Steve's Story

Story Info
He tells of sharing his wife for the first time.
3.7k words
4.38
108.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers

(Hi. I'm the Old Man. I've written several stories and posted them here before. Some of them are my fantasies and some are more truth than fantasy. The one thing they had in common was that they were all mine. This one is different. I was working in the yard a few days ago when a young friend, I'll call him Steve, stopped by with an ice-cold six-pack. Nothing better when you're hot and sweaty than a cold beer. We sat down in the shade and popped open a couple and visited about the weather and the Lakers. It was obvious that Steve had something on his mind. When we opened up the second round of beers he finally told me why he came by. He was searching the web to try and explain why he wasn't angry or jealous over something that happened recently. Several days ago he found this web site and joined it. He started reading the stories and looking at the pictures. After reading some of my stories he figured out I was the author. I thought I had disguised myself better than that and he assured me that there probably weren't too many people who could figure it out. He said he wanted to tell me his story and if I thought it was interesting enough I could write it up and share it on the net. This is the story Steve related to me. I have taken the liberty to change names and add appropriate dialogue as best as I can remember what he said.)

We, my wife Gloria and I, were at a party one night with a bunch of friends. There were ten or twelve couples there that we party with fairly regularly. We don't have a party every month, but not very many months go by without one. This one was at Jim and Carol's house. Most of the couples are in their forty's, like me and Gloria. There are three couples in their mid to late twenty's. Everyone drinks, but we're all mature enough so that we rarely have anyone getting drunk.

That night I was just holding up one end of the bar and watching the ebb and flow of the party. I was pretty tired from all the extra work I had done that week and wasn't in the mood to do much more. In the three hours since the party started I'd had four drinks. I was just in the frame of mind where I wanted to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds around me. Other people were talking in groups or dancing and no one was paying much attention to me.

Unlike the stories I've been reading I've never had a desire to watch another man fuck my wife. I can't even recall thinking about something like that. I've never wanted Gloria to expose herself to other men. I know other guys have gotten a look at her titties when she bent over just right, but I'm pretty sure she didn't do it on purpose. I may be crazy, but I like to see her in sexy outfits. And what if she did? I've had occasion to see some other women's tits and Gloria knew, but she didn't complain. I think most guys keep their eyes open for the chance viewing and their mouths shut about it.

But being totally honest, I'll admit there have been times when I saw some guy put his hand on Gloria's tits or ass. Hell, I've done the same with other women when dancing. Or maybe I'd be in a corner with another woman where nobody could see what we were doing and we might get a little friendly with each other. It doesn't mean anything. Just fooling around, maybe testing the waters. But not really thinking of following through.

I assumed Gloria had done similar things but I never dwelled on it. People are people and I don't know any that are saints. What, you're going to kill someone cause he touched your wife? Just how insecure are you?

Anyway, at the party I was paying more attention to Frank's wife, Betty, than anything else. She had on a low cut blouse and no bra. It was fun to watch those jugs bounce and shake when she was dancing. I compared her to Gloria and Gloria was the winner. My wife's tits aren't as big as Betty's but they are much firmer and don't have much sag to them. But it was still fun to watch Betty's tits bouncing all over the place.

The song ended and Gloria came over and took a sip of my drink. Her face was flushed and she was breathing a little fast from the exertion of dancing. She leaned in close and whispered that Tim had been trying to cop a feel.

I smiled at her and asked her what the problem was. Hell, that happens at all of these parties. It's no big deal. If I had been dancing I'd be doing the same thing. You get your hand on some ass cheek or a tit and the woman pushes your hand away. After she let's you get your little thrill. And don't think for a second that the gals don't like it too. They like being reminded someone besides their husband finds them attractive.

Gloria said that Tim's wife was home sick and he was taking the opportunity to get in some serious fondling instead of the usual attempts at groping. I laughed and said I couldn't blame him. "You're the hottest looking woman here. You can't fault his taste."

She smacked me in the arm, "Can't you be serious?"

"No. I'm here to relax and enjoy. Why don't you relax and enjoy."

