Steve's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after.
4.8k words
4.26
57.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers

My name is Steve and this is part 2 of my story. Last night I spent the entire night with an amazing woman named Bonnie, who also happen to be several pay grades over me in the corporation we work for. We had "accidental sex" ...we hadn't really met before this convention and certainly had no plans for an affair. But it happened. It was my fault. We were slow dancing and I took it upon myself to kiss her. She had kissed me back and, as they say, one thing lead to another. I took her back to my room for some more kissing which lead to off- the-chart sex for the rest of the night.

Now, it is the next day and I have to work with her. I don't know what is going to happen. We're both married but obviously found each other attractive, at least for the last 24 hours. My guts are all knotted up because she can make my business life hell if she felt I had been anything less than truthful or honest.

The exhibition has re-opened with about 2,000 attendees flooding the arena and working their way into our large booth. I've seen Bonnie a few times this morning but she hardly acknowledged me, which has made me even more edgy. About 11:30 I was standing with some of the other guys when she came over to me and said: "Steve, I'd like to talk to you about Grayson Labs."

I knew something was up because Grayson Lab is not a problem account. She said to meet her over in the little café area in 15 minutes. "Sure," I said. I got a note pad and headed over to the tabled area to wait for her.

She got there, sat down, opened her notebook and just looked at me for a minute. I matched her gaze and tried to read what was going on behind those blue eyes. I got nothing. Aware that we were in full view of our own booth, she was giving nothing away. Finally, she said: "What was last night? What were you thinking?"

I'm not sure what I expected but these were certainly simple, direct questions. I'm sure her bullshit detector was set to "high" but that didn't matter because I wouldn't consider lying to her about anything. I hesitated to just blurt something out because I wanted to get this right. I took a deep breath and started: "Bonnie, I'm usually not surprised by much but, last night was unexpected and unlikely and you...you were an even a bigger surprise. I never expected to meet someone like you who, just by being yourself, totally whacked me. All I've thought of since I met you on Sunday was what you must be like; what you liked to do; where you liked to go; what you liked to eat. And, what you must feel like if I got to touch you."

I waited. Then I said: "What happened last night was accidental and I can only plead insanity...that I was crazy for kissing you and letting anything get started. I'm not going to say 'I'm sorry' because I'm not. Last night was wonderful beyond my wildest imagination." "Period."

I was watching her as carefully as I could, trying to absorb any nuance or look or twitch from her that would let me know what she was thinking. Again, I got nothing. Finally, I said: "OK, how do YOU feel?"

She pursed her lips, sat up a little straighter, put both her hands on the table and edged her chair a little closer to me. "How do I feel? How do I feel? Is that the question?" "Let me tell you."

I thought, "Oh shit, she is going to kill me here in front of everyone."

Then her eyes sparkled a little and she leaned forward closer to me. She said: "I have whisker burn on my both sides of my neck. My lips are still puffy. My breasts are covered with little marks and my nipples are burning. PLUS, my legs hurt so much I don't think I'll walk again AND my inner thighs feel like they've been sandpapered! If I could ignore the cum that is still dripping out of me, I'd be fine. That is how I feel!" she hissed.

She was gleaming now and sat back in her chair for me to digest this information. I was giddy and so relieved. I tried not to smile and to look serious for the benefit of those 3 guys that had been watching us from the booth. I said: "Ummm, I'm glad I could do my part." She stuck the tip of her tongue out at me and slid it from side to side and then slowly let it back into her mouth. Oooooobaby.......

"Where do we go from here?" I said.

She wrote something in her note book and then closed it and said: "Well, first we go back to work. And then you take me to dinner."

We finished the day on the exhibit floor but I have no idea what happened that afternoon. I was "not focused", which would be an understatement. As Bonnie passed me on the way back to her hotel room she said she was going to take a long hot bath and try to "heal up" to be "fun" later. We left the hotel separately and met in a café not too far away and then took a cab together to Montey's in the Grove. Dinner was great. The music and atmosphere was fun and the view of the ocean and my date was absolutely memorable.

