Still In Lust With You

Story Info
Grandma and grandpa are still at it.
774 words
4.42
57.5k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been one month since we last made love. How time flies! When we were young, we used to make love every day, sometimes several times a day! We would pull the blinds down and walk around the house naked. Your dick was hard all the time back then. I would be in the kitchen, cooking, bending down to get something out of a drawer, and you'd walk up behind me, enter me, and hold on to my hips as you fucked me doggy-style. Or you'd be lying on the sofa, watching a nature show on TV, and I'd sneak up on you and take your dick in my mouth and suck on it, and once it was all hard and slick, I'd straddle you like a horse, and ride you all the way home. We were so young and strong and vital then. My juices were always flowing, and I hardly ever saw your dick in any other form than erect and eager.

Today, 40 years later, we are older and fatter, and we need more foreplay to get ready, both of us. Sometimes we even have to resort to lube and viagra. Our bodies grow old and weak, but our love and lust for each other still burns strong. Your hair is grey, your belly is round; gone are the black curls and the rock-hard abs that turned me on. My breasts are hanging down, I've lost my waistline.

You still have that huge fat cock that I love to suck; my butt is even more voluptious now than in my youth.

You come to bed, you kiss me, and my hand goes down to the bulge in your shorts.

"Feeling a little loving tonight?" you say, smiling.

"Yes..."

I move my hand inside your shorts, I take ot your limp dick, and I move down in bed so that I can take it in my mouth. Even in this condition, it fills up my whole mouth. I feel your hand pulling up my nightgown. You caress my butt, take a handful of it, squeeze it, pinch it, it turns me on, I want you, I double my efforts, I suck on your dick, I play with your balls, you're getting a little harder. You put a finger inside me, I'm clenching it with my muscles, I want more than just a finger, I want your stone-hard manhood, pounding me hard, like when we were young!

"You're very wet tonight," you whisper. "We don't need any lube."

"I've been lying here thinking about how we used to make love when we were young," I tell you. "It made me all excited. Do you remember when we first moved into this house? We made love in every room..."

"Even out on the porch."

You're definitely hard now. I climb up on you, and lower myself down on your pole. It fills me up, stretches me out. 40 years, and it still feels so good to ride up and down your cock!

"Remember when we used to make love in the pantry? you pant."

"That was the only place we could hide from the kids..."

"Or the time we had a quickie in the library?"

"The garden, when we were newlyweds..."

"You've always turned me on, from the first time I saw you. You've only become more beautiful over the years!"

"You're still the stallion I married. Your cock is so big and hard!"

"Ride me, darling! Your pussy is so soft and wet. I love my wife's silver pussy!"

"Take me from behind, like you used to do! Make me come!"

You mount me from behind, I close my eyes and enjoy feeling you deeper inside me. This has always been my favourite position, I love feeling you deep, deep inside me.

"Harder!" I groan. "Fuck me! Fuck this old cunt!"

You slam it into me, you thrust your cock into the bottom of my depth, and I cry outloud when I come.

"I can still make you come!"

You're breathing heavily.

"Again! Please! I want to come again!"

You push inside me, I support myself against the headboard. I push back against you, my breasts dangle as we rock back and forth. I come again, and then I hear you grunt and groan, and I feel your cum inside of me.

We're too tired to clean ourselves up. We merely pull the covers over ourselves, ad curl up in each others' arms to sleep. You kiss me goodnight. I squeeze you back. It's only ten o' clock at night, but we need to sleep.

Our grandchildren are coming to visit us tomorrow.