Stewart & Leah: Home for Christmas

Story Info
Stewart's bringing his sexy new girlfriend home.
4.4k words
4.51
25.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stewart sat in the middle of the apartment with a duffel bag open on his lap. His girlfriend, Leah, darted around grabbing things and throwing them in the bag. Stewart tried to glance at the time on his phone without her seeing, but she stopped and put her hands on her hips. She stalked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders, leaning down and raising an eyebrow.

"I'm hurrying," she said.

"I didn't say anything," Stewart said. He couldn't help breaking out in a grin. He cast his eyes down to her cleavage. Leah was a surfer girl with a long, lean, tight body and she had no problem showing it off.

"You're totally packed?" she said.

"I am."

"You've got your get-hard medicine?"

Stewart laughed. "You've got to stop calling it that."

"What? That's what it is."

He took his hands off the tops of his wheels and trailed them across her stomach then grabbed hold of her hips. "It needs to be refrigerated. I'm just going to bring Viagra."

Leah pushed the duffel bag off his lap and climbed on in its place. Stewart pulled her closer to him, felt her breasts pressed against his chest. He whispered into her hair, "We don't have to go, you know."

"A bit late now, we've already got tickets." She kissed his ear. "You just think your aunt is going to hate me."

"Staying home would just be so much more fun," he replied.

She sat back and he continued to hold her on his lap by her hips. She was wearing a skirt, and he slid his hands underneath to find smooth skin without any underwear. She had a drawer full of gorgeous matching panties and bras, but she almost never wore any of them. He turned his hand over to graze her sides. The palms of his hands were so callused that he could feel more from the backs of his fingers.

"How much time do we have before Jeff gets here?" she said. He watched her raspberry red lips move across her teeth. He loved the tiny puckering sound that her lips always made when she spoke.

"Probably about ten minutes."

"I'm done packing," Leah declared. "Give me an orgasm before we have to go."

"Hold on tight," Stewart said. With Leah still on his lap, he pushed his wheelchair forward and stopped in front of their sofa. He set the brake and she grinned at him before slowly leaning back so her torso was supported on the sofa, but her legs were still wrapped around his wheelchair. He lifted her skirt and gazed down at her honey-colored skin and the open lips of her pussy, just waiting to be filled. She had thrown her head back and her eyes were closed, her arms up behind her neck.

He slowly moved the backs of his hands up either side of her inner thighs. She shivered and he could feel her toes slipping under his shirt and pinching into the flesh just above where his sensation ended. She knew his body as well as he did. With little circular movements, Stewart teased the skin where the tops of Leah's long legs met her torso.

She whimpered and slid her hips closer to him. He smiled, knowing that he was giving her exactly what she wanted. With the tip of one finger he touched the edge of her clit as gently as he would a soap bubble he wanted to hold. It grew hard and tight under his touch. Sweet smelling sticky moisture was dripping from Leah and pooling on Stewart's pants.

He switched his thumb to the outside and slid two fingers into the tight opening, feeling Leah's body wrap around him like a Chinese finger trap. She moaned and rolled her body into his strokes. As she became wetter and wetter, his fingers moved faster, slipping in and out in a building tempo. Her feet gripped him so tightly that he knew her toenails would leave marks.

Suddenly her hips bucked and she dragged her fingers through her hair as she cried out. Her legs flopped back down to rest on his lap and her whole body shivered as it relaxed.

There was a knock on the door. Leah sat up so fast her hair flew forward over her shoulders. She grinned at Stewart. "Ride's here," she said.

While Leah smoothed her hair, Stewart rolled to the door and opened it to their friend. Looking back and forth between them, Jeff said, "I don't even want to know what you two have been up to."

Leah grinned and socked him in the arm. "Let's go," she said.

Stewart followed with the bags on his lap.

When they got to LAX, Jeff parked Stewart's car along the curb and opened the back door to get out the wheelchair.

"Hang on," Stewart said, opening his door. Jeff stopped and walked around the car. Leah had already gotten out. "This is how it's going to work," Stewart continued. "I want you to leave my chair here. Leah, go and fetch one of those airport attendants with the crappy chairs. When we get to South Carolina my uncle will bring a chair I have there. Leave this chair in the car for when we get back."

Jeff nodded. Leah leaned against the car and chewed on the side of her finger. "That's not how everyone does it, is it?"

