Sticks & Stones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre wriggled her toes in the soft sand, reluctant to put her boots back on. The water had been cold, but it had felt deliciously refreshing, reminding her how badly she wanted to take a bath. She watched Andreas roll up his trouser legs and step out into the tiny waves. She inhaled the salt air and for the first time that day, felt something like hope. Maybe she could escape, just maybe.

Within the hour Andreas had them on the move again. He and Conn agreed that it would be harder to find them once they reached Wexford. While Deirdre had been dozing in the sand the two men had decided to walk along the hard-packed sand near the water, following the coastline instead of the road would make it harder to find them. Besides, it saved them the trouble of hauling the cart back on the road; the shifting sands of the beach making that a nasty task.

The sun was already shining on their backs when Conn pointed ahead. He had told them to watch out for a place where the land jutted out in the sea, marking the end of the secluded bay they had been rounding. Right after, the coast stretched in a clear line to the spot where the river Slarney joined the sea. To reach Wexford they had to cross the river, but they could not possibly do that tonight.

Again it was Andreas who provided guidance. The mercenary was used to making do with whatever came at hand and he made them stop just before the sun went down. He picked an isolated hollow in the dunes so they could build a small fire; there was driftwood enough after all.

Tired to the bone, Deirdre wrapped herself in her cloak, grateful for the warmth of the tiny fire and the comfort of the blanket Conn had pulled from the cart. As she lay down, she cast a look at the men. Conn and Andreas were still talking quietly as they shared the whiskey Andreas had with him. The boy had bedded down under the cart, seeking the company of the mule.

Feeling hot Deirdre squirmed on her blanket, waking up with the sensation of being sandwiched. She opened her eyes to find that she actually was. To her left Conn pressed into her and to her right she felt the hard body of Andreas. Loosening her cloak she turned on her stomach, trying to get back to sleep, feeling safe with the way they guarded her.

It didn't take her sleepy mind too long to realize they were not exactly intent on guarding her. First she felt a hand taking the cloak away, next a hand started caressing her ankle, slowly traveling up to her calf, her knee and the back of her thigh. She tried to roll over to get up, but a firm hand in the small of her back held her down.

"No." The single word in Andreas' deep voice sent a shiver along her spine. "Conn said he doesn't mind sharing you. Says there's enough of you to go around. I agree."

Next he flipped her unto her back, holding her down with ease. She started to protest, but he silenced her with his mouth, kissing her hard and possessive. His fingers in the meanwhile busied themselves with the buttons on her shirtwaist. At the same time she felt cool night air touch her legs as Conn had succeeded in loosening her skirts. Both men grinned at each other, showing the white of their teeth in the half-light of the small fire, then Andreas flicked her bodice open and Conn tugged her skirts off, leaving her bare to their hungry eyes.

"Stop it! You have no right."

Deirdre tried to get a hold of her garments, but they both had one arm pinned to the ground. All she could do was try to kick them, but that was a mistake. Within seconds they had her legs trapped as well, grinning even more broadly as they had her spread-eagled now.

"You can't do this to me. Let me go!" Deirdre hissed in anger, not wanting to waken the boy as well. "Conn, you're not a rapist." She tried to appeal to Conn's better instincts, not knowing if Andreas had any.

Conn chuckled in response. "It won't be rape honey. You like being forced, I noticed that real good."

"She does, huh?" Andreas sounded amused as well.

To her consternation she felt herself getting wet. Conn was right, she did like it. The thought of two men using her body made the heat travel her body in waves and she squirmed on the blanket. On the one hand angry that they would so easily take advantage of her, on the other hand getting turned on by the whole situation. Still busy sorting out those conflicting emotions she gasped at their touch.

Andreas started sucking and licking her nipples, every now and then pinching them with his fingers while his tongue plunged deep into her mouth. Conn enjoyed the moistening folds between her legs, licking her, sucking on her clit and finally inserting one, than two of his stubby fingers. Deirdre felt her juices leaking out of her pussy as the tension started to build. The little currents running from her nipples to her clit and back made her moan in the back of her throat. Conn tickled her pearl with his tongue and crooked his fingers to stroke the walls of her vagina.

Deirdre had stopped protesting by now, but the teasing was driving her nearly insane. She licked her lips and looked up at Andreas, her violet eyes nearly black with lust. Holding her eyes with his, Andreas got rid of his pants and grinned as he saw her eyes widen at the sight of his cock. Massive with thick veins it stood proud, pre-cum already wetting the tip. Her mouth opened at the touch of its head against her lips and he slipped inside the hot, wet cavity, closing his eyes a moment to savor the feeling.

The big cock filled her mouth and as her tongue swirled around it she ached to get her pussy filled as well. She started moving her hips and Conn sucked hard on her clit. His fingers now pumping in and out of her pussy, taking the rhythm from her bobbing head as she sucked Andreas.

As soon as he felt her muscles start to ripple, Conn rammed his fingers in as far as he could and pressed his thumb down on her clit. He saw her hips rise up and her legs quivered as she climaxed, moaning around the cock filling her mouth. The vibrations in her throat sent Andreas over the edge as well; his cum leaking out of her mouth, as she could not swallow it all.