We didn't exactly act like an old married couple but we did have a certain level of comfort. The conversation came easily but there was an under current of tension and innuendo. We were both escaping from other lives, at least for another evening. We also knew where this was going and I think we were getting a little anxious to get our hands on each other again. I know I was. Dinner was over and I said: "Would you like another drink?"

She just said: "No, you don't have to get me drunk. I'm as easy as I'm going to get."

I said I doubted if she had ever been "easy."

"Cheap, then?" she said.

I gave her an exaggerated up and down inspection and said: "Never cheap."

"What then?"

I picked up her hand and kissed her finger tips. "Exciting and tempting beyond words."

She smiled that smile that hooked a few days ago and said to "take her away from here."

Mindful that the hotel could be full of people that knew both of us, I dropped her off first and had the cab go around the block and then drop me off. I tried not to run across the lobby to get to her room and barely made it to the elevators with my clothes still on. I got to her room and knocked on the door. She had kicked off her sandals and was on the phone when she let me in. She quietly handed me a Stoly on the rocks and kept talking into the phone and said "...it was room service." I slipped off my shoes and padded over to her.

She finished her call and took my hand to led me out to the balcony which was overlooking Biscayne Bay. It was beautiful to see all the lights of Miami reflected on the water. It seemed you could see all the way to Bimini. There were a lot boats out on the water and you could see four of the gambling liners out just beyond the two mile limit. She was standing by the railing of the balcony and I stood behind her and put my arms around her waist. We just stood there, not talking. There were a million things going through my mind as I hugged her. This was our last few hours together—maybe forever, or maybe I would get to see her again. I don't know how she was feeling about those prospects.

What I did know was the "here and now." She was here and I wanted to kiss her NOW. I drew my head back and used my tongue to just barely lick up the back of her neck. She immediately squealed and said I was giving her goose bumps. I did it again and I could see the bumps coming up on her arms. I moved my hands up her rib cage until they were covering her breasts. As I nibbled on her neck and ear I could feel her nipples starting to pop out. I started pulling on them and then pinched and twisted them which made her roll her head back onto my shoulder and give a satisfied moan.

I knew how sensitive her breasts and nips were from last night so I kept working on them for another couple of minutes. Then I pulled my hands to her back and ran them down her spine to her butt. I knelt behind her and moved my hands down to the back of her bare legs. God, those things felt wonderful; they were hard and firm and so smooth they felt like they had been polished. I ran my hands up under her skirt to her ass then around to the front of her thighs and back down to her knees. Then I repeated the process a few times until I sent my hands up under her panties in the back then let my fingers trail around to her mound in the front.

She gave a little gasp when I did that and I drug the tips of my fingers down over her pussy as far as they would go. She was loving this and made a little move to push her pussy towards my roaming hands. I just continued to rub her mound without penetrating it. This was frustrating her, I think because she started to rub her hips together and was moving them back and forth for more contact. I told her to turn around but she hesitated and said: "We're out here on the balcony! What do you think you're going to do?" She actually sounded alarmed.

I said I was going to something I hoped she had never had done before. I said: " I was going to lick her pussy out here on the balcony of the Omni."

She may have not heard all of that very distinctly because I had already put my head under her skirt and was starting to pull off her panties. I had her pressed up against the balcony wall and was working her panties down her legs while she was allegedly protesting. She didn't stop me and finally nervously stepped out of them while trying to look in all directions at the same time.

I started licking my way up her thighs which sure got her attention. I know it must have looked funny with my head under there, but once I was able to get my tongue on her slit and slide it in and out a few times she started wriggling. I got a taste of her cunt and there was no stopping me. It was wonderful for me and she was starting to get wet on her own.

It is interesting that even though she had been vocally protesting the idea of a pussy licking in public, she was holding herself with one hand on the railing and was now using the other hand to hold up the front of her skirt and pull my hair to guide my head around the places she wanted me to be. I had one hand on her left butt cheek and was pulling her closer to me. My right hand was between her legs and I actually lifted her leg up onto my shoulder so I could get deeper into her pussy.