"No," Stewart said, "This is how I do it. I don't know how anyone else does it."

"Sounds overly complicated," she said.

"I don't like strangers handling my chair."

Leah shook her head. "All right, whatever," she said, "I'll go find one."

Jeff hung one hand on the open door. "This is going to be an interesting Christmas for you," he said. "Wish I could be there to see it."

"Yeah," Stewart said. "Should be quite a show."

Leah returned behind a burly man with a red vest over blue overalls who was pushing a bulky chair with a long pole sticking up in the air. "Who needs the wheelchair?" he said, his voice bored.

"Over here," Stewart said.

"You stand up or what?" the man said.

"No," Stewart said.

"You need help?"

"Just put the chair here beside the car and I'll handle it."

The guy shrugged and moved the wheelchair next to Stewart's door. Stewart reached out and pushed against the seat to make sure it was stable. He pulled out the high armrest and put it on the floor of the car. With an audience of three, Stewart grabbed the vinyl seat of the chair and swung his butt from the car to the wheelchair in a swift, smooth motion. He pulled his legs over and looked down at the foot situation. This was the kind of chair that had two separate foot rests with a space between them. This never worked well for him, as his legs tended to fall together and pull his feet off rests like this. He lifted his legs until both his feet were on one side. After he reattached the armrest he looked up and said, "All set. Let's get going."

Leah pulled the two bags from the back and put them on Stewart's lap. "Get the cushion," Stewart said. Leah leaned across the back seat, letting her butt stick out the side of the car for the three men to admire. The top of her exercise pants pulled down a bit revealing the smooth curve of the top of her ass. She grabbed the seat cushion that went with Stewart's every day chair and straightened up again.

They said goodbye to Jeff and Stewart held onto the bags while the man in the red vest pushed him into the airport and Leah walked slightly ahead where he could just see her hips swinging in his peripheral vision.

At security Stewart was asked again if he could stand at all. They moved him to the side of the line when he said no and Leah continued through the regular line with their bags. On the other side they met up again. Leah dumped the bags back on him and stretched her arms over her head, her bra-less chest pressing against the inside of her tight t-shirt.

Waiting at the gate, Leah sat on a chair and put her feet up on Stewart's lap. He liked that she was always physically affectionate in public. If not for her hanging all over him, people would assume that she was a caregiver and not a girlfriend. He enjoyed showing her off and she loved to be shown off. The few times that people had spoken to her like she was some kind of hired help, her first response was always to stick her tongue in his mouth and give him a sultry kiss.

The wait wasn't long, since Stewart boarded first. The attendant insisted on lifting him onto the narrow aisle chair, strapping him to it, and tilting him back as he was pushed like a piece of luggage onto the plane. The back tilt was unnerving and he was glad it was a short ride to the seat. Leah followed behind looking bored. The attendant settled Stewart into the seat on the edge of the aisle and Leah stood in another row while they backed the boarding chair out. Then she climbed over Stewart to the seat beside him.

After the general boarding had begun, Leah turned in her seat, her knees against the back and stuck her arm out, waving it. "Excuse me," she said, "Can I get a blanket?"

Stewart slapped her ass while it was there next to his face. Leah let out a little shriek and turned back, sliding into her seat. "You're going to be naughty, right?" she whispered, her hot breath tickling his ear.

"Of course," he said.

The stewardess handed him a plastic packet with a blue blanket inside. Leah grabbed it out of his hands, ripped the plastic and spread the fuzzy blue blanket across both their laps. No one came to climb over them into the window seat and Stewart was relieved. It was always uncomfortable when the plane began to fill up and the person who came to sit in his aisle hadn't seen him get on and didn't know he couldn't get up.

The plane shook as it lifted into the air and Leah let out a contented little sigh. Stewart rolled his eyes and laughed, knowing that she was leaning her body into the seat so the vibrations tickled through her. Leah fixed her sparkling eyes on him and raised one eyebrow suggestively.

He craned his neck into the aisle and didn't see anyone nearby. He slipped his hand under the blanket and past the loose elastic edge of her pants. Warmth radiated from her body. His fingers found the moist, dewy flower of her body and gently flicked back and forth across it.