"You mean you don't mind another man feeling up your wife? Most guys would get pissed off or jealous or something."

"I'm surprised you're not flattered. Any other 45 year old woman I know would be ecstatic to have a 25 year old guy chasing after them."

She smacked me in the arm again. "Of course it's flattering, but he could be a little more discrete about it. Someone might see." She giggled.

"So, the problem is not that he's feeling you up, the problem is he's too open about it. You'd rather he take you outside and fondle you luscious body."

She was giggling and gave my arm another smack. "You just can't be serious about anything can you?"

"Well, as I see the problem you both want him to feel you up it's simply a matter of degree."

"I'm taking the 5th. You can't make me testify against myself." Now it was my turn to laugh.

"You're serious? You're not mad? Or jealous?"

"Honey, let's just enjoy the party. We can get serious tomorrow or next week. I'm not mad or jealous." I reached up and cupped her left tit. "Yep, that's definitely worth pursuing." She giggled again and took another drink.

"OK. We'll see just how relaxed you are." She turned around and I patted her ass as she walked away. A couple of minutes later I saw she was dancing with Tim again.

It was pretty dark and they weren't very close to me but I could see his hand on Gloria's ass. I'm sure she let him massage her ass for a long time just to make sure I saw. As they turned around slowly I also saw that his other hand was playing with her tits.

I smiled to myself. I don't know why, but I wasn't mad or jealous. I actually thought it was erotic to watch Tim fondle my wife. I found it to be one of the most beautiful and sexy things I had ever seen. They were swaying more than dancing to the soft music.

They were in a world of their own and no one else seemed to be paying any attention to them. I could feel a stirring in my pants. It felt good. My prick was growing a little harder with each minute. And I was enjoying the show in front of me that was causing my erection.

Just as the song ended Gloria gave Tim a quick kiss. That caused my cock to give a real jump. I didn't know why I should find this display so enjoyable but I did.

Tim walked Gloria back to me. I could tell from the position of his arm that he had a possessive hand on her ass the whole time. When they were a step or two away from me Tim said something about the bathroom and headed off.

Gloria walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Still not mad?" She was breathing hard again and I knew it wasn't from the exertion of dancing this time. She was getting turned on.

"No, I'm not mad. Are you having fun?"

She kissed me again. "You'll never guess what Tim wants me to do."

"OK. I'll never guess. But you'll tell me, right?"

"He wants me to take off my bra and panties." Man! That caused some pre-cum to leak from the tip of my hard cock.

"And?"

"I told him only if it was OK with you. Is it?"

"Do you want too?"

"I asked you first."

"I know, but before I can answer I have to know what you want. Your dress is so thin I can see your bra and panties. If you take them off everyone here's going to know. And, there's not going to be much between his hands and your body. So what do you want to do?"

"Since you're not mad or jealous about it I wouldn't mind."

"Then go ahead and do it."

She put her arm around my neck and gave me a lingering kiss. "Thank you, lover."

Tim passed her as she walked away from me. He stood beside me at the bar and took a drink. "Well, I think I won that fall."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like I told Gloria. Dancing is just a form of co-ed wrestling. You move around on the floor and try to gain advantage over your opponent. The one with the best moves wins the fall." I laughed at that one. Tim was always coming up with some off-the-wall shit and making everyone laugh. He smiled at me, glad to see that I wasn't pissed about what he'd been doing or what he said.

Before I could come up with a witty response we saw Gloria coming toward us.

"Wow!" I knew exactly what Tim meant. I could see the same thing he could. With the light behind her you could clearly see some pussy hair through that thin dress. I was starting to get more than a little warm.

Gloria walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Is it that obvious? If you two don't quit staring I'm going to go put them back on. You're embarrassing me."

"Tim's just been filling me in on his theory about dancing and wrestling."

She giggled. "Isn't that the silliest thing?"

Tim insisted there was nothing silly about it and said he was ready for round two. I asked him how many rounds were in a match.

