Still Learning

Story Info
Strap-on fun, two girls and a guy.
1.5k words
4.02
58.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to control sometimes, your fantasy life, that is. Maybe it isn't even normal or healthy, but sometimes an image shows up in your head and there is nothing you can do about it. And when a particular fantasy takes hold of your mind, you are hard pressed not to try and live it out. Fantasies are the topic of conversation tonight, as Michael and I play poker with Lisa and her husband. They are easy to hang out with, even considering the unusual relationship we have with Lisa. Of course her husband has no idea that Lisa is sharing herself with Michael and me, and it is important to keep it that way.

"Typical," I say, "every man's fantasy is a threesome. But why is it always girl-girl-boy?"

"Because boys don't like to share," answers Lisa, "and deep down, they are more insecure than we are." Lisa winks knowingly at me. We had talked about how during our threesome we had both worried about being compared. Who was sexier? Who was more skillful? And, most personal of all...who was tighter? It hadn't mattered as much to her, but I still had to find ways to please Michael on my own. It was a lot to live up to, especially after the mind-blowing encounters we'd had as a threesome.

"Anal," says Lisa's husband with a pleading look towards his wife. Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Is that the best you can do?" she asks him. He had been after that for a long time, but Lisa, as adventurous as she is, was not willing to submit. She was afraid it would hurt, and couldn't see how it would be enjoyable, for her anyway. We all know why the men love it, that is a no-brainer. But I know why some women love it, too. Maybe I could teach Lisa a thing or two?

"I wouldn't mind tying someone up," Lisa says, looking seriously at her husband. I can't tell if she means for fun or punishment. Both, maybe?

"No way," he answers, "I don't trust you for a minute!" He's laughing, but you can tell he means it. I wonder if Lisa gets rough with him?

"You can tie me up anytime, hon, I'm all yours!" I say to Lisa as I blow her a kiss. The men raise their eyebrows simultaneously, but I'm not sure why. Certainly they were used to the way Lisa and I flirt with each other, only Michael had seen us follow through.

"How about now?" Lisa says, dead serious, and everyone is quiet for a moment.

"Feel free, I have a lousy hand anyway." I toss my cards on the table and hold out my arms in a 'cuff me' pose, really just trying to be funny. Without hesitation Lisa stands up, pulls my arms behind my back and using the scarf from around her neck, ties my wrists together, tight.

The guys just stare, a little dumbfounded as Lisa, standing behind me, starts kissing my neck. I pretend to resist, still making light of the situation, "stop, please, don't," I say in a mock damsel-in-distress accent.

"Shut the fuck up," she orders in my ear and pulls the strap of my tank top down roughly, exposing my breast. I am helpless as she shoves her hand down the front of my shorts and fingers me without warning. Now I am dumbfounded, but before I can react, someone's cell phone rings, breaking the tension. Michael reaches over to pull up my top as Lisa's husband answers his phone.

"Took me surprise there, babe," I say to Lisa as she unties me. "I may have to kick your ass, for that."

"You could try, but we both know how that will turn out," she jokes. Even though I am stronger than her from my job as a kickboxing instructor, she is a good 6 inches taller and just bigger in general. At a petite 5 feet, I am no match for her.

"Gotta go," Lisa's husband announces. He is on-call tonight, so it's not unexpected. "I'll see ya later, don't wait up," he kisses Lisa on the cheek and is out the door before anyone has a chance to comment on the impromptu bondage scene.

"You two," Michael is lecturing, "need to keep it in the bedroom." As much as he was enjoying the sex-play with Lisa, he was concerned about things getting out of hand. He goes to the bedroom now, leaving me and Lisa alone.

"I didn't get to say my fantasy." I complain to her.

"Well, name it. Whatever it is, you got it. It's the least I can do," she promises.

"You...are not equipped to fulfill my fantasy," I lock eyes with her, smiling, daring her to guess what it is.

"Well, I'm not getting a sex change, even for you, but if it's another dick you need, I can always strap one on," she says in a way that makes me think she is not new to the idea. It had never occurred to me, a strap-on, but it sounded pretty interesting.

Michael is a real trooper, and ever since we had abolished the one-time-only rule, he had pretty much let Lisa and I have our way with him. I know it sounds like every man's dream come true, but I didn't want him to feel used, either. The sex was great, but underneath it all, I really cared for him, and fucking-up our relationship was not on my agenda. He wasn't surprised to walk in on Lisa and I messing around with a strap-on dildo. It was a little funny, though.

"You know what your doing with that thing?" he questions Lisa, who is wearing it on her bare body.

"Why don't you show her how it's done, honey," I urge him, he sure knows what to do with his thing. He automatically strips off his t-shirt and shorts and comes over to stand behind Lisa, who is standing between my legs as I lie back on the edge of the bed. Fully nude, I had been massaging myself while Lisa tried sticking her rubber dick in me. She hadn't been successful. Now, however, the sight of Michael makes my heart beat faster and I start to get excited.

Michael wraps his arms around Lisa and grabs hold of the fake dick, leaning forward he puts the head of it just inside me, then glides it up and down, making both of us girls say "mmmm..." Lisa uses her free hands to play with my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples.

She can feel Michael getting hard behind her, as his cock rubs up against her ass. It is just a few minutes and I am ready to be penetrated.

"Now," I tell them, a little breathless.

"Wait," says Michael, still using one hand to control the dildo, his other hand goes between Lisa's legs, separating her lips. She is wet, too, and he pushes his cock into her, while thrusting her strap-on into me.

"Ohh..." both girls gasping at once. As he pushes in and out of Lisa, he forces her to do the same to me, and we both become feverish. Michael, looking over Lisa's shoulder, is enjoying the view of me being fucked by another, so he slows his pace to prolong the sensation. I, however, want more.

My fantasy, as I'd told Lisa, was to be fully penetrated, front and back at the same time. I don't want to miss my chance, so I pull Lisa to the bed and mount her, leaving only one place for Michael to go with his throbbing cock. He doesn't hesitate. As I ride Lisa, leaning forward on my hands to suck her nipple, I feel Michael enter me from behind. Just a little at first, making sure I am ready, and then full force. I yell out, but not from pain. It is overwhelming, feeling them both fuck me at once, and I cum so hard it makes me shake.

The pressure of them both inside me makes it difficult for me to move, I hold still and let them work me over. I'm cumming again and it is nearly too much, I accidentally bite Lisa's breast and she winces.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper as I kiss her chest, trying to make up for the bruise I made.

"It's ok, just keep kissing," she answers. I do as I'm told as Lisa moves her body upward so now I am kissing her belly. She squirms out of the strap-on and opens her legs so I can kiss her there. With every thrust from Michael behind me, my tongue enters Lisa. She starts to cum so I finger her quickly. A loud smack of Michaels hand on my bottom makes me throw my head back. I can feel the pulsing inside me when he cums with a satisfied groan.

It was better than expected, my fantasy, and over too quickly. Now, I would have to think of a new one...