Still at the Movies

Story Info
Making more friends at the movies.
870 words
3.64
48k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers

So you look at the guy that asked if the ride was open, and you say "you must be this long to get on this ride" holding your fingers about 7 inches apart, he says "I've got that" "so do I" says another guy. You say "I'll be the judge of that."

The first guy, a dark haired guy of about 26 steps forward, pulls out his semi erect hard on and places it near your lips, you instantly begin sucking, licking and kissing his cock.

I move off to the side a little to get a good view and the second guy, a man of about 40 with lighter hair moves in behind you and slides his 8 inch hard ramrod into your still cum dripping pussy. He begins to pump your pussy in time with your sucking strokes on the other guys cock, you begin to moan with pleasure around the other guys cock as he also plays with your nipples, the guy fucking you has now taken to teasing your clit with his fingers, as the tension begins to mount in your body as the first waves of orgasm begin. You get lost in your orgasm, losing track of the cock in your mouth, but not the one in you pussy as he can't take the pressure of your spasming cunt on his cock anymore and blows his load deep in your pussy.

As you begin to get your senses back you realize that the dick you had had in your mouth had grown to a full 9 inches in your mouth and is now moving around behind you to attack your pussy for the third time tonight!! He slowly penetrates your pussy, slowly letting the head enter you, inching in, you can feel your pussy expanding to accept his size, filling you up. I now move over and take his place in front of you, and you take my dick in your mouth as he slowly begins to speed up his strokes and push deeper with every thrust, it doesn't take much of this before you are over the edge again and cumming like mad and he pulls out and sprays your back down with his jizz.

Suddenly a female voice says "is that what you come to the movies for?? To get dick??" it is a theatre employee, her name tag says Tammy, you say "no I also come to eat pussy too." With that said she quickly says "well, lets see if you are any good at it." She then sits down in front of you, pulls her skirt up and you begin to lick her cooze, sliding your tongue over her lips very lightly with just enough pressure to part her folds a little bit, she motions her finger for me to come over there, and she picks up where you had left off, sucking my dick while you eat her out. meanwhile Mr. 10 inch has begun to lick your pussy, hard and fast, stuffing his tongue deep inside of you and then licking and flicking your clit. You have begun to tongue fuck Tammy while fingering her clit, teasing it till she shudders through her first orgasm.

She says, "ok now I want some of Mr. Big Stuff," he goes over to her, she lies on her back and he begins to enter her pussy slowly and steadily, quickly moving up to full fast strokes until we can hear his balls slapping off her ass.

You roll over onto your back so you can continue to watch them and I begin to eat your pussy, but instead of fingering your pussy I slowly take my fingers and penetrate your asshole, you gasp as you were not ready for that, but in no time your hips are undulating and you are asking me to fuck your ass. Being the gentleman that I am I quickly oblige and put my rock hard dick into your tight ass, holding onto your cheeks and massaging them as I do.

Tammy and Mr. Big are going at it like mad now, she is on top of him riding him like a cowgirl when the other guy sidles up behind her and says "how about two for one??" she doesn't say anything and just leans forward, he slides down and slowly pushes his cock into her ass, she immediately begins to go crazy.

As I continue to stroke your ass we are watching this and it quickly becomes too much for both of us as we orgasm simultaneously with my jizz boiling up in my balls, straight up your ass, and we collapse.

But just behind us is the threesome as Tammy has a HUGE orgasm, Mr. Big cums inside her and the other guy pulls out splashing his jizz all over her back and ass.

Everyone just kinda lays there for a few minutes while our senses return, then we all get up and begin getting dresses, as Tammy informs us that the movie has been over for about an hour and the cleaning crew will be through shortly, phone numbers are given by you and Tammy to all the guys and we are outta there!!

Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers