Stockroom Stroking

Story Info
Oscar finally gets Linda's attention.
1.4k words
3.62
61k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If at first you don't succeed, try something else.

Oscar had been trying for weeks to get Linda's attention. She worked in the department opposite his in the store they shared employ with. She was five feet six seven inches tall. Smooth caramel skin, with not a blemish on the coat she had long wavy black hair and deep brown eyes, which sparkled in the defused florescent light that bathed them from above. A small oval face, cherry red lips almost scarlet at times, those times when she wiped her tongue across them, in his eyes she was the perfect woman for him and he wanted her.

Linda knew Oscar wanted but to fuck her but to fuck her she demanded that that person be really good and she didn't see that in Oscar at all, even though his intentions were good.

Oscar moved across the tiled floor slowly, silently smiling as he approached her.

Linda smiled back, already trying to think of an excuse to avoid him but none came by the time he greeted her.

"Hi," she said, in response to his greeting.

"What're you up to?"

"Not much Oscar."

He liked to hear her say his name.

"Hey I have to go get some stock from the back," she said starting away.

"I'll come with."

Liking a person, really liking them and rejecting them was hard but she didn't know how to tell Oscar that he couldn't handle her. Demanding, very demanding, Linda knew the only way a man could really conquer her was if he had a big dick and used it fast and hard. Looking at Oscar, she didn't see the possibility that his dick could be more than five and a half inches in length. It was true that some little men did have surprisingly large dicks but for some reason she didn't think of Oscar as one of them.

Entering the stock room, following closely, watching her rear roll each time she took a step Oscar could feel his penis bulging in his underwear. He licked his lips.

Linda wore a black skirt that was mid thigh and a black blouse. Underneath was the required bra and under but under the skirt was nothing.

Into the alcove where the ladder was kept she took hold of the handle to pull it back and felt Oscar behind her. He had a hard on. It was small as she suspected.

Oscar took a breath and held his ground as she backed against him, trying to pull the ladder out from the alcove.

Linda started to turn; she'd set him straight this time. If it meant shouting at him, she'd do it but she was going to make it clear he was not going to ever get a chance to…

"I'm going to fuck you!" He hissed in her ears, holding her from turning around.

Linda was thirty pounds heavier than Oscar. She was thick, well proportioned in her thickness still she could not turn.

Oscar held both hands against the ladder handle and pressed against her butt feeling the cushion rub against his dick getting him even harder. Her ponytail hung over the left shoulder, giving him easy access to her neck. Leaning forward he kissed the back of her neck, sucking on the flesh, savoring the taste of it with his tongue, his teeth occasionally scrapping the smooth flesh.

Linda felt a chill rush to her core. She liked the feeling of his tongue against the side of her neck, behind her neck and on the other side. She liked the way he sucked the flesh in his mouth and teased it with his tongue and the way his teeth joined in the teasing.

Oscar's eyes were closed now, as he moved his hand down and lifted her skirt up on her hips. Running his hands back up her sides, around to her breasts he squeezed them and they both moaned softly, neither thinking that someone could enter the stock room.

Unless someone entered the alcove they couldn't be discovered but someone could hear them if the sound was loud enough.

Quickly undoing his belt, dropping his pants and underwear he was again leaning against Linda's ass, pressing his dick against in, feeling the butt crack and wanting his dick in it but he could wait.

Moving down on his knees he kissed both cheeks before sliding his tongue from anus down to her pussy and back up. He wished she was naked but that would have to do.

Taking both cheeks firmly in hands, his face twisted in anger, he pried them open and shoved his dick into her pussy. It was wet and hot, so wet that his dick slipped in easily.

His dick slipped in easily and Linda didn't like it but she was willing to end the moment. She wouldn't be surprised if in a few minutes his dick was out and he was gasping. Good start but the equipment was lacking.

Hands on her shoulders, Oscar started stroking her slowly pulling her back against him each time he came forward, at one point leaning to whisper into her ear. He whispered, "You like this fuck yet?"

He pulled back, his hands sliding down to her waist for better leverage as his thrusts into her pussy came faster, harder and deeper, forcing Linda to grip the ladder tighter for support. The top of the ladder banged against the wall. It hit it each time Oscar's pelvis kissed Linda's ass, harder and faster each time, sliding in and out quickly. The lubrication from the hot hole between her legs assisted greatly in the fucking.

Oscar had never felt a pussy, as Linda's. The flesh was silky smooth and on fire all around him, filled with blood as his dick, hard was filled with blood, blood that kept it stiff, stiff enough to take the force at which he thrust it repeatedly into her, drawing little sounds from her lips each time it hit home.

These small sounds, so piteous in their timbre motivated him, and drove him to hit her pussy harder, tightening his grip on her, hips, his fingers digging into the flesh.

Linda's face was contorted in pain. It wasn't pain because of the size of his dick. She didn't think so. It was thin but it was hurting her. It was hurting her in the way she liked to be hurt. It hurt her and brought the trimmer to her body that she liked, the trimmer that precluded the total rush of pleasure, when the bottled up desire rushed fourth from her body and she fell limp.

She knew it was coming. It was coming and coming fast.

Oscar knew she was cumming. He heard it in each gasp she took as it became deeper and deeper, as more air was pulled into her lungs. He felt it in the way her body shook, soft trimmers that were becoming bigger. He felt it in the way the walls of her pussy tightened around his shaft, squeezing it, squeezing it easily inside her as he continued to pump her the wetness making it easier and the tightness making it more worthwhile.

She started to moan loudly.

It was only at that moment that Oscar thought of someone catching them but it was way too late now. It was too late. He could feel his cum rushing down the shaft of his dick, ready to explode in her pussy, almost as hot as the pussy itself was.

Linda cried out as the mighty trimmer started in her core, in her pussy and spread throughout her body bringing that moment of climax to her with full force, enough force that tears rolled from her eyes and she began to cry.

Oscar could hear her crying as he made the last trusts into her, moving left then right then left then right then center as the cum rushed into her, flooding her.

When he pulled out, his hands still on her hips Oscar could still feel her shaking. Slowly pulling up his underwear and pants he zipped up and buckled his belt. Pulling Linda's skirt down, her turned her.

Tears were on her cheeks she was still shaking.

Linda had never felt anything as the orgasm she felt from Oscar, even from guys with far bigger dicks and was still feeling when he took her shoulders in hand and turned her to face him, his hands bringing circulation back to her hands, white from the grip she held on the handles of the ladder.

Oscar was at her ear; he blew gently into it before he whispered, "Told you I'd fuck you."

Still shaking she knew he was right but there was no way he would out do her. She had her own tricks and she was more than eager to trade.