She practiced not letting her ecstasy show on her face while he tried to make it impossible for her not to. He could hear the shallowness of her breath and see the way her fingers gripped the edges of her armrests. In moments his fingers were soaked. He flicked faster and faster and watched as she closed her eyes and pressed her head against the back of the seat. Though she was being quiet, he felt her cum when she grabbed his arm and dug her fingernails deep into his flesh. She lay her head on his shoulder and slept for the rest of the flight. He tilted his head to rest against the top of hers and smiled at the softness of her smooth, dark hair.

When the plane touched down in South Carolina, Stewart and Leah had to wait for everyone else to disembark.

"How was your first flight?" Stewart asked as people shuffled past them.

Leah smiled. "Not bad," she said. "I could get used to that."

He squeezed her hand in his. "I bet you could," he said with a chuckle.

The attendant with the aisle chair came back and they reversed the process off the plane. Another man in a red vest was waiting with another ugly chair for Stewart to transfer onto. As always, relief washed over him when the elevator doors opened in the baggage claim and Uncle John was waiting there with one of Stewart's old chairs.

In the chair that fit, Stewart instantly felt more like himself. He had control again. John leaned down and gave him a hug. "John," Stewart said, "This is Leah."

"Very good to meet you," John said, his wide and honest face genuinely pleased. He shook Leah's hand hardily.

"You too," Leah said. As John led the way towards the car, Leah said softly to Stewart, "Where is your aunt?"

"She doesn't usually come to the airport," Stewart said. "She'll probably be busy cooking something."

"Ain't that the truth," John said in front of them.

When they got to the house, Stewart opened the front door because he knew the kids would be waiting for him. Five year old Joey had gotten taller from last year and beat his two older sisters down the front hallway. Completely ignoring his father and the new person, he set to work trying to climb onto Stewart's lap. Stewart scooped him up and pushed further into his aunt's house.

Joyce, ten years old, and Julia, the middle child, stood a little further in. As Leah walked in, Joyce crossed her arms and stuck out one tiny hip. "Who are you?" she said.

Stewart tried to hide a smile. "This is my friend, Leah," he said.

"Hmph," Joyce said and Julia imitated the sound.

Claire came out from the kitchen, drying her thick hands on a dish cloth. "Hello, dear," she said to Leah. "Welcome."

Stewart noticed the way his aunt's eyes went up and down Leah, assessing her t-shirt and exercise pants, and Claire's mouth scrunched briefly showing her disapproval. "Your room is upstairs. I'm sure you'll want to change out of your travel clothes. Let me show you."

"Where does Stewart stay?" Leah asked.

"I have a room off the kitchen," he answered.

Leah nodded and took her bag from John, following Claire up the stairs. Stewart continued to his own room. The children tried to follow, but Stewart told them he needed to do some things. Emptying his leg bag and taking out the catheter he had worn on the plane were first priority. That done, he decided to lay down and try to relax. No sooner had he gotten his body onto the bed then he heard his aunt's voice in the other room saying, "Bless your heart, isn't that quite the outfit?"

Stewart smiled and waited for Leah to make her appearance. She didn't disappoint. She slipped into his room and closed the door behind her, then grinned at him. She was wearing a skin-tight, knee length red dress with thin straps.

"What do you think?" she said, twirling.

"Very Christmasy," he said.

She climbed onto the bed and crawled to him. She kissed his lips and he held the back of her head, scrunching his fingers into her hair. "Where's the medicine?" she whispered.

"In my bag still. Pass it to me and then bring me a glass of water," he said. Leah complied and Stewart swallowed a Viagra. She climbed onto him again and they kept kissing. Her soft lips sent shivers down his arms.

"When does it start working?" she said.

"It will take a little while," Stewart said.

"Well," Leah said, sitting up. "I'm going to help it along."

She moved down his body and pulled off his pants and boxers, his feet flopping helplessly back against the mattress as she roughly yanked them out.

"Watch and enjoy," Leah said, lowering her head. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched her lips envelope his soft penis. Though he couldn't feel it, his breath still caught in his throat. He could remember the feeling of hot lips and wet tongue over his soft flesh and looking at Leah working him was like watching a porn flick that he was staring in.

Each time her mouth came up to the tip, she raised her eyes to his. The dark brown depths of them always sparkled with dirty thoughts. He saw himself grow larger each time her eyes lifted. Faster and faster she moved and the skin on his arms goose bumped as he listened to her moan. Then she sat up and touched it, giving a squeeze. "Looks good," she said with a grin.

