Stocking Tops Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to be there as well as I've been rather out of touch, what with that job down in Melbourne that went all wrong but they fixed that by hiring another photographer. Now I remember mum saying she couldn't wait to meet your mom."

"I don't want Victoria to know I am returning to England. She'll want to be there when I confront dad and I don't think that's a great idea."

"Very well – what about the appeal?"

"I've asked James to take over as chairman of the appeal trust so we visit the trust's lawyer tomorrow at 3:00 to sign over the position and transfer authorities."

The dance ended and Claire stepped back and looked at the brash Englishman intently. "I bring this up again with no apologies and your answer determines my future relationship with you. Your most unusual relationship with your mom worries me. I must know..."

"Have I ever fucked my mom? Of course not, I have too much respect for her to make her the victim of incest. I'm telling you, I have never fucked my mother and will not, ever."

"Hush," Claire said, cheeks burning. "People can hear us. I confirm I regard you highly as a desirable man to have in my life."

"Fine. We have a month to get that sorted. You're decided to come with me, haven't you?"

"Yes, I'll resign from the agency tomorrow. I want a clean break. The contract is almost due for renewal so I should not have to pay anything for defaulting before it expires. I'll call Sheryl first thing in the morning."

Claire and Lee reached bed almost out on their feet so come together in less than satisfactory carnal connection. Lee managed to say something lovely that filled her heart with the feeling called pride but perhaps in this case it was love.

"For the first time in my life I can honestly say although these are smallish breasts, I love this particular pair of breasts."

They both awoke with hangovers and while Lee was showering Claire called the managing director of New Century Model Agency. Lee emerged from the bathroom without an erection. That pleased Claire; she really did have a headache.

"Darling...sorry...I cannot go to London with you right now."

"That's fine. Are you never coming to London or is this simply a deferral?"

"God you are so calm. My agency booked me yesterday for the 10-day Melbourne Spring Fashion show. I could walk away without the thousands of dollars I'll earn but Sheryl reminded me I'm under contract."

"I understand. But you'll come to the airport to see your parents meet my mother and fly her away?"

"Of course, I'll spend all day with you and cry you off at the International Airport this evening when you leave for London. I'll miss you. The fashion show is late next month and I am booked to replace a model booked almost a year ago. So it's a two-month separation. I'll endure it, will you?"

"Yes, you are still little more than a friend to me; we need time to develop a bond."

Claire smiled and said he'd keep.

"There is no one else in my sights Claire. I've never met a female other than my mother who feels so right for me."

"Oh God, get in the bed and wait while I pull on my stockings."

CHAPTER 5

Alfred Peach, tired after the annual Tripe and Onions Feast at one of his clubs the previous evening followed by sharing with three other members the club's in-house prostitute also known as the dinning room manager, blinked several times as he entered the breakfast room at Langford Manor.

Someone was sitting on his chair.

"Lee?"

"Good morning father."

"You're in England?"

"Yes father. Sit down and get some breakfast into you. You look dreadful."

"Get out of my place."

"There are seven other chairs at this table. Help yourself."

"I want my chair."

"Is your last nanny still alive father? I'll call her to handle your imminent tantrum."

Albert thin and stooped at five foot eleven, attempted to straighten, his blotched face and bloodshot eyes making him appear rather repulsive. He snarled at his six foot four son with his hair how bleached stone blond and curled: "Move or I'll have you thrown out."

"Dad, you only have the cook Mrs Anthony, your sexy new housekeeper, your chauffeur and two gardeners, all females. But attempt to throw me out and it's war."

Albert sat down beside his son. "Where's your mother?"

"Dad, get a grip. You mean Victoria your wife don't you."

"I stand corrected."

Lee checked his watch. "About now in a huge farmhouse out from Sydney getting ready for bed after dinning and drinking with Jill Cobb whose husband owns a huge farm and runs his private airline. The Cobbs are the parents of a young women keen to marry me."

"Well that's a relief you have been consorting with women other than your mother in Australia. Oh, Paula was heartbroken when you publicly fucked Lady Stables and just escaped jail. She married the first guy who proposed, a traffic warden who began the affair after letting her off the parking infringement. He's the third son of an earl."

