Still Eating Nana's Cookies

Story Info
58 years old and oh-so-horny.
2.5k words
4.43
101k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers

Having met Nana at the school yard just a couple of weeks ago, and spending time with her fucking and sucking, I thought something had happened and she lost interest. We were even supposed to treat each other with some phone sex, but that stopped after the first call. I thought she had lost interest or got a better offer.

Three days ago, I took the grandkids to school because their parents were away and I have been housesitting for them. Although I usually only saw Nana in the afternoon when I picked up the kids, she was there for morning drop-off.

"Hi Bruce. How are you today? It's sure nice to see you again" I told her that things were fine and that it was so nice to get out more often now that the weather is much warmer.

"How come you never answered my e-mail, Bruce. Was the sex that bad?"

"I never got an e-mail from you. My Love," I replied. I thought you were mad at me."

"Heavens no, but I sent you about eight notes, then gave up. I really wanted some you-know-what, and what I had with you was fantastic."

I told her that no e-mail ever came to me. I asked her to tell me the e-mail address she used and she rhymed it off, but had made a minor mistake in it. It was close, but close doesn't count.

"If you wrote some hot and horny stuff, then somebody got a real treat. Then I told her what my address was.

"Oh fuck! She said. "Someone got some pretty erotic stuff in the first couple of notes I sent to you. I toned them down after you didn't answer. Maybe someday bruce429 will write to me, and we can have a great time tormenting him. What's happening today?"

I told her that I had nothing to do, then she asked me if I wanted to come to her place. (Remember from my first story that I described her as a hot widow with a great body and a filthy mind who loves sex but wasn't getting any.) "I don't have anything baked today like I usually have, but you can eat anything you want." she said with a big grin on her face.

"Let me go back home and shower, etc. and pick a few things up. What time is good for me to come?" I asked.

"Well, that's up to you. I can make you cum right now if you want me to." she retorted.

"That's fine with me, Honey. Open your mouth." and we walked away from each other chuckling.

I went home, showered, put on a golf shirt and some shorts and got to her place around 10:30. When I went in, she was wearing a short robe and a two-piece bathing suit under it.

"I thought you might want to jump in the pool or just lie in the sun." she suggested. She looked really good and still unbelievably hot for 58. I opened up the front of her robe and held her tits while we kissed. I played with her nipples, and they were beginning to extend quite a bit.

She broke off our kiss to say, "I love it when you play with my nipples, Bruce. It feels so fucking good. Suck them, Honey." I reached inside her bra and held her right nipple between my fingers and listed to her quiet moans. You know, after all this time, I get quite shocked to hear Eleanor using the 'fuck' 'suck' 'cock' and 'pussy' words. She is so refined in every other aspect of her life; but to tell you the truth, her vocabularly makes me so horny.

"Here are your alternatives, Bruce. One, we could stand here and play with each other or Two, we could go to the pool and have a dip or Three we could go upstairs and fuck. What do you want to do? Please say 'fuck.'

"Eleanor, let me add one more choice to your list, even though I like all your choices. Let's go into the family room and play with each other. I know you like to be sucked and licked and fingered as foreplay; and you know that I love to be jerked off and sucked off. Now, which one do you think we should do?"

Eleanor didn't answer me; she just dropped down to her knees, unzipped my shorts and took out my cock and sucked me while she held my ass and started a face-fucking rhythm. I took this for as long as I could. I wanted to cum, but not this way. I pulled her up, pulled up my shorts because I was ready for some hot but comfortable sex.

"Come on, Eleanor. Let's to to the bedroom and do this right. I've got to taste your pussy again. It's been three weeks now." I told her.

"Three weeks?? It seems like three months. Yeah, let's go."

We went into her room, and I grabbed hold of her and kissed her. As I did, I let my hands roam over her pretty body. Just over 5'2 made it easier for me to hold onto her ass and bring her up to me. I threw her robe on the floor and undid her bra from the front (It's so much easier, Ladies). I slid my hands down the inside of her bathing suit bottom and held her ass and kissed her passionately.

I waltzed Eleanor back to the bed and pushed her down gently. She knew what I wanted. She opened her legs wide for me to have a full view of her pussy. I got down on my knees and brought her legs over my shoulder and began to kiss my way up to her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Bruce, I want it." she says almost shaking as she did.

"What do you want, Eleanor?" I teased her. "Do you want my mouth or my cock? Do you want me to suck or to fuck"

"You cock-sucking teaser. You know what I want. I want it all." she said, slapping me on the shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Eleanor. I don't know what that means. You'll have to be more explicit." I teased some more while I brushed my lips across the front of her pussy.

"Fuck me with your tongue. Shove your cock in. Just fuck me. Put your cock in my ass if you want to. Suck me everywhere. Come on, I can't stand it anymore."

With her legs over my shoulders, I began to suck the outside of her pussy lips. I let my tongue circle around her and moving up to her now exposed clit. I fucked her pussy with my tongue, driving it in and out really hard.

"I love it, Bruce. Fuck my cunt some more. Push it all the way in. Make me cum." she is begging.

I continued to suck and lick her, making my tongue trave from the top of her pussy, down through the slit. I actually nibbled my way through the area from her pussy slit up to her anus, biting on that very sensitive space which was enough to make her body jump.

"Fuck, you're good at this, Bruce. You're the best pussy licker I have ever met. Suck me some more; and with that, she put her hands down and spread her pussy lips open.

"Oh yeah, do that, Eleanor. Show me your meat. Open wide so I can see right inside your cunt. Use your thumb to play with your clit, Hon. Why don't you cum for me. Cum all over my face."