It was so erotic to have her trying to be discrete while I was licking and sucking on her cunt out where we could be seen. With her leg over my shoulder I was able to drill my tongue well into her hole and then drag it up to her clit. I started sucking on her labia and rolling them around with my mouth. After only a little bit of this she really pulled my hair up to her clit and then started mashing her hips into me. I took my right hand and traced her butt crack down to the beginning of her pussy and began to work a finger into her very wet hole. She gave a quick inhale as I sank first one finger and then two into her. I could barely see her face over the bunched-up skirt but I saw that she was totally into the orgasm that was coming over her.

Her cunt was getting a complete work out. My fingers were deep inside her and my tongue was lashing the rest of her slit. Bonnie was dripping from her juices and my spit as she started to tremble and then tense up. The foot that was draped over my back was now thumping into me like she was riding a horse. Her hips were cocked out and my face was shiny from my chin to my nose. As I locked onto her clit and applied some suction she went over the top and gasped something like: "Ohhhhhhhgggggggoooooooooodohgodohgodooooooooooo."

She quit moving and froze in that position for about ten seconds before she started to breathe again. I slowly let her leg down so she could brace herself against the rail and stood up facing her. She said: "Come here." I moved closer and she held my face with both her hands and said: "Thank you. A hundred times thank you." Then she started licking my face to get her come off of me. Midway through that cleaning I stopped her and started kissing her with true passion and tenderness. I was way beyond "OK" with having her come on my face. I loved it. It tasted great and smelled even better.

She finally stopped and she put her hands on my chest and looked at me. She got that sly, sexy look and said that she wanted to do something for me that she hoped I hadn't ever done before......

"Oh?" I cleverly said. "What would that be?"

She said: "What's fair is fair. I'm going to give you a blow job out on the balcony of the Omni, just like you did for me!" I thought about arguing the semantics of comparing eating pussy with a "blow job" but I really didn't care that much about what she was going to call it as long as she did it. With that she started on my pants and wasn't content to just pull down the zipper. She un-did my belt, popped the button open and shoved pants and boxers to the ground in a single move.

My rigid dick had already been jumping around inside my slacks so when she turned it loose it popped out at her like a spring toy. It was my turn to be a little nervous. Before when I had my head under her skirt you really couldn't see what I was doing; you could guess or imagine but you couldn't actually see my tongue going in and out of her pussy. Now, I was standing on the balcony, naked from the waist down with my cock sticking straight out. There would be no need to guess what was going on.

She knew my cock from the night before but it had been pretty dark in the room. She got down on one knee and softly took hold of it. But instead of just sticking in her mouth she took a couple of moments to look it over. She swung it from side to side and up and down. The she slowly jacked the skin up over the head and back. When she brought her lips close to the throbbing head I closed my eyes because watching her was going to make my blow my wad in about two seconds. I was surprised when she didn't start sucking. Instead she rubbed it on her cheeks and over her lips before finally taking her tongue and tasting my dick with some small licks.

She kept rubbing the head over her lips and licking the pre-cum pearls that kept forming. When she opened her mouth a little and slid my dickhead in, I gasped a little and put a hand on her head. She was using her tongue under the head like a snake; she'd wrap it around the shaft and then pull it back. My cock was stiffer than a truck spring and I almost lost it when she took her other hand and began rolling my balls around.

I was way too excited for this to last any longer, and as much as I wanted her to finish the job I said: "Now, lets do something else neither of us has done before." I pulled her up to me and I guided her over to the chaise lounge that was outside next to the balcony door. I think earlier in the evening she would have resisted the obvious suggestion that I was making but now we were both so hot that I had barely gotten onto the lounge chair when she threw a leg over me and started to position my pulsing cock in her pussy. Her skirt covered us up. She had one hand on my chest and was using the other one to try to get my dick started into her squishy cunt.

