Still Teasing

Story Info
A little showing off and bondage. A Teaser Ch. 5.
1.1k words
4.32
46.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

When you last saw me, I had just gotten into our car, in front of my husband's boss' house. For those just coming on board. I'm Jessica, Jess for short. I'm five feet tall, and a hot little number, with firm toned legs and abs, a sweet round ass, and hard round C-cups;).

At a holiday party for my husband's job, I had just exposed myself completely. As well as danced with a roomful of men. All of which felt me up.(see A Teaser 1-4) Now I was in the car, wearing just a jacket, and the time had come to fill my husband in on what had happened while he was upstairs. I sat in the car wondering where to begin. My husband's eyes shifted from me to the road as I looked around at the city passing by.

Suddenly a shrill tone cut the silence. A phone in my jacket pocket rang out. I fumbled confusedly until I came up with it. Finally I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jessica." the voice said. "It's James."-my husband's boss. "I just wanted to eavesdrop as you filled your husband in on your shenanigans. It would delight me to no end to hear you relay your lustful tale."

So with a deep breath I began my tale. I didn't leave anything out. Just telling it made me warm between my legs. My husband's obvious arousal could be seen growing in his lap. I wasn't sure if we would still be married in the morning, when I relayed to him how much I had allowed. However seeing the lustful sheen on his eyes told me, he truly enjoyed what I was telling him.

I finally reached the end of the story where one of my unknown dance partners had been about to enter me.

"Rob, I'm so sorry, I would've gone through with it." I said. "I was so horny at that moment, I would've had sex with every man in that room."

"Wow, very good Jessica." James whispered in my ear.

"Honey, I don't know what to say." Rob said quietly.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"A little." Rob said then he paused and there was silence.

"You said you wanted to come back for New Years." I said. "So you must have enjoyed this a little." I said.

"Good call." James said on the phone. "Why aren't you on my sales team."

"I did." Rob said. "It was incredible, but how am I going to go back to work? I just had sex with my wife in front of my co-workers." "Hand him the phone." James said.

"It's James." I said, handing my husband the phone.

"Hello?" Rob said. "Yes."..."Yeah." "I guess."...You're sure."..."Alright."..."Of course, thankyou Mr. Reynolds."..."Alright here you are." Rob handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jessica, I believe that I have straightened everything out." James said. "Are you almost home?" I looked around.

"Yes." I said.

"Tell your husband to drive around a little." James said.

"Honey, drive around a little, don't go home yet." I said to Rob. Rob nodded.

"Jessica, if you're still covering yourself with the jacket, take it off." James said.

"It's off." I said, laying it on the back seat.

"Please insert a finger into yourself." James said. I did. "When it's in, tell me can you feel your husband's cum inside you?"

"Yes." I said. I could feel the tingles starting at the prospect of what might be coming.

"Please remove the finger and lick it clean." James said. I removed the finger from my pussy brought it to my lips and inserted it into my mouth, using my tongue to scrub everything from it. It tasted pretty good. Rob was alternating between watching me and the road as we drove back towards the city.

"Look around you." James said. "Are there people around?" I scanned the area with my eyes, up ahead I could see a handful of people, mostly young guys walking somewhere.

"Yes." I whispered, frightened and aroused.

"Tell Rob to drive past them slowly." James said.

"Drive up near the guys, slowly." I said to Rob, my voice trembling.

"Lock the doors, put your seat back, your feet on the dashboard, and place two fingers as far into yourself as you can."

As Rob approached the guys who were apparently coming home from some heavy drinking, I had Rob lock all the doors, as I reclined my seat and put my feet on the dash.

"Thrust that delicious little pussy high so they get a good look." James said. I held my hips high. As ROb approached one of them pointed and they began to swarm near the car angling for a good look.

"Are they looking?" James said.

"Yes." I whispered.

"They're glaring at you, watching you shove fingers in your pussy for pleasure. Should I tell Rob to stop?" James said. "Maybe have you get out? Do you think you could handle them all? Tell Rob to stop for a moment."

"Rob, he said stop." I said. My voice cracking. The men on the sidewalk all nodded and a chorus of 'oh yeahs!' went up.

"Can you imagine yourself in the middle of them, hands all over you, they'd be stripping rushing to get a cock into you before the other guy did. How many are there?" James said.

"Five or six." I whispered.

"Should I make you get out?" James asked. "If I told you to would you?" James paused. "Please answer me." My mind was racing the two fingers I had inside me were sending tingles up my spine and I was thrusting against my fist. The guys were clustered around the car, one of them tried the handle.

"If you told me to." I said.

"Say yes." James said. "Say yes, I would get out if you told me to."

"I would." I said. An orgasm building within me.

"The whole thing." James said.

"Yes, if you told me to get out, I would." I said, as I cames twitching and bucking my hips.

"Tell Rob to drive home, I'll call you later. The phone is yours, keep it on you." James said and hung up.

"Rob, we can go home now." I said.

-To all the readers, you seemed let down, by A Teaser ch.4. So I leave this in your hands. I'm going to the New Years party, send a feedback, you tell me how far this should go. Please no mean feedback, and yes slutwhore guy I'm talking to you, if you find these stories that offensive, please don't read them. I hope you enjoy this and I do read all my feedback, let me know what you think.

-Love Jess.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers