Stolen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

Brad shifted his weight to one side and slid his hand down the side of her body.

"Open your legs for me." Brad told her.

Sky was reluctant to let him touch her intimately once again but knew she had little choice in the matter, slowly she spread her legs apart and jerked in surprise when his fingers found her moist folds once again.

Pleasure quickly radiated from where his fingers stroked and teased and Sky opened her legs wider as she closed her eyes as she moaned softly with pleasure. She felt his lips work their way down the side of her neck, nipping and sucking as he began pumping two fingers into once again.

"Hmmm." Sky hummed with pleasure as she ran her hands over his broad shoulders. His lips found hers and she moaned against his mouth as his tongue slid between her teeth to stroke her tongue and swirl around it.

"Oh shit!" Sky gasped as she turned her face away from his kiss. Pleasure had built to nearly unbearable levels and Brad was using his fingers to tease her without letting her cum once again.

"Please!" Sky begged as she clutched at his shoulders frantically as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her from what his fingers were doing. She whimpered in protest as he withdrew his fingers from her very slick passage, there was pressure and a sharp moment of pain then an incredible feeling of fullness as Brad entered her in one steady thrust.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Sky gasped as her body struggled to become accustomed to Brads invasion.

"Just relax." Brad gasped tightly then caught her mouth in a kiss as he forced himself to hold still.

Sky whimpered softly against his mouth but as her body adjusted to his she began to kiss him back, experimentally she moved her hips against his and Brad groaned before beginning to move slowly against her.

"You okay?" He asked huskily as he settled into a steady rhythm.

"Yes." Sky gasped before pulling his head down to hers and kissing him hungrily. She lifted her knees up and hooked her heels in the small of his back as she moved eagerly beneath him, Brad groaned into her mouth and began to move more urgently against her.

Sky squealed with pleasure as her second orgasm exploded through her, she whimpered and turned her face against Brad's shoulder as her body arched beneath his. Brad groaned and began thrusting into her hard, he groaned then tensed against her as he came deep within her.

After several minutes Brad lifted his body off hers and reluctantly rolled onto his side, he pulled Sky against him and cuddled her against his side.

"I didn't get to rough did I?" Brad asked as he adjusted his pillow to get comfortable.

"It was good." Sky admitted self-consciously.

Brad could hear the embarrassment in her voice as she turned her head away. Brad yawned and closed his eyes, they lay there for several minutes before he rolled towards Sky, pulling her securely against his chest and resting his cheek against her hair.

"Go to sleep." He told her.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers
12