When she got the head of my cock centered she let herself down enough to let it pop into her. As it did, she let out a little gasp and stopped. That pussy was so hot and wet it felt like liquid fire. The fit was snug but there didn't seem to be any resistance as my cock entered her.

She had booth feet on the deck so she could control the speed of the penetration. My hands were on her thighs as she let herself down another couple of inches and tried to pause to get used to the size again. Her fist was still around my cock keeping it from bending and now she gotten enough inside her she had to move her hand. I was watching her as she tried to control the decent; her eyes were closed, her brows were knitted together and her mouth had formed a little "o." I could feel her thighs starting to tremble and then they just gave out and she dropped completely down onto my dick. It was about all that was supporting her now and I could feel my cockhead hitting something at the top of her cunt.

She was truly sitting on me with my cock completely stuffed up into her married pussy. When I twitched my dick, she would squeeze it back with her pussy muscles. That was fun but I could see she was starting to concentrate on the back and forth motion that gotten her to come so quickly last night. All I had to do was to hold her hips and help her rock them. This rubbed her clit directly and within a minute she was clawing at my chest and hissing at me trying to breathe.

Last night she came so quickly that I didn't get a chance to fuck her properly in that position. Tonight, I pulled her down onto my chest and then started ripping my cock in and out of her. I wanted us to come at the same time if that was possible. I knew she was close so I doubled my speed and could feel my nuts starting to tighten up again. After the blow job she had given me, I was ready to come.

Her eyes were glazing over and I could tell my dick was hitting all the right places. The head of my cock was starting to swell and the rim was becoming even more sensitive. She tried to raise her self up a little with her arms but I was slamming into her so hard she was starting to look like a bobble-head. Her tits were still in her bra but they were bouncing up and down all over the place. Her head and hair was flying around and then she started with a deep moan from her chest: "OhhhhfucccckkmeeeeeohfuckmeeeeeeeeeoooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!" and then she was cumming like crazy.

That was all I needed and I turned loose a geyser into her pussy. I could feel it racing up the inside of my dick and fire out the tip. Her pussy got even hotter and was clenching my cock like a hot glove. I kept sliding in and out even as she collapsed onto my chest. I could feel the come and her juice leaking out on to me when I finally gave up and just laid there with her. This hadn't been "love making". This was FUCKING. It was raw and wild and hard. Just about perfect, I think.

After a little bit, she purred. No shit. I completely understood what she meant because it was how I felt, too. I said we could probably do better if we were in a bed someplace but she said there was no way it could have been better. My ego exploded at that point. I hugged her hard and meant it.

We eventually did go inside, got naked, showered slowly and got into bed. It felt so natural. Sleep, however, eluded me. Bonnie had thrown a leg over me and casually draped her arm across my chest. This put one of those rather large, bare tits onto my bare chest. How was I going to ignore that? Her leg had sorta pinned my cock against my thigh and I knew it was HER leg that was rubbing on it. Her lips were somewhere around my collar bone and I could feel her breathing on me. It was only a matter of time before my dick started to try to move.

Bonnie was asleep but not in a coma. I almost felt guilty about waking her but I couldn't resist the temptation to tease the nipple that was on my chest...it was just too close and too inviting. With my left hand I just touched it and circled around it. I put some spit on my finger tip and made the nipple wet. Then I blew on it to make to stick out more. As that pink tip started sticking out I gently took it and slightly twisted and pulled on it. It stuck out some more. Bonnie started stirring a little as I knew this stimulation was finally getting to her brain.

Almost as a unit she rolled off of me and I rolled towards her so I could get my mouth on her tits again. She smelled wonderful after our shower. I propped myself up on an elbow and began licking her nipple with the tip of my tongue. This brought a smile to her face even though her eyes were still closed. She rolled a little my way so I could get at both her tits more easily. As I was laying there with her breast in my mouth I was just struck at these extraordinary circumstances. It was so arousing to think about how amazing this tit felt and tasted and I tried to focus on how to take this woman with me over the moon.

wldman2fl
wldman2fl
15 Followers
12