to lick Carla anymore, especially her asshole, it was so gross. She held out for as long as she possibly could which was just about twenty-five seconds. She was light headed and on the verge of passing out when she finally stuck her tongue into the forbidden place. She expected the weight to be lifted and the cool air rush in, but nothing happened. The panic was getting worse and she quickly stuck her tongue up and licked again. Carla felt Beth's tongue both times lick quickly and stop and she knew that she was running out of air but she wanted to wait longer. She wanted more. Beth was desperate to breathe, and without thinking, stuck her tongue way up and into Carla's bum hole. That's what Carla had been waiting for and she leaned forward just enough to let a blast of cool air in. Beth grabbed a quick gasp of air before the prison of flesh dropped back down and sealed off her air supply again. It wasn't enough air it was just a tease and Beth found herself jamming her tongue back into the foul depths. The taste was overpowering but the desire to breathe was greater than her disgust. This time she wiggled her tongue around and pushed it in and out like a mini cock, hoping that she would get a longer breath. Carla gave her another quick breath and settled back down for the last ten seconds. Beth continued to tongue fuck Carla's dirty asshole until the last second.

Chapter 6

The stimulation of Audrey's clit by Steven's tongue was so good that she almost completely forgot about watching the stopwatch. Now she could understand just why Steven was having such a hard time answering questions. She giggled as she glanced at Beth who looked pretty bad. There was no fight left in her. She looked as if she was in a drug induced haze, but not a good high. Audrey knew that she must be dying of thirst right about now and she knew that Carla could supply her with plenty of liquid to drink. She decided that she had had enough of the question and answer crap and was ready for the real fun to begin.

"Oh god your tongue feels like wildfire on my clit." she moaned. The word wildfire was Stacy's cue to finish off Steven and she wasted no time at all. Her technique had been honed over the years so she knew just the right spots to hit. Even though all penis' were different it took very little time for her to figure out how to manipulate each new one that she played with and Steven was no different. Her tongue went to work on the sensitive underside of his cock eliciting a fresh moan from Steven. He could tell that she changed her technique and knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back long. He tilted her head back away from her now one inch long clit and gasped " What's the next fucking question?" Audrey grabbed a fist full of his hair and said

"Okay Steven, question number eight, DID YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK THAT WE WERE GOING TO LET YOU TWO GO TONIGHT?" She shouted the question at him then spit right into his face.

Steven was shocked and stammered "What the... you, you fucking BITCH you...AH AHH OOOHHH" suddenly his prick erupted in a geyser of white frothy cum, battering the back of Stacy's velvet lined throat. Stacy was prepared and quickly swallowed his entire fuckstick down to the base so the jizz was sent straight to her stomach. Not a drop was spilt.

Audrey pulled Steven's head roughly back to her clit and said "You better serve me right or Carla is gonna smother your whinny little wife to death. Eat my pussy bitch."

Steven, coming down from the most intense orgasm he ever had, was furious. She never planned to let them go tonight all along. She slid her heady pussy around his face, her elongated clit poking him like a miniature cock. Steven was expecting Stacy to stop sucking him and she did, but what she did next made him wish she still had him in her mouth. Holding the base of his spent cock in one hand she used the palm of her other to rub the overly sensitive head. It was exquisite agony. He tried to yell 'stop' but Audrey was being so rough with her pussy that it came out as "SSPOTT". Then she started to mock him again

"What's the matter little boy? Is your little peanut sensitive? Stacy is truly sadistic Steven. That first orgasm is going to be the only one your going to enjoy tonight." Steven was beside himself. At that moment he would have done anything to get Stacy to stop rubbing him. It was torture. His whole body was tensed, his muscles straining against his bonds, the chair creaked but wouldn't break. He would have yelled but that was hard to do with Audrey's sloppy pussy being mashed all over his face and mouth. Stacy rubbed his penis until she felt it start to soften and then she put it back into her mouth and sucked the hardness back into it.