"Good for her. She lacked style so he may be good for her. Here come your eggs."

"I didn't want two eggs this morning."

The cook said, "Well just leave one."

"Father, say thank you to Mrs Anthony."

"Up your bum."

"Mr Peach, how dare you speak to your son like that. No wonder you are still waiting for your knighthood. Retract at once."

"No."

"Then I'm calling old Nanny Wisegate to come and box your ears!"

"Son, I apologize for speaking irreverently."

"Thank you father and now thank Mrs Anthony for your eggs and apologize for not feeling chipper this morning because of your excesses from last night."

Alfred sat defiantly, mouth closed tightly.

Lee sighed and asked Mrs Anthony to call Nanny Wisegate.

Alfred turned and smiled at the cook. "Thank you Mrs Anthony for these beautifully cooked and presented eggs and I apologize for not feeling chipper this morning because I over ate and played up last night."

"Good boy Mr Peach. We at Langford Manor are very proud of you."

Egg dripping off his chin, Albert said, "I suppose you want me to fire Paula and you take her place?"

"No."

"You want to take over from her mother Charlene or her grandmother Martha?"

"No."

"Then what do you want?"

"For you to unseat someone on the board of Peach Textiles PLC and announce me as the replacement with responsibility for special projects and provide me with an office in good premises in Bond Street with room for a plush meeting room and office space for a staff of five and an annual budge of £10 million."

"Impossible, the board would think I'd lost my marbles."

"Okay, I still want that seat on the board and want you to set up a company with me, each of us holding 49% of stock and Victoria holding 2% and with you providing the capital at low interest of £2 million."

"Very well. So she's Victoria and not mummy now?"

"Yes, and with me now thirty-two, people look horrified when I call her mummy."

"Well that I approve. I'll have my lawyers set up the company today and will inject the funding."

"Aren't you going to ask what I'll do with the money?"

"Why should I? You have proven you have a nose for business, hold a degree in business administration and are not so thick not to know that I'll disown you again if you lose my investment."

"Thanks dad. It's great having you are so supportive. Like your chair back?"

"No, I have a great view from here of my two gardeners bending over."

Lee set up his offices on the third floor of former banking chambers in New Bond Street. The lease also included the ground and first floor and he had to buy the tenants out. He engaged an executive search firm to find a business manager to run the office and activities and ended up hiring the consultant assigned to him, Faye Farrah.

Faye had everything Lee liked about women: big tits and she was rarely out of stockings. Um, she was also good looking with a fine figure and beside a good brain and business sense probably greater than his and was also very sexy. God, when Claire arrived from Australia she'd have him fire Lady Faye Farrah but fortunately Faye had a devoted banker as a husband so perhaps Claire might not command him to swing the axe.

Lee being Lee took Faye to dinner and invited her back to his apartment he'd taken in the City.

"You're the chappie infamous for his stockings fetish aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Okay I'll go to your apartment but only to talk business."

"Of course, we don't share any other interest."

Faye looked at him raising an eyebrow.

They talked business. Lee said the City appeared very busy and Faye said yes. Lee then asked her to flash. Faye help up her hem and swallowed.

"Very nice. Please removed your skirt and sprawl on the bed if you'd like your stocking tops licked."

"Yes daddy."

That dutiful reply immediately stiffened Lee from flaccid to rutting mode.

He exposed his erection. Lady Farrah's eye doubled in size and she began sucking her thumb, looking expressionlessly as Lee expertly undid her top and freed the bovine-like breasts the English took centuries to develop in size and great shape, breeding for larger mass with refinements being added to shape with the invention of the modern bra by Mary Phelps Jacob in 1910.

Lee licked up the stockings. He sniffed a little BO but she was English, so he accepted that. In fact he preferred the nitty-gritty to the American custom of sanitizing the toilet seat and every thing else so kissing behind the ears of a chest-heaving American woman was perhaps a little like burying one's nose into a sterilization trough in a hospital operating theater.

Faye jerked and her release soaked through her panties. Lee sunk his teeth into the piled up flesh above the stocking tops, taking care not to bruise or to draw blood, but only just stopping short of that.

"Oh God, fuck me," she whined and at that Lee knew he had the key to the chambers of the Golden City. He wasn't sure want that meant but knew he had the green light to shove it up her channel.

Lee did that very well. Faye screamed and creamed herself into nervous exhaustion and arriving home only then realized she's consented to resigning from her job search position and becoming Lee's business manager. Well, at least if the work wasn't a challenge at least she'd be fucked properly.

But the job was a challenge and Faye went home most nights without the strength to move her ass overly much when her recently acquired husband fucked her but she gushed so had no complaint from him.

Faye had to seek building approval and other consents to gut the two lower floors and have the dome of the former banking chamber penetrating through the first level expanded by twenty feet. The building owners and civic authorities were only concerned that the structure was adequately reinforced during that work and the Heritage protected exterior of the building remained untouched.

As opening evening approached Faye didn't have time to even fuck Lee. She had to recruit saleswomen to be called receptionists and they not only had to look great but to have great bodies as well. She recruited mainly English-speaking young French women.

Faye argued that Lee simply could not ask her to invite the Queen to open a small commercial undertaking, that it simply was not cricket (just not done) so he compromised and said invite the Prime Minister to perform the opening. Faye gave up and sent off the invitation and to her amazement the PM's wife wrote back personally and accepting the invitation on her husband's behalf and promised to have him roll up on the night.

* * *

Every second day Lee took a call from Victoria and his sweetheart. Victoria was delighted Albert had given Lee a seat on the board of Peach Textiles PLC and hoped that would lead to a seat on the board of Peach Group. Lee had mentioned he and his father were involved in the formation of a company to run certain ventures that caught Lee's whim.

"For God sake Lee, don't lose money or he'd have you terminated."

"There's no show of that happening Victoria. Listen, Claire doesn't fancy me sniffing around your stocking tops. While we are separated like this, do you think we could wean ourselves of that practice?"

"I suppose so; there are plenty of your father's friends who'd be only too happy to substitute."

"Mum, your grandchildren wouldn't appreciate grandma's stocking tops being suckled by nasty-looking old men."

"Oh God, you are thinking of marrying Claire?"

"Please don't say anything or hint anything to anyone. I have to give Claire a month in London before she is competent to judge between England or Australia and to totally commit to me and my strange ways."

"Yes, quite right. I'll keep your little secret. Oh God, her legs are as good as mine. Just imagine what you two will breed?"

"Frogs?''

"Goodbye Lee," his mother said stiffly and called Claire to the phone.

Claire once again burbled on about how well the mothers were getting on. "They are just like sisters but without the scrapping."

She demanded, "Are you missing me?"

"Yeah lots."

"Say you are missing me."

"I'm missing you."

"To what extent?"

"Lots."

"Oh that's wonderful. You are making me wet. Be sure to get an adequate amount of sex."

"Okay, bye."

"No, wait. I have signed for another assignment just two days before my contract expires so will be a month later coming to England. It's in New Zealand for its fashion week and mum and Victoria are coming with me."

"You call her Victoria?"

"Yes, she wants me to think of her as my older sister. It's her way of keeping young and I thoroughly approve."

"Really? Well I consent to you delaying your arrival by one more month, but no longer, do you hear?"

"Yes master."

CHAPTER 6

The City hadn't seen anything like it since the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth 2. Searchlights rose above London's night and ten restored aircraft from World War 2 flew over, dipping their wings.

The curious media had turned out en-masse, their invitations simply stating, "Lee Stocking Tops Peach announces his return into London society in a most spectacular fashion and perhaps winning back the women who despised him for bonking a titled woman on Public Ground beside the Palace of Westminster last year. You shall not be disappointed and there will be free drinks even for the media."

It was the reference to free drinks that did it. Reporters and columnists competed to get one of the limited invitations.

In front of the premises in New Bond Street, hidden behind red, white and blue bunting, guarded by security guys holding fake light machine guns, Lee and Faye emerged through the entrance as the motorcade escorting the Prime Minister and his wife in their beloved 1935 MG sports car arrived. Faye was in a blue designer dress and Lee was in his now customary white suit, no shirt, white boots and black Acubra and a red carnation in his buttonhole. As the PM and Toni looked up at the façade of the building the bunting dropped and they were facing a very elaborate shop front called, The Temple of Stockings.