Eleanor pulled my head right into her, and I thought I was going to gag. I moaned and groaned and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. I was so horny that I was just about to cum when she pushed me off her.

"Get on your Back, Bruce. I have something for you."

I got on my back, she bent her knees and sat on my chest. "Finger-fuck me, Bruce, because I'm going to cum and I want to watch me cum all over you."

With one hand, I put two fingers in her and fucked her in and out. I reached behind her and put my middle finger in her ass and pumped it in and out.

"Oh my goodness. It's like having two cocks in me. Fuck me, Baby, fuck me."

Man, she was rocking back and forth like a rocking chair, then she yelled, "I'm going to cum. Get ready. I'm going to spray. Fuck, here it is!" and she reached behind her and grabbed my cock and let go with a stream of her warm, white liquid that sprayed my face. I moved in closer to her to get as much of it as I could.

I was actually stunned from this. Here was my pretty lady jerking my cock as I was participating in her cum. I didn't let up. I just kept fingering her and shoving my fingers in as far as I could. Finally, I could take it no more.

"I'm going to cum, Eleanor." She quickly and startingly got over me into a 69 position and started sucking my cock. I went right back to her pussy and sucked her, but this time, I got a little braver and sucked all the way up to her ass. She stopped sucking long enough to ask, "Put something in my ass, Bruce. Give me something. I really want something in there. Fuck it." and she went back to my cock.

Eleanor was not only sucking me, she was biting my cock up and down over and over again. She had it all the way down to the back of her throat (and I'm not even long.)

"OK, here it comes, Eleanor. I'm going to cum." She held onto my cock hard with her lips, then to my surprise, she shoved a finger up my ass. That did it. I blew my load--hard. She took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face, then began licking it off. "I love your cum, Bruce. You can jerk off all over me anytime you want. That was so fucking nice, but I still want more."

I told her that at 66 years old, I couldn't bounce back that quickly and that we should rest.

"Let's go shower, then head for the pool," she suggested. In the shower, she sucked me hard again, but I still wasn't ready for more fucking, although my tongue was still working. She leaned up against the back wall while I went behind her and sucked her from behind.

"Bruce, open that ceramic vase beside you. There's something special in there." I opened it, and there was a long, thick glass dildo in it. "Ooooh it looks so nice when you hold it. How much of it can you take in your mouth?, she asked. She turned around to watch me take about two-thirds of it before I started to gag. "Rookie!!" she said.

"Fuck my ass with it, Bruce. Go slowly because I can't take it all or at least I can't take it all when I put it up there. Lick it, then fuck me."

I slid the dildo in and out of my mouth, actually enjoying the experience. When it was slippery wet, it inserted the tip a little ways. "More, Bruce. Give me more cock." I fucked her ass with it until she had over half of it in her.

"Play with my pussy. Fuck my ass with it all, Honey." I played with her pussy by sticking in two fingers, then three, then four. As I was fucking her ass, I was kissing her behind. I was putting my mouth as close to her ass as I could as I brought the cock out. I flipped her clit with my thumb as I finger-fucked her.

"Oh, you cock-sucking bastard. Fuck me. Ram my cunt some more. Give me more cock in my ass. Fuck your slut, Baby. Fuck her, fuck her, make her cum. Don't stop. I want all the cock I can get. Give me yours, Bruce."

By this time, I had the full length of the dildo in her ass. I pushed her legs wide apart and stuck my cock in her pussy; and with my body pushing hard against the dildo, she got a double fucking. She went absolutely wild!

Without warning, her legs buckled; and when I went to catch her, my cock fell out; the dildo fell out, and I collasped in the shower/tub. She was still cumming and laughing at the same time. "That was the best fucking I have ever had at any time in my life. My pussy is still quivering. Cum on me, Bruce. Let me jerk you off so you can cum on me."

I stood up so my cock was in front of her face and she started to jack me off. Each time, she would bring my dick into her face and teast the end of it with her tongue.

"I'm going to cum, Eleanor. Turn your head." I warned her.

"There's no fucking way I'm going to miss this." and she kept on stroking me. Finally, I let it go and she aimed my cock at her face and let me spray her.

"Cum, Baby, cum some more. Give me all you got. Spray your cum-loving bitch, give you cum-slut some more. Fuck my mouth, Bruce."

We showered again, and got dressed to go to the pool. Honestly, I had a hard time walking. We each took a chaise lounge facing each other. She sat on hers with her legs over the side so that her pussy was facing me. Although it was covered with fabric but no panties, I could see the outline of her cunt and camel-toe. It looked so nice.

"Can you see my pussy from there, Bruce?" she asked. I asked her how she thought I could miss it. "If that chair gets too hard, Eleanor, come over here and sit on my face. I'm ready to eat you again." I joked with her

"Slide your dick through the legs of your shorts, Bruce. I want some entertainment, too." So I did, and staring at her pussy made it semi-hard. "How's that, Honey?" I asked. "Oh, I love it. You taste so good, Bruce, I could suck it all day."

We bantered sexually back and forth for a couple of hours, then went inside for lunch. After lunch, we went at each other again and had a great time. We both had to leave to pick up our grandkids at school.

"Are you free tomorrow, Bruce? she asked. When I told her I was, she said, "Good because I have another surprise for you. I won't tell you what it is, but it involves greasing you up."

While we were kissing good-bye, she played with my cock again. "That's so nice, Bruce, but I'll have to settle for the glass one tonight, right?

"I guess so," I told her. "Why don't you call me and tell me how you are using it and what it feels like." She said that she would do that, and she did. She's a fucking maniac--no pun intended.

bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers