Still Shy? Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful Maori girl excites shy older man.
3.2k words
4.45
30.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers

I had spent an incredible night with an exciting Maori girl who had a hard athletic body and knew how to use it beautifully. I had to go to work and felt uncomfortable, not knowing how we should part. Would she want to see me again? Was she uncomfortable with what had happened? My stomach was knotted, torn between guilt because of my first experience with a woman other than my wife and excitement at feeling like a teenager discovering sex again.

We shared coffee and a reassuring conversation about how we both had a wonderful night. Eventually Julie leaned forward and looked up at me then kissed me long and soft. She turned and walked outside to her car. As I too left, to go to work, she gave me a friendly wave. God I will never forget this experience.

Later in the morning at work the thought struck me "How do I find her? I only know her first name. I don't know where she works, her phone number - nothing. What an idiot. Maybe she'll call around again one evening."

So, I spent the rest of the weekend torn between opposing feelings - elation at a wonderful experience with Julie, sadness that I may not see her again. Over the following 4 days, I must have checked the driveway 50 times thinking/hoping I had heard a car. How can I make it happen again?

Wednesday afternoon I had an idea about getting Julie's phone number which came off. A friend in the town knew her and passed on a message to call me. My friend also gave me Julie's number. That evening I sat full of anticipation wondering "would she call?"

Nothing happened.

Thursday evening I called again and I was told by someone who answered (I later found it was her sister) that Julie had my number with her. She said "She's very curious about who you are". For the next couple of hours, again I waited alone. Then the phone rang. I thought my voice had deserted me. It was Julie. "Do you really want to see me again?" she asked softly.

"Julie, I've been sitting alone here every night since you left, wishing you were here with me. Can you come around again? I'd love to see you again."

"I'll be there in an hour or so, ok?"

"That would be wonderful. See you than."

She arrived later that night. She was dressed sharply in a knee length black stretch Lycra skirt and a form fitting bright red jersey over a Von Dutch singlet top.

We again enjoyed some friendly conversation whilst listening to some music and drinking some beer. I'm normally a scotch and coke man but I love to drink beer with this girl.

She has this knack of dropping the sexiest suggestions into normal conversation. I told her I would be back in town in 2 weeks. She mentioned that she used to shave her pussy and she might have it shaved again when I come back. I could think of nothing else to say except "that would be spectacular". I told her "We should stay in a motel the next night and enjoy a sex filled Friday evening and no disturbances."

She told me that would be wonderful. She hadn't stayed in motels too often. "I have a lot of sexy outfits I could wear."

God can she be more exciting?

We moved to my room with our drinks where I sat on the bed while she used the ensuite. She re-entered the bedroom and knelt on the bed in front of me. She simply looked into my eyes and softly spoke "I've taken my panties off you know."

Ok brain; don't let me pass out now please. This girl is just so exotic, hot, enticing and so aware of her sexuality.

I reached forward to kiss her. Our arms encircled each other and as she slipped her tongue between my lips, I felt her left knee slide between my legs and her right knee went outside my left leg. She had my left thigh between her thighs. Still kissing, she took my left hand and brought it up under her skirt where I ran my fingers through that delightful bush, lightly running my middle finger up and down along her slit. It was wet with dew drops of moisture. I brought my hand back and smelt and tasted the moisture on my fingers. Is there are more exciting moment in life just before love making? I think not. The greatest pleasure in sharing foreplay is the building anticipation of what may happen next. She again grasped my wrist and brought my fingers to her mouth where she too tasted her moisture. She looked me straight in the eyes and whispered "mmmmmmm, tasty".

I gently pressed on her shoulders to lay her back and unzipped her skirt. We slid it off together and I kissed her in four places, her lips, her breasts and then her pussy, hot and moist with apparent desire. She pushed me onto my back and together we removed my clothing. Soon we were both naked and fell into a tight 69 embrace. Her mouth is just so talented. After a short period, Julie swung around to face me and straddled my hips. She pointed my cock to her lips and slowly slid back, impaling herself with her head thrown back. Only a few thrusts later Julie said "Can you feel me coming on you?" Her juices were running down her thighs onto mine.

Over the next hour, we were writhing and panting in a sweat all around the bed. I was taking her from behind when I thought I was too exhausted to carry on much longer. Julie, sensing my fatigue, turned to me and said "Do you want to put it in my arse?"

I pulled slowly out of her pussy and rubbed my cock around her pink puckered arse. Pushing slowly forward I felt her pushing back onto me; I felt a sudden release as she opened up and I slipped maybe 2" into her. We both groaned and I leant forward to hold her breasts. I waited some time before I pulled back and slowly pushed another 2" into her delectable arse. Again we groaned together. She was so tight. I couldn't slow now and started to thrust my full length into her. I released her right breast and ran my hand across her flat stomach and found her clit. I started to press against it as I started a dozen long delicious strokes. I pulled out on the verge of coming and rubbed my cock against her beautiful bottom. I came in thick spurts across her cheeks.

