Still Virgin Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maksut
maksut
18 Followers

The second guy was also white from New York City. He had 10 inches uncut dick with several pictures. He was working in a cargo company. The skin around his dick was a strange surprise for me. It was the second uncut dick I saw. My left hand's fingers were playing with my nipples.

Third guy was black and he had 12 inches dick. It was not only long but also fat. The top of his dick was almost tennis ball size. I thought a computer program exaggerated it. I did not believe what I saw. When I read the communication with John I was obliged to believe it. Because he was a professional porno actor and he did several porno flicks with the help of his gigantic dick, in New York City. There were at least ten pictures of his naked body and dick. In some pictures the veins on his shining dick were full of blood.

The forth guy was also black with 13 inches dick. He was living in Florida working as a stripper in a nightclub for women. I had never imagined that size dick could be real. I noticed that my fingers were in my pussy. I do not remember how I put my fingers under my skirt and panties. But he was too much for me.

The fifth guy had 11 inches dick, but not fat like the porno guy. He was living in Boston and working in a library. But nights he was fucking rich and unsatisfied married women for money. He was the oldest one.

When I finished to study the file my fingers made me happy. I rested for a while. I started to compare and reconsider them. I kept working on the file all day long. I played with me four times before hubby came home. I took him to the bed before the dinner. On the bed I opened the subject and thanked John how he was a thoughtful, understanding husband. He asked my judgments about the five candidates. One by one I told my opinions about their pros and cons. I was hesitating the third and forth black guys. We discussed and agreed on the third guy. In the file he had also a health report about clearance of HIV. Then my hubby sent E-Mail to him. He asked his phone number. He did not answer right away. He was not home.

Two hours later the answer had arrived. John called him and reviewed the situation. They agreed to meet in his place in Manhattan following Saturday morning. It was Thursday night. We were living three hours drive distance from NYC. So he booked a hotel in Manhattan for Friday and Sunday nights. We decided to drive Friday evening and rest in the hotel, next day to meet him. So we should have two days fucking if it was necessary and return home Sunday evening. I thought I was dreaming. Everything seemed to me as a fiction. But I woke up when my hubby put my hand on his dick. As usual I started to lick and lick and lick my ice-cream con. Then I sucked it. He unloaded to my mouth. We stripped and I sat on his dick. I fucked him up and down. Then we slept. Two o'clock after midnight I woke up and I raped him to fuck again.

Friday we drove to New York City. I had never been there before. We went to our Hotel on the Madison Avenue. We did not make love that night. Because he was tired during driving and suggested me to keep my form for Lincoln, my black lover with 12 inches dick. That night I had many dreams based on all skyscrapers. They were turning their formations to huge dicks and trying to fuck me. I think I had two or three orgasms during my sleep.

Next morning we had breakfast in our room. This time my hubby asked me to call Lincoln rather than himself. I was trembling when I called him. He had wonderful voice, like a bass baritone. I told him that we were in New York. I checked if the appointment is still valid. He said of course. We agreed to visit him one hour later. He said of course. Then I put a dark brown skirt and light ivory silk shirt over the push up bra. So my nipples were obvious.

We left our car in the hotel parking and took a Yellow Cab to his place. The doorkeeper announced us. He told the guy sent us up. When we came out from the elevator he was already waiting for us. Oh gosh! Oh gosh! He was a Black Adonis. He was taller and more handsome than his pictures. He was about 6' 4''. He had a burgundy T-Shirt with tide jeans. We shook hands. After some official talks Lincoln suggested some coffee. John asked a soda with lemon juice. I asked a black coffee. (I was sure he had concentrated milk but I preferred to drink it later.) He was living in a studio very well decorated. He had very good taste. We chatted a little bit. John excused leaving after finishing his soda then he left the house. (Later he told me that the doorkeeper strangely looked at him. Probably he was used to the white men bringing their hot wives to screw him. Maybe he thought him as a pimp, too.)

I was not comfortable. There was a fire in me. I felt some fever like I had cold. He asked some questions about me. I felt myself in a shrink session. In fact he was trying to make me comfortable. He was successful. Then I asked him some questions. He was making his money with porno flicks. He had a nickname for the flicks as a black bear. He had never married before. So far he had fucked three dozens women in the movies. But in his own life he did not remember the amount of the black or white or Asian women he fucked. Some times rich women paid him or very expensive gifts. A rich married woman was paying his rent to fuck her once in every month.

