Sticks & Stones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock jumped and ached with the tiny sounds she made. Then she opened her legs and he felt his body slide in between her soft thighs, the tip of his cock touching something hot and moist. She slid one of her hands down his back, circled to the front and took hold of his cock. Her touch made him groan, but he was able to bite back a cry as she proceeded to push him inside her body.

How could this be wrong? Something that felt so good? He moved his hips to feel her body enclose him with hot, slick flesh. The friction from the movement made the itching in his body grow, so he moved faster to rub against her inner walls. Before long the priest was moving in the age-old rhythm of the intimate knowledge he had been seeking. It didn't last long though. To his dismay he soon felt his own eruption, his seed filling her insides and his penis diminishing again.

Rory rolled on his back, resting beside the woman with his eyes closed. He felt totally relaxed, at peace with the world, for maybe the first time in his adult life. The ragged breathing beside him made him open his eyes. He looked over and his eyes almost popped out. The woman was on her back, with her legs still spread wide but now she had her hands there. He was not sure but it looked as if she was pushing her fingers in and out of that place, rubbing herself as well. As he looked, her breathing grew even more uneven, her hips bucked and her whole body came up off the mattress and stayed for a few moments frozen into an arc. She moaned softly and he could see her belly moving, her legs shuddering.

"Are you all right?" He was scared he might have injured her. God knows what he could have damaged by penetrating her body like he had.

The smile on her face was reassuring as she patted him on the cheek. "You were just a bit too soon for me. Nothing serious. I took care of it, in fact I liked you watching me."

Rory was a bit confused by her words. He was not sure what she meant, only that she had enjoyed that he had been looking at her. He had understood that well enough. He smiled back at her. "I like to watch you. I think you are beautiful."

"Thank you. I like looking at you too."

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote and share your opinion by email or public comment.

12