Stocker

Story Info
Allison finds herself trapped.
1.2k words
3.36
49.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers

NOTE: Thank you to all of you who sent me constructive criticism on my first submittal. Hope you enjoy my second attempt.

Jessica and I hang out quite a bit together. We have been best friends since we were eleven; now we both are nineteen and in college.

We were sitting in my apartment doing what we always did every Saturday morning, eating breakfast discussing our big plans for the day.

Jessica said "let's go shopping."

"For what?"

"Duh, Valentines Day is coming up" she said.

"Oh shit I forgot. OK, let me clean up the dishes then we'll go."

I hadn't been dating very long, about a year. Jessica on the other hand had been dating off and on since she was sixteen. I had guys ask me at that age too but I was too scared; I probably wouldn't be dating now if it weren't for Jessica giving me support.

After I finished the dishes we got in the car and drove to the shopping mall. Actually I don't know why we drove because the mall was only a couple of blocks from my apartment.

"So what do you want to look at?" Just as I said that we were approaching an adult novelty shop.

"Let's take a look in here" Jessica said with a big smile on her face.

"Are you kidding? That's too embarrassing."

"Come on, no one will see us. Besides I want to get my boyfriend something unusual this year."

"Ok but hurry up before someone sees me." I was so nervous I almost tripped over Jessica trying to hide from my own paranoia.

"Jeez watch where you are going" she said as she giggled.

Once we were inside I calmed down a little bit and started looking around. There was a huge magazine rack in front of me, video tapes to my right and lingerie to my left. Jessica disappeared behind the magazine rack. I wondered over to the videos and looked at the covers; not seeing anything interesting I went around the rack to see what was on the other side. I blushed when I saw a sales lady standing behind glass counter. She was thin but muscular with large shapely breasts. She had bleached blond hair that was cut very short and spiked. She must have been wearing contacts because her eyes looked like a snake's with a slit for the pupil. In her nose she had a small silver ring. She was wearing black leather pants and a tight black short sleeved shirt.

Seeing her freaked me out so I went over to the lingerie to release my anxiety.

I heard Jessica's voice "psssed come over here Allison."

I walked in the direction where I heard Jessica's voice come from and found her in front of a bunch of sex toys. "Check these out!" she said, picking up a latex dildo. She put it in front of her crotch and strutted around. It looked so funny I busted out in laughter.

"Stop it!" I said. By now I was almost in tears from laughing so hard and my sides were hurting. I bent over to get some air. Jessica then started poking me in the ass with it. I was in so much pain from laughing that I couldn't stand up so I reached behind me and grabbed the dildo. I remained bent over to wait for my sides to stop hurting.

I heard some footsteps coming from in front of me. As I looked up I saw Snake Lady emerge from behind the video rack. Oh shit! I stood up and straightened my hair.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Uhm no... my friend and I were just looking around."

With a sly grin, she said "really, and just where is your friend."

I spun around and Jessica was gone!

She came closer to me until I could feel her breath on my skin. She glanced at the dildo in my hand and said "Looking at dildo's huh? What style are you interested in?"

Feeling very uncomfortable I muttered "Well I'm not really interested...."

But before I could finish my sentence she picked up a strap on from one of the shelves "Maybe you would like to play with one of these."

Oh shit!! I was freaking out big time. "Um... I've got to go, I think my friend is calling me" and I turned and ran out of the store.

Once I got out of the store I found Jessica sitting on a bench a couple of stores down. "what took you so long?"

"Ha ha very funny." I said. "I think that woman was hitting on me."

"Come on your just freaked out from being in an Adult Novelty shop."

"Whatever, let's just get out of here. I've got to take a pee." I said flustered from what had just happened.

Jessica looked around "there is a bathroom down at the other end of the mall."

"Ok let's go."

When we got to the other end Jessica said that she would meet me in the clothes store across from the restrooms. I went into the restroom and proceeded to one of the stalls. I pulled down my skirt, sat down and let out a big sigh. Wow, what a day I thought! A few seconds later I heard the restroom door open and some women's voices chattering. The voices started getting closer, then I heard the high pitch shrill of water coming out of the faucets from the sinks. The water stopped and the voices got further away and I heard the bathroom door open again.

I wiped myself with some toilet paper and got up. When I opened the door there stood Snake Lady. My heart fell into my stomach and I froze with panic.

She walked up very close to me again, as she did in the store, backing me into the stall I had just exited from. Her face was just inches from mine and I could smell the sweet of aroma of mint. "Well hello! If it isn't the dildo lady with her invisible friend."

She put her hands on each side of the stall blocking my exit. I could feel my heart beating against my ribcage. "What do you want?" I said as calmly as I could.

She removed her right hand from the side of the stall and lightly stroked the front of my skirt, pressing her hand against my pelvis. "I just want to talk. Is that ok with you?"

Being extremely scared and finding it hard to breath from being trapped in the stall, I muttered "sure."

"Good" she hissed and shut the stall door behind her with her left hand. Still stroking the front of my skirt with her right hand she looked me in the eyes and licked my lips. My body shuddered as I felt her warm moist tongue brush across my lips. The aroma of mint was now penetrating my nostrils like tiny little daggers.

"Um I need to go. My friend is waiting for me." I said in a cool tone.

"Sure she is" she said as she backed away, opening up the stall. "Maybe you and your friend will come visit my store again." With that, she walked out of the bathroom leaving me quivering in the stall.

To be continued...

mickey28
mickey28
39 Followers