Stolen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

"You might want to move her into the van before she gets too settled for the night." Jake said.

"She'll be right there." Hawk brushed aside Jake's comment.

"You haven't heard a word I been saying have you?" Jake demanded.

"You want us to sleep in the van." Hawk said evenly.

Jake glowered at him darkly for several seconds. "You and her in the van. I don't plan on being anywhere near you."

"What's this about? Have I done something wrong?" Hawk asked bewildered.

"You might want to start looking after her better than you have been. Another belting like this morning and you might break her spirit, or is that what you want? A pretty little zombie to follow you around?" Jake asked angrily.

"You said you didn't mind if I got her." Hawk said with a frown.

"You having her is not the issue. It's the way you become a fucking cunt with the way you treat her!" Jake snapped angrily as he got to his feet.

Hawk stood up as well and Jake gave him a dark look.

"Go look after your woman!" Jake said angrily and turned away. He grabbed his sleeping bag and headed for the other side of the group.

Hawk watched his friend go with a worried frown. Finally he turned towards Sky with a sigh and walked over to wake her gently.

"Come on, into the back of the van so you're nice and warm tonight." Hawk said as she raised her head warily. He stood back and watched as she got to her feet stiffly dragging the blanket with her, she walked slowly towards the van and paused at the rear to glance at him uncomfortably.

"I gotta pee." Sky said sleepily.

"Just over there." Hawk ordered pointing to a spot several feet away from the side of the van. He watched as Sky walked over and quickly relieved herself before returning to his side. She climbed into the van without any prompting and settled herself where she had travelled that day. Hawk climbed in after her and spread out his sleeping bag to settle beside her.

Sky closed her eyes tightly as she listened to Hawk settle down beside her. She prayed silently that he would not bother her at least for several days until her body had a chance to start to heal after the way he had taken her that morning. She stifled a yawn and moved slightly to get more comfortable. Hawk made a sound of annoyance beside her and she heard him moving then there was the added weight of another blanket.

"Warm enough now?" Hawk asked.

"Yes." Sky whispered.

* * * * *

Sky walked through the large house as she made her way out to the back patio where she knew Hawk was sitting in the shade with Jake and several others. Sky walked out onto the patio and moved to sit on the ground beside Hawk's chair.

It had been six days since the morning Hawk had taken the belt to her and taken her roughly with no regards for her feelings or physical well being. They had been at the house for four days now and Sky was healing fairly fast and was mostly pain free from her injuries. Hawk had kept his sexual advances restricted to demanding she perform blow jobs for him but Sky knew that when Hawk found out she was practically healed he would once again force her to submit to him. She had also realised that Brad, Jake or Ren were always near at hand and obviously watching the way Hawk treated her.

One of the benefits of the large house was that there were four bedrooms and a large covered in veranda so apart from Jake who usually slept in the second double bed on the veranda there was no one else in the room of a night with her and Hawk.

"You done the chores I told you to?" Hawk asked as Sky settled herself beside his chair.

"Yes, and I got the roast cooking like you said to for lunch." Sky replied.

"You got vegetables on as well as the meat?" Hawk asked with a glance.

"Yes." Sky answered.

Hawk looked down at her face for a few moments. He was pleased to see the bruises had faded and were nearly gone, her split lip nearly healed. He knew the welts and bruising on her back and buttocks was nearly gone and thought he would have to check to see whatever else was healed. He reached out his hand and stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers and noticed the wary look that crept into her eyes. He smiled and slipped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her close as he lent towards her to kiss her on the lips. He felt her tense beneath his hand and place one hand against his chest and while not trying to push him away she held herself away from him so only their lips touched. He traced the seam of her lips with his tongue and after several moments she opened her mouth letting him thrust his tongue inside. He turned his head slightly to better access her mouth and as he continued to kiss her he felt Sky begin to respond.

"You're getting to be real good at doing as you're told aren't you." Hawk murmured as he lifted his head.

Sky remained silent as he released her and sat up straight in his chair once again. She glanced around from under her eyelashes to see if she was being watched but everyone seemed interested in whatever they were doing.

Sky retrieved one of the motorcycle magazines that sat on the floor near the chair and stretched out on her stomach on the floor as she began to flip through the pages idly. She felt a light tapping on the point of one shoulder and raised her head to frown at Brad who was watching her with an amused smile. He had been tapping her with one socked foot and she pushed his foot away with one hand, his foot returned immediately to run his toes up her ribs beside her breast.

Sky slapped at his foot and he pulled it away so she missed. Sky turned back to the magazine and after several moments she felt the foot touch her ribs once again.

"Do you have to!" Sky complained and Brad laughed softly.

"Yeap I surely do." He agreed readily.

Sky sat up moving out of reach and moved closer to Hawk. He barely glanced her way as she leant on the arm of his chair and looked up at him.

