Stolen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Do I get Jake a mug of coffee too?" she asked.

"Yeah. You can have one too if you want." Hawk said.

"Thank you." Sky said as she began to make the drinks the way she knew both men preferred and took them to the table before pouring herself a cup of coffee.

She returned to the food and soon the meal was cooked and she dished it up and placed it on the table before sitting down beside Hawk to eat her own breakfast.

Hawk turned his head several times to look her over and study the effects of Wilson's fists, he shook his head silently and continued with his breakfast, finally replete he pushed his plate away with a sigh and lent back in his chair.

"Sky, you can take things easy for the next few days, rest up some." Hawk told her.

Sky looked towards him unsure of what to make of his remark and knodded slightly.

"What do you say?" Hawk asked.

"Thank you." Sky said remembering it was required.

"When you've finished the cleaning up you can lay down and watch tv. Watch one of the dvd's or something if you like." Hawk said watching her.

"Thank you." Sky repeated.

"So what are you lot up to this morning?" Brad asked as he walked into the room carrying his helmet and removing his riding gloves.

"Not a real lot." Hawk replied. "So where did you get to last night?"

"We went to one of the pubs out past the river." Brad answered.

Hawk looked past Brad as he realised he had not seen Ren the previous night or that morning before eating.

"Where is the old goat anyway?" Hawk asked with a frown.

Brad laughed as he realised that Hawk was annoyed that Ren was not there to watch him ordering Sky around.

"The Renagade is shacked up with a hot piece he picked up last night. A real little goer if the noise that was coming from their room was any indication!" Brad gave a deep male chuckle of appreciation.

"Oh?" Hawk asked curiously. "Is he going to bring her back here?"

"Couldn't say."

"What's she like? Redhead? Brunette? Blonde?" Hawk asked.

Brad looked at Sky where she sat silently eating her food, clearly she had to eat slowly because of the state of her face.

"What's it matter to you? You got Sky there, or are you going off of her?" Brad asked evenly.

Hawk looked from Brad to Sky and back again. Brad smiled slowly and turned his gaze back to Sky.

"'Cause if you are I might be interested in her." Brad said.

"Oh? Wouldn't you want to try her before you bought?" Hawk asked somewhat dryly.

"Already have." Brad said with a half smile.

Hawk looked at Sky angrily then turned his attention back to Brad, he eyed the large man through narrowed eyes.

"When?" He demanded.

"When do you think boyo?" Brad taunted softly.

Hawk turned towards Sky angry that she had allowed Brad to fuck her.

"Uh uh, aint her fault." Brad told him firmly.

Hawk looked away from him angrily, he knew he would be facing Brad if he took Sky to task for what had happened.

"Hurry up and finish your food and go lay down and watch the bloody tv!" Hawk snapped.

Sky hurriedly ate what was left of her food, she cut the meat into small pieces and bolted the food so she could get away from the table and hopefully avoid Hawk's anger.

* * * * *

Sky sat in the shade and watched the men as they fastened various bags onto their bikes, some had pack like bags that sat either side of the seats behind them while others had various forms of duffle bags that attached to the metal frames at the rear of the bike seats. One or two of the men had sidecars on their bikes that they were filling with odds and ends or larger items.

"Hey Blondie!" Brad said as he walked over to ruffle her hair almost playfully. Sky cowered away from him touch and Brad gave no visible sign he had noticed other than making it a point to pat her on top of her head.

"Why aint you out in the sun? It'll help those bruises fade away even faster." He remarked as he walked away from her and over towards his bike with a large duffle bag slung effortlessly over one shoulder.

Sky didn't answer his question, it was now the third day after Wilson had attacked her and her bruises had turned to a motley mix of green and yellow with some darker patches still showing signs of purple. Ren had returned the previous night but he had been quiet and withdrawn most of the morning and the cabin was nearly humming with tension.

Hawk came out of the largest shed and began walking towards the cabin purposefully, he caught sight of Sky where she sat in the shade and changed direction to walk over to her.

"Get up and come inside, I got some work for you to do." Hawk ordered.

Sky climbed to her feet stiffly and followed him silently, inside the cabin he headed straight for the bedroom and walked to the corner where his possessions were scattered.

"Pack my gear into those two duffle bags. You can put those old clothes I gave in as well." Hawk ordered.

"Yes." Sky acknowledged softly as she moved to do as he ordered.

Hawk stood there for several long moments to make sure she would do as he had ordered, he watched as she knelt on the floor in front of him folding clothing and putting it in one of the bags. Hawk shifted restlessly and Sky paused in what she was doing to look up at him warily, Hawk looked down at her where she knelt in front of him, her face turned up towards him uneasily. He felt a familiar stirring of desire at the shadow of fear he saw in her eyes and he smiled as he reached for the fastenings at the front of his jeans.

Sky went to scramble backwards but Hawk was too fast for her as he grabbed her by a fistful of hair.

"No you don't! On your knees in front of me and get that mouth of yours to work!" Hawk ordered as she struggled to escape his hold.

Finally Sky surrendered to the inevitable and allowed him to force her to her knees in front of him, she looked away uncomfortably as he freed himself.

"Do it!" Hawk ordered angrily as he slapped her lightly on the side of her head.

Sky gave a faint scream of fear but opened her mouth as he forced her face towards his rapidly hardening penis.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12