She jumped up and pulled her dress over her head, tossing it to the floor, then climbed back onto the bed and lowered her naked body onto him while he slid his fingers down it to feel what she was doing. She caught for a moment at the thickest part of him, then groaned as she slid past it and the resistance of her body let go.

She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and slid rhythmically up and down, gripping him to keep herself steady. He grabbed her hips and slowed her motion, pulling her down hard and pushing her back up, torturing her with the slowness. Fighting back, she lay her body all the way down his, their chests pressed together and her mouth against his neck. She rocked against him and with each stroke her nipples grazed up and down his chest. With his hands he could feel her thighs gripping hard to his hips. Suddenly there were sharp little nips against his neck as she bit him and he felt tingles of desire spark through his torso. He wrapped his arms over her back and rocked her harder and faster.

The sound of her orgasming made him think that he was too. Her cries muffled into his shoulder seemed to draw his own pleasure out of him. She collapsed beside him, sweat dripping from the back of her neck onto his bare arm. "Oh yeah," she murmured. "That's the stuff."

At that moment the door handle turned and the door began to creak open. Stewart grabbed the sheet and pulled it over their naked bodies. Claire stood in the doorway and put her hands on her hips. Her face turned red, probably more from fury than embarrassment. "What is going on in here?"

"Sorry, Claire," Stewart said.

"There are children in the next room," Claire admonished. "Now get decent and come help decorate the tree."

Claire closed the door again and Leah stifled a giggle against his side. She popped out of bed and slid her fire-engine red dress back on, not bothering with a bra or underwear, as usual. "Ta-da," she said, "All ready."

Stewart laughed. "How sad is it that my girlfriend gets ready faster than I do?"

"Want some help?" she said, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Uh-huh. Your idea of help usually slows me down," he teased. "Just pass me my pants."

She did and then went into his bathroom to play with her hair and splash water on her face while he struggled to get the pants onto his paralyzed legs. Once he had pulled and stretched and rocked his hips to get the pants on he had to tug them over the erection that would last at least two more hours.

Back in his wheelchair, he started towards the living room and Leah behind him leaned down to kiss his neck. He stopped and twisted back to look at her.

"Aren't you sexed out yet?" Stewart teased.

"Not even close," Leah said. "With you I could go all day every day."

Stewart grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. "How sweet," he said, "Hold that thought for later."

Together the whole family helped to decorate the tree. As usual, most of the ornaments ended up clustered at the bottom. There were some new decorations this year that the children had been making at church. Stewart admired and commented on each one. The two girls decided they wanted to play with Leah and they made her sit on the floor while Joyce braided her hair in a variety of oddly-shaped sections and Julia painted her face with a Barbie makeup kit. Joey brought her various Matchbox cars to hold. In the middle of the mess she looked over at Stewart and grinned.

A timer went off in the kitchen. "Stewart," Claire said, "Come and help me with the turkey."

He followed her, but in the kitchen, Claire didn't actually let Stewart help. She pulled the turkey from the oven while saying, "What about your last girlfriend? I liked her better."

Stewart fought the urge to laugh. "You never met her, aunt Claire."

Claire pursed her lips and wiped the back of her hand across her forehead. "She sounded sweet. Not like this hussy."

"Please don't call Leah that."

Claire dropped onto one of the kitchen chairs. "Is sex all you two do?"

"Claire!"

"What do you see in her? I just don't understand."

"We surfed together in the old days. Still do. And she was there for me when Dad was sick."

Claire didn't look impressed. Stewart leaned forward and took his aunt's hands. "She treats me like a normal guy. Isn't that what you want for me?"

Claire looked away. "I suppose," she muttered. She stood up and went to the doorway to the living room. "All right, everyone, dinner is ready. Let's try to have a nice civilized Christmas meal."

Though she sat Stewart and Leah at opposite ends of the table, she couldn't stop the looks that passed between them. With each bite of food, Leah stared into Stewart's eyes and very slowly and deliberately opened her red lips and slid the fork into her mouth. Stewart shifted in his seat, aware of heat rising along the back of his neck. He couldn't concentrate on anything besides her raspberry lips.

12