Stockings & Sambucca

Story Info
An evening of lust turns kinky.
1k words
3.88
66.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well sweetface,

Time to not be so nice now... you need a little of the nasty Rhon I think... just for something a little out of the ordinary...

So I've decided to treat you to a night at my place... a few drinks... something to eat... nothing out of the ordinary, he thinks... LOL

Sitting there... with that lusty, glazed look in your eyes... I smile at you as I walk over to you... take the glass from your hand, sip from it... and place it on the table...

My hands on your face as I kiss you... passionately... my tongue in your mouth... tasting the wine we've been drinking.. You can feel my hands sliding down over your shoulders now... down your arms, till they are at your wrists.

My mouth never leaving yours... I take your wrists in my hands and slowly walk you to the centre of the room.

I pull away from you and ask you to stand still... don't move baby... just watch and wait...

I remove my dress... undoing the halter neck and let it slide to the floor... underneath I'm wearing a black lace strapless torsolette with thigh high lace top garter stockings... tres sexy... You watch as I unclip the stockings and begin to remove them... sliding them slowly down my thighs and calves... mmm... nice feeling... silky nylon... don't move baby... I'm just going to tie one around your wrist... You watch as I attach one end of the smooth material around your wrist... don't fidget... now the other one on your other wrist... I can see you are excited... but a little nervous also..

Shhhh... don't speak... don't move... raising one arm at a time, I attach the other end of the stocking to the chandelier.

Ooh baby... you just look so helpless there... and so delicious..

Pulling your head down towards me, I kiss you again... and you can feel my fingers at your shirt... undoing the buttons.. opening your shirt... mm... love your chest... smooth and muscular... I start to kiss my way down your neck... onto your chest... mmmm... I'm just going to have to taste those nipples... pulling one into my mouth with my teeth... gently biting at it... then sucking on it and blowing at it gently as it leaves my mouth... raising it up a little, till it's hard and erect..

Now my fingers are at your jeans... unbuttoning them... and looking up at you as I kneel down to remove them... lifting your legs one at a time... Your eyes are on me... not knowing what's going to come next... Nice shorts... but you have a geat ass... would prefer you in a G or nothing at all honey... so we're losing the shorts too... I start to slide them off also... but oh... what's this? A little pre-cum already?... sticky... taking your hard cock in my hand I lean over and slide my tongue gently over the head... tasting you... Oh God... all I really want to do is fuck you... but no... restraint is called for... I want to toy with you a little tonight...

I stand up and slowly remove my panties... which are more than a little wet in the crutch now... I'm excited too... I walk over to the bar and take down a bottle of black Sambucca. Filling a glass with the sweet liquid, I shove my panties into the glass... soaking them in the alcohol.. then walking back over to you, I take them from the glass... now open wide baby... I stuff the alcohol soaked panties into your mouth... the taste is sweet... but burning... your eyes are watering a little... it's burning your throat... and dripping from your lips... down your chin... and onto your chest...

I lay down on the floor in front of you... close my eyes... and open my legs... a little wider... and my hand is at my pussy... wet and excited... slowly moving my hand over the soft hair... down... and sliding a finger inside... then out again... and gently rubbing my wet finger over my clit... I hear you groan... and open my eyes... looking at you... you look like you're about to explode...

Oh... it's not fair is it? You want to play too... Well... okay... just a little... I stand up and standing in front of you I turn so I'm facing away from you... bending over slightly, so that my ass is touching your dripping cock... my head turned back towards you... come on Cal... fuck me a little...

I can feel your cock probing at me from behind... I'm pushing onto you a little... just enough to put only the head of your cock inside me.. I can feel you thrusting towards me... trying to push in a little further... you want more? Okay... I push back a little closer to you... feeling you fill me with your cock... God you feel so good... so big... my cunt muscles tightening around your shaft...

I start to yell at you now... "Come on then... fuck me... I'm here... I want you... fuck me Cal.. "...

You start to grunt and thrust... trying to pump yourself into me harder and faster now... This was supposed to be a tease for you... but it's back - firing... I'm the one losing control now... I'm not going to last... "I'm going to cum, Calvin"... and on saying that I hear you moaning louder... and your rhythm of movement becomes steady and with purpose... "Oh yeah... I want you baby... give me all you have... come on... fill me... "... and as I pull away I can feel hot spurts of your cum hitting my ass... my pussy... my back... dripping down the backs of my legs...

Kneeling down in front of you I start to lick and suck at your cock... tasting my own cum... and squeezing the last drops of your's from you...

I stand up and take the panties from your mouth... and reach up to untie your wrists... I can feel your heart pounding against my breasts as I'm undoing your bindings...

We kiss... your arms about me... and almost collapse together on the floor... another intense moment between us to complete our insatiable desires...