We lay together, stroking each other tenderly. I was totally spent. She gently stroked my sweating face. "Are you ok?" she softly asked.

"My God Julie, I've never had such an intense feeling. You're so exciting."

To my disappointment, Julie soon told me "I should go now."

"Ok, thank you for sharing a wonderful night." I answered, although I had been hoping she would stay all night. "I can't wait to see you at the hotel. It's going to be so exciting."

When she was dressed, I walked her to the door of the house where she turned to me and we shared a deep and tender kiss.

"Bye Julie. You are very special you know?"

"You take care now." She replied and then walked off into the darkness.

Well, our hotel stay didn't happen. I returned home without speaking to Julie again. That was quite a bit depressing but she has her life to lead so I respect that.

Two weeks later I would be returning to work at the same place. I called Julie's work to let her know I was coming back and where I would be staying. I couldn't speak directly to her. I never got a reply and sadly thought "That must be it then. I at least have the memories of those two nights. I hope I haven't hurt her and everything is ok. I know she has some family issues she is dealing with."

Traveling over on the plane I kept having flashbacks and kept telling myself to drop it, it's over. The second day back I couldn't leave it alone. I knew she had my number but I needed to hear her tell me if it is over.

I had to try one more time to hear from her. I rang her house and within moments I heard her say (with an excited edge to her voice?) "Where are you?!"

I shakily answered "I'm in a hotel in town and I would love to see you again."

"I can come to see you tomorrow." She said softly so her family couldn't over hear her.

"Oh god Julie, I thought you didn't want to see me again. I would love for you to come as soon as you can but tomorrow would be fantastic. I've missed you, you know? I understand you can't talk right now. It's so good to hear your voice. I do so want to be your friend you know?"

And so the sadness has gone, now I can smile again. She'll be here later.

So it was Wednesday. I returned from work to the hotel and enjoyed a long, luxurious shower. Julie was coming tonight. I have her image engraved in my mind. Petite frame, athletic dark slim legs, so smooth and so long. Long, thick wavy black shiny hair, she's around 5'4" tall. Such a beautiful Maori girl with a flashing white smile and sexually so adventurous.

I completed some reports on the notebook and tidied up when I was finished. I enjoyed a couple of bourbon and cokes and was feeling quite mellow. I waited for hours and nothing happened. Again I seemed to be waiting hours for her visit.

I had drifted off to sleep only to be woken by the telephone. I squinted at the clock which told me it was almost midnight as a soft voice said "You didn't hear me knocking."

"Julie! Where are you?"

"I'm back home. I knocked on your door but you didn't answer so I left. I couldn't knock loudly or I would have woken your neighbors."

"I'm so sorry Julie. Can you come back? Please come back."

"Ok. Leave the door unlocked. I'll be 15 minutes. See you soon lover."

I met her inside the door and hugged her, holding her slim taught body hard against mine. She pressed the full length of her taut body against mine as we shared a long deep kiss. I tentatively slid my tongue out to taste her lips, they parted instantly; she returned hers and our tongues wrestled together in a wet tumble. She sucked my lower lip before gently biting it with a giggle. When we stepped apart she told me to lie on the bed while she ran a bath. I got her a beer as she went to her car to bring in her overnight bag.

"Now you stay there on the bed while I have a bath. I'll be quick and I want to surprise you with something when I'm finished."

We chatted as I could hear her splashing and singing quietly in the bath in the next room. A little while later she called "Are you ready?"

"More ready than you would know" I answered as I rubbed my cock through my jeans. I heard the water draining from the tub and soon after, Julie walked into the bedroom dressed in a strapless body hugging short dress with a cheetah pattern on it. She looked like a cave woman. She spun around in front of me to show me the outfit. As she faced away from me, she lifted the back briefly to show me her incredibly smooth, dark, hard cheeks with a small black semi transparent thong disappearing between her cheeks.

"I was a little longer in there because I shaved my pussy for you."

I smiled at her and told her "So that was the surprise. You are the most fantastic woman. You look beautiful." I pulled her to me and she fell forward on top of me onto the bed. "You're so hard Don."

"You're so incredibly sexy Julie" I replied as I bunched her dress up behind her to rub my palms across her little arse.

She sat up and ground her crotch against mine as I lifted up my hips to increase the pressure. She lifted her hem at the front a little, giving me a peek at her flat stomach and the gentle rise to her pussy, and said "I didn't shave it all off though." I could see a tiny patch above her lips the size of a 20 cent coin. The rest was completely smooth and looked so delicious, her labia clearly moist and shiny with excitement.