Carla climbed off of Beth as Stacy and Audrey worked Steven over. She looked down into Beth's face and could see that she was worn out. She was conscious, but she looked as if she was nearly asleep, almost in a dreamlike state. The sweat, pussy juice and cum, slowly drying on her face made Carla smile. Leaning in close to Beth gave her an idea of just how bad the smell was. It was so bad that Carla crinkled her nose and backed up momentarily. She couldn't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for poor Beth. After taking a moment, she leaned in close to Beth, like a lover, and whispered erotically into her ear. "Hey sweetie, you are so fucking sexy right now, I could just eat you up." Beth smiled as if she were in a trance and leaned toward Carla as if she wanted to kiss her on the lips. Carla backed away just enough and put her finger up to Beth's lips.

"Oh honey" she said, feigning compassion "your lips look so dry, wouldn't you like a nice warm drink first?" She said it so sweetly that Beth believed that she was being nice and she nodded her head emphatically. "Okay baby, you close your eyes and relax and I'll take care of you." Beth closed her eyes and didn't even seem to notice as Carla climbed back on top of her, this time facing her. She lined up her pussy right over Beth's face and still speaking in a sweet voice said "Okay honey, you can open your eyes now." Beth opened her dreamy eyes and looked up at Carla's huge bulk looming over her with a bemused look. As if she was saying 'hey, what are you doing up there silly?' Carla then said "Open your pretty mouth and I'll give you your drink." Beth opened her mouth and Carla leaned into it and started to pee. For a few moments, as the steaming hot piss collected in her open mouth, Beth remained in her trance like state. Carla was amazed, but was also aware that it probably wouldn't last, and she was right. Carla saw the look in her eyes change ever so slightly and knew that realization was finally coming to Beth. Before she could spit out the steaming piss, Carla did two things; first, she stopped her flow of urine (Beth's mouth was nearly full), and second she lowered herself down so she was sitting on top of Beth's mouth. Then she said in a sinister voice "Don't you even think about spitting it out bitch."

It was if Beth was waking up from a terrible dream only to find herself in a nightmare. She thought she was getting a drink and now her mouth was filled with... she didn't even want to think about it she wanted to spit it out and wash her mouth out with a whole jug of Listerine. Her mouth was full and she couldn't spit it out and with Carla sitting on her face again she couldn't breath through her nose either. As determined as she was to not swallow there was nothing she could do to stop herself. First she felt some sliding down her throat. It was hot and sharp, almost stinging it's way down, and that set off her cough reflex. Because she couldn't open her mouth to cough, she wound up involuntarily swallowing the entire mouthful to keep from chocking. It was acrid and awful with a horrendous aftertaste, and it burned all the way to her stomach. She clenched her eyes shut as her mind was going crazy. The depravity, the humiliation, the torment all had built up to a boiling point and as Carla lifted herself up again Beth screamed for all she was worth. Unfortunately for her it backfired because Carla let loose the rest of her stream of scalding, stinking piss. This shot went into her mouth and all over her face, cleaning the sticky mixture of sweat and cum off. Beth twisted back and forth trying to avoid the stream. She gagged, she coughed, she retched and spit as much as she could back out but still swallowed more of the foul liquid. As Carla's bladder finally emptied she gave no warning, gave Beth no time to catch he breath, she just sat back on Beth's face. Beth was freaking out as Carla dropped on her again and her muffled screams could be heard through the tree trunk like thighs. In no time her lungs were burning from lack of oxygen and she started to lick again. Carla didn't move. Beth licked more insistently, desperately needing air but still no movement. Her fingers and toes clenched in her bondage. She felt herself slipping away, she was dying and there was nothing she could do. She couldn't believe that her life was going to end this way, smothered to death under the ass of a huge woman. Her belly full of piss. Her face covered with all kinds of juices, and just moments before she lost consciousness her pussy started to spasm with another orgasm that she never felt.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers