Stolen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers

Sky struggled crying softly as the two men rode away, once they were out of sight Ren released her and Sky moved away and turned to face him uneasily. "Ready to go back inside?" Ren asked and Sky watched him silently for a few minutes before Ren motioned with one hand towards the door of the cabin, Sky moved out passed him in a wide berth but headed inside. "Make up some sandwiches for both of us, there's roast beef in the fridge, and gravy mix in the pantry." Ren told her.

Sky done as she was told silently then stood back watching and waiting to see what he wanted next. "Make a pot of coffee to go with the food." Ren ordered softly and watched as Sky set up the coffee peculator. "Sit down and have something to eat." He said as he sat down and helped himself to a sandwich stuffed with meat and gravy.

Sky sat down with a chair in between them and helped herself to a sandwich hungrily, she hadn't eaten much breakfast and it was now mid afternoon, she took a bite of sandwich and chewed hungrily while darting nervous glances towards Ren. When the coffee was ready Ren retrieved the jug of coffee and two mugs, placed them on the table then got a bottle of milk from the fridge and poured the two of them a drink each before sitting down once again. "There's sugar in the cupboard if you want it." Ren told her. "Is that coffee I can smell?" Brad asked as he walked into the room carrying his crash helmet and riding gloves. "Yeah, help yourself." Ren said as he knodded towards the coffee jug.

"So did you get it?" he asked as Brad got a mug and poured himself a coffee, then sat down at the table. He pulled a packet from a pocket and pushed it across the table to Ren who opened the packet and looked at the box it held. "We can do that once we finish our coffee." Ren said and lent back in his chair relaxing, he looked at Sky who was sneaking a glance at him and she ducked her head nervously. "So tell me Blondie, how old are you?" Ren asked after he had taken several mouthfuls of hot coffee, Sky glanced at him uneasily but looked away hurriedly when she saw he was watching her, she remained silent and Ren cleared his throat noisily. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer." He warned. "Eighteen." Sky said very softly and glanced at him uneasily, he looked faintly surprised and Brad chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if Hawk got to have first ride." Brad said somewhat crudely as he walked around the table and came to a halt several feet behind Sky but slightly to one side.

Sky glanced over her shoulder and realised he was poised behind her obviously waiting for something, Sky moved in her seat uneasily as she placed one hand on the seat of the chair and moved her feet so she would be able to get up in a hurry. "Sky." Ren said softly.

Sky looked towards Ren uneasily, he was watching her levelly, she realised that he was just as poised as her for hurried movement. "Sky." Ren repeated her name once again.

Sky took a hurried glance over her shoulder to check that Brad hadn't snuck closer then looked at Ren once more. "Your choice Blondie, we can do things the hard way or we can do things the easy way, either way you got no say in the matter. So how about you come over here and sit on my lap? I ain't going to hurt you or touch you like Hawk does." Ren said in a soft calm voice.

Sky gripped the edge of the table tightly for several seconds then checked where Brad was yet again, something deep inside her told her that Ren was telling her the truth, that he had no intention of hurting her or fondling her like Hawk liked to at every opportunity.

Slowly Sky stood up and turned towards Ren, shakily she moved the chair between them out of her way and took a step towards him. Slowly so as not to alarm her Ren lifted his hand closest to her and held it out towards her, Sky eyed it uncertainly for a few seconds then very hesitantly placed her hand in his. Ren made no moved to grasp her hand tightly or pull her towards him, instead he patiently waited for her to come to him. Sky looked down at his lap and looked away hurriedly as she realised what the bulge in the front of his jeans was. "Just turn around and sit across my legs." Ren told her in the same soft calm tone.

Sky glanced at his face for a second then back towards Brad. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked fearfully as she turned so her back was to the table and went to withdraw her hand from Ren's light hold, Ren refused to let go of her hand and Sky gave a frightened gasp as Brad moved closer. "Sit down and I'll talk to you." Ren ordered firmly as he drew her hand towards him, reluctantly Sky allowed herself to be drawn to him and turned around and sat across his lap. "From now on you do as I say when I say." Ren told her firmly as he slipped his arms around her waist to hold onto her before continuing. "Hawk doesn't want you ending up with a belly full of baby so he arranged for you to get given a contraceptive implant, it goes just under the skin on the inside of your arm above your elbow. Brad's been shown how to do it." Ren explained.

Sky looked at Brad in alarm and folded her arms across her chest in a protective manner, then lowered her head and glanced towards Ren from the corner of her eye uneasily.

Brad squatted so that he was on eye level with Sky should she look at him. "Sky, you going to be good and let me do what I have to without fighting me?" Brad asked quietly.

Sky glanced his way and quickly looked away and dropped her chin onto her chest. "Sky, you get asked a question, you answer. Sit there or stand there silent and you'll get slapped." Ren warned when no response came from her.

Sky wiped the back of one hand across her damp cheeks and shrugged unhappily. "He's going to hurt me." She said faintly and glanced at Ren, he saw the terror deep in her eyes. "I don't get off hurting women, I intend to be gentle as possible. But if you fight, yeah it'll probably end up hurting." Brad said honestly.

"I won't fight." Sky whispered and looked down at her hands.

"Well let's get it over and done with then." Brad said and reached for the packet on the table beyond Sky, Sky gasped and flinched as he seemingly reached for her. "Come on I'll give you a cuddle while Brad does it hey?" Ren asked as he pulled her against his chest and folded his arms around her securely, she remained tense but didn't fight as Brad wiped the inside of her arm with a sterile wipe. "Some local stuff to make it numb first huh?" He asked as he quickly used the pre-prepared needle.

Sky held still as she watched him give the local anaesthetic but when he got out the heavy gauged needle that held the implant Sky shuddered and turned her face towards Ren's chest, Ren reached up and pressed her head against his chest. "There. All done." Brad said after putting a butterfly tape over the mark left by the large needle. "You can stay there as long as you like but I'm copping a feel." Ren said as he released his hold on the back of her head and ran his hand down over her side to stroke her hip and the top of her thigh, he slid his hand lower under the edge of her dress and Sky scrambled from his lap as his hand slid low over her stomach and headed lower.

Ren laughed softly as he stood up and Sky looked at him uneasily, he reached down to adjust the crotch of his jeans and Sky looked away hurriedly when she realised that he was fully aroused.

Nervously she began to clear the used plates from the table and took them to the sink to wash along with what cutlery she had used to make lunch.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers
12