Stockholm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,952 Followers

"You're just trying to trick me."

"No, I'm not - I assure you. I have never felt this way before.you are the most heavenly creature I have ever encountered."

She took a step back. "I'm in trouble. Real trouble. Marcia's been gone for hours. I'm frightened - the police must be on their way."

I stepped forward, reaching for her. "If we leave now," I said, "they need never know. We can go to my place - I'll tell them I escaped."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Do you feel anything for me?" I asked, my heart on the edge of an abyss - if she said 'no', I would be an empty nobody again.

"I...I..." she stammered. I kissed her, and she sank into my kiss, helpless to stop the passion between us. "What's your name, lawyer?" she asked breathlessly as we drew apart again.

"William," I said.

"My name's Saffie," she whispered, "and I do love you. I don't know why, but I have loved you since I saw you on that street and told Marcia that you were the one to take."

We kissed again, and as we did so, I pulled down her jeans, which she stepped out of before falling onto the bed in front of me. I climbed onto the bed and reached up to slide those small pink-and-white checked panties from her. She was so incredibly beautiful, a goddess in living form. We made love like never before, this time as equals. And she tasted all the more sweet for the love between us.

-

Some hours later, I was interviewed by the police. They had caught Marcia, but I had been unable to identify her - as I reported to the officer, I had had a blindfold on throughout my ordeal. So she was released - lack of evidence, they said.

And as for my Saffie, my little blonde spitfire, she has moved in with me, and my hefty salary will, in part, go towards her tuition fees.

And now and again, when I'm very lucky, she ties me up again.

12