"It should go for the best 3 out of 5 falls. So I guess that would mean 5 rounds unless there are some draws." Gloria and I were laughing before he got it all out. Even he couldn't keep a straight face and he started laughing too.

I pulled Gloria up to me and whispered, "I know how you can distract him and win the next fall."

"How?" She whispered back.

In answer I reached up and started unbuttoning her dress. I unbuttoned the first four buttons. I smiled at her and she asked, "Is that all it's going to take to distract him?" I smiled at her and undid three more buttons.

With her dress unbuttoned below her belly button I asked Tim if he was still ready for the next round. He could hardly say anything. His lips had suddenly gone dry and his wisecracks had left him. He finally managed to strangle out a "Yeah."

It finally dawned on me that we were putting on a public display. I'm just glad no one had looked our way and seen what was happening. I looked around and saw a hallway where I knew we could find a room to ourselves.

I put an arm around Gloria's waist and motioned for Tim to follow us.

I took them down the hall and into a small bedroom and closed the door. My voice was a little strange to my own ears when I said, "I think you guys need a referee for the rest of this match." All three of us laughed nervously at that.

No one moved for what seemed like hours but was really only a few seconds. Then Gloria moved forward and grabbed Tim. She got to him and threw him face down on the bed before he realized what was going on. She jumped on top of him and yelled, "I win! I win!"

I said, "That makes it one to one."

Tim recovered quickly and rolled over, throwing Gloria down on her back. He rolled on top of her and pinned her shoulders to the bed. Gloria was gasping for breath and Tim leaned down and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

Gloria struggled under him for a minute then stopped squirming around and started responding to the kiss.

I let them kiss for a bit then tapped Tim on the shoulder and told him I had awarded the third fall to him. He reluctantly got up and stood beside the bed. I looked at my wife lying there on the bed. In the struggle the top of her dress had been pushed wide open and her tits were exposed to our view. He nipples were sticking up straight and hard.

Tim and my wife were both panting and I was breathing pretty hard too. Gloria smiled and raised up. She didn't try to cover herself at all.

Gloria stepped over to me and gave me a kiss. I warned her, "He's ahead 2 to 1 babe." She turned around and looked at Tim. Then she reached down and unbuttoned the rest of her dress. She straightened up and slipped her dress off. I could feel the blood pounding through my body as my wife exposed herself to this young man.

Tim stood there staring at that patch of natural blond hair surrounding her pussy. Suddenly, Gloria threw her dress over his head and shoved him on the bed. She jumped on top of him and held him down as she went, "One, two, three." Then she jumped up. "That's one for me." She laughed.

She put her arms around me and gave me another kiss. I was kind of surprised that she didn't seem to be uncomfortable standing there in the nude with Tim right there. But I sure as hell didn't complain. In fact I wrapped her in my arms and pushed my tongue between her lips.

Gloria rubbed her pussy against my hard cock causing both of us to moan. It made me even hotter to think that mine wasn't the first hard on she had felt with her bare pussy that night. We weren't paying any attention to Tim until he said, "OK. We're 2 to 2. Time for the tie-breaker."

We reluctantly pulled our lips apart and Gloria smiled at me before she turned around. I heard her sharp intake of breath as she saw Tim standing there with nothing on but a smile. Her eyes just naturally zeroed in on his cock. It was standing up straight and had pre-cum glistening on the tip.

I think that was the first erect cock my wife has ever seen other than mine. She stood there, transfixed, staring at Tim's short, fat dick.

His cock looked to be a couple of inches shorter than my 8". But it was lots thicker. Tim stepped up to her and more guided than pushed her down on the bed. He chuckled softly, "Two can play that distraction game."

He pushed my wife face down on the bed and spread her legs. He moved between her legs and raised her hips slightly. Gloria didn't try to resist or put up any fight. Tim's hand worked between them and guided his fat missile to her opening. Gloria gasped and I saw a shiver run through her body as she came from the first contact of Tim's cock with her clit.