Conn pulled his fingers out of the still rippling pussy and sat back a little to free his painfully throbbing cock from his pants. Vigorously rubbing his shaft, he moved the head of his cock through her slick folds, lubricating and teasing at the same time. The sight of the dark-pink folds glistening with her juices was incredibly arousing and seeing Andreas fuck her mouth had only added to his excitement.

He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensations coursing through his body. The hot wet opening beckoning his cock to enter, the itching in his balls, the heat traveling his body, the knowledge that Andreas was watching him. Yes, the fact that another man was about to watch him fuck a woman was stimulating beyond belief. He opened his eyes and grinned at the mercenary.

Suddenly unable to hold back any longer, he plunged his cock in. Very slowly he moved back out till only the tip was inside, then thrust back in with full force. After only a few times Deirdre was mewling at him to fuck her harder but he took his time. He knew she would build up to an orgasm that would blow her away if he continued a bit longer. Besides, he loved the slow sucking of her pussy lips, reluctant to let his cock go.

Like he knew would happen, he felt her starting to contract again.I'll fuck your brains out, he thought and picked up the pace. Grabbing her hips with both hands he thrust into her with all his force till she started to buck and clench his cock. He placed his fingers on her clit and pressed hard, making her cum even more violently, milking his cock like mad. With a loud groan he came as well, feeling his seed leave his body in three, four squirts.

Conn heaved a big sigh, feeling satisfied and happy with the entire world. He smiled down at Deirdre, stroking her flushed face and kissing her softly. "A pity we didn't do this earlier girl. You're one hell of a fuck."

"I think I want to find that out for myself." Andreas grinned amicable as he gently pushed Conn out of the way.

He had obviously enjoyed watching Conn because his massive cock was already halfway erect again. This time however, Deirdre was determined to have a say in the proceedings as well. She raised herself up on her knees, shed the purple shirtwaist and started to unlace the crimson tunic that still covered Andreas' broad chest.

As she put her hands on the muscled shoulders, let her fingers explore his flesh, trail through the blond curls covering his chest, she made small appreciative sounds. She kissed his throat and licked his nipples while he let his fingers slide through the heavy black tresses, undoing the braid so her hair came down to her waist. She let her hands roam his back, cupped his buttocks and pressed her body against his, feeling his hardening cock against her belly.

He buried one hand in the masses of hair and pulled her head back, giving him access to the tender skin of her throat, licking his way down to her breasts, flicking the hard nipples with his tongue. Her hands grabbed his head, trying to guide him lower still, but he grinned and resisted.

Gently biting the hard peaks his hands cupped her butt, kneading the soft flesh. His fingers slid between her legs, feeling the moisture and cum leaking out of her pussy, rubbing the silky folds till she opened her legs further. With his hand in her neck he pushed her head down to his cock, bending her over so she presented Conn with an excellent view.

Deirdre sighed in pleasure as she felt Andreas reach between her legs. Licking his cock from the base to just below the tip, she could feel him stiffening and she started tickling his balls, cupping them, feeling their weight in her hands. She knew she was acting like an utter slut, but she couldn't help it. It felt so good to have them watch her, touch her, making her cum again and again. She slid her lips over the tip, her tongue swirling over and around the sensitive head.

His fingers pinching her clit made her suck in her breath, taking his cock deeper into her mouth. He grunted in approval and moved his hips. Deirdre closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating on pleasuring the massive erection. Andreas gave her only moments however, before he pinched her clit again. Her hips moved of their own accord and she opened her mouth wide in reflex. He shoved his cock in as far as it would go, then slowly withdrew again. Turning her around he pushed her on all fours, spread her lips and entered her from behind, one arm around her middle to support her and hold her against him, his other hand fondling her breasts.

Conn watched in amazement how the mercenary thrust into the glistening cunt in this for him exciting and new position, the powerful strokes nearly sending the woman flat on her face. Judging from the sounds she was making though, she was enjoying every minute of it. For a moment he wished he still had the same stamina as Andreas, but then he was just content to watch the younger man bringing Deirdre to another climax. The hand around her middle had traveled down and he was rubbing her clit while at the same time pounding his cock into her. She shuddered and wailed as Andreas stiffened, plunged his cock deep into her and spilled his cum with a loud groan.

They both collapsed on the blanket, Andreas behind Deirdre, his cock still buried inside her as he stroked her body and kissed her neck. He chuckled suddenly and nipped her shoulder.

"The old man was right, you know. You are one hell of a fuck."

Deirdre smiled, too sated to react with her usual fire. All she managed was a mumble before her eyes closed. She wriggled her bottom close to the body behind her and drifted off to sleep, leaving Andreas and Conn grinning at one another. Conn picked up her cloak and draped it over the pair of them before moving up to Deirdre on the other side. He planted a last kiss on her still smiling mouth and closed his eyes as well. Andreas uttered a sound of total contentment and snuggled into the lush body in his arms.

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote and share your opinion through email or public comment.

12