Sky turned her head as she heard a motor bike start up then drive away, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed as it got away from the house.

"Ren's off to see his sheila again by the look of things." Matty remarked.

No one else made any comment and Hawk glanced at Sky where she sat on the floor next to his chair. He reached down and slid a hand along her arm causing her to look up at him again.

"I think I might go for a ride out to the lake this afternoon." Hawk remarked with a glance towards Jake.

Sky watched him hopefully. He had taken her to the lake the previous day. It was a pretty spot with a long sandy shoreline that reminded her of the beach near her parents' house. Sky had spent a lot of time down on the beach during each summer and loved the feel of the damp sand beneath her feet.

"How's lunch going? Anywhere near ready yet?" Jake asked.

"I'll go check," Sky said as she climbed to her feet easily. She headed back towards the kitchen to check on the cooking food.

When she turned away from the stove she found Hawk had followed her. He moved closer and Sky backed away until he had her in the corner near the fridge. He moved closer until Sky's back was against the wall and he was only inches away.

"Hmm. Something sure smells good in here." Hawk said and lent towards her, his face coming close to hers.

Sky attempted to duck under his arm but he easily caught her around the waist and Sky struggled briefly. Hawk laughed softly enjoying subduing her. She stopped struggling but continued to push against his arm with both hands.

"Still a bit touchy are you?" Hawk asked softly as he moved one hand up to cup a breast through the shirt she wore.

Sky whimpered a wordless sound of protest as she tried to twist away from him but he had a good hold of her and she was unable to escape him. Finally she became still in his grasp and Hawk lowered his head to nuzzle against her neck, Sky flinched away from him but was unable to escape him as he trailed light kisses down the side of her neck.

Hawk found the bottom of her shirt with the arm he had across her stomach. He let go of her breast to reach down and slip his hand beneath her shirt. He felt her shudder as he trailed his fingers up over her stomach and she gasped as his hand moved across her ribs, he cupped her breast once again and found her nipple with his fingers, he circled it with the tips of his fingers and when it beaded into a hard little bud he began rolling it between his thumb and fingers.

Sky gasped as her breast tightened and seemed to swell in Hawk's hand. Pleasure began to radiate from his ministrations and she blinked in disappointment as his hand moved off her breast. She stopped pushing against his arm as he began fondling her other breast and turned her head towards him slightly. She had learnt from her experiences with Brad that sex could make her feel good.

"That's the way," Hawk murmured as he felt the resistance go out of Sky. He lowered his head and nibbled on the side of her neck. He continued to fondle her breast as he moved his other hand down over her stomach and under the hem of her shirt to feel for the fastening of her jeans. Sky immediately tensed then began struggling as he tried to undo her jeans.

"Be a good girl now." Hawk said softly beside her ear but Sky continued to struggle.

"Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me!" Sky cried alarmed as he managed to unfasten her jeans and slip his hand inside them. She stopped struggling for a second then raked the heel of her foot down his shin and stomped on his instep as hard as she could.

"You bitch!" Hawk swore as he let her go and limped several steps away.

Sky darted along the wall away from him and the corner as she hurriedly refastened her jeans.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Hawk exclaimed angrily as he rubbed his instep.

Sky backed away further and risked taking her eyes off him to glance over her shoulder to make sure she had a clear escape path out towards the back patio. When she glanced back Hawk was watching her closely, aware of what she would do the moment he took a step towards her.

"You'd better get over here and take your punishment. If I gotta chase you you're in more trouble," Hawk warned.

Sky took one last look at him then turned and fled for the back patio hoping that Brad or Jake would protect her from the worst of Hawk's temper. She heard Hawk curse and chase her; she only made it half way to the back patio before he caught her by the back of the waistband of her jeans.

Hawk pulled Sky to a halt and as she turned around to face him he lifted his free hand and backhanded her across the face. Sky staggered back several steps and watched him wide eyed as he advanced towards her.

"I said you'd be in worse trouble if you ran," Hawk said tightly.

Sky stood her ground as he approached her even though she was trembling with fear. He raised his hand again and Sky closed her eyes tightly as she turned her face away as she flinched expecting a blow.

"No, I have another idea," Hawk said as he changed his grip from her waistband to her wrist. He headed out towards the patio nearly dragging Sky along in his wake.

Out on the patio the others turned their heads to look to see what was going on. Hawk stopped at the first empty chair, put one foot on the seat and hauled Sky forward and forced her across his knee and delivered several hard slaps to her bottom before letting her go.

Sky hurried to move away from Hawk. She moved to the far side of the group so that both Jake and Brad were between her and Hawk.

"That's what you get for running away when you're in trouble." Hawk snapped.

"Problems?" Jake asked, his voice thick with disapproval.

"I was copping a feel and she decided to stop me by stomping on my foot." Hawk growled with a dark look at Sky who had retreated to the edge of the patio.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers
12