Another gasp escaped from her as Tim forced his fat cock into her tight pussy. He kept up a steady pressure forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her tight canal. Both of them were moaning and Tim was trembling with excitement as he stretched my wife's pussy.

Once he was buried to the hilt in her tight little cunt he held still for a long time. Then he started a slow rocking motion, fucking his tool in and out of Gloria's pussy. Gloria lay there, unmoving, allowing him to enjoy the sensations of fucking her tight steamy twat.

After a couple of minutes Gloria started moving in unison with Tim. As he pulled back she moved forward until just the head of his cock was inside her. Then they would move toward each other till her ass cheeks were pressed tight against him.

Gradually the speed of their fucking increased. Faster and harder their bodies slammed together.

As Gloria cried out with a second orgasm Tim raised up on his knees. With his cock still buried in her pussy she was forced to raise her ass higher and higher.

Tim held my wife by the hips and violently impaled her with his thick shaft. He thrust in and out of her at a furious pace. He let out an animal growl as he slammed into her for the last time and stayed motionless as his cock fired the first blast of cum in her pussy.

He grunted and his hips jerked spasmodically several times as he pumped more and more cum into my wife's cunt. As he filled her with his hot load, Gloria came once again. When his balls were finally empty he fell forward, forcing Gloria down on the bed. He lay on top of her as his erection died.

Tim got up and looked around the room in a daze, almost like he was just waking up. He wouldn't look at Gloria or me. He hurriedly pulled his pants on and picked up the rest of his clothes. No one said anything as he walked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

I lay down beside my wife and put my arm across her back. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I moved closer and gave her a kiss. "Still not mad?"

I don't know why I wasn't totally pissed off but I wasn't. "No."

She smiled at me and kissed me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have sex with him."

"I think you came three times. You must have enjoyed it."

"Yes, I did."

"Then there's nothing to be sorry for." My hand moved slowly down her back and over her ass. I slid my hand down between her still spread legs until I felt the wetness of her slit. Gloria purred as I slipped two fingers between her cunt lips and into her soaked pussy. She pushed a hand under her and caressed the back of my hand.

"God! My husband is feeling another man's cum inside of me. How can anything so nasty feel so good."

I kissed her and pulled my fingers from her hole. I brought my wet sticky fingers up to her face and pressed them to her lips. She snorted as she quickly opened her mouth and sucked my fingers coated with Tim's cum and her own pussy juice.

We were smiling at each other with our eyes as she sucked and licked my fingers. I didn't know why she was squirming around until her hand appeared in front of my face. Her eyebrows raised in question. I opened my mouth. I could feel her smiling around my fingers as her fingers entered my mouth. I proceeded to lick and suck Tim's cum combined with her pussy juice off her fingers the same as she was doing to mine.

Gloria pushed me onto my back and unfastened my pants. She pulled my pants and shorts down, exposing my raging hard on. She pushed my shirt up out of the way and climbed astride my hips. I could see Tim's cum dripping from her cunt as she lowered herself and guided my cock into her stretched opening.

I'd never felt her that loose before. Her pussy was so hot and wet I didn't want to fuck her. I just wanted to lay there with my shaft in her warm tunnel. It felt like my cock was surrounded by hot syrup. I grabbed her hips to hold her in place and just let my cock wallow in that incredible wet cavern. For a minute Gloria ground her clit against my pubic bone without raising up and then my cock jerked and twitched inside her as I added my cum to her already drenched cunt.

"Oh yes baby. Give me your cum. Aaahhh. God, honey, I'm cumming too." She collapsed on top of me and we lay there holding each other.

When we finally got up and dressed and ready to leave she asked me, "Who won the match, Mr. Referee?"

"I think we all won." She smiled and gave me another long kiss.

(That's the story Steve told me. When he finished I said I had a couple of questions for him and he said fire away. "When everybody wins, isn't that the same as a draw?" He said he guessed so. "Well, if the match ended in a draw when is the rematch? He laughed with me at that then said, "I don't think Gloria's ready. Yet." He held up his beer to me and we touched cans toasting each other, two men who enjoy sharing their wife with others.)

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers