Stevie Found Out the Hard Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ATLovin
ATLovin
34 Followers

Steve's head was swimming. He was breathing hard, and he couldn't think at all -- he was trying to make sense of this situation. Small dick? He didn't think so. Nobody had ever said this before. Of course he had only fucked two chicks before Sara, at drunk college binge fests, and nobody since Sara. But he looked at porn occasionally and although he knew he was no porn star he thought he was average. Dammit, I am average, he said to himself. And dildo...what? Not that he knew of. But he did know one thing -- amid all this craziness and the shame and anger he felt at the moment, his dick had never been harder. He felt like he was going to burst.

He looked down at his tent and Gina's eyes followed. They both stared for a moment, watching the tiny little pulse in the towel as his dick was keeping time with his heartbeat. Slowly, Gina slid the towel away, exposing his little purple and red throbber to her. She bent over and looked at it carefully, up and down, inspecting it, even peering at his ball sack for a while.

He lied back and closed his eyes. He had to get a handle on what was happening. What was going on? And he suddenly became aware that he wanted Gina to grab his cock and jack him off. Now. Immediate hand release.

The front door alarm bell rang at that moment. A customer. Gina was the only staff there so she had to go get the door. "Be right back," she whispered, and gave Steve the towel to cover up. As she left, she put her index finger to her lips and made the "Shhhhh" gesture. He closed his eyes and lay there.

Voices. He could hear voices. Murmers, whispers, soft sounds. Giggles, shushing sounds. His erection was subsiding, at least that much was good news. He waited for Gina to return. He wanted her to jack him off and he was trying to think about how to broach the subject, maybe get her to touch his balls or the side of his cock accidentally while she was rubbing his thighs.

When Gina opened the door, Steve said, "Hey, I still have at least 30 minutes remaining, I need to get the most out of my birthday present."

"Well hi baby, it sounds like you are really enjoying Gina's work? How is he doing Gina?"

"He's a great customer, I can't complain at all!" Gina beamed.

Of all the things that Steve expected to happen in the next 5 minutes, having Sara enter the room would have been oh, about, dead last. But there she was, in the gloom, fully dressed for a day of shopping.

"Hu-, honey, hey, what, I mean, why are you here?" He asked. "I mean, what a surprise!"

"I bet!" she smiled. "I was over at Macy's and thought I would swing by and see how your present was working out. Looks like and sounds like you are enjoying it," she said with a sly smile.

"Uh, yes of course, Gina is really talented" He was regaining his composure. Towel firmly in place, no erection. All systems go.

"That is great honey. Hey listen I have a few minutes so do you mind if I hang out for a little bit and chat with Gina while she finishes up? Oh great". She didn't wait for an answer. She pulled the chair around to the left side of his legs, near his feet, and plopped right down, where she had a good view of the action, so to speak.

"Please, carry on guys, don't let me interrupt." She was searching through her bag for something.

Gina didn't miss a beat. "Great, we will. Now where were we Stevie? Oh yeah, I remember." Whip, off came the towel in a quick tug that Steve was not expecting. There he, there IT was, in its entire splendor for both to see. Sara looked up from her purse, glanced at Gina, and they each smiled and made a little noise with their breath, to signify commiseration.

Steve was very, very tense. Especially because he thought he could feel the hint of an erection returning.

Gina started back with the long, slow strokes starting at his toes and working all the way up, over his knee, the inside of his thigh, and coming impossibly close to grazing his nuts -- without actually doing so -- and then back out to his hip.

Over and over she made these long strokes. Steve thought he was in hell. He wanted to relax and enjoy the massage, and the dead hopes of a potential hand job were pissing him off, and to top it off his wife was watching the whole thing. He was naked and becoming erect in a room with two clothed women who were watching his puny dick. That about summed up where the day was going for Steve.

"Oh my GAWD, Steve, are you getting HARD?" Sara mockingly blurted out. Steve tried the ostrich maneuver again.

"Looks like it," Gina cooed. She didn't stop her leg strokes.

He could hear the laughter, the teasing, in their voices. His eyes shut tightly; he was focusing again on baseball and that college economics course he barely passed.

The girls were giggling now, not really trying to control it. Steve realized he was hearing a noise coming from Sara's direction. Clicking and whirring -- he focused -- then he realized she had fished her phone out of her purse and was taking pictures. Pictures of his hard dicklet and Gina massaging his legs.

"Sara, for chrissakes, can you please stop this? I think you guys planned this, obviously. I mean, pictures -- really?"

"Stevie, I had no idea your hunny was coming by," Gina offered. "But when I saw her, I had to tell her what had happened. She wanted to come back and see how it was going. But I couldn't let her walk in on you and your hard little man there. She knows everything that has happened and everything I told you."

Steve looked at Sara. She was sitting up pert and pretty, smile on her face, head cocked to one side, and looking like the cat that ate the canary.

"I'm afraid so, hon." Sara almost sounded apologetic. "I know everything Gina told you. About Danny, about his dick, about your dick, about your oral sex skills, about the choice I had to make 12 years ago. And the dildo. Everything."

Steve was no longer listening. He had drifted off into his special place, a dreamland of his own where he was trying to escape the angst and tension, coupled with sexual excitement, that he now felt. The weird thing is that Gina kept massaging him, and was now working on his abdomen and chest.

"Listen up big boy," Gina said, and she reached down and flicked the head of his dick with the back of her fingers. He came back into focus real quick.

"Uh Gina, that almost hurt, you want to watch it there ok?" Steve was starting to get really mad and he was trying to sit up. Gina held him down.

"Hey Steve, guess what I have here?" It was Sara.

"A set of divorce papers I hope?"

"Funny. No, this is much more exciting. I have loaded a picture of you and your little friend, your face clearly visible, onto my Facebook profile. All I have to do is push upload and it will be there for everyone to see."

"Bullshit. You won't do it. For one, Facebook will cancel your account. Secondly, everyone will see...will see..."

"See what Stevie? Your little pathetic dickie?" Gina chimed in, and she and Sara both threw their heads back and laughed out loud.

Steve seethed on the table. He knew she would do it, out of spite. They would cancel her account but not before her friends and family, which included his friends and family and coworkers -- not to mention Danny -- would see his naked small cock. He relented and laid back.

"I don't know what this is all about," Steve wondered aloud. He was confused and angry. He may as well have been talking to himself.

"That's a good boy," Sara said. "Now Gina, let's finish him up, I need him for the mall -- several large packages to carry you know."

Gina nodded and moved to his shoulders, neck, and head, including his temples and face. He could smell the oil on her fingers as she massaged his forehead and temples.

About 10 minutes later, Gina declared that she was finished. She handed Steve the towel so he could wipe off the oil.

"Whoa," Sara said. Honey, you need to take a shower, you can't get into the car with oil on you; it will ruin the seat."

Gina piped up helpfully, "Well, we don't have a shower here, but we do have an old table shower. This used to be an oriental spa and we don't use it, but I bet it would still work. Let me check." Gina hustled out of the room and they could hear her turning on the water in the back. "It's working! Hey Steve, come on back I can give you a table shower. Just stop by the bathroom and get the bar soap on your way."

He looked at Sara. "Go on, hurry," she said. "We need to get going."

Steve sulked out of the room, his little guy pointing the way in front of him.

"There you are, come in and lay down on your back. I will make this fast. It's a freebie, but you are gonna owe me one hell of a tip, big boy."

"Stop calling me that."

"You prefer TD? Tiny dick?" She giggled and began to soap him from head to toe. She soaped, rinsed, and soaped again. She used an old loofah hanging nearby. This part actually felt good, and Steve relaxed.

Then unexpectedly, she reached down and began to soap his crotch. "We can't have this dirty while everything else is clean, can we?"

With expert fingers she put her thumb and forefinger on his dickie and moved the skin away from the head to clean it. Instantly, Steve shot a huge glob of cum up into the air, where it seemed to hang for a minute, then landed near his left nipple. Several lesser spurts jetted out, covering his balls and, unfortunately, Gina's thumb, as she had frozen in shock and didn't have time to remove it.

"Oh my GOD!" Gina shrieked.

"What?" Sara called, from down the hall. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you in a minute," Gina replied.

She handed him the spray nozzle and he gently rinsed his crotch, chest, and upper legs, and began to towel off. Gina immediately left to rat him out to Sara.

When he came back to the room to get dressed, the girls were sitting on the massage table, chatting closely. "Hey Steve, want a cigarette?" This was Sara. Peals of laughter.

"Very funny." He was lacing up his boots and was ready to depart, post haste.

"So Steve, I am very surprised that you got a tuggie from Gina. I don't know what to think about that. I feel like you cheated on me or something. What do you think about it?"

"It was hardly a tuggie. She was giving me a shower, and she was cleaning me and I had...an accident."

"An accident! An accident?" Gina roared. "You damn near took my head off with that thing. It was no accident. I also felt you nudging your little man towards my hand during our massage -- what did you want a hand job too?"

Sara intervened. "Ok, ok, we will talk about it later. I don't think I am mad about it, but in my book Steve, you got a tuggie from Gina. I think this means you owe me one. Maybe I need a tuggie myself." Gina's eyes got as big around as Steve wished his cock was, she smiled and said to Sara, "you don't mean..." but Sara cut her off. "Just maybe," she whispered.

Steve was confused, and all he wanted to do was leave. He practically burst through the door of the salon, into the bright afternoon sun, back into the world of pungent odors like car exhaust, burger king effluent, and old stogies coming from the cigar shop next door. No more potpourris. He was glad to leave that world behind. As he slumped behind the wheel of his expedition he realized, no way in hell was he getting laid tonight.

ATLovin
ATLovin
34 Followers
12