"You remember our first night how you didn't recall what we did together after we both drank so much? Well I wrote a story about it so I would never forget it. It's on my notebook. Would you like to read it?" (Still Shy? Chapter 1)

"Yes, I would." She replied. I opened the file and she began to read. She soon pushed the chair back from the desk a little and said to me, "Come and sit here in front of me." I sat on the floor between the desk and the chair at her feet and she immediately lifted her left leg over my right shoulder and rested it on the desk as she continued to read. I leant forward and kissed her pussy through the thin dark cloth stretched tightly over her mons. She smelt intoxicating. She soon pulled the fabric to one side and guided my face to her lips. She has wonderful labia which I can suck into my mouth. She groaned as I thrust my tongue inside her, sucking her juice and tonguing around her swollen lips. "This story is fantastic Don. Is this really what we did?"

"Every detail as well as I can remember. Are you embarrassed?"

"It's very exciting reading our names on the screen. And I love what you're doing as I read it. Now get your mouth back there and keep eating me."

When she had finished reading she pulled me up to kiss me long and hard. "That is beautiful. Thank you. You are the gentleman aren't you? You are so sensitive. Lie on the bed. I want to suck your fat cock."

When Julie moves about the room, she doesn't just walk, she sways and spins and dances around, flashing her fantastic body in such an exciting manner. She slid up the bed on top of me, rubbing my cock from her chin to her pussy before turning around in a 69 position. Again I got to inhale her love juice. She grasped my cock and began to lick around the base slowly towards the tip. After some minutes of this she sucked half my length into her mouth and stroked the lower half with her right hand. Her left hand came back between her thighs to hold her pussy open for me as I licked deep into her. After some time I told her she should stop as I was getting close to coming. My cock was throbbing in her hand as she sat up and smiled at me. She straddled me and again we shared a passionate kiss.

At the conclusion, she knelt up on her right leg and put her left foot beside my waist. She held my cock with her left hand and spread her lips with her right. Ever so slowly and in one long movement she lowered herself onto me, stretching herself over my cock in a dreamlike trance. With just one upward movement she again pushed down on me and we were joined at the pubic bone. She held still for 30 seconds and then threw her head back and shuddered in an orgasm which took us both by surprise. "That didn't take long!" she said and we both giggled. She began to rise and fall in a gentle, slow rhythm, both of us encouraging each other onwards. I reached up and alternated between rubbing her breasts and holding her arse until the pace began to increase with our moans. I couldn't hold back any longer and pulled out of her and squirted come between us in a fantastic orgasm. She hugged me and pushed her mons against my cock in a gentle circular which extended the pleasure beautifully. Eventually my cock became too sensitive so I rolled her to my side and we held each other so close.

I woke some 40 minutes later and found we were in a spoon position with both my arms holding her very close to me. I wasn't sure if Julie was asleep but I was hard again. I softly pushed my cock against her cute little bottom and felt her tilt her hips back towards me and make a small soft sound that sounded like "mmmmmmmm please." I reached my right hand down to between her thighs and she lifted her leg slightly to give me easy access. My left hand meanwhile was cupping her soft right breast and occasionally pinching her long hard nipple. She was already wet and pushed her clit against my palm as I gently pushed two fingers inside her. Again she tilted her hips back which had the effect of withdrawing my fingers whilst at the same time bringing my cockhead into contact with her vagina. I held her labia apart as she pushed back and downwards and the head popped into her. We both stopped moving and she turned her head to kiss me. Our tongues struggled against each other as I gently pushed forward and sunk my full length into her velvet tunnel. After some gentle thrusting Julie reached between her thighs and stroked my shaved scrotum, giving me unbelievable pleasure.

I pulled out from her and rolled her towards me onto her back. I again went between her silky thighs to delight in her pussy briefly before leaning over her and sinking my cock into her tight, wet pussy. As I pushed into her she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tighter to her with her heels on my arse as we enjoyed another breathtaking kiss. After a period of long slow strokes, sometimes withdrawing completely so I could enjoy penetrating her again and again, Julie pushed me off and told me to lie on my back. She then started to lick and suck my toes before slowly kissing her way up my right leg. She gently licked and nuzzled my scrotum before taking hold of my cock and sucking it into her mouth. She gave me the wettest almost painfully beautiful fellatio, Alternating between just tonguing around the head and then deeply sucking my cock far into her mouth. All the time she rubbed my balls softly with her left hand whilst her right pumped slowly up and down. She then swung her leg across my stomach to face away from me and began to sink her pussy down on my cock until I was again fully inside her. She then leant down over my legs and began to suck each toe individually until I was almost crying out for her to let me come. She sat up and began to rise and fall ever faster. When I cried out I was about to come she let my cock pop out then took it in both hands and stroked me to an overwhelming orgasm.

OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers