Sticking it to Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is awkward for you Rob; hell buddy, it is awkward for me, but I have to talk with you about the situation we are in. First off, and I told you this when I left you and Tanya alone, I am 100% okay with it. I mean that Rob, but that said I have to tell you that Tanya didn't tell you the full truth. I know she told you about wanting a child and about me being sterile, but I also know that she didn't tell you the rest of it. To be blunt about it buddy - I can't get it up! I haven't been able to make love to Tanya in over a year."

My God! That is why she was so hot last night; she was playing catch up. And her telling me that she didn't want to give Tom sloppy seconds was her way of covering for his inability. She didn't want me to know he was impotent because she didn't want me to think less of him as a man. Not that I would have, but she didn't know that. What a difference between her and Peg. Tanya put Tom first, even in difficult circumstances while Peg thought only of herself.

"I don't know if it came through to you last night," Tom went on, "but Tanya is an extremely sexual person. My not being able to perform was driving her up the wall. She has tried hard to hold it together Rob, but sooner or later she was going to cheat on me. I know that seems harsh, but that is what would happen. I know she loves me and that she would do her best to hide her cheating from me, but I would know. How could I not? If she got laid she wouldn't be climbing walls anymore and I would notice.

"I love her Rob; the woman is my life. If I didn't have her I would just die and that's the problem. If she snuck off and cheated behind my back I couldn't live with her. I would know why she did it and I would understand why she did it, but I couldn't live with the dishonesty of it. The only solution, at least as far as I could see, was to make it happen out in the open, but Tanya isn't the kind of woman who would agree to taking a lover and going into the bedroom while I sat in the living room and watched TV while she fucked. She could probably have done it with a stranger in a motel room with me not knowing, but she couldn't just do a guy with me knowing and then a different guy the following week and another the week after that. What we needed was someone steady, someone we both liked and were comfortable with.

"We sat down and made a list of possible candidates, but couldn't agree on anyone. We kept coming back to you, but we were afraid that if we started with you and then Peg came back home it would stop and we would have to start back over. And Peg would eventually come back to you. Everyone who knows Adam White knows that he is a dip-shit asshole and Peg would soon find out and go home to you secure in the knowledge that you had no idea of what she had been doing. I have no idea why she thinks you are that dumb. I can only guess that she thinks you love her so much that the thought would never occur to you that she might be up to something."

I had to chuckle at that. "She pretty much read me right because that is just the way it went and it was only because the separation was dragging on and on that I finally tumbled to the fact that something wasn't kosher."

"Well, you do know now and I know, even if Peg doesn't, that now that you do know she is history. I know you won't take her back now under any conditions. That freed Tanya and me up so that we could approach you. Tanya and I want a child Rob, and Tanya needs a steady sex life, and until the doctors can find and fix my problem someone else is going to have to provide that sex life for her. I know it sounds silly to say this, but you making love to my wife is going to save my marriage. You just have to get comfortable with the idea that I know and that I'm all right with it."

I didn't know what to say. The whole thing was so off the wall that even though it had already happened once I was still having trouble believing it. Tom stared down into his drink and then looked up at me and said:

"It kills me not to be able to take care of my wife Rob, but it would kill me if I lost her. I need you to do this for me bud, I really do. Can I count on you?"

I stared at him for a few seconds and then nodded my head yes.

+++++++++++++++++

Sunday I had Tom, Tanya and three other couples over for a barbecue and when the other couples had gone Tom went into the den and played on my computer while Tanya and I went up to my bedroom. By the time I was undressed Tanya was lying on the bed, legs spread wide, and imploring me to hurry. I got on the bed and lowered my head toward her pussy and she cried:

"No baby, no need for that, no need for that because I'm already hot and I need it."

"My house Tanya, and in my house and on my bed we do it my way."