The crowd on the streets clapped and cheered at the unveiling and Lee and Faye escorted the Prime Minister and his wife into the building where other guests were already gathered. Toni whispered to Lee, "Although I am the wife of the Prime Minister I can reveal I am wearing stockings and will flash if you call upon me to do so."

"No and thank you ma'am, I will spare you of that embarrassment and risk being castigated in parliament."

"Oh, you disappoint me young man. But what you say makes sense."

TV camera crews had been allowed into the temple earlier and on late news bulletins that evening breathless female reporters waxed on about the sheer luxury of the temple. One said posing as if having great authority, "What you are seeing here is the widest range of stockings you're find in any other selling center on the Planet. This incredible tall blond Lee Peach is an outstanding business entrepreneur. A real peach if I may say so and this is a brilliant example of turning a cute little fetish into an outstand example of 21st Century retailing that has done London proud." (That reporter was reading script Faye had provided).

During the evening Lee's father Albert and one of his mistresses who looked remarkable like a daughter of his cook Mrs Anthony approached his son.

"Lee, you have me worried, " Albert worried. "With stockings selling in the supermarket as low as £0.63 pence on special how on earth are we going to make money out of this venture?"

"In two ways dad. Our cheapest product sells for £20 ($US29) and exclusive hand embroider ones cost up to £150 ($US290). But this is chicken shit compared with selling the franchise complete with building plans and specifications that we listed on the Internet four hours ago on the website of the international business venture market. Already Faye has received calls from five investors ready to sign for a temple franchise at $US400,000 and to contract for product supply and pay us 3% of gross turnover."

Stroking his thinning hair Albert said, "Go in peace my son."

Albert stopped to speak to Faye so Lee whispered into the ear of the woman on his father's arm, "What is your name honey?"

"Shelly."

"Nice name. And your surname?"

"Anthony," she whispered. "You know my mother. By the way, I share your stockings fetish."

Faye was so delighted at the success of the evening that she went to Lee's apartment and bent over the sofa for him after she agreed with him they had done astonishing well in the conversion and fit-out in just under four-weeks. Lee reckoned it was be a speed record for a commercial project in London, probably in all of England, but they'd paid through the nose to get the manpower and expertise on-site.

"We are going to make millions," Faye sighed, as Lee sank in fully.

"Good gracious – you are wide today."

"I know Lee, I had both my husband and his father simultaneously last night and that's why I offered myself for doggy. This way I can squeeze when the time to cum comes. At that stage please squirt over the top of my breasts. I need to rub in semen into these worrying ageing lines and marks that are beginning to appear around my throat."

"In that case we best do this every mid-morning and mid-afternoon at the office."

"But that's dedicated adultery?"

"Not at all," Lee said, settling into rhythm. "We'll call it therapeutic massage and anointing."

"Oh splendid darling. Even mommy would have to accept that explanation if we are caught out."

Shortly after that evening, the company sent Faye and her husband Andrew, a senior lawyer well versed in company and international law, to visit investors around the world wanting to sign up for The Temple of Stockings franchise. They returned after being away for a month with contracts signed and the money banked totaling $3.6 million plus profits to be made from supply contracts. It was a killing but something had to be done to retain Faye and her husband. Lee spoke to his father and they reached agreement.

"The Temple of Stockings concept is a passing phase dad. We should sell out of the company but retain the London Temple in Peach Textiles as a franchise in the meantime and be contracted to be the exclusive supplier of stockings to the temples. Faye's husband reckons he can form a syndicate large enough to buy the company and repay your two million pounds capital, saying the company doesn't require capital any longer because it is self-generating all its funding requirements."

"Do what you think is best son. It's your show."

"Look we'll walk with a big slice of the profits as well so how about giving me five million of your proceeds after-tax that will include prepayment of your loan and allow me to finance my own business? As an incentive I'll get Faye to agree to you fucking her once a month for four months."