He was very slow to me. He did not have any intention to fuck me. Suddenly I asked him if it was possible to watch one of his flicks. He said OK. He had a very big TV screen just opposite his queen bed. He told me to sit on the bed and went to put the tape into video. He came and seat next to me. He started to play it with remote control. The title of the movie was "Ms. Chatty's Gardener". It was an American version of "The Lady Chatterly's Love". He was playing the black gardener. Ms. Chatty was not happy with his sex life, because of her husband's health condition. One stormy night she decided to go to the bungalow of the black gardener. Under the rain her dress was wet and she did not have any bra. She had beautiful tits. Ten minutes later the gardener (Lincoln) was sucking her wet tits. That moment I imagined myself acting as Ms. Chatty. It was wonderful black and white love. The camera was very impressive. It was not a cheap flick. Three minutes later she pulled out the gardener's dick from his jeans and started to play with her hand. It was unbelievable. It was huge. I mean it was really scary huge dick. It was more impressive than the pictures Lincoln mailed us. My imagination went on acting as Ms. Chatty with the gardener's dick. I was paralyzed what I was watching. I thought I was dreaming.

Suddenly I realized that I was half naked above my waist. In fact Lincoln was sucking my tits not the gardener. And I was playing with Lincoln's shinny dick in fact. I was shocked. I did not know when he stripped my shirt and bra. I was hesitant what to do. Lincoln noticed my hesitation and he started to kiss me while I was holding his dick with my both hands. I do not remember when he gave his huge monster to my hands. Lincoln kissed me and I kissed him very deeply. The movie was going on and she was licking the head of the gardener's dick. Lincoln indicated me to do same thing. First I kissed the head. It was almost a tennis ball. On the top of his dick there was a big hole. After kissing the top of Lincoln's dick I started to lick its hole. I think I was doing much better than Ms. Chatty. He took of his shirt. He had wonderful athletic body. Then the gardener pushed his dick into Ms. Chatty's mouth. Lincoln did same thing. When the top entered my mouth I was breathless. I felt choking.

Lincoln opened my skirt's zipper and took it off. Then he used his two fingers like hook and pulled down my panties. I was completely naked. My both hands were holding his dick in my mouth. He excused and took of his jeans and boxer short. He was like Gulliver in the Lilliputian Land with me when he was also completely naked. We kissed again. He sucked my both tits. I was still holding his dick. Probably I was keeping it as a kid holding of his new toy not to get lost. Inch by inch he advanced his dick in my mouth. Since then I lost the track of the movie. Then on the bed he licked my pussy lips, He put his big tongue into my wet hole. As a result of the wetness of my mouth his tongue was advancing in my pussy. I was afraid he was going to solve the problem with his tongue. I stopped him. He put his dick between my breasts. He was tit fucking. A big snake was strolling in a valley above my waist. He went on a little bit more and put his dick to my mouth again. Then he slowly moved down and put his tongue in my mouth and smelled my pussy's odor. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

I felt his fingers over my pussy lips. He was trying to stretch my pussy with his experienced fingers. Yes, at last his dick was knocking my door. I helped him opening my legs. He slowly started to rub the monster head over my pussy up and down. Even before putting it in my pussy I had an orgasm that moment. I was trembling with happiness. I was watering his dick with my come. He pushed the dick only one inch. I had a big spasm that moment. He stayed there about 30 seconds. I controlled myself. Then he pushed another inch. He waited for a while. Then another inch entered me. Millions stars were flying in my brain with a big happiness. Then he pulled it an inch back to make me comfortable. Then he advanced it two inches. He waited again. He pulled back one inch and then pushed two inches more. Then I lost the track of his fucking strategy. John and the other guys had never fucked me like he was fucking me now.

In every two inches I was coming over and over. When he entered the two third of his dick, every thing is changed. Something was hurting. I thought that my pussy was getting narrow there, so his dick was scrapping the wall of my love tunnel. That moment he pulled two inches back but later pushed three inches in. I was yelling. It was hurting. I shouted, "Please stop". It was really hurting. But I was very enjoying. I was also saying, "yes yes! Keep going. Fuck me! Fuck me more!" Then he started to pull and push then again pull and push. I mean he increased his speed. He took his dick completely out of my pussy. I cried, "Please no no! Put it back! Fuck me fuck me more! Put it back!"

He knew what he was doing. He pushed the two third of his dick with one stroke all the way. Something changed. His stroke was really hurting me. Million stars! Pain! Pleasure! Big pain! Stars, stars, star were all over. He did not move either back or forward. I was crying. I had tears in my eyes. He pulled his gigantic dick back and without waiting he pushed it again to the spot where he was before. He went on to do in and out action. Every time he was advancing more and hurting me more with unexplainable pleasure. I was not able to see his monster that was entirely disappeared in my pussy. It was beating the spots where nobody reached before. He was also excited with my reaction.