I lowered my mouth to her cunt and then using my tongue I attacked her engorged clit. Then I slid a finger inside her and started working it. She moaned and I added a second finger. I started moving my fingers faster all the while staying on her clit with my mouth. She cried out several times and then her hands grabbed the back of my head and gripped it hard as she had a long explosive orgasm. I kept my mouth on her pussy until her tremors subsided and then I pulled back from her.

"Sweet Jesus baby, that was amazing, but I want your cock now. Hurry baby, hurry."

I moved up, lifted her legs onto my shoulders and slid my cock into her with one steady push. "Oh God" she moaned as my pubic bone hit hers and then I fucked her! I did not make love, I fucked! She groaned with pleasure as I drove my hard cock into her, pulled back, and then drove in hard again. Her legs came up and locked on me and her hands clutched my ass. Her nails dug into me as she tried to pull me even deeper into her. For several minutes I pounded into her as hard and as fast as I could and then I felt her body tremble as she had another orgasm. Her pussy sucked at my cock, squeezed it like she had a third hand inside her cunt and I erupted. I pumped shot after shot of sperm deep into her and then I held myself still until my cock went limp and then I pulled out.

I kept her legs up on my shoulders so gravity would help my little guys in their race to her core in search of her egg. After maybe thirty seconds I told her to put a pillow under her butt and then I let her legs down. Tanya looked up at me and said:

"Peg walked away from this? The woman must be crazy or stupid."

With that stroke to my ego I just had to justify it so I swung over her in a sixty-nine and as she said, "No Rob, I need it to do its job" I laughed and said, "If any is still there around the opening it isn't going anywhere anyway" and I buried my face in her pussy. Seconds later her mouth closed around my cock and five minutes after that I was driving deep into her for the second time.

I saw that Tom knew what he was talking about when he said that Tanya was a very sexual person. She got a third time out of me before I walked her and Tom to their car. Tom shook my hand and Tanya kissed me on the cheek and we all agreed that the day had been a success and that we should do it again sometime soon. Anyone watching would assume that we were talking about the barbecue.

+++++++++++++++++

Monday afternoon I met with John Abbott from the Corliss agency and as he handed me the report he said, "I'm sorry. Every time I do one of these things I hope it is all a simple misunderstanding and that nothing is going on, but there is no doubt here. Your fee also covers our court appearance on your behalf if what you decide to do goes to trial."

I shook his hand and left his office and on the drive home I wasn't near as enraged as I thought I would be. It was probably because I had already accepted that it was true and that by the time I got the report I had settled everything in my mind. What was I going to do about the situation? Nothing that I had not already done. The only thing left for me to do was time the draw on the house line of credit so Peg wouldn't know about it until it was too late. I would see an attorney and get the papers drawn up, but I would hold off on having them served until I was ready.

++++++++++++++++++++

For the next five weeks I saw Tom and Tanya three or four times a week either at their house or mine. They let the word out that I was going through a rough patch and that they were spending time with me trying to cheer me up. I got my weekly phone call from Peg, but I stopped asking her how she was and when she would be coming home.

Finally I'd had enough. I wrote checks against the line of credit and as soon as they cleared I found an apartment, moved out of the house and had Peg served with the divorce papers. They cited "irreconcilable differences" instead of adultery. I did it that way so that Peg wouldn't know that I knew about White. She would see it as my way of trying to push her into deciding to come home. She would call me, feed me a line of bullshit about how I was over-reacting and then she would probably suggest that we meet someplace for a drink and to have dinner where she would try and calm me down and "talk some sense" into me. I would agree to meet her, listen to her and then tell her I would think about it. It would buy me several days for the line of credit checks to clear and for me to clean out the checking and savings accounts.

It went just how I thought it would. First the phone call telling me that I was being unreasonable; that there was no need for me to get attorneys involved. I told her that I was tired of the 'neither fish nor fowl' situation.

"You don't want to be with me so it is time for me to accept it and move on with my life."

I agreed to meet her at Angelo's. It was the first time I'd seen her since she walked out on me and she looked good. I was going to miss her - strike that, I did miss her - since it was obvious to me that I did still love her, but even if she came back to me I knew that there was no way I could ever live with her again. I didn't tell her that though; instead I sat there and listened to her as she fed me a line of bull-shit. She was seeing an analyst and she was helping Peg understand blah, blah, blah and Peg was making good progress and all she needed was a little more time.

"I know it is hard on you baby, but it is just as hard on me. Please baby, please; just a little more time."

I told her I would think on it and let her know. I waited two days and then I called my attorney and told him it was time to go to step two. He quashed the divorce papers and sent Peg a notice that the filing had been cancelled. I got a call from Peg at work thanking me and telling me that I wouldn't regret it. I smiled knowing that I didn't regret it, but that she didn't know why. But she would soon find out.

That night I had dinner at Tom and Tanya's and after dinner Tanya and I retired to her bedroom and as Tanya spread herself for me she said:

"Can we make love tonight instead of fucking? I'd like to make love to the father of my child."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. The home test told me Tuesday and the doctor confirmed it this afternoon. You are going to be a daddy."

We only did it once that night, but it was a long, slow and very satisfying session. When it was over I told her it might be a while before I saw her again.

"I'm going to end the farce with Peg and White this week and I may have to leave town for a while."

"Don't do anything too drastic lover; I am going to need the father of my baby to be around."

"That would be Tom sweetie. You need to start thinking like that."

"You know what I mean lover. Just because I'm bred doesn't mean I'm not going to need you any more."

++++++++++++++++++

Adam White was a member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles and since he had been elected Sergeant at Arms he had never missed a meeting. He left that Wednesday's meeting in a good mood as after talking to several of the more influential members he believed he had a shot if he ran for higher office in the order. He was in that good mood when he got out of his car in the parking lot of his condo. He locked his car door, turned, and felt a blinding pain before everything turned black.

He was found by a neighbor who called 911 and the paramedics who responded to the call rushed him to the emergency room at the hospital where it was found that both of his arms and both of his legs had been broken and there was damage to his genital area so severe that both of his testicles had to be removed. He was in great pain when he opened his eyes and saw he was in a hospital room and discovered that he couldn't move. He had casts on his arms and legs and was in traction. He saw Peggy standing next to his bed with a horrified expression on her face before he faded out again.

I wasn't there when it happened of course, but I received a full description of what occurred when the man walked into the room, walked over to Peg who was standing next to the bed and looking down at White. The man asked her if she was Margaret Olson and when she said yes he handed her some papers and told her she had been served. She looked confused as she opened the envelope and saw that she was being sued for divorce only this time the grounds were infidelity. She looked at the word "infidelity" and then at the wreck lying on the bed in front of her and her face lost all of its color and took on a horrified expression as she understood what it meant. She moaned, "Oh my God" and then she sat down on a chair and started crying.

I stuck around long enough for the police to ask me where I was that night. It turns out that I was at a poker game that started an hour before the Eagles meeting and lasted until an hour after White was admitted to the hospital. Peg paid for my alibi although she didn't know it. The guys were on my side and would have done it for free, but the object of the exercise was to stick it to Peg so I used her credit to show my appreciation. Home Shopping Network took her Visa card number for the digital cameras that I gave Bill and Steve. E-bay charged her MasterCard for the laptop I gave Mike and the 19" flat screen monitor that I gave Phil. She even paid for the aluminum ball bat.

I had six weeks of vacation and three weeks of comp time coming to me and I took a two month leave of absence in conjunction with that time and when the police were satisfied that I had nothing to do with White's misfortune, that they could prove anyway, I made arrangements to leave town and take a fishing trip down in Mexico.

Before I left I told my attorney not to push the divorce and just let it lay there until Peg started fighting it and then drop it. We would stay married, but I would have nothing to do with her.

I called Tom and Tanya once a week to see how things were going and they told me that Peg had moved back into the house and as far as anyone could tell "true love" must not have been in the cards for Peg and White because she never went back to visit him after the day she was served while standing next to his hospital bed.