He speeded it up. He fucked me another five minutes maybe more maybe less. It was hurting. Yes it was really hurting. I did not object him. Nobody fucked me before like him, because his dick was rotating at the same time while advancing in my love tunnel. It was a kind of excavator or driller in a tunnel construction or digging an oil well. Nobody did it same thing in my pussy. Then the giant started to unload his semen in the depths of my pussy. His dick seemed to me as a fountain. I'm sure he was tired. He was sweating. My pussy covered his dick as a glove. But I was still suffering with pain. We rested for a while and then he wanted to pull out. I did not let him go out. We stayed another five minutes. When he came out I felt some wetness on the bed. I thought it was our come. When I looked at his face. He was happy and smiling. He directed with his eyes to the wetness on the bed. It was not our come. It was a blood lake. I started to cry with big happiness. I kissed him. I took his blood cover dick in my hands and kissed it. I started to sing "Halleluiah, Halleluiah" I kissed his lips and blood dick hundred times. I thanked him and asked if I could get that sheet as a souvenir. He said yes.

Before going to shower I called John's mobile phone to give the good news. After hearing voice I sang to him the Halleluiah again and at the same time I was crying. He just listened to me and I thanked John. He asked to talk to Lincoln and thanked and invited him for dinner. I asked John to stay with Lincoln until dinner. He said OK. We had shower together. He washed me and I washed his dick and kissed my men's dick. He called a Chinese restaurant and ordered some food for lunch. We ate it together. We did not put our dresses on. Then we had a nap together. In my dream I saw many skyscrapers and dicks were happily dancing together. Almost one hour later I felt his dick rubbing on my ass. I turned him and we kissed. Then I let him fuck me again twice until the dinner.

John came to pick up us from The Lincoln's studio. I showed John the bloody sheet. He kissed me and thanked Lincoln. Then we went to our hotel to change. We had a wonderful dinner with Champaign. I was the happiest woman in the world. Probably my husband was too. After the dinner we went to a nightclub to dance. I mostly danced with Lincoln. It was wonderful to feel his huge and efficient dick during dance. It was time to return to our hotel; John asked me if I wanted to spend the night with Lincoln. I did not expect such greatness. He was not joking. I looked at Lincoln's face. Without speaking he was telling to me: Please…

Hubby returned the hotel alone. Lincoln stopped a taxi and we went to his studio. Before going to sleep he fucked me again. I told him to keep his dick in my pussy all night long. I knew it was not comfortable to sleep like that. But he kept it in my pussy at least one hour. Then I decided not to disturb him more and I let it out.

He woke me up with his kiss. The kiss made me horny. We ended up fucking, again. Even I asked him to fuck my ass. Oh gosh! What an experience it was. We had brunch and I called John to ask the departure time for home. It was early evening. We had time for another fuck. I told him if it was possible to film our fucking. He was astonished and called one of his cameramen friends to come with his camera and voice recorder. Twenty minutes later a short white guy walked in. He set up his camera in the bedroom. Then he started to shoot while we were fucking. It seemed to me it was an endless fuck. Unfortunately it was over. Lincoln asked the tape from his friend and handed over to me and then he kicked him out. He did not know why he filmed us and gave the tape to me before he was kicked out.

After showering together I put on my dress. Twenty minutes later John came. Lincoln offered coffee. Then we left. The two guys talked something far from me. I did not hear what they were talking about. Then they came to me. My husband told me that Lincoln gave up to charge his mission. They had agreed some money before. They did not tell it to me before. Probably I should reject it. But it was quite normal to charge for a professional man. But they also agreed whenever we go to New York he was going to spend a night with me if I accepted. I told him. "Yes, my man! It will be a big pleasure for me." Then we left. All the way I did not talk and just thought what happened. I did not believe it was a daydream or a reality.

After returning home we were the happiest couple in the world. Nobody knew where we went and what happened. But Andy was always calling me to try it again. He was sure that this time he could take my virginity. Once my hubby went for a business trip. Several times he came home to fuck me again without telling to his wife. But I always teased him. I continued to fuck my husband every time and everywhere. Lincoln was my man and fucker; John was my husband and lover. We always communicated with him. I have two souvenirs from him. The first one was the sheet with my blood and our come. The second one was the tape of our last session. I showed him to John and we watched together. He had never had inferiority complex.

Now I'm three months old pregnant. I always used pills when I had love with the other guys but forgot to take it with me to New York. So I have two problems in front of me. Six months later, we'll understand who was the father of my baby. Second problem I'll miss the Lincoln's huge dick. Time to time I watch the tape for a daydream. I do not want to compare it with my husband's dick. I hope I should not be disappointed in the future. After having my baby I'll ask John to visit New York again and most probably very often, according their oral agreement.

maksut
maksut
18 Followers
12