The maxed out credit card bills must have started hitting the mailbox and she must have found out that the savings and checking accounts were dry, the line of credit was pegged out and that the CDs in the bank deposit box were fake because the next word I got was that Peg was frantically trying to find me and no one could tell her where I was. My boss, who knew the full story, told her I was gone when she called him trying to find me. He told her that I just came in one day, said I was leaving and asked for my check. Basically what he did was lead her to believe that I had quit without notice. He didn't tell her that but he did lead her to believe it.

A call to my attorney demanding that he set up a meeting with me got her the information that I had dropped the divorce action, paid him off and that he no longer represented me. She had no choice. Four months after I had left on my fishing trip she filed bankruptcy. She ended up losing the house and she had to give up her Lexus and start driving a used Geo. Once I heard that I came back from Mexico, got an apartment on the other side of town from where Peg lived and did my best to stay away from places where she might see me.

Tanya was five months pregnant and looking sexier than any woman had a right to look and we picked up where we left off. This time though we didn't have to worry about whether or not someone was keeping tabs on me and two or three times a week she spent the night at my place or I spent the night at hers.

I was back two months before Peg found out and one day when I got off work I found her waiting in the parking lot for me. She got out of her car and headed for me, but I ignored her, got in my car and pulled out of the lot. In the rear view I saw her hurry to her car and I slowed down so she would be able to keep me in sight. I'd have it out with her, but not in the parking lot at work. I kept my speed where she would have no trouble following me and about ten minutes later I pulled into the lot at Bud's Bar and Grill.

I was inside by the time she got parked and I was sitting at the bar ordering a Bud Light when she came in, looked around, saw me and headed toward me. She was already mouthing off as she approached:

"Don't think you can run from me you bastard."

I know Peg and so I knew what she would do and I spun around on the stool and caught her wrist as she swung at my head. I squeezed as hard as I could and she gasped in pain as I said:

"I have every reason in the world to want to hurt you Peg, so best you don't push me too far. You keep your hands to yourself unless you want to feel some real pain."

I let go of her wrist and said, "I wasn't running from you. I drove nice and slow so you could follow me here. I wasn't going to air your dirty laundry in the parking lot where I work. It doesn't matter here because everyone here already knows you are a whore."

"I want to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to you. I've already listened to enough of your lies."

"I want my money back."

"What money would that be Peg?"

"You owe me the money you took out against the house and half of everything else we had was mine and I want it."

"Well you ain't going to get it Peg. My position on the matter is that it was restitution for what you did to me. What is it the lawyers say when they sue? Compensation for pain and suffering and loss of conjugal rights? I figure what I got just about covers the pain and suffering I went through for going without sex for a year and a half while you were giving it away to someone else and for the humiliation I suffered as everyone that I knew looked on me as stupid cuckold."

"Damn you Rob, I lost my parents home because of you."

"Big deal Peg; it couldn't have meant all that much to you since as I recall you moved out to shack up with another man."

"I mean it Rob; I want that money."

"Here is a newsflash for you Peggy; you will never get a dime of it from me. You tried to fuck over me and you got caught and I made you pay. Live with it."

"I guess we will just have to see what the courts say."

"Doesn't matter what they say Peg. Here is the way it will work. You will have to get a lawyer and sue me for divorce to get me into court so the court can issue an order as to the division of assets. As soon as you sue I will counter sue. A good lawyer can stall things for six to eight months and during that time you will be paying your lawyer. Can you afford to pay him to get nothing? I have all the evidence I need to fight you in court and if I win you will take it in the ass. Worst case scenario for me is that I'm ordered to split the assets. I say "okay judge" and leave the court.

"You and your lawyer wait and wait and wait for the money, but the money never comes. You call me, but I don't take your calls so your lawyer, who you are still paying, goes back to court and gets a court order telling me to pay by such and such time. You and the lawyer wait and wait and when the deadline arrives you still haven